Autor Thema: John Porter / David Rodriguez / Frederick Brown <john_porter2012@gmx.com>  (Gelesen 15503 mal)

Offline Mohr

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re: John Porter <john_porter2012@gmx.com>
« Antwort #10 am: 27,Mär,2013, 15:55:57 »

Zitat
Hello My dear xxxxxxxxxx,

I'm ok I'm doing just fine i got home about 2 hours ago and i couldn't wait to check up on you I'm guessing you had a busy day at work,i got home and i was hoping to hear something from you but there is no mail,and i know you have a lot to do today,i had a long day too,

I want you to know,we could do things together and be one soul together ..doing things together helping each other out no matter what,that's what i want,,and I'm sure you will know where I'm coming ..hope to meet you tonight ..i have to take in something now..I hope your son is alright.I miss you.

Always,

John.

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Mär,2013, 18:22:52 von Bea »

Offline Mohr

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #11 am: 27,Mär,2013, 15:56:50 »

Zitat
Good Morning my dear xxxxx,

How are you today..I'm at the office now and i feel very happy to read from you ,i thought you can't mail me because you will leave early but now i feel happy reading this mail from you..How is the kids this morning?i hope the kids are doing alright.and my Contract is going on well,i hope your boss will understand and you can work your kinesiologie along with your nurse work.i hope everything work perfect for you my dear.

Yes you wanted to know "and I'm sure you will know where I'm coming" well I mean I'm sure you understand what I'm trying to say because i want to know you more and i know with time i will know you more ...we can know more about each other we just have to get it time...I'm at the office now i hope to meet you after work..take care and have a nice day..I'm thinking of you and you're in my mind.

Always,

John.

Offline Mohr

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #12 am: 27,Mär,2013, 15:58:53 »

Zitat

I am sending this email from the office, i happened to have done a lot of things today about this new project coming up that my clients proposed to me, i just need to put up certain things and send some documents over to Berlin, we can talk much about it when i get home, well i know i promised not to over work today but i just could not help it so i will get home soon and we can chat if it is even for some few minutes because i miss you a lot already darling.I'm sure you're ok?i keep waking up because i was thinking so much about you ..seeing you yesterday was great.(smile)

I need to get ready for my big meeting about this new project(contract)I'm meeting the administrator about the new project(contract) so i need to get ready for that ..I've already spend a lot about this.I'm sure the kids are doing alright ..have a wonderful day and see you later today.

Always,

John.

Offline Mohr

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #13 am: 27,Mär,2013, 16:00:11 »

Zitat
So happy to hear from you again dear ..you seems to be at work early dear..yes i will tell you about the contract what time are you coming home from work dear?i don't want to worry you if you're working honey.

Offline Mohr

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #14 am: 27,Mär,2013, 15:53:21 »

Zitat
No darling the next meeting will happen in sweden but they haven't say the day yet .everything seems to be working alright for my contract now..sweden ministers seems to have a big contract giving out and before they give the contract they want to go through our old work and documents bofore giving the contract.i will tell you more tomorrow dear.

Offline Mohr

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #15 am: 27,Mär,2013, 16:02:24 »

Zitat
Good Afternoon darling,

How are you doing I'm fine and reading your mails bring a big smile on my face and i can't take you off my mind honey..i miss you more then i can say in words.I'm happy to hear the kids are doing fine that's great .i just got home from work.today was my day off after a big meeting yesterday i needed my rest before i start the rest work .so I'm home now and i will rest for a while before coming online darling.

I'm ok and now that you're awake you can relax and rest this few days has been a busy week for you and hard work i love that about you and i love everything about you i can't wait to have a life together with you Darling.so have a nice day and always know that I'm thinking of you because you're part of my life ..love you honey.have a wonderful day.Much love

Always,

Offline Mohr

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #16 am: 27,Mär,2013, 16:03:30 »

Zitat
Hello My Love,

I missed you so much and wish we could be together anywhere i will be at but i guess sometimes you can not get all you want and can not want all you can get . I just hate this now because i am actually starting to feel i chose my business above you and i do not like it anyway ..because going away and not coming home to you is killing me.i just get a call from Sweden and the meeting is going on tomorrow so i will leave Germany tomorrow darling.

I just want you to know i will keep you in here my heart forever ok and nothing will ever make me forget you anyway because you stole my heart and sincerely speaking i never want it back all i want is to be with you and love  you much more darling...... I also know the best is always hard to find and takes time, i will never leave you ever again when we are together and i hope you also will never do that to me my dear lovely angel.

I hope you had a good sleep last night and you're doing just fine darling..My night was great and i hope my Kids are doing just fine darling.what do you have to do today honey?have a nice day and always remember someone is thinking about you and care much more about you .so have a wonderful day my love.please mail me when you have some free time.

Love Always,

John.

Offline Mohr

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #17 am: 27,Mär,2013, 16:04:46 »

Zitat
I couldn't sleep honey my eyes keep opening and all i can think of is you ..i didn't want to tell you what happen because i thought you need full control of your mind and work but I'm sure after your work tonight we can talk about my contract i have a little problem here darling but I'm fine ..I hope you're alright ..call me when you have some free time honey.

John.

Offline Mohr

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #18 am: 27,Mär,2013, 16:06:17 »

Zitat
it was very nice hearing your voice everything didn't went well the wall i planed it honey..the was a little bit delayed  in my flight so i missed the meeting honey that was what i was trying to explain to you on the phone there was delayed  in my flight and now i couldn't submit my documents i didn't want to tell you because i didn't want to worry you so much honey..I'm sorry i sound a little bit sad on the phone ..i tried to find a way the whole of yesterday but they give me a few chance before i submit my documents for the big meeting on Monday honey.and if i lose this chance i wlil lose everything.I'm sure you know what i mean?

john

Offline Mohr

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #19 am: 27,Mär,2013, 16:07:41 »

Zitat

hello darling
How are you again i hope you're ok then ..i have been waiting for you online but you're not here is everything ok with you now....i just wake up i was very tired i didn't get enough sleep last night so i was very tired i needed some rest and i understand your feelings for me and you should know how i feel about you ..we never met each other but what we have for each other is very strong..i just wake up and i couldn't go out to get the passport scan i will do that tomorrow when i have some free time darling.never think i will ever leave you for this money because it can never buy what we feel for each other and you know I'm not a bad person but i need you so bad in my life more than i ever needed anyone honey..you're part of me now and i will never do anything to hurt you i promise you that ,,please don't love me and hold something back if you want to help me do this with your whole heart because if it were to be you on this problem i would do my very best to help you because i know you're not a bad person and i trust you to live my life with you darling ,,with all my whole life.

You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.I hope the kids are doing alright send them my greetings i love you and sweet dreams ..don't think to much and don't cry i will always love you honey.

always love ,

John
« Letzte Änderung: 02,Jul,2014, 20:35:53 von admin »