Autor Thema: Kelly / Jeff Baman / Harrison / James Brown <kellymorgancp@yahoo.co.uk>  (Gelesen 1264 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
<leokelly58@yahoo.com> <jeffbaman@yahoo.com> <jamesbrown245@yahoo.com>

Zitat
Hallo Liebe..
How are you doing?
Ich ging durch Ihr Profil und ich bin ganz durch den süßen Worten fasziniert, lese ich aus Ihrem Profil.
Sie klingen so wunderbar und schön.
l Prozess vorstellen, dass Sie alle Eigenschaften l für eine Frau für einen Lebenspartner zu machen brauchen, und für alle sichtbar gefangen meine Augen und nahm meine Seele.
Ich habe einen guten Sinn für Humor, Zeit für mich nie ein Hindernis in den Beziehungen, Ich würde gerne wissen, ob Sie chatten möchten, und wir lernen, einander besser zu kennen.
Ich bin chas mit Namen und bin Witwer und Vater von ein, ich liebe Menschen zu helfen, vor allem die weniger Privilegierten, l wie Schwimmen und Tanzen, um mit Freunden zu gehen und gerne Golf spielen, Ich bin neu auf dieser Seite und weiß nicht, wie viel sie arbeiten, weil ich nicht glaube, so viel im Internet als Mittel zur Datierung.
Ich möchte Sie besser, wenn Sie nichts dagegen haben, wer weiß.
dies ist mein Yahoo-ID leokelly58@yahoo.com, Ich freue mich, von Ihnen zu hören positiv.
Umarmen und küssen Sie

kelly

Hello Dear...
Hello I have seen through your profile, and i love the little you wrote there,and i have to let you know that you are such a lovely looking woman.
But let me introduce myself before i let you know my interest.
My name is Kelly and i am a business man but i do not stay in Germany.
I will like to know about you and maybe we can be best of friends...
i am actually not from Germany but i am from Scotland Edinburgh to be precised.
I am an independent man who loves working and planning.
I am in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing old together.
But i think i will like to know more about you my dear.
I am so sorry that i have written to you but i must tell you that you have attracted my attention and i must like to know more about you my dear.
you can write to me to my email address kellymorgancp@yahoo.co.uk......

thanks for you :cooperation: >:( and i wait for your reply..
With much Love

Kelly

Zitat
41.184.18.86 - Geo Information
IP Address      41.184.18.86
Host      41-184-18-86.rv.ipnxtelecoms.com
Location       NG, Nigeria
City      Lagos, 05 -
Organization      IPNX Nigeria Ltd
ISP      IPNX Nigeria Ltd
AS Number      AS29091 IPNXng

« Letzte Änderung: 10,Mai,2018, 09:35:57 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Kelly <kellymorgancp@yahoo.co.uk><leokelly58@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 06,Nov,2010, 14:05:40 »
Bilder des Darstellers finden sich auch in einem anderen Scam-Report
Jeff Baman  <jeffbaman@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:
« Letzte Änderung: 06,Nov,2010, 18:37:20 von admin »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Hier noch seine angebliche Handy Nummer +447556078013

Zitat
GOOD Morning my darling...

I open my eyes and this morning i missed you.I expect to see your face, but see nothing except an empty space i missed you. There is nothing in this world that can compare to you. And over these past weeks i have come to realized that i feel like i am nothing without someone like you and i always thought we have made for each other hearts,because we have always keep trying to build it  to become comparable.Every-time I look at you, my heart misses a beat. You are the one who holds the key to my heart. You always say what I need to hear. You have taught me the true meaning of love. Love is, what you mean to me  and you mean everything love,each every moment you are away. When i look back on how we met and i see where we are now, I can only believe that we were destined to be together. We have both been through some challenging times in our lives, and there is no doubt that our past experiences have partly shaped who we are today. What i have come to realize, though, is that i am learning a little more every day to appreciate what i have found in you. I know we both want to do what Is right  just to be with each other, because i need you here with me, in my life. All the promise's that we have made to each other to be happy and every love each other till we meet. I am so in love with you, i get this warm sensual feeling every time i think of you. When i sleep at night, all i can dream about is you. I wish i could hold you in my arms. I dream of the day when i could kiss you passionately on your soft sweet lips and listen to your heart beating because it's sweet music to my ears. All i can say is let me be the one you love; let me be the one whose love you need.sweetheart,.i care for you,and i want to always care for you,if only you want,.kisses,ina my darling,i want you to know that all will be fine by the grace of my God,.i love you ina,and i will always do,.kisses,see you at noon,kisses.....................
Always In Love.,
Harrison

« Letzte Änderung: 10,Mai,2018, 09:36:46 von Administrator »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
James Brown <jamesbrown245@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #3 am: 27,Jun,2011, 14:42:32 »
Zitat
Hello.
How are you doing?I do Came Accross your profile and Its very Lovely and Awesome. I wil like to know more about a woman Like you, My name is James, single male Never Married I am new on this Online dating Scene and I Just wanted to know where this will lead to.. Wel I am a Honest,Kind,Caring,Loyal,truthfull and God fearing Person, I am not here for any stupid games But I am Looking for a serious and Long term relationship. I dont Care about the Age or Distance cos I believe that when it is time for the Meeting I dont care about relocating, and I will Like to know More about a woman Like you may be you are the Angel Sent down from God... I will be Glad to hear back from you and Know more about you.. I do have alot of Pics to share with you But I dont like double dating and I dont like staying on the Website that Much... So I will be Glad if you can Email me Directly into my Personals Addy So we can talk much Better...
Email Address (jamesbrown245@yahoo.com)
Yahoo Instant messanger jamesbrown245
I cant wait to hear back from you..possitively
James....

« Letzte Änderung: 10,Mai,2018, 09:37:55 von Administrator »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
http://www.adatingnet.com/garrybrown

Zitat
garrybrown

General
I am:
Man
Seeking a:
Woman
United Kingdom
State:
Florida
City:
london
Religion:
Christian
Ethnicity:
Caucasian (white)
Description:
I love to be loved.I care for people who love me and i am always truthful,loving,caring and above all GOD fearing...
sOO I WANT TO MEET A NICE WOMAN WHO IS HAS ALL THESE QUALITIES...
Appearance
Body type:
Athletic
Height:
6' 0"
Eyes:
Blue
Hair:
Blonde
Lifestyle
Smoking:
No
Drinking:
No
Living Situation:
Alone
Social Setting:
Better in small groups, Somewhat shy
TV Watching:
Soaps, soaps, soaps, Movies, Dramas
Languages:
English
Home and Family
Marital Status:
Divorced
Have Kids:
No
Want (more) kids:
Yes
Professional Life
Education:
Post-Graduate
Employment Status:
Full-time
Artistic / Musical / Writer
Income:
$35,000 to $49,999
Personal
Attend Services:
Weekly
Political Views:
Conservative
Sense of Humor:
Friendly
Interests:
Travel, Religion, Listening to Music, Movies, Dancing

« Letzte Änderung: 10,Mai,2018, 09:44:28 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
http://vietsingle.com/pro.php?ID=1077167&l=3

Zitat
Douglas Smith - ID: 1077167
Ten:    Douglas Smith
 IP va Ngay:    41.203.64.128 on October 19, 2011 at 9:35am
 Sua Chua Ngay:    October 19, 2011 at 7:36pm
 Gioi Tinh:    Nam
 Tuoi:    49
 Chieu Cao:    5 Feet 11 Inches (180 cm)
 Can Nang:    90 lbs (41 kg)
 Than Hinh:    Average
 Tu Thanh Pho:    Florida
 Tieu Bang:    Florida
 Zip:    +1
 Dat Nuoc:    United States
 Ton Giao:    Christian
 Hoc Van:    High School graduate
 Nghe Nghiep:    civil Engineer
 Hut Thuoc:    Non-smoker
 Uong Ruou:    Light/social drinker
 Gia Canh:    Single
 Muc Tieu:    I love going to the beach,dancing,swimming,playing games like golf,chess,card and pool,I am also looking for a very nice,honest,kind,god fearing woman,trustful,faithful,loyal,caring and loving woman that we are going to spend the rest of how life together
 Gio Ranh Roi:    swimming, playing basketball, watching football, and always love to be with my love one all the time
 Toi La:    Well here are Something about Me Am willy smith 49 yrs of age, 5'9 ,hazel eyes, Brown hair, Caucasian(white), i have a Clever Quick Witted sense of humor, i don't smoke, don't drink,Christian. I like Dining, Outdoor Activities, Reading, Watching Sports, Computers-Internet, Playing Sports.I am a nice man seeking for a caring and honest woman to spend the rest of my life with.I am looking for a woman that is tender hearted, kind, considerate of others needs, one that would appreciate having a wife that would love him in a way that he's not been loved before.
 Tim Kiem:    I love going to the beach,dancing,swimming,playing games like golf,chess,card and pool,I am also looking for a very nice,honest,kind,god fearing woman,trustful,faithful,loyal,caring and loving woman that we are going to spend the rest of how life together

« Letzte Änderung: 10,Mai,2018, 09:44:53 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
http://www.blackplanet.com/leonardsmith65/

Zitat
leonardsmith65
Here For: Serious Dating
Sex: Male
Race: White
Ethnicity: Other
Zodiac: Virgo
PERSONAL MESSAGE
I LOVE MAKING PRICE AND MAKING FUN

« Letzte Änderung: 10,Mai,2018, 09:45:17 von Administrator »