Autor Thema: General John N Morrison <morrisonjohnn@live.com>  (Gelesen 24769 mal)

Offline grietje

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
General John N Morrison <morrisonjohnn@live.com>
« am: 29,Jun,2010, 16:37:39 »
<cartar_nag11@live.com> <ameddiplomatic@gmail.com> <ken-bton2@hotmail.com> <bethere4u@kive.com> <lewis_cottigham@yahoo.com> <ken-bton51@hotmail.com> <ken-bton3@hotmail.com> <new_year11@live.com> <pureheart24@hotmail.com> <johnsonthicket1@yahoo.com> <ken11z@hotmail.com> <randybrooks67@hotmail.com> <scottstiffler@yahoo.com> <johabiz13@hotmail.com> <johnasaregh1@yahoo.com> <randyglean@hotmail.com> <johnabiz13@hotmail.com> <ndubuisipeter69@yahoo.com> <wilberforce13@live.com> <henry_nelson6040@hotmail.com> <elee.2011@live.com> <donaldryan758gmail.com>

Cartar Nageeb Morrison / Mohammad Ali Abdul / Kenneth Barton / David Conwal / Lewis Cottigham / Richard Kane / Genral John Philip Abizaid / Heinz Carew / Randy Brooks / Scott Stiffler / John Abizaid / John Asare / Randy Glean / Ernest Wilberforce / Henry Nelson / Earl Cleveland

Hello everybody,
By netstat analysing I came out on this site.
Seems that a whole bunch of internet faders is active on the internet, using different names and ranges, but almost always the same story more or less.
I met a general (four stars) thru the site meetic.com it seems where he had a tryout membership and he contacted me. He is in Iraq at the moment and will be on leave in a very short time.
He is using the name John N Morrison, is a widower with a 13 old son by the name of Cartar who is staying at a boarding school at NYcity. The son is very unhappy, he misses his dad to much.
This general is using pictures of an existing retired general of the USA Army, with the name of Abizaid. The man exists and is an expert of Iraq matters. When confronted with that, it is a security matter, the pictures of Morrison are really true, the name Morrison also but the internet is fake for security reasons.
Anyway they had a raid on Saddams nephew’s house, found a lot of cash money and gold bars that was divided amongst the troupes according to rang with the approval of Iraqi officials.  He found an Iraqi diplomat going by the name of Mohammad Ali Abdul with a diplomatic ID issued by the United Nations, an Israeli status and an Arabic name. That diplomat should bring the package (part of the money, 3 gold bars out of 4 and personal very important papers) by a voyage thru Ghana, London to Brussels. Iraq-Ghana gives the most available flights to Europe. Anyway, the diplomat got stranded at the airport of Accra because of taxes (2500 usdollars) that had to be paid on the weight of the package. So money must be transferred as quickly as possible to the officer Robinson Adams at the Accra airport. So the phone with the officers number, 233 24 222 15 46 is used to make contact. The diplomat has to be transferred to a hotel as he cannot take the plane that night. When to money gets there and everything is in order, the diplomat gets ill, was taken by an ambulance and transferred to the hospital. But he doesn’t get any better; medication is needed (250 usdollars). But the diplomat so far has not recovered – story continious. Probably the hospital bills should be paid.
I was also contacted by a man called John Wilson (4 stars also in Iraq-widower-son of 13 named Jeff) and somebody called Carlson Brow who was sending me a mail and had a demand of access to my msn.
All ip-adresses direct to Ghana (mails of the diplomat and mails of the son), except the mail of the general himself, that eems to be pointing to Slovakia.
Has anybody put in a formal complained about this at the local police in his own country and what are the results of that complain ?
I’m curious who has more or less the same story heard and was also in good faith.
Kind regards
Griet

Mahammad Ali Abdullah UN2003/8988

Fakeprofile unter Verwendung der Fotos von John P. Abizaid

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,18465.0.html

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Apr,2020, 17:17:32 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
@ grietje

Which e-.Mail address he has used? Can you give us a link to his profile please. and a header from his mail

Thank you
« Letzte Änderung: 28,Apr,2020, 17:17:51 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Hi Griet

you are welcome here and we will try to help you!

please publish all you can give here to public opinion of this guys.

we need all to pillory them here

the best you will open a new thread for each issue in section "scam or no scam"

what are the  important data?
1. link to profile
2. data from profile, especially texts
3. e-mail address(es) by each of this performers
4. "his" first mails
5. header data from this mails
6. all images /"copies" "he" ever send to you

Seems You lost a couple of money?!

I thank that is very important to publish this issues, because i doesn't found any report about mentioned by you before performers.

I know that is not so easy at the first time of disappointment, but I can affirm you that publishing your experience will help you in reification of happened situations.

please contact our member @ Julending using "private messages"
she have personally enough bitter  experience with this scammers from ghana and she can tell you what the local authorities here can do (or not can do)

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Apr,2020, 17:18:07 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline grietje

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Whenever I have the whole map of evidence ready for authorities I will send a copy to Julending as well.

I have been in contact by msn and mail with morrisonjohnn@live.com by the name of John N Morrison
that is the guy who setup the whole scene
he has a son by the name of cartar_nag11@live.com named Cartar Nageeb Morrison
and a diplomat in the game named ameddiplomatic@gmail.com by the name of Mohammad Ali Abdul
I have been contacted also by a certain
john101957@live.com by the name of John Wilson, spoke a few times with him but as I was talking to the other one, stopped. I'm still revieving mails of this man.
Then there is a certain brow_carlson@hotmail.com by the name of Carlson Brow who send me an introduction to himself and who tried to get into my msn, I refused because I did not know him at that time, that was before the introducing mail which I never replied to anyway.
Griet
« Letzte Änderung: 28,Apr,2020, 17:18:18 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
john101957@live.com by the name of John Wilson, spoke a few times with him but as I was talking to the other one, stopped. I'm still revieving mails of this man.
Then there is a certain brow_carlson@hotmail.com by the name of Carlson Brow who send me an introduction to himself and who tried to get into my msn, I refused because I did not know him at that time, that was before the introducing mail which I never replied to anyway.

Ok - i understand that this are two  other,  different to the main issue, cases?

There are any hints that the persons acting in the main issue are involved in this cases?

I heart that you sent some mails (thanx) but have not seen them yet. let talk about later!
« Letzte Änderung: 28,Apr,2020, 17:18:49 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
@ grietje

I have begun to lookup your "maps of evidence" sent to Juleding.

i have one question? can we publish the content here?

At first I have found a scamreport, that is very  simlar to your cases. :smilie_g_010:

All scammers seems from Ghana and using pics of the former US General John Philip Abizaid

Kevin Powell <soulmate.kevin@yahoo.com> (caringman123 @udate.com [heute match.com]
Zitat

email soulmate.kevin@yahoo.com

IP [highlight]41.210.45.118[/highlight] to you also was send a mail from this address

Claims to be 56 y/o guy from New York, Manhattan. Of course a widow with a 12 years old son. The same crap!!

Kelly <kellycobet.uk@live.com> (happyman-1992 @Udate.com [heute match.com] 

<kellyjahson@yahoo.com> (happyman2221 @Udate.com [heute match.com] )

<christianbizaid@live.com> (elinopolga @datemyfriend.net)

Kelvin Adams <kelvinadams1@hotmail.com><diplomat.states@mail.com>

Marvin Smith <marvin-smith@live.co.uk> (Marvin S @tagged.com IP:41.218.193.146)

Danil (Willdaneil @person.com)

John Smith <john11198@live.com> (@tagged.com IP:41.218.239.51)

(desire27488 @spark.com)

Zitat
    * 55 years old
    * Miami, FL
    * Widowed, Man seeking Woman
    * For a Marriage, Long-term Relationship

* Logged in: 15 days ago
    * Last Update: 6/17/2010

Relationship status:    Widowed
Custody:    I have no kids
Want kids:    I don't plan on having children
Height:    5' 11" (180 cm)
Body Style:    Average/Medium Build
Ethnicity:    Caucasian/White
Religion:    Catholic
Smoke:    Non-Smoker
Drink:    Never
Annual Income:    Will tell you later

About Me
I am a very warm, loving reliable person with a good sense of humor. I am very loyal, and need to be sure that the person I care for is also loyal & trustworthy. I believe in total honesty in a relationship. I like doing nice things & am both interested in going out for meals and enjoy visiting places of interest, and I particularly like animals, but I am also just as happy enjoying home life.I enjoy and make good company. I am very down to earth,honest,loving caring and responsible committed, down to earth. a man who believe in love and would like to have long lasting relationship. understanding trustworthy and kind heated. About passionate in life...Peace and love, support each other for good and bad times. respect and understanding would give strength and harmony to a relationship, sincerity,truthfulne ss and faithfulness will make love last

I am looking for:
Am looking for a serious relationship in a woman, am looking for a woman who can give and accept physical as well as mental love.am searching for a unique relation based on honesty, friendship, equality, respect.am looking for woman who will love me but also herself. I don't mean someone who is selfish, but I think that people who don't love their self aren't able to loves others.am looking for someone who can laugh and be happy with all the time, someone to laugh with and to comfort.am looking for an intense relationship happiness. Someone to LIVE my life with.

Mike <mike_010kisxx@hotmail.com> (goodwoman_a_987 @meetic.com)

Mike Smith <mikesmith24@live.com>(trant_a_320 @meetic.com)

(Tockmy @suchelove.com)
Zitat
Ich heiße:       Tockmy
Geburtstag:       1955-08-24
Beziehungsart:       Dauernde Beziehungen oder Heirat
Mein Land:       USA
Staat:       Florida
Meine Stadt:       Miami
Meine Begrüssungsphrase:       am new here

Meine Körpergröße:       1.75 m.
Mein Gewicht:       82 kg
Meine Haarfarbe:       Schwarz
Meine Augenfarbe:       Schwarz
Meine Körperform:       Durchschnittlich
Meine besten Körperteile:       Haar
Meine Rasse:       Weißhäutig
Herkunft:       tell you later
Über mich:       Am a loving & caring gentle man, with a very nice heart. I am full of life, & i love everything in life. I am a very optimistic gentle man & i have a positive outlook on life. I love to laugh, & be happy at all times. I also like to make others around me laugh & be happy. I am a hard working man. I love traveling all over the world, as i like to learn more about people & their cultures. I am a very educated man, who has a lot of knowledge, wisdom & understanding. I am ready to try anything once, if its good, i will do it again. I think am OK in  life, but no woman. Therefore, i am looking for a woman, who wants to be loved 100%, & in return he will love me 100%.=  am serious ,loving ,caring humble ,faithful ,honest and very easy going person.

Mein Familienstand:       Verwitwet
Anzahl der Kinder:       Keine
Ich möchte mehr Kinder:       Nicht sicher
Meine Wohnbeziehungen:       allein
mit Haustieren

Haustiere:       Katzen

Mein Beruf:       Andere
Meine Ausbildung:       Doktorgrad

Über meine Ausbildung:       i just love my education
Berufsausbildung:       andere Berufsausbildung

Ich spreche:       Englisch

Politische Anschauungen:       Konservativ
Mein Hobby:       Kochen
Reisen / Besichtigung von Sehenswürdigkeiten
Filme / Videos
Sportwettkämpfe besuchen
Weinproben
Musik und Konzerte

Über mein Hobby:       i love them all
Meine Lieblingssportart:       Fußball
Tennis
Golf
Snooker
Basketball
Schwimmen
Tanzen

Meine Lieblingssachen:       i will tell you later
Meine Religion:       Christ

Rauchen:       Nichtraucher
Ich trinke:       Zu besonderen Anlässen
Lieblingsgetränke:       Rotwein
Whisky

Meine Diät:       Fleisch mit Kartoffeln

Lieblingsmusik:       Klassik
Country
Jazz
Pop
Rap

Verständnis für Humor:       Klug

Mir bringt Spaß:       i love to swim...
Letztes gelesenes Buch:       i will tell you later

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Apr,2020, 17:19:42 von Administrator »

Offline grietje

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Hi,
yes you may use all this evidence. I was indeed contacted by 3 different names, probably not the same person, but the same gang operating, not knowing form each other. I mentionned that to my general as you will find in my chatsessions, so it stopped right away.
If you can leave out my mailadress I would appriciate that, cause it is an adress that I use a lot and is know to all the people I know.
As I said I'm still in contact with the guy, playing the game. So if you have any ideas to make his life misarble, feel free to ask and I 'll do what I can. Spoke to him even yesterday and he is trying very hard to get some more.
Kind regards,
griet

Offline grietje

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
ps
the photo's used are indeed pictures published on the internet of a very respectable retired US Army Ranger General Abizaid, a very public person in the states. That is also used in the conversation because I found that picture at the start of our conversations and pointed that out. The story that was told was then a security matter of the US Army, the picture was right, the names on the Internet were fake and everything should be put right to moment he should get on leave.
Griet

Offline grietje

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
ps
forgot to tell here that there is also a ghanees officer involved by the name of RICHMOND ADAMS
BOX 133 ACCRA
AIRPORT RESIDENTIAL
GHANA
with a phonenumber 233 242 221 546
and to whom I spoke several times on the phone. He is a customers officer in charge of the package and the diplomat.
Suddenly that names changes in a e-mail to Richmond Davidson (that is an error on their site) and in that mail thers is a phonenumber 00-233-243-825-459
that should be of a doctor at the ADOM CLINICAL HOSPITAL nearby the airpot of Accra in Ghana where the fake diplomat is in treatment and therefor that poor diplomat cannot leave as long as the hospitalbills are not paid.
That is information I got yesterday and today.
griet

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
So if you have any ideas to make his life misarble, feel free to ask and I 'll do what I can

hope that you still are in contact with juleding

she have coloured experience in making them a fool.
at the moment we preparing first showdown with this people.

everybody who sent  them sponsoring amount before, is in a excellent  situation, because they are trusting in this victim more than in a contact that is only a potential victim.

So you can play games with them and "he" will eat everything from your hand, what you want to  feed him.
« Letzte Änderung: 28,Apr,2020, 17:20:22 von Administrator »