Autor Thema: Pedersen Kelvin <colpeddy@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 2879 mal)

Offline piccolastrega

Pedersen Kelvin <colpeddy@yahoo.com>
« am: 28,Okt,2011, 07:06:57 »
<pedersen_bryan@yahoo.com> <sgtjohnpeder@yahoo.com> <jude.gacia@yahoo.com> <robert.pedersen1135@gmail.com> <major.m_br@yahoo.com> <major.max_br@yahoo.com>

Bryan Pedersen / John Pedersen / Pedersen Robert / Jude Gacia Pedersen / Ramsey Peder / Major Maxwell Brown

Zitat
Profil von »pedersen123«

pedersen123             

Name      pedersen

Alter      47 Jahre

Kategorie:      Er sucht Sie

Schulabschluss:     

Größe:      1.31 m            Gewicht:      69 kg

PLZ:      93313            Land:      Deutschland

Augen:      braun            Haare:      schwarz

Familienstand:      Verwitwet

Kinder:      Nein            Alkohol:      nein

Raucher:      nein

Fakeprofile, in denen Bildern der selben Person verwendet wurden:

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,17866.0.html

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Apr,2020, 23:01:57 von Administrator »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re: »pedersen123«/pedersen
« Antwort #1 am: 27,Nov,2011, 15:55:59 »
der ist schon irgendwo hier?
Ich kenne ihn als Pedersen Kelvin von FB unter der Adresse <colpeddy@yahoo.com>

es wird auch vor ihm gewarnt in new-online-dating-scam-to-watch-out-for-iraq-soldier

auf spark.com hiess er Bryan Pedersen <pedersen_bryan@yahoo.com>
Alter 42, aus Orlando, FL

Zitat
Oh thats nice sweety....Mine is pedersen_bryan@yahoo.com..you send me messege and I wil reply you back
I am an E-6 Staff Sergeant (SSG) and now working with the un. I also act as a platoon sergeant in the absence of the Sergeant First Class. I am the leader of my squad. I am a noncommission officer and I work in the junior management of the military.As you already know, I am currently stationed in Baghdad , the capital of Iraq.I have to let you know that I am on my third mission to Iraq and I have already spent 8 months here in Iraq. My first mission to Iraq was in 2000. My mission ended in 2005. When back to the States, I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another man. She cost me a lost. She misused my properties so I paid her off. I was in love with her with all my heart but she let me down. I was with her for 10years.

geschrieben hat er von IP 41.218.225.132
Zitat
Hostname: 41-218-225-132-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP: Ghana Telecom
State/Region: Greater Accra
City: Accra

die ganze Pedersen Familie war im Irak stationniert 

auf FB er hiess auch 'mal John Pedersen <sgtjohnpeder@yahoo.com>

eines seiner alten Profile habe ich noch gefunden

http://www.facebook.com/robert.c.pedersen
sein jetziges Profil
Zitat
Robert Pedersen
From Copenhagen, Denmark
Arts and Entertainment
Music     
      Billy Jean

Books     
      Business

Television     
      C5N
      Cnn Business News

Activities and Interests
Activities     
      Golf
      Playing Golf

Interests     
      Business

Basic Information
Sex      Male

sein ehemaliges Profil
Zitat
Robert Carl Pedersen
From Copenhagen, Denmark
Education and Work
Employers 7-ELEVEN

Grad School University of South Denmark
LLB · Business Law

High School Krabbesholm højskole
uddannelser inden for kunst, fotografi, arkitektur, design og grafisk design =
education in art the ... the rest is similar to English

Philosophy
Favorite Quotes "Do unto other what you want others do unto you ..."..That is the Golden Rule
"Never give up your conscience ..Make Truth your Guide ...Be Hones ...and you would be a great man "...words from My Late Dad

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Mai,2020, 17:26:19 von Administrator »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Major Maxwell Brown <major.m_br@yahoo.com><major.max_br@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #2 am: 21,Mär,2012, 21:44:19 »

Zitat
Good evening how has your day gone?i really need to tell you more and you may need to know that i'm outgoing and love independent travel, I've been to Oz, Japan, Prague, Seville, Tenerife, Rome, Mexico, Thailand, Brazil, and the list is endless. I consider myself to be quite cultured and as such I love experimenting with different food types & believe it or not, i love cooking. I love spicy food, really into my curries & chillies!!! (Hot!!) My other interests include, together with my number one thing which is horse riding, music, technology, people, snowboarding, fine dining, theater, clothes shopping (haha yes!), I have a thing for certain names, Patrick Cox, Rockport, Prada & Timberland shoes, Stone Island, Evisu, etc. I also drink far too much champagne, its great getting drunk on it! (that's a joke haha!!) but i do love champagne!I want to be "addicted" to you for life!! you are a down to earth person with a good heart. With you i am having hopes of possible future...I want your companionship... I will deeply love and respect you (now i hope i am not also imagining and going crazy on you!!). I have come to realise from our few conversations so far that we are both of similar type...like minds. We love to give love and now we are learning to receive love as well.

I am attentive to my partner and enjoy touching, eye contact, talking, Public Display of Affetion, and just being together. I'm not clingy and believe that people have a need for "alone" time... a need that should be respected by both partners. I am neither jealous nor possessive as I build my relationship on trust and mutual respect. We are equal partners and therefore, not each other's “property”. I seek you, I will first and foremost be your best friend... We will be playful in all we do and i shall believe in your inherent goodness. I want to experience love life once again with a passion and experience life as the Universal expression of pure love, for you

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Mai,2020, 17:27:36 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.