Autor Thema: Thomas Bale <thbale@hotmail.com>  (Gelesen 1042 mal)

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Thomas Bale <thbale@hotmail.com>
« am: 29,Jun,2011, 18:11:40 »
Thomas Bale
er benutzt Bilder des englischen Schauspielers Christian Bale

Zitat
Good day xxx!
I hope this short letter meets you in the best of health.It's really nice we make it up to this stage of the communication .How are you really doing and how is everything around you?Hope you're doing great as l am.However,l would like to thank you for choosing to communicate with me and guess what? I'm promising you that you shouldn't be afraid,because l strongly believe that I'm the right person for you upon all carefully selection and recommendations made by us and with me you will be securely dated and through all hard works,this relationship will last a lifetime so take a breath and express your thoughts to me..
I have being widow for about 5 years till now and am new to this online dating thing.I like listening to music,watch some movies. This is my first time trying online dating but I think it's manageable.We can get to know each other a little through emails and when we are OK we can plan to meet and see if we click.I hope I make some little sense here.I live alone at home, my daughter, Sharon, 20 years of study in the United States, Sharon, which is very important to me than anyone I can think now is of.Moreover  I will say am originally from Germany, my father was British and  mother from German but most of my life has been ruled out in London , after the death of both parents,I Lost both Parents when I was young So I didn't enjoy the parental love as other did and it was my Granny who catered for me till I was 20 years old and moving from her place.. I have lived for nearly 36yrs of my life in the countryside, where I in (Hampshire) live with my grandmother after the death of my parents. They, too, died a few years after moving from their house. I was home schooled there at the age of 12, she was a teacher and my mentor at that time. Most of what I was called discipline and hard work, a trait, offered it to me, it's what I was as far as a strong and responsible father.But life a little cruel on my part, without the thoughts of negativity I met friends that life was good for my taste. The same friends brought my wonderful life to shame, and it brought misery and misfortune of my life when I rise up to be a family man. I think it's time I stay out of friendship and the environment of love for all, but as much as I can live without, what is so much important for me is the coexistence of two loving people.
After 5yrs lost my late wife and has lived as a widow (she died of blood cancer), one reason why looking for relationships online, because life was not accepted that to my way of living at home and outside the home. I was very lonely, since I realized that a good woman and a woman next to me lost, and that has a hole in my soul, filled created. I am a family man, a respected and self-disciplined. Some will say, I'm adventurous and others is to mention the love of togetherness. I'm looking for something that will last a long time looking for a lifelong relationship and a committed one species. I give freely to the needs of a committed and serious relationship with the victim, which knows no limit. I am very open in person, I like the art of love, the forgiveness of wrong actions, the adoption of an apology, the true nature of the heart and soul and the pleasing comfort fun-loving personality. I just want to try new things in a relationship, go hand in hand, arms over shoulders, smiling attitude we create humor and what really takes the stress when you see your husband / wife. I share all this and more but can not say all, it showed up.
So I would add that I am someone who loves to see the travel to different places. My chances have been around some areas of the Pacific, South America and Asia as well. I also enjoy sports especially football and my favorite team is Manchester United FC Other than that some activities I enjoy are also in the park, go swimming, watching movies, listening to music, some good music, read a book, play with my daughter and much more. What would you like to enjoy with me? A big hug, a good meal together? Hope I am right. I like that I can not do without something to cook. I am very helpful in the kitchen as well as support and in house cleaning. So I guess what I have said much, not that scare you out of me hope. Just a background of me, and I know there is more to talk about as well, I would like to know more about you .
 Regards,
Tommy Bale.

Spoiler
Received: by 10.216.230.162 with SMTP id j34cs31422weq;
        Wed, 29 Jun 2011 03:04:57 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.101.63.10 with SMTP id q10mr455854ank.61.1309341896891;
        Wed, 29 Jun 2011 03:04:56 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <thbale@hotmail.com>
Received: from bay0-omc2-s8.bay0.hotmail.com (bay0-omc2-s8.bay0.hotmail.com [65.54.190.83])
        by mx.google.com with ESMTP id b9si2083051ank.53.2011.06.29.03.04.56;
        Wed, 29 Jun 2011 03:04:56 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of thbale@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.83 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.190.83;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of thbale@hotmail.com designates 65.54.190.83 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=thbale@hotmail.com
Received: from BAY160-W57 ([65.54.190.125]) by bay0-omc2-s8.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
       Wed, 29 Jun 2011 03:04:56 -0700
Message-ID: <BAY160-w57F114EAC2939CE563B74AD9590@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: thbale@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
      boundary="_4d587008-4d1a-4743-aaa8-8813f03bb699_"
X-Originating-IP: [212.85.205.5]

Zitat
Received: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 03:04:57 -0700 (PDT)
Zitat
IP 212.85.205.5
Hostname:      inf-ip-205-i128-005.africaonline.com.gh
ISP:      Africa Online Ghana Ltd
Organization:      Africa Online Ghana Ltd
State/Region:      Greater Accra
City:      Accra
« Letzte Änderung: 07,Sep,2011, 01:10:48 von Omeline »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!