Autor Thema: Capt. Albert Gustafson <albertgustafson@hotmail.com>  (Gelesen 3452 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Capt. Albert Gustafson <albertgustafson@hotmail.com>
« am: 22,Mär,2012, 19:47:18 »
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100003582922074

Profil 1 auf facebook

Zitat
Arbeitet bei United States ArmyWohnt in KabulAus Austin
Über Albert      When they are in the field - so to speak, - they always wear them; you never see an angel going with a message anywhere without his wings, any more than you would see a military officer presiding at a court-martial without his uniform, or a postman delivering letters, or a policeman walking his beat, in plain clothes.

Interessiert an      Männer und Frauen

Geschlecht      Männlich

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Mai,2020, 13:15:22 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Capt. Albert Gustafson albertgustafson@hotmail.com
« Antwort #1 am: 22,Mär,2012, 19:49:17 »
http://www.facebook.com/people/Esley-Gustafson/500094457

Profil 2 auf facebook

85 pictures in his profile

Zitat
Esley Gustafson
Engineer bei United States ArmyHat Business Administration hier studiert: University of Colorado DenverWohnt in LakewoodAus Felch, Michigan

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Mai,2020, 13:15:50 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline brunette

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #2 am: 26,Mär,2012, 05:12:31 »
I've been online with this guy recently.

He introduce him self as Capt. Albert Gustafson, lives in Kabul, Afghanistan since the past 5 years.
He told me that he seen me on facebook and would like to know me.
He seems like a nice person.

Well, I'm not sure he's a scammer or not.
But there's something in his mail makes me think that is something going on here.. And my alarms inside me rings and remind me to be very carefull..

and now, I'm still try, learn how to post his mail into this forum..

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Mai,2020, 13:16:00 von Administrator »

Offline piccolastrega

« Antwort #3 am: 26,Mär,2012, 08:10:31 »
@brunette, please try to post your mails as I explained to you - mails, header, photos, chat

We need all informations you can give.

Offline piccolastrega

Re: Capt. Albert Gustafson <albertgustafson@hotmail.com>
« Antwort #4 am: 26,Mär,2012, 18:17:16 »
brunette hat mich gebeten, schon mal diese Mail einzustellen. Am Header und den Bildern arbeiten wir noch.

Zitat
Sent: Thursday, March 8, 2012 12:39:11 AM
Subject: Is me Captain Albert Gustafson

My dear,

Thanks for your responses and it is my pleasure having you as my friend. Fine are the days we’ve just begun and shine on our faces, the  morning sun.  I do understand your English, so simple and understandable.

All hopes and dreams are all ahead of all our walking steps and breaths. A beauty i see so far away, that of a woman who takes my breath  away, i haven't yet meet you, but i know that i adore your beauty.

I like your good sense of humor. Is there still a space in your heart for you to accept such a single caring man like me? I'm not asking  you to divorce or leave your husband but am only asking you to keep a little love for me in your heart. If only you can assure me love and trust, I will support and care for you both love and financial matters.

I will like us to be communicating through mail because of the time difference and my job. so nice to have you as my new friend and you're  a beautiful lady.

I will always grasp each word that you write, I will keep them in my heart and hold them tight, i will be waiting to receive your mail,  never missing a beat because here in my heart you always be.

Cheers and GBU.

Capt. Albert

Offline piccolastrega

« Antwort #5 am: 27,Mär,2012, 06:25:28 »
Hier weitere Mail - am Header arbeiten wir noch.

Zitat
To: xyz
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2012 11:49:46 PM
Subject: I'm so happy reading your mail

My dearest xxx,

I am so happy reading your mail, never knew there would be a better tomorrow in my life again since i lost my beloved wife, but you've come  into my life and taken away all my sorrow. My days of sadness are a thing of the past, because I have found true friend at last.

I am a really nice man with a fun side. I am caring, loyal, honest and trustworthy person. Usually I am shy, but when i meet the right  person I can be an extrovert and display my heart of love. I have to attached pictures for you to keep me in your heart forever living.

I know that true love and friendship requires time, but we can still make the true love comes through to bind us closer and keep us strong,  in a special world, where we belong.

My dear, to be honest with you, i joined fbook because i was looking for a wife to spend the rest of my life. As a US Army, i know that the  beauty of a woman is not a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. Is not as if I’m flattery you but It'll be the  last one standing though it seems like a small matter never judge my emotion by its size.

I have been in Afghanistan for the past 5years, thou living here is a high risk. I don’t have to hide my feelings and put on a disguise.  Effectively, the United States legislative and executive decision for withdrawing troops from Afghanistan last year, so we're the remaining  troops left here. We will be leaving for Afghanistan next year to States after we must claim down the country for the peace keeping force.

This my U.S Number +13235279977 to reach me, because we're not aloud to use Afghan line for our safely and security reasons. Always free to  chat by 8.00pm to 9.00pm Afghanistan GMTime.

I hope our friendship will become closer and deep everyday until we meet each other soon. I will be relocating to your Country. Please, i  need a permission from you, there's word that i have not been used for so long, which i know it pleases my heart of love, do you mind me  calling you "Honey?

I wait to see your sweet mail,

Thanks and GBU.

Capt. Albert
« Letzte Änderung: 03,Mai,2020, 13:16:17 von Administrator »

Offline piccolastrega

« Antwort #6 am: 27,Mär,2012, 06:26:02 »
Zitat
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 5:54:53 PM
Subject: Honey, I am very okay

My lovely xxxx,

The letter that I wrote was too simplistic, and speak up. I've run out of words, let my eyes who speaks for every taste in my heart. I am always safe and God knows we for peace keeping not for war.

Honey, i have come to realize I've turned out differently, i know you have caged me with true friendship, and you made me surrender to  fate, i can not ran away from you again.

Honey, you have stolen my heart unexpectedly, yet you held it oh, so dear. You have showed me how to have a true friendship again, as you  chased away my all my fear in the camp. The more we exchange mail, the more i fall in love with you deeply.

Honey, i hope that one day you'll come to realize, how perfect you are when seen through my eyes. My heart cannot contain dreams but real,  my feelings for you, and heart is set free because you have accepted me in your heart.

Honey, all I ever wanted was to be part of your heart, and for us to be together, to never be apart. Thank you for putting smile on my face  again and i wait to hear from you.

Cheers and GBU.

Capt. Albert

Offline piccolastrega

« Antwort #7 am: 27,Mär,2012, 06:26:27 »
Zitat
Sent: Saturday, March 17, 2012 12:43:46 PM
Subject: Honey, each day is eternity for real

My lovely xxx,

I really appreciate your mail, your helpful and how your generous heart displays. I thank you for your kindness and my spirit has accepted  you as my true soul mate. Our love is like the sun that warms me when I am cold, and like the cool water of the brook that refreshes me.

Honey, you're the first thing I think of each morning when I rise. You're the last thing I think of each night when I close my eyes. My feelings are growing stronger and stronger With every words you wrote to me, is like a gentle brush of our fingers, sending shivers down our spine maybe it's your touch, or the way you makes me feel. Whatever it is, I'm head over heels and I'm giving all I have to give to you... I give my heart.

Honey, each day is eternity, your love and cares has removed the tears from my eyes and the ache in my heart be closer than my breath. All my days, all my night are bright new every morning. To be honest with you, since i started exchanging mail with you, my whole life has changed and i am never the same again and my way of thinking changed automatically.

Honey, I am ready to entrust my treasure into your care because I have trusted and believed in you as an honest soul mate. Like i have told  you in my previous mail, my assignment will finish by next year and I will be going back to States by August. My plans is to relocate to your Country and spend the rest of my life in Indonesia with you after our deployment from the Camp.

Honey, i want you to start making inquires about any investment that can yield profit in your Country, like real estate properties and  stock bonds market. I will also like to buy a house in your country where we will stay, when i relocate to your Country to start up a new life with you.

Honey, i think good for you to get up from lonely and get happily. I have only one thing that is bothering me here in Afghanistan and make me  think all day long since i have found you in my life. The thing I want to discuss with you is my life so if you assure me of your love and trust, i will tell you about it with trust and i know you will not let me down or hurt me because i have loved you.

My heart's delight, it burns ever so bright every time I read your mail. I fear not all that time or fate may bring to burden heart or brow. My love for you is strong and our souls shall keep it always forever, I love you and i do trust you with all my heart.

Honey, together we sailed in springtime to an isle beyond seas of blue, and when we returned, a new life was waiting, in a valley of dreams where I first fell in love with you. I'm off to my normal duty in the border and it will always my joy to see your mail when i comeback from work.

Capt. Albert

Offline piccolastrega

« Antwort #8 am: 27,Mär,2012, 06:27:34 »
Zitat
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 1:32:40 PM
Subject: My words are not enough to explain my heart sincerity

My lovely xxx,

My words are not enough to explain my heart sincere gratitude to you and my only promise is to love you forever unconditional and to make you a happy woman as long as I live. Honey, love cannot endure indifference, it needs to be wanted.

Honey, the days fly by so fast, and the morning found the breeze a hundred miles away. I know you have been very honest and open minded to me, and God knows i will never ever put you in any problem. All i want from you is trust and confidentiality to make our dreams come true for our investment plans in your Country after my deployment from the camp.

Honey, i want to assure you that you have nothing to be scared or worried about. Like i have told you earlier, i will register and packaged the money as a family treasure values which nobody will know the real content of the parcel. The courier firm has accepted to send my parcel out of Afghan to Indonesia, as i have assured them that i have a wife to marry in Indonesia.

Honey, this is risk free transaction that will not arise a kind of problem now and in near future because as a trained military personnel and I have every logistics for a smooth delivery of the funds to you without any problem. I will direct and guide you on how to deposit the money under your name with your country bank account for our investment plans.

Honey, i do not know why since we start exchanging mail, my spirit accepted you as person and i strongly believed we're meant to be together until death take us apart. Just look inside your heart and you'll know that I love you, every one has a destiny to find, looking in your eyes I have found mine. This fortune came as a compensation for all the stress I have gone through in this evil land of Afghanistan.

Honey, the sound of our laughter is a thing of beauty and for every of our laughter spreads the very gift of our joy and happiness. If i fail to move this money out of Afghan, definite, we will lose it and the government of Afghanistan will confiscate the money and use it for their evil activities on terrorist behavior.

Honey, take my hand, and trust me. I will never let you go, how can I ever let my life go and i will always be there through thick and thin. Let the earth pass away, but my love will never dim because i have pledged with you from my heart. You're my heartbeat, the pulse that keeps me alive because you stated you will not betray me.

Honey, i will be waiting to receive your full name, current contact address, and telephone number to enable me proceed for the registration of the money as a family treasure under your name as i have informed.

Honey, it will be my honor to see and meet with you in Indonesia. When you have a true and trusted soul mate, all your saved-up wishes start coming out. Thanks for putting a lightness in our life and i love you with all my heart.

Capt. Albert

Nach dieser Mail hat brunette ihm ihre Zweifel geschrieben, seither hat er sich nicht mehr gemeldet

Offline piccolastrega

« Antwort #9 am: 27,Mär,2012, 06:29:10 »
Und hier sind die Bilder des Herren!

« Letzte Änderung: 03,Mai,2020, 13:17:31 von Administrator »