Autor Thema: Harris Steven <harris_stev@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 1037 mal)

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Harris Steven <harris_stev@yahoo.com>
« am: 24,Aug,2013, 13:22:42 »
Von TG:
Stev
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5979905024

Zitat
  Zuletzt aktiv: Vor 5 Stunden
Profilaufrufe: 1734 Mal
Profil-Skin: Standard
Tagline: life is too short too life alone and unhappy

Beziehungsstatus: Single
Interessiert an: Einem Date, Einer ernsthaften Beziehung
Sprachen: English
Ethnische Zugehörigkeit: Kaukasisch/weiß, Native American
Religion: Christ
Orientierung: Heterosexuell
•  Über mich
•      Musik:
Elton John, phil Collins, West Life, Backstreet Boys, R.kelly
•      Filme:
romantic, comedy, triller
•      Über mich:
I would like to think that i am an easy going kinda person. I am a Respectfull, kind,Giving, Loving, caring, sharing, Trustworthy and Loyal person. I have a lot of love and affection to give.I value honesty, fidelity and companionship but also need space to pursue my own interests. I see my self as intelligent, with a good sense of humor and I dont take myself too seriously.I am looking for the same qualities in a woman. Looks are not important - its the person inside that matters. .I am looking for someone who is passionate, smart, warm and loving, spirited, and willing to explore the world with me. I am looking for you to sweep me off my feet and inspire me and introduce me to your world. I Love a good laugh , have a dry sense of humor, but am a serious person. I am straight forward, honest, generous to a fault, kind, considered well-read and am looking for the same in a real woman. I am looking for someone that is interested in being cared for and is capable of caring for me....

Nachricht TG:
Zitat
  I came across your profile on here and thought I'd say hi to you, I will love to know more about you as I'm a single man looking for a soul-mate, You have a nice lovely picture,and I'll love to learn more about you. hopefully get to know you better. I believe, if you are interested in also getting to know me, that it would be easier if you have any chatting mail off the site . I will be Looking forward to hearing from you soon. steven.

mail:
Zitat
  Von:      Harris Steven (harris_stev@yahoo.com)
Gesendet:      Samstag, 24. August 2013 11:14:31
An:       xxxx
Here is a little more about me, My Mother was born in Surrey, UK and my Father born in Sacramento, California USA. They both met on during a business conference in New York back in those days. They seems to get along quick and they got married.. I was born and raised in Harwich Massachusetts, USA.  My dad was a catholic while mom a christian, so we celebrate both Christmas and chanukah so I love the double presents lol... However, am not really into religion, i just value all religions but follow none myself. I am a great listener and i am interested in people and feel their pain and emotions, i like to to do that.  I have all different kind of friends black, Indian, polish, English, Australian .. I see people not by their color or religion as that's not important to me, Its the person inside that matters. Lost my Dad 10yrs ago to Cancer, Mom 5yrs ago to depression and losing my wife 2yrs later compounded my misery. Life itself came to a halt because I felt I have lost everything in life and not worthy of living again but in the midst of all these misfortune one incident gave me reason to stay alive  watching my Son grow to a lovely Boy. Chris added purpose to my life and gave me reasons to look forward to better tomorrows. I spent the last three years of my life giving him special attention and helping him grow into a wonderful Boy. He stays in a military facility boarding school while im away.. I miss him so much and can't wait to see him again..

My career with the Military has been a very successful one and I have the passion and the zeal for the retrieval and study of intelligence both military and industrial, throughout the world, that is critical to the superiority and survival of the united states of America since, I am proud to defend our great country all the time. My career in service is a call to duty and it has been the most eventful and glorifying years in my life with various awards and medals to my name.  I have faithfully serve since l enlisted into the force about 18yrs ago and l have also worked in various regimen and serving as a platoon sergeant acting as a key assistant and adviser to the platoon leader.  With my degree in Information Systems and Project Management and EMT knowledge l have also been privileged to work closely with other branches of the Military and also supervise some of the greatest people around. I must say that working with the Air Force has made me associate with the finest group of men and women, great professionals, knowledgeable, courteous, and receptive. [highlight]I assumed responsibility with Bravo Company 82nd Division STB here in Parwan province of Sudan 3 months ago and l hope to retire from service as soon as l return from my current active tour after many [/highlight]memorable years of meritoriously defending our great country. I am a very open, charming, loving, understanding, honest, hardworking, supportive, industrious, handsome and well educated man with a good sense of humor.

I enjoy traveling, cruises, watching movies, listening to music, keeping in shape and l like to go shopping sometimes, Love to cook and entertain but need somebody to share it with. [highlight]I don't do mind games, I treat everyone the way i want to be treated. I'm an outdoors guy who hikes, camps, climbs, walks the dog, caravans etc. I'm looking for a long term partner, I want the perfect family, who knows if this will happen for us? I believe in the sanctity of marriage and want somebody who's will someday day consider been a bride. I don't mean marriage is very important, what matter most is finding someone to spend that quality and special time with, someone to grow old with. To me money isn't important. I don't care if you live in a cardboard box and survive by begging outside McDonald. Relationships shouldn't be centered around money, status or background.  All i seek is love, care and happiness, a woman who will always make me feel like a man. Someone i could always have fun with, walk hand in hand across the beach and street, have a pillow fight together on a Sunday and also a TLC when doing dishes, laundries and hou se cleaning. I will love to chat with you as soon we can. To me you seems like a nice woman that i will love to get to know more and more Despite my huge lose and some setbacks, my life, career and investments has been a fulfilling one and l am so proud about it. I have a big heart and l am ready to give all my heart to the right woman.Will wait to hear from you. Until then just take good care and enjoy the rest of the day. Hopefully we can chat on instant messenger better via webcam for us to know each other better. Looking forward to read from you soon

Regards

Steven.

Spoiler
  x-store-info:sbevkl2QZR7OXo7WID5ZcVBK1Phj2jX/
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 77.238.189.91) smtp.mailfrom=harris_stev@yahoo.com; dkim=pass header.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=harris_stev@yahoo.com
X-SID-PRA: harris_stev@yahoo.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0y
X-Message-Info: gamVN+8Ez8V+RHg+F+brAfl+utiD+sZHVCsfLqbD+j+R0QX0kRptOOd5gzCqIBVpP2M+E0p+orrYfXwrQNwjJZETWDeu5+Plmog4AQ5q8D2xV/VOuVPzwu+pfq4BrM0E1wc0U9TJSzRUVfK/+J7c/wJ90Zg9t3rW/gKyLCbD/XM=
Received: from nm14-vm1.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com ([77.238.189.91]) by SNT0-MC2-F18.Snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
       Sat, 24 Aug 2013 02:14:28 -0700
Received: from [77.238.189.237] by nm14.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Aug 2013 09:14:27 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.121] by tm18.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Aug 2013 09:14:27 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1030.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 Aug 2013 09:14:27 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 510013.52859.bm@omp1030.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 37562 invoked by uid 60001); 24 Aug 2013 09:14:27 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1377335667; bh=hdbMR+EdecxsXu410o9Rm2oN//IIkOBYVLd0Qg25kOI=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=1kZIK6Ozy0gU3CgG4pPNND3dpg2oSNONR+znkkzPzqTi4qLiL3VWmsBdFPsGNSmhylph7aNaJ3O+OgADbJGLWGi4qHt0smMjYfgBeT9fpm8C3LcmmNlnSjzJQFLRkjIJus3QPGL4pe1uulbiam+Fp1FJV7TiqhkDickQQh7e+aE=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=4d4d8FLLhbVoF2WZCu2vs+uEnnFPd7op2iVCu/Ba5QZiB4kWhkqRgjRmBy1T5IeOTooDIIY2v18AMknUta4/VLqKQz0i10fopx4eL8Ks9IkMT9dDpYAw7u0Pp7V91TRRCotTEvKr85czgmfDEvvCaVlGlfT6n6S2vxIJsbDP9SY=;
X-YMail-OSG: HD6HP6gVM1n0KhM5UXWAjHFFuUoHud8aOeAY.bIvT.90vEJ
 ikx5vEYKFmWE_yd9e9NW4d5vm2gGmYdgorkAX20dc7XQ27998sD_J6VSTt6x
 L7hglKRspm48PD9jOyRlYPKacvLsp2MYppadAPMvXSXvAjqlSpGalSMiI20Y
 Tjm_ZZl1KKDLli8Z4m_ty909wi2RZX0Y2jkql5kvKJOX46kcy00J5kDl_M.i
 178wJtQgQGJszZhOZNmMLxuR0_0kz5svG18u9EmGrZz4CNRq_UdyH.oxvqQI
 x4nAeCYvgQsWmFLfWaj294DSBpQgXuP3vfyXfX79GRFsS2.Esf3dhHrHYT.E
 SJ.NwLVX_OIseUvTmnQXaX2qkeNZJu_PbXo0EuuEuBaNl7MMD4emWdZQF7Sg
 OG6odmmJHOI_d8UkCClUfNtKJYP1FJh3YOLKaYJf30lto8Hyp3vRtEsGC__G
 .ja0lNeLBt9pNhsNqb5OYVjOePq0m0Hd9hDIv4p3LeTGyU05mluodHDIB.TO
 11IWFCHb5EeNnLt3r2U0P
Received: from [78.157.218.106] by web171502.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 24 Aug 2013 10:14:27 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SGVyZSBpcyBhIGxpdHRsZSBtb3JlIGFib3V0IG1lLCBNeSBNb3RoZXIgd2FzIGJvcm4gaW4gU3VycmV5LCBVSyBhbmQgbXkgRmF0aGVyIGJvcm4gaW4gU2FjcmFtZW50bywgQ2FsaWZvcm5pYSBVU0EuIFRoZXkgYm90aCBtZXQgb24gZHVyaW5nIGEgYnVzaW5lc3MgY29uZmVyZW5jZSBpbiBOZXcgWW9yayBiYWNrIGluIHRob3NlIGRheXMuIFRoZXkgc2VlbXMgdG8gZ2V0IGFsb25nIHF1aWNrIGFuZCB0aGV5IGdvdCBtYXJyaWVkLi4gSSB3YXMgYm9ybiBhbmQgcmFpc2VkIGluIEhhcndpY2ggTWFzc2FjaHVzZXQBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.155.576
References: <1370760278.65046.YahooMailNeo@web171505.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <1370763390.2606.YahooMailNeo@web171503.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <1372054020.80360.YahooMailNeo@web171502.mail.ir2.yahoo.com> <1377335571.64497.YahooMailNeo@web171501.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <1377335667.35856.YahooMailNeo@web171502.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 10:14:27 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: Harris Steven <harris_stev@yahoo.com>
Subject: more about me
To: xxx
In-Reply-To: <1377335571.64497.YahooMailNeo@web171501.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="-907414578-183018167-1377335667=:35856"
Return-Path: harris_stev@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 24 Aug 2013 09:14:28.0812 (UTC) FILETIME=[560118C0:01CEA0AA]

---907414578-183018167-1377335667=:35856
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="-907414578-1512903446-1377335667=:35856"

---907414578-1512903446-1377335667=:35856
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat
  Date: Sat, 24 Aug 2013 10:14:27 +0100 (BST)

Zitat
  Received: from [78.157.218.106] by web171502.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 24 Aug 2013 10:14:27 BST

Zitat
IP: 78.157.218.106
by whatismyipadress

General IP Information
IP:      78.157.218.106
Decimal:      1318967914
Hostname:      no.rdns-yet.ukservers.com
ISP:      UK Dedicated Servers Limited
Organization:      UK Dedicated Servers Limited
Services:      None detected
Type:      
Assignment:      Static IP
Blacklist:      
Geolocation Information

eingentlich sollte er doch im Sudan sein.....

Wie erfreulich, dass die Faker immer wieder so gerne mit ihren gebrauchten Textbausteinen rumspielen :D

lookup:
"I don't do mind games, I treat everyone the way i want to be treated. I'm an outdoors guy who hikes, camps, climbs, walks the dog, caravans etc. I'm looking for a long term partner,"

@google:
:smilie_g_010:

Dieser Text tritt im identischen Wortlaut  in mehreren Fakeprofilen und Scamreports in Erscheinung.
« Letzte Änderung: 24,Aug,2013, 13:25:19 von Lydia_2901 »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Harris Steven <harris_stev@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 24,Aug,2013, 13:28:14 »
mit der email-adresse <harris_stev@yahoo.com> gibt es auch ein Profil bei FB:

Harris Steven
https://www.facebook.com/harris.steven.754?ref=nm
Zitat
      Arbeitet bei Sudan

Aus Washington, D.C.
Allgemeines
Interessiert an      
Männer und Frauen
Beziehungsstatus      
Single

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Harris Steven , 49 @ badoo
« Antwort #2 am: 24,Aug,2013, 14:51:03 »
  Harris Steven , 49
https://eu1.badoo.com/01242241055/?r=33.1&p=1
Zitat
  Interessen

39 Interessen:
Taio Cruz Madagaskar Formel 1 Bob Marley & The Wailers Vietnam Sri Lanka R. Kelly Glasgow Marvin Gaye Israel Frühstück bei Tiffany Poker

Ihr habt die gleichen Interessen? Dann füge sie doch auch Deinem Profil hinzu!
Über mich
I would like to think that i am an easy going kinda person. I am a Respectfull, kind, Giving, Loving, caring, sharing, Trustworthy and Loyal person. I have a lot of love and affection to give. I value honesty, fidelity and companionship but also need space to pursue my own interests. I see my self as intelligent, with a good sense of humor and I dont take myself too seriously. I am looking for …
Interessiert an
I am looking for someone who is passionate, smart, warm and loving, spirited, and willing to explore the world with me. I am looking for you to sweep me off my feet and inspire me and introduce me to your world. I Love a good laugh , have a dry sense of humor, but am a serious person. I am straight forward, honest, generous to a fault, kind, considered well-read and am looking for the same in a …
Persönliche Infos

Ich bin Single

Orientierung:
    Ich bin heterosexuell

Aussehen:
    175cm (5' 9''), durchtrainiert, braune Haare und braune Augen

Wohnen:
    Alleine

Kinder:
    Habe bereits Kinder

Rauchen:
    Anti-Raucher

Alkohol:
    Nein, ich mag keinen Alkohol

Ausbildung:
    Hochschule/Uni

Sprachen:
    Englisch

Job:
    Government. Ich habe ein gutes Einkommen

« Letzte Änderung: 24,Aug,2013, 14:51:46 von Lydia_2901 »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: Harris Steven <harris_stev@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #3 am: 29,Aug,2013, 15:46:07 »
Zitat
  Von:      Harris Steven (harris_stev@yahoo.com)
Gesendet:      Dienstag, 27. August 2013 23:01:50
An:       xxx
How are you doing today and how was your day, splendid i guess?  Glad to read from you again. Its very rare to see someone who is ready to talk to someone so far away. I do believe love can pass through any barrier. Distance and age shouldn't be consider as an obstruction when determining a loving relationship. Here are somethings you need to know about me; I've been single for a while now, I never wanted to move on. I'm a kind of man that deals with my emotional feelings with everything i have. When i lost my wife, i feel like I'm gonna die but with the help of a therapist, i got myself together and i came to the conclusion that i wanna be alone,  but with the help of the same Dr. I was made to understand that in a world filled with darkness, we all need some kind of light, whether its a great flame that show us how to win what we've lost or a powerful beacon intended to scare away potential monsters or a few glowing bulbs that reveals to us the hidden truth of our past, We all need something to help us get through the night. Even if its just the thinnest glimmer of hope. That's why i decided to move on and search for a wonderful woman who will make me happy for the rest of my life. That's why we all need to move on. We all need to let the past go and concentrate on the future.  I will love to know you and see if there is a chemistry. I will not hesitate to let you know my feelings the moment i have butterfly in my stomach, lol.  I'm looking for somebody who wants me as much as i want them. I'm witty and sarcastic but in a loving way and i bake a mean cake lol. I know there is a picture but this is not vanity, it is honesty, I'm nothing special and anybody can look good in one pic, Facial appearances doesn't say much of a person, its the person inside that matter most... It's so lovely to know what type of woman you are, Someone that would make a positive change to people life.. I am so sorry about your marriage, sometimes life throws to us things that seems so hard but the fact that we can fight it and move on makes us stronger.

I want you to know that i am a different man and would treat my woman with enough love and respect. I would never cheat. never. I would like a woman who is honest, and open. Someone who will take me as me. Sharing the same interests are wonderful but no two people are exactly alike so someone who accepts my different point of views or will at least talk about things so we can either come up with a compromise or at least agree to disagree. Family is important to me. I will love and protect your kids like they are mine. Any relationship needs to have communication to grow healthily, but done with some amount of calmness. If it gets to the point of yelling its time to step back and give each other a time to compose themselves. I'm very open about my life and feel there is nothing to hide. I prefer to share my feelings and thoughts, whether good or bad, rather than keep them bottled in. I'm someone who appreciates the small things in life and will think of things more in a positive way than a negative (the glass is half full idea). I'm very laid back in life and not someone who always has to be on the go. I absolutely love to read and always have a book on the go. I love most music just not the really heavy stuff, country and top 40 are my favorites. If a really good song is on I love to move to the music, and that's called dancing, isn't it... I appreciate some of the old ways of a woman acting like a lady and man being a gentleman but at the same time realizing each other is equal. Its also fun though to be a bit sassy and flirtatious. I love to get dressed up, or just be comfortable. I hope this gives you some more insight into who I am. I look forward to learning more about you. If we are going to start something magically we have to be honest and faithful to each other. I am not one for mind games. I just hate it.

I am privileged to have served with highly professional individuals during my years working with the army..I'm fortunate to command a small, very specialized unit and get to interact with many guys on the tip of the spear: US service members of all branches and ranks, Coalition forces, contractors and locals. Whether it be in mortal combat, or using my brain to help the people here create the conditions for peace. Thousands of innocents died here in Kabul where I am stationed. And for them, and all the survivors, I would gladly lay down all I'm skilled for if I could make a difference, and save three, four, ten or a hundred. Mankind will not continue without sacrifice by some of us..Well working as a combatant has been an hectic work here in the war zone .. I feel I've got a perspective not often seen in the media. .I generally socialize outside of the military community since I'm single and my peers are pretty much all married with children. I really want to find the love of my life, i don't want to wait for months and months. Life is too short to spend it alone and the passion, beauty and the excitement of being with the one you love is so wonderful. what i want is to find someone that is right for me and understand me, I want to meet Someone who is romantic, serious and down to earth at the same time. a woman who likes to laugh and enjoy the outdoors, a woman who is honest, loyal, trustworthy and totally devoted to her man, who likes to be flirted with and will allow me to kiss, hug and hold her hand in public Someone who is willing to try new things. You sound like my ideal type of woman and will be great to know you better

Love to cook and entertain but need somebody to share it with. I don't do mind games, I treat everyone the way i want to be treated. I'm an outdoors guy who hikes, camps, climbs, walks the dog, caravans etc. I'm looking for a long term partner, I want the perfect family, who knows if this will happen for us? I believe in the sanctity of marriage and want somebody who's will someday day consider been a bride. I don't mean marriage is very important, what matter most is finding someone to spend that quality and special time with, someone to grow old with. To me money isn't important. I don't care if you live in a cardboard box and survive by begging outside McDonald. Relationships shouldn't be centered around money, status or background.  All i seek is love, care and happiness, a woman who will always make me feel like a man. Someone i could always have fun with, walk hand in hand across the beach and street, have a pillow fight together on a Sunday and also a TLC when doing dishes, laundries and house cleaning. I will love to chat with you as soon we can. To me you seems like a nice woman that i will love to get to know more and more..

Hoping to chat with you soon.

Have a lovely night rest.

Yours,
Harris Steven

Spoiler
  x-store-info:sbevkl2QZR7OXo7WID5ZcdV2tiiWGqTnL8LqRHZDpO1a6RfqJUb9Bvk56X3BJKAg6cjaVhmE0UEtHLPiBFT8cnf1LZrSPERjUEe8skwDm3KAgvehRwVK6+cJhj4xrCbMEtL9MZV6cCY=
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; spf=none (sender IP is 98.138.229.26) smtp.mailfrom=harris_stev@yahoo.com; dkim=pass header.d=yahoo.com; x-hmca=pass header.id=harris_stev@yahoo.com
X-SID-PRA: harris_stev@yahoo.com
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-SID-Result: PASS
X-Message-Status: n:n
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: gamVN+8Ez8V+RHg+F+brATJIGotRYQIeZTmnLAVfysREaZ1H1SdBHLAnqMsAdvWIWztXf9lmdhYHfNuei9AGTND0wgA+rAuNaGRpT236BYrJnh1+RKu5Rxhkhng0UhMgXImg0LCY2ezvaJdo7HyOjfK8eLRGoBkY36sN9aYMWyuwq9VO1FWvFC4dlJQ1PiCbD/OZGssGL+ARughJ1RV6nbxUsbt6SWpB
Received: from nm33.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com ([98.138.229.26]) by BAY0-MC1-F20.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
       Tue, 27 Aug 2013 14:01:49 -0700
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by nm33.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Aug 2013 21:01:49 -0000
Received: from [98.138.90.56] by nm33.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Aug 2013 20:58:48 -0000
Received: from [77.238.189.49] by tm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Aug 2013 20:58:47 -0000
Received: from [212.82.98.118] by tm2.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Aug 2013 20:58:47 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1055.mail.ir2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Aug 2013 20:58:47 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-4
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 197951.3570.bm@omp1055.mail.ir2.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 95803 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Aug 2013 20:58:47 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1377637126; bh=HdK8PtY8stJuc2/jmjk1vrUJyHRIgyliUlQNt9pFuZ8=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=PASjnkLPFqwtewnaTlnahBSEvqF46cfGyrbJkvwofvi8URCkqqrCILoxZbzOb6EiT9Qd7yGZH/5OXiJFkZb4/7peF6SmgqiMdET2LBy2xDeDBMZJLCg2TDEJZCJ+0BfLOY8hke46p3y0eIcT2yh9PkqBWGPdOVj94yWL6VhwWmk=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Rocket-MIMEInfo:X-Mailer:References:Message-ID:Date:From:Reply-To:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=NcefDnlLJ39UGhhnAYeTV4nxdip9FMkVj3fXRgsaeCmEG1Dr+7/V6IsxdeGyPwVLYsxmlhKaeKtxWcN2IUN9Wii8oZuYBvYVnIoPUaSF/tTQ7FnTKvKAmDPhZU67ghse1ENrlSBWxbOXi9UeEumfyySeidrtdP66Rj1TOn8rf6A=;
X-YMail-OSG: 8Cyx7n4VM1mD8RJFp9VLSp1qk4akEI1xZXL5UftwWtcnJUt
 OzpC0B0cqi3CvamI6LjS4UaEosHe._Ka7aZcjU.2QWqEVw4a2L3HJrOgjqjD
 k515dtkeKDR7yoeh2COSX_dOCcDsMA97LD3QnvdTk9zWpYiVG3htYvzvwmAE
 1wUUCS3ySs7zqrCM.FUQAhwRbcR05qnUCOip_dQ7GNjJt.wUpMAVcLZ8ZXh_
 4u7of.3X4OQPmVsp8xFDvZSHRqEF0r0Y9pTHmuOUhp.H9LDM_tgQyQCc7Z01
 Gb10nM4_7w3GEGpYIrBL5onrgp9QnNDfsp__0CesocsAC_KLbFUCvP8GcAJO
 gc58y4NCL3ORE6Pc2e4WUz0yUARMDKsUOMHx60GAcfDeNl3C8NypyiBH60EE
 HdzPeYIP5tFOZHmKofgZVPb0TJ5rzi2qXZ_ZK9HHRrgm.pPrqAKMzL5D7ZeC
 GMWk.z42L0Y7HItHlByUMgLVzHC1TM8o7iQXAklfK02buYjc8bFQvbXiydSQ
 QT15BI1qfvbb6.uegrWNbj2Zlxqhr
Received: from [93.189.3.67] by web171505.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 27 Aug 2013 21:58:46 BST
X-Rocket-MIMEInfo: 002.001,SG93IGFyZSB5b3UgZG9pbmcgdG9kYXkgYW5kIGhvdyB3YXMgeW91ciBkYXksIHNwbGVuZGlkIGkgZ3Vlc3M_IMKgR2xhZCB0byByZWFkIGZyb20geW91IGFnYWluLiBJdHMgdmVyeSByYXJlIHRvIHNlZSBzb21lb25lIHdobyBpcyByZWFkeSB0byB0YWxrIHRvIHNvbWVvbmUgc28gZmFyIGF3YXkuIEkgZG8gYmVsaWV2ZSBsb3ZlIGNhbiBwYXNzIHRocm91Z2ggYW55IGJhcnJpZXIuIERpc3RhbmNlIGFuZCBhZ2Ugc2hvdWxkbid0IGJlIGNvbnNpZGVyIGFzIGFuIG9ic3RydWN0aW9uIHdoZW4gZGV0ZXJtaW5pbmcBMAEBAQE-
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.155.576
References: <9712F0981B24B712FE9A1AA43A1DF0D453C05546@mxsvr.net>
Message-ID: <1377637126.93607.YahooMailNeo@web171505.mail.ir2.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 21:58:46 +0100 (BST)
Reply-To: Harris Steven <harris_stev@yahoo.com>
To:xxx
In-Reply-To: <9712F0981B24B712FE9A1AA43A1DF0D453C05546@mxsvr.net>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1682216824-1641337785-1377637126=:93607"
Return-Path: harris_stev@yahoo.com
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Aug 2013 21:01:49.0593 (UTC) FILETIME=[A5EB9890:01CEA368]

--1682216824-1641337785-1377637126=:93607
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat
  Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 21:58:46 +0100 (BST)

Zitat
  Received: from [93.189.3.67] by web171505.mail.ir2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 27 Aug 2013 21:58:46 BST

Zitat
IP 93.189.3.67

by whatismyipadress
General IP Information
IP:      93.189.3.67
Decimal:      1572668227
Hostname:      rh-uk1.devph.com
ISP:      Real Hosts Limited
Organization:      Real Hosts Limited
Services:      None detected
Type:      
Assignment:      Static IP