Autor Thema: Daniel Will <danielwill1970@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 767 mal)

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Daniel Will <danielwill1970@yahoo.com>
« am: 02,Jul,2011, 15:23:00 »
Zitat
http://www.casualkiss.com/members/danielwill1970
 AM LOOKING FOR A WOMAN A LOVING AND CARING ONE 
 New York, New York
40-year-old single male
I enjoy music, movies, cooking, learning new things. Speaking of my nature, I can say I am calm and quiet, affectionate, caring. What I hate is cruelty. I am hoping so much not just to find somebody to have fun with, but to share with that woman my life being always in love and devoted to each other. Going through all ups and downs together, supporting and encouraging each other, sharing tender touches and uttermost moments of happiness.

What are you looking for in a partner?
I desire a woman who can return all the love and affection that I will give to her. Someone who will appreciate me for who I am and not the material things I have to offer. I want to come home to see the love in her eyes as well as the smile on her face. I do not want a house maid but I do want her love and character to show in our home. She should like for me to cook for her as well as she cook for me too. I think that there should be equality in a relationship and not just one person putting forth all the effort. I want to hold my special one at night till she falls asleep in my arms and have the sunshine in her eyes to be the first thing I see when I wake up. I want a relationship full of love and honour.

Hey there cutie ...
Was going through profiles .. stumbled on yours and thought a hello from me wouldnt be a bad idea to such intriguing profile. Thats a cute smile you have and without a doubt .. you have almost all the men on this website hitting you up without a doubt.
Well .. this is me hitting you up too .. lol ... Daniel is my name .. whats yours??? Accepting my warm hand of friendship???
I really dont get on this website too much but if you feel comfortable enough ..please feel free to email me .. danielwill1970 at yahoo dot com or do drop me a message on here if you think I am taking my friendship too fast ... lol ..
Much Love
Daniel

« Letzte Änderung: 07,Sep,2011, 03:24:43 von Omeline »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re: Daniel Will <danielwill1970@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 03,Jul,2011, 21:06:25 »
Zitat
To   danielwill1970@yahoo.com   
Sent on   2-Jul-11 at 13:21:58pm 'UTC' time 
1st Open   2-Jul-11 at 18:49:11pm   +00:00  (86%) Phoenix, Arizona, United States 
Tracking Details
Opened 
Reader Confirmed  2-Jul-11 at 18:49:11pm (UTC +00:00)   -   5hours27mins13secs after sending 
Location  Phoenix, Arizona, United States (86% likelihood) 
Opened on  108¸62¸211¸105¸rdns¸ubiquityservers¸com (108¸62¸211¸105:3440) 

Zitat
Hostname: 108.62.211.105.rdns.ubiquityservers.com
ISP: Nobis Technology Group, LLC
Organization: Nobis Technology Group, LLC  <<< Nobis commonly used by scammers!
Proxy: Suspected network sharing device.
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Geolocation Information
State/Region: New York
City: New York
« Letzte Änderung: 03,Jul,2011, 21:06:50 von janex69 »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!