Autor Thema: Felix Micheal <felixmicheal49@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 2847 mal)

Offline piccolastrega

Felix Micheal <felixmicheal49@yahoo.com>
« am: 12,Mär,2012, 21:54:18 »
Ich weiß  nicht, was ich von dem halten soll. Warte derzeit auf eine Mail

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003319962939

Zitat
Felix Micheal

Director bei work at director importer and exporter   Hat hier studiert: studied at university of canada Wohnt in London   Aus Toronto

Zitat
Arbeit und Ausbildung
Arbeitgeber      work at director importer and exporter
Director

Hochschule      studied at university of canada

Kunst und Unterhaltung
Musik     
Michael Jackson

Bücher     
Bibel

Filme     
[ch25104][ch40845] Jackie Chan

Fernsehen     
CNN

Spiele     
Football

Allgemeines
Über Felix      with god all things are possible

Interessiert an      Frauen

Geschlecht      Männlich

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Dez,2019, 11:59:59 von Administrator »

Offline piccolastrega

Re: Felix Micheal
« Antwort #1 am: 12,Mär,2012, 21:55:04 »
Zitat
Felix Micheal
A beautiful flowers attract butterfly's. because flower is the best things eyes can see and try to look it round.. dear you look so fantasy and lovely and i will like you to be my best friend, hope to hear from you soon

Offline piccolastrega

« Antwort #2 am: 12,Mär,2012, 21:55:32 »
Zitat
Felix Micheal
Hello dear so you are the one that appear in my dream. dear don,t be incredible to see my message. when i pray to God to send me a woman that my spirit will accept to be with me. after i pray i saw your name in my dream. i start searching your name in my face book. after i saw your name. i pray to God if you are the one .reply my message. yesterday and today. but today God has done it... well my name is Felix Micheal am from Canada but live in UK am single man with one handsome . am into import and export. dear happiness and joy full my hear when i saw your message. if you don,t mind tell me a little about your self. hope hope to hear from you soon.

Offline piccolastrega

« Antwort #3 am: 12,Mär,2012, 21:55:54 »
Zitat
Felix Micheal
True relationship, multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island. To find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.
 Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly.
 Reach for the moon because even if you miss you will still be among the stars. feel free you look so sweet and lovely, nothing will stop me not to go ahead, be kind, be humble, be honest, don,t keep friends, mind your business,respect every one, when God say yes nobody can say no, be blessed, be protected,feel free,
 regards
 felix

Offline piccolastrega

« Antwort #4 am: 12,Mär,2012, 21:56:17 »
Zitat
Felix Micheal
Am single man with one kid okay .. tell me a little about you , if you don,t mind. actually you don,t know me but the lord almighty know both us ? am here searching true love not fake. but my spirit tells me that you are the one that appear in my dream.... am confess okay don,t be incredible okay. love and relationship comes from inner heart okay

Offline piccolastrega

« Antwort #5 am: 12,Mär,2012, 21:56:38 »
Zitat
Felix Micheal
Hello dear,tomorrow hopes and dreams will never die as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you rightly deserve.Whatever you may do in the future, never let anyone stand in the way of you pursuing your dreams. Know that you will always have family and friends to rely on whenever you need them. No matter what you may decide to do in life, i will be right there to help, support, and love you. I wish you only the best as you continue chasing your dreams.it was so lovely to have you in my life, honestly i can't wait to meet you in a real life.i strongly that someday i will be with you as a husband, and by the grace of God you will be my wife also.So please my dear if you don't mind can i have your mobile phone number for more communication. I love you with all my heart, take a very good care of your self for me and do have a lovely day. Looking forward to hear from you soon.
 Regards
 Felix

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Dez,2019, 12:00:37 von Administrator »

Offline piccolastrega

« Antwort #6 am: 12,Mär,2012, 21:56:58 »
Zitat
Felix Micheal
that is ordinary song okay ? am not too fast okay am try to build the relationship. because is not to find true love. please if don,t mind can i have your mobile number ? take care okay love comes from inner heart like wise relationship comes from inner heart too. that is what my late father told when his alive. hope to hear from you soon.

Offline piccolastrega

« Antwort #7 am: 12,Mär,2012, 21:57:17 »
Zitat
Felix Micheal
Good morning dear.
 Actually i don,t believer talking too much am man that believer in my dream okay.... there is many women out there but after i pray to God to show me who can be my future hope your name appear in my dream. i mean real my wife not fake . dear don,t be incredible please. honestly am not coming to hurt you or to disappoint you. when the God spoken nobody can say no. am from
 Canada but am here in UK doing import and export am single man with a daughter. am orphan i lost my parents when i was small. my late father is once director engineering of petronas oil company in Malaysia before he pass on. dear am confess about you. come let us reason together okay relationship comes from heart. i need your in my life. i don,t know what other people do am real not fake . and i will never be fake in my life. dear you will never understand until we meet. i know that relationship is not easy. but with God is very easy ? just relax and tell me your mind okay but never tell were you come from ? hope to hear from soon.

Offline piccolastrega

« Antwort #8 am: 12,Mär,2012, 21:57:39 »
Zitat
Felix Micheal
Dear i have a lot of story to tell you if you can listen to me. because am not stupid man that just come on line start searching woman to marry okay i don,t listen to my late father . and i don,t understand what he talking about, before i went to and marry from Spain. my late father told me i should not marry from Spain. and i went and marry from Spain . after 10 years in marriage i got my wife with another man in my bed room. dear is long story. i divorce her since . and she took my daughter up till now. but i used to call my daughter on phone. all my fathers document this my wicked wife took everything. but god be to glory i have win the case. all the documents is with my lawyer now dear why am interested on you is that instruction and will my late father wrote before he pas on. He say before i will go a country call Malaysia for his money that in security company i will first remarry. so that his money will be release with my name and my new wife name. that what my late father wrote before he pass on. darling come to me am orphan . i don,t have any body in my life. my daughter is 14 years old now. and i already tell my lawyer know about you. because my lawyer is waiting for me to come to Malaysia for my late fathers money. but i can go without having a wife. dear am not disturbing you. but i pray to God before i send you message. after i send you message i told my God if this the woman you send in my dream prove it. and god done it to me. dear am interested okay. i promise i will never hurt you in my life, or to wicked you. that hotel business you are
 managing that is what my late told me to open whenever the security company of Malaysia release his money. please take care of yourself always for me. hope to hear from you soon.

Offline piccolastrega

« Antwort #9 am: 12,Mär,2012, 21:58:02 »
Zitat
Felix Micheal
Whatever you are doing God first ? and don,t lose hope . just hope on God, and faith on him. if is the will of God that you will be with me.... nobody can stop it. am not here for joke okay. am serious more than you do ? be aware of bad friends okay... love goes with relationship. relationship and love comes from inner heart. search your heart very well and get back to me.......am confess . am not interested of any fake love.. what i need honest, humble,truth. love and caring,respect, humility.am man that believer in my dream.....take care always for me. hope to hear from you......i love . am not marry because of my fathers money okay... am try to tell you the feeling have you okay...don,t misunderstand me okay

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Dez,2019, 12:01:00 von Administrator »