Autor Thema: Michael Andrew / Frank Payne <micdrew11@yahoo.com> <frankpayne101@hotmail.com>  (Gelesen 2196 mal)

Offline Katzenmama

http://www.ro-mantik.de/user/micdrew11

Zitat
Alter       46             Meine Eigenschaften
 -
Auf Parties
Ich mag keine Parties
Mein erstes Date mit Dir
Ein Abendessen bei Kerzenlicht
Dinge die mich heiss machen
Ein Schaumbad mit Kerzen und Rotwein
Meine Hobbies
 -

Grösse (cm)      180
Gewicht (kg)      72
Augenfarbe      schwarz
Haarfarbe      schwarz
Familienstand      verwitwet
Kinder      Nein
Raucher      Nein
Trinkgewohnheit      niemals
Ich suche nach      Flirt
Sprachkenntnisse       -

Fakeprofile, in denen Bildern der selben Person verwendet wurden:

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,18327.0.html

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Mai,2020, 12:36:45 von Administrator »

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Re: <micdrew11@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 25,Mär,2012, 12:40:57 »
den hab ich auch bei Facebook gefunden :

http://www.facebook.com/natearnold67

Zitat
Nathan Hill Arnold
Arbeitet bei United States Army
Aus Fort Myers
Männlich

« Letzte Änderung: 25,Mär,2012, 23:24:10 von admin »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #2 am: 25,Mär,2012, 22:34:06 »
Profilbeschreibung zu facebook--

Zitat
Nathan Hill Arnold
Arbeitet bei United States ArmyAus Fort MyersMännlich

Allgemeines
Geschlecht      Männlich
Interessiert an      Frauen
Kontaktinformationen
Nutzername      

natehillforce(Yahoo! Messenger)

« Letzte Änderung: 25,Mär,2012, 23:01:26 von conny »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
« Antwort #3 am: 25,Mär,2012, 23:07:16 »
Zitat
ISP:      Starcomms Limited
Host Name:      dial-pool28.lg.starcomms.net
Organization:      Starcomms Limited
City:      Lagos
Country code:       NG
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Michael Andrew <micdrew11@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #4 am: 25,Mär,2012, 23:09:49 »
Zitat
i will like to share with you more information about me that will help us to start knowing each other better i know am suppose to have done that before now but its still good now ….I was giving birth to a wonderful family 40yrs ago. My dad was an American man that married a Malaysia woman due to his service and work in Malaysia when he was younger, he was in the marine until he left and become civil engineer. I was their only son and child. I'm very simple, caring, honest and self independent..I got married and enjoyed my matrimonial home. I and my then wife gave birth to a girl and she's so wonderful and I love her wholeheartedly. Well, I and my wife lived happily and I worked as an Engineer before I later joined the Army 15yrs ago. I fix and inspects Cars and trucks, but I have special interest for the Military because my dad was once in the Military before He retired and started His Civil Engineer Career.i lost my wife 5yrs ago due to lungs cancer and I became a widow. Since then, it has been one bad experience after another; I also lost my dad some year back . I really loved my wife and dad because of the relationship between us.. …She had loved me with all her heart and she had loved me for me. She was so caring and possessed all of the qualities a woman should possess. She was so much an angel that I treasured her so much but God knows why that happened to me. I also give thanks to God that she gave me a wonderful girl …I just need someone that can love me for me and we will love each other for the rest of our life, because i know life is too short to play with…I have learn to leave my past behind and move forward to the future, though my past makes part of my life and I need to plan for my future. I need love again in my life. I had love once in my life and I need a woman that can be mine on a long term goal. I hope I will still find love someday soon, that all I believe and I'm so optimistic about it.I am ready to date from any part of the globe. I need to meet my true love, because we don't know where our love is at the moment and we have to keep searching for it anywhere, any time and any way we can.Presently, I'm active in the US Army and been stationed at Florida Miami Beach State . I live alone on base in Afghan. serving my deployment while my Girl lives with my Mom in Nigeria ….though I planned to retire from the Army soon in order to start a family life,I really need a woman to come up to and be when I will be back to the state, a woman that will be mine forever and that will cherish me for me….Thank you for spending your time in reading this long note/essay about me….if you think we are still on the same looking page let me know so we can know the way forward…hope to read from you soon
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #5 am: 25,Mär,2012, 23:11:56 »
NickName: micdrew11

Zitat
Sex: female 
Description:
I'm a touchy-feely type of man Im 5'6tall, 145lbs...and I like to kiss and hug, and cuddle,Full of energy I like dancing to the oldies or country music, walking on the beach & boardwalk, going to the theatre, traveling, roller coasters, horseback riding, dining in or out, or just working around the house..
Ideal match description:
I am looking for the same sociable and understanding person to make my lifelong partner. she must be fun and outgoing in companies, and wit in conversation. For I believe marriage is not only a routine but it should be a thrilling, eventful adventure. Where two must be creative and inventive participants.I hope, you are serious, sincere, kind, faithful, understanding, generous, affectionate, joyful, family-oriented woman. You should want to have children. I imagine my life partner as an intelligent, decent, conversable and reliable woman who share the common interests and life views with me. she is sincere, honest and very positive woman.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #6 am: 25,Mär,2012, 23:12:33 »
Zitat
micdrew11
I am a: Man
Birthday: 30.09.1964
Looking for: Woman
Relationship: Woman
Language: English

Lydia_2901

• Gast
« Antwort #7 am: 19,Mai,2012, 14:15:03 »
hat mich bei TG angeschrieben : Profil Frank P. http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=5463761219

Profiltext:
Zitat
•  Frank P
walking all alone !!vor 18 Tagen
Zuletzt aktiv: vor 3 Tagen
Profilaufrufe: 1323 Mal
Profil-Skin: Standard
Tagline: One single woman, will make me smile

Adresse: Katy, TX
Beziehungsstatus: Single
Interessiert an: Freunde, Einem Date, Einer ernsthaften Beziehung
Ethnische Zugehörigkeit: Kaukasisch/weiß
Religion: Katholik
Orientierung: Heterosexuell
•  Über mich
•      Musik:
Hip hop, r n b, raps, country music,
•      Filme:
24, Jumong, Lost, Nikita, Mission Impossible 1 , 2 , 3 ,4, Saw 1 , 2 , 3, 4, 5, scream , Immortals
•      TV:
Sports especially
•      Bücher:
Detective books and inspirational are good for me
•      Sport:
Lawn tennis, athletics, soccer, basket ball, swimming
•      Interessen:
Beach, movies , music, sports
•      Spaß:
to find that right woman that will make me happy, someone i can trust and believe in ....its possible ! Yes , it is!
•      Die besten Features:
my muscle and eyes
•      Über mich:
Need romance, need to dream and project myself into an ideal with you. Require mutual commitment and respect for loyalty. I can not imagine sharing my emotional life with someone who is not on the same wavelength. I'm pretty exclusive

mail: <frankpayne101@hotmail.com>

Zitat
Von:      Frank Payne (frankpayne101@hotmail.com)
Gesendet:      Samstag, 19. Mai 2012 13:32:09
An:       xxx

thanks for replying me, its nice of you. would introduce myself then i am Frank, i am 44, divorced. i have been divorced for 6 years now. i have a daughter of 8 and she means the whole world to me. i am a telecom engineer but i am in the army. i lived in texas before being deployed to afghan on assignment. i have been here for 8 months. i dunno what else to say about me again unless you ask lol. i am looking for a woman who is intelligent and loving, caring and adorable. someone i will love and who will do the same for me what about you ?? tell me about you. your age, what you do for work. hobbies etc.

Spoiler
x-store-info:sbevkl2QZR7OXo7WID5ZcVBK1Phj2jX/
Authentication-Results: hotmail.com; sender-id=pass (sender IP is 65.54.190.88) header.from=frankpayne101@hotmail.com; dkim=none header.d=hotmail.com; x-hmca=pass
X-SID-PRA: frankpayne101@hotmail.com
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-DKIM-Result: None
X-Message-Status: n:0:n
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
X-Message-Delivery: Vj0xLjE7dXM9MDtsPTA7YT0xO0Q9MTtHRD0xO1NDTD0w
X-Message-Info: iIOHNJf19ljHGaTN8CSarUgLmnhXugnImYuH6J2AD4ae29r9oyTL6WYWv7mwqM3SLsM4LPBvcE/8DWrfbGxb9Hn9Poa1Su+89Z2nEzMHqX4KBoqhhm3QdIOZccWosgfx1EJrcvJ9deLHQroLbFpSYA==
Received: from bay0-omc2-s13.bay0.hotmail.com ([65.54.190.88]) by BAY0-HMMC1-F23.Bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4900);
       Sat, 19 May 2012 04:32:09 -0700
Received: from BAY155-W31 ([65.54.190.125]) by bay0-omc2-s13.bay0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
       Sat, 19 May 2012 04:32:09 -0700
Message-ID: <BAY155-W31CF06820580C25022250BEC1F0@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: frankpayne101@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
      boundary="_a003e260-15ca-4a8b-b420-c57f125afadb_"
X-Originating-IP: [108.59.1.241]
To: XX
Subject: Frank from tagged
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 11:32:09 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 19 May 2012 11:32:09.0508 (UTC) FILETIME=[06EAC640:01CD35B3]

--_a003e260-15ca-4a8b-b420-c57f125afadb_
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
      boundary="_2f6fe99b-e910-464e-8d76-11e01165a524_"

--_2f6fe99b-e910-464e-8d76-11e01165a524_
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

« Letzte Änderung: 24,Aug,2014, 15:22:16 von admin »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #8 am: 19,Mai,2012, 14:41:52 »
Zitat
Date: Sat, 19 May 2012 11:32:09 +0000

Zitat
ISP:       Leaseweb USA
Host Name:       hosted-by.leaseweb.com
Organization:       Leaseweb USA
City:       Cleveland
Country code:       US
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!