Autor Thema: Männliche Scammer die mich betrogen haben  (Gelesen 1848 mal)

Offline Hanni

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Männliche Scammer die mich betrogen haben
« am: 18,Feb,2012, 20:27:17 »
Hallo,
ich habe in der Scammer Galerie 4 Scammer gefunden, die mich betrogen haben.
:Der Erste ist Henry Brown/Badmus/Nigeria.:
Der erste Kontakt mit ihm war auf Facebook. Er hat geschrieben:
"Thanks for your mail,i like your apearance not about the age,i'm careing and will like to know much about you to sponsor me in my late fathers gold business in Texas,he also left some Gold else where in Africa,now the company is calling me to come over and claim it,but plz can you contact them and claim to be my late fathers second wife,as my mum is no where to be founds since she devoiced with my fathers when i was 8years old......please i want to know much about you as my sugar mum for ever,,,,,love you for my kinds ok,,,,my private email is:jacobprince23@yahoo.com.....

Love,
Jacob Smith"

Ich habe sehr viel Geld an diesen Kerl bezahlt.

:Der Zweite ist James Nobile.:
Auch ihn habe ich auf Facebook getroffen. Unterhalten habe ich mich dann mit ihm auf Google Talk. Er hat sich als Soldat der Amerikanischen Armee ausgegeben und gesagt, dass er derzeit in Afghanistan stationiert ist.

Auch er hat Geld bekommen.

:Der Dritte ist Moran Anderson/Matt Cook/David Simils:
Bei mir hat er sich allerdings als Brian Anderson ausgegeben.
Auch ihn habe ich auf Facebook getroffen. Das hat er beim ersten Kontakt an mich geschrieben:
As just going through pics and profile in search of soul mate i suddenly meet yours i must confess you look so nice and cute that i cant just walk away without writing a mail. i must confess you look gorgeous and captivating. i wish i would get to know you better my email address is briananderson154 at yahoo dot com i hope you do send your email or add me for a serious chat... i will be patiently waiting for your reply ...... have a nice day from ............. Brian"

:Der Vierte ist Erik Andersson.:
Auch ihn habe ich über Facebook kennen gelernt. Er hat folgendes an mich geschrieben:
"Hello sunshine
How are you ?. I was going through your profile I am quite fascinated by the cute word i read from your profile. You sound so wonderful and nice. I realize you possess all the qualities I needed in woman and your profile caught my eyes and captured my soul..I am a very good Christian with good sense of humor to me age and distance is never a barrier in relationship,because i am ready to love and also ready to travel miles to be with my love.

I will like to know if you would like to chat so that we get to know each other better..Well i am Erik Andersson i am a widower and a father of one, l love helping people especially the less privilege ones,l like going dancing, swimming ,playing golf and watching a football game...I'm new on this site and don't know how much this can work out as i do not believe so much in the internet as a means of dating ..I will like to know you better if you don't mind .
this is my yahoo address:(rik_ander @ yahoo. co . uk)(rik_ander @ hotmail .co . uk)
I will be very happy if you can write to me with your email address so that i will add you on chat,so that we can chat to get know so much about us,Hope to hear from you on this please
Love Greetings
Erik.....
Note please you can write to my private email address"

Viele Grüße
Hanni
« Letzte Änderung: 17,Apr,2012, 19:55:16 von admin »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re: Männliche Scammer die mich betrogen haben
« Antwort #1 am: 18,Feb,2012, 21:04:54 »
@ hanni ... und nach der 1. zahlung ist dir das noch nicht spanisch vorgekommen ?  >:(

zu 1)Henry Brown.... gibt es da noch mails und header?
dann stelle diese doch bitte ein

den findest du hier:

http://www.anti-scam-forum.net/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1325398304/4#4
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re: Männliche Scammer die mich betrogen haben
« Antwort #2 am: 18,Feb,2012, 21:09:26 »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL