Autor Thema: Jimmy Max <jimmax55@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 9487 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Jimmy Max <jimmax55@yahoo.com>
« am: 04,Jan,2011, 00:17:01 »
<jimmymaxx55@live.com> <jake_brown004@yahoo.com> <david_haggard16@hotmail.com> <danny_wilso2012@live.com> <georgewillson60@yahoo.com> <sgtjohnmanuel20@yahoo.com> <lopezdonovan@rocketmail.com> <ser.lopez00@yahoo.com> <peterlen61@hotmail.com> <amos.peter22@yahoo.com> <jimmh90@live.com@live.com> <david_wilson145@yahoo.com> <ca.gc@live.com> <sw.cg@live.com> <sgtsean65@yahoo.com> <lopez.sean46@yahoo.com> <james.katter2006@live.com>

Jake Brown / Martin Haggard / Ronald Haggard / David Haggard / George Willson / John Manuel / Lopez Donavan / Steve Meder / Peter Amos / Mark Luscot / Peter Jackson / Peter Thomas / David Wilson / George Collins / George Collins / Katter James

zufällig im Zusammenhang mit anderem US-Söldner aus Bratislava entdeckt :smilie_g_010:

William Haggard
http://badoo.com/0180038090/

Zitat
William
Letzter Login: vor über einem Monat
49 jahre alter Mann, Bratislava,
William Haggard, 49. I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest. I pride myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm demeanor and a great personality. I love to travel and would love to meet someone who shares my rest for life, fun and adventure. I am stress free and fun to be around, I love to laugh and I am also a great cook who enjoys a variety of foods. I am an avid reader and a great conservationist. I also like to have social functions and entertain friends. I am a very private person who enjoys the comforts of home relaxing and listening to good music, I also love Jazz and the Opera. Lots more to my profile but I am sure you will be intrigued to know the rest.

I am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who you can share the most intimate dreams, A woman who is, Faithful, Trustworthy, Loving, Caring, Loyal, Humble, Self confident and God fearing.

Fakeprofile, bei denen Fotos derselben Person verwendet wurden:

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,17858.0.html

Scamreports, die Fälle behandeln, in denen Bildern der selben Person verwendet wurden:

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,4452.0.html

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 14,Aug,2017, 19:46:51 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: William Haggard
« Antwort #1 am: 04,Jan,2011, 00:37:08 »
Der gute hat es auch schon mit einer ganzen Serie Fotos geschafft  in die Scamanalen einzugehen ;)

Jake Brown <jake_brown004@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:

« Letzte Änderung: 13,Apr,2012, 22:39:52 von admin »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline molleboon

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #2 am: 04,Jan,2011, 09:11:34 »
I think Bratislava is the place to be, maybe i have to visit it in my coming holidays [smiley=trinken.gif] and have a drink with all these guys ::). It keeps me busy all day long to follow all these guys.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #3 am: 04,Jan,2011, 09:59:49 »
Zitat
It keeps me busy all day long to follow all these guys.

ohhhh that's a pitty  ;) - but don't forget to: 

1. :-[ in real  ;)
2. to have fun with that new fellows
3. to shop them friendly - publishing your discoveries here! ;)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
David Haggard
« Antwort #4 am: 27,Mär,2011, 14:12:12 »
David (David Haggard)
http://badoo.com/01129636388

Zitat

David , 55

50 jahre alter mann. Jetzt chatten!

Möchte heute mit einer Frau (45 bis 55) sich verabreden

Los Angeles, CA, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)

Über mich
I'm David haggard 49years old single with one Two Son Mickey And Larry , I'm a Military sergeant and on a Peace Keeping Mission, stationed in Iraq and i have been here for 1 and 6months and I'm left with some few more months to return home for good and this is my second time here, I'm 5''10 185pounds,

Interessiert in
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bad times as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life. am really looking for a partner and a lover and a best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with. A well rounded individual am pride of myself in being honest, caring, faithful, lovely and most trustworthy. I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding, someone who has a calm behavior and a great personality.

Persönliche Infos
Familienstand:  Ich bin single
Orientierung:  Ich bin heterosexuell
Aussehen:  180cm (5'11"), 58kg (128Lbs), normal gebaut, und habe braunes Haar und blaue Augen.
Wohnsituation:  Alleine
Kinder:  Habe bereits Kinder
Rauchen:  Ich bin Nichtraucher
Alkohol:  Nein
Ausbildung:  Hochschule/Universität
Sprachen:  Englisch (Muttersprache)
Arbeit:  Military. Ich verdiene durchschnittlich.

Interessen
Musik: Hiphop, gospel, cools, jazz, life, souls
Bücher, Film und TV: War, News, Romantic
Sport: Football, soccer, hokey, volley
Ansichten & Standpunkte:  Romantic, Love, passion,

Platz 350,298 in Charts. Heute 1 Besucher, diesen Monat 5.
Popularität: Normal

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Jun,2016, 09:26:43 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #5 am: 27,Mär,2011, 14:16:54 »
David
http://badoo.com/0188629509

Zitat

48 jahre alter mann. Jetzt chatten!

Wants to meet woman of my dream with a girl, older than 34

Über mich
I'm David 47yrs old single from Tampa-Fl-but now in Afghanistan for a peace keeping mission and I have been in the service for 20years now and have been on this mission here for 1years and 6months now and I'm returning home soon in 1months time, I'm a Military Captain 6"1 185pounds, Black hair and fair in color.

Interessiert in
I'm a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with and I'm a God fearing man that seeks God fearing woman in my life as well a woman that believes in herself and I always put God first before herself.

Persönliche Infos
Aussehen:  <139cm (<4'7"), <39kg (<86Lbs), schlank, und habe schwarzes Haar und braune Augen.
Wohnsituation:  Bei Eltern
Kinder:  Nein, danke
Ausbildung:  Weiterführende Schule
Sprachen:  Englisch
Arbeit:  low. Ich verdiene wenig.

Interessen
Musik: yes
Bücher, Film und TV: yes
Sport: yes
Ansichten & Standpunkte: yes

Ich mag auch noch:
I pass through your profile and it was so lovely and sweet and seeing your profile alone i see the source of good thing and i knew coming to you will create a great happiness in my living and in the house of God, So I felt so much interested in you for friendship, love and longtime relationship and something more Important may come up in future so if you wouldn't mind to tell me more about yourself and I will tell you more about,, myself to in return as well and get to know each other well and see where life will lead us to, One can never tell, But it's only time and God will time tell so if you are Interested in getting to know me well fine. Then you can reach me at army. same as my yahoo messenger

Heute 1 Besucher, diesen Monat 2.

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Jun,2016, 09:27:28 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Haggard Horn
« Antwort #6 am: 27,Mär,2011, 14:36:28 »
Haggard (Haggard Horn)
http://badoo.com/01120082677

Zitat
51 jahre alter mann

Über mich
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in goodtimes and in badtimes as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.

Persönliche Infos
Orientierung:  Ich bin sexuell neugierig
Aussehen:  175cm (5'9"), 46kg (101Lbs), mollig, und habe graues Haar und blaue Augen.
Kinder:  Habe bereits Kinder
Alkohol:  Nur in Gesellschaft
Ausbildung:  Akademischer Grad
Sprachen:  Englisch (Muttersprache)
Arbeit:  army man. Ich verdiene gut.

Interessen
Musik: hip pop
Bücher, Film und TV: love
Sport: golf
Ansichten & Standpunkte:  love and trust
Ich mag auch noch:  I am looking for a partner and a lover and best friend who I can share the most intimate dreams with. A well rounded individual and a spiritual person.

Platz 432,346 in Charts. Heute 1 Besucher, diesen Monat 2.

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Jun,2016, 09:28:02 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Cris Haggard
« Antwort #7 am: 27,Mär,2011, 14:41:08 »
Cris (Cris Haggard)
http://badoo.com/01121087474

Zitat

47 jahre alter mann

Möchte heute mit einer Frau (ab 40) sich verabreden

Florida City, FL, Vereinigte Staaten (USA)

Über mich
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in goodtimes and in badtimes as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life. I'm pride of myself in being honest and most trustworthy, I seek that in a mate, someone who is compassionate yet understanding who has a calm behaviour and a great personality.

Persönliche Infos
Aussehen:  180cm (5'11"), 84kg (185Lbs), sportlich gebaut, und habe graues Haar und braune Augen.
Kinder:  Nein, danke
Arbeit:  Military. Ich verdiene gut.

Interessen
Musik: classic music , jazz rmb rap cools
Bücher, Film und TV: adventure, romantic, vampaire movies, i like reading story books.....
Sport: soccer
Ich mag auch noch:  I love poetry, books, walks on the beach and cozy candlelight dinners. I enjoy movies, television, music, traveling, the desert, the quietness of the mountains, the ocean, sunrises and sunsets. Well I

Platz 418,254 in Charts. Heute 1 Besucher, diesen Monat 2.

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Jun,2016, 09:28:51 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #8 am: 27,Mär,2011, 14:48:23 »
Derek
Möchte heute mit einer Frau (45 bis 70) sich verabreden

Zitat

47 jahre alter mann

Möchte heute mit einer Frau (45 bis 70) sich verabreden

Über mich
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in goodtimes and in badtimes as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.

Persönliche Infos
Aussehen:  183cm (6'0"), 69kg (152Lbs), normal gebaut, und habe braunes Haar und blaue Augen.

Platz 109,434 in Charts. Heute 1 Besucher, diesen Monat 4.

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Jun,2016, 09:29:29 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Derek
« Antwort #9 am: 27,Mär,2011, 17:09:38 »
Derek (jetzt:Cccccccccccc)
http://badoo.com/01157370758
abweichend im Google Cache vom 9. März 2011 12:55:34 GMT :smilie_g_010:

Zitat
Was online 22 hours ago
51 year old guy
(jetzt:47 jahre alter mann)

Möchte heute mit einer Frau (55 bis 70) sich verabreden

About me
I am a very open minded person, someone who accepts people as they are, I am a fair individual who adapts to changes in life and enjoys life to the fullest, and looking to meet a woman that i can spend the rest of my life with in good times and in bedtimes as well, A woman that I can love and cherished with all my whole being and heart and I pray to God almighty that he will provide me with that kind of a woman someday in my life.

Personal info
Relationship:  I'm in an open relationship
Sexuality:  I'm straight
Appearance:  183cm (6'0''), 40kg (88lbs), average body, brown hair and blue eyes.
Living:  By myself
Children:  No, never
Smoking:  Non-smoker
Drinking:  No
Education:  Advanced degree
Languages:  English

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Jun,2016, 09:30:54 von admin »