Autor Thema: William Wadsworth <kelvinwood97@live.com>  (Gelesen 3305 mal)

Offline jaegerin

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
William Wadsworth <kelvinwood97@live.com>
« am: 18,Apr,2011, 20:40:48 »
<mann.lovely@live.com> <mann_lovely@live.com> <wadsworthkelvin@yahoo.com> <jawads@live.com> <loopx21@yahoo.com> <woodgateben@yahoo.co.uk>

Kelvin Wood / Kelvin Wadsworth / Ben Woodgate

Zitat
Hi xxxxx,
           How are you doing? It has been a blissful day for me today and hope you are also having the same, I hope that you are having a wonderful labor...

We seem to have a lot in common and it seems like we are both looking for the same things in life, how wonderful. I share the desire to have a meaningful, committed relationship with someone special like you.I guess we're really going to get on very well since we are the same kind, and I cant wait to get to know you better and meet you in person.

Well I'm doing really great and very glad that you gave me your email on here. I want to get to know you better and meet you in person so I decided to write you an email and tell you more about myself so you get to know me better. I'm not sure where exactly to start. Feels like I'm doing my resume lol -

I have gone through a lot of personal transitions over the last 2/3 yrs and hopefully with a couple more things to get out of the way, things are finally starting to settle down...i would be glad if we can schedule a time to meet each other online and that's have a chat,,,

I have been widowed for 5 and half years now and haven't done any dating since then. I do believe that we have a ton in common. I just registered on this dating website and you are the first person I'm writing off this site and because of this I'm given this all my attention and I wish the best out of this.

I'm a widower, have a son and live with my dog. My son is called "JEFFERY" and he is 14 years old, he's such a smart kid and intelligent boy.My dog is also called "AMBER"- he's a German shepherd and is 11 months old, we all have lot of fun together as one loving family - he's very friendly and social and has helped me and Jeffery to be more so as well...

I'm a down to earth, easygoing, sensitive yet strong man who's Adventurous, Articulate, Athletic, Attractive and very Affectionate - intellectually curious about people, places and ideas. I have many diversified interests.

My smile and positive personality come through when you meet me. When you know me, you find warmth, support, fun, caring and love. Extremely Romantic and giving and desire the same in the woman I am searching for. I'm very fortunate to have a wonderful career, with good business friends and close family.

Am employed, As a soldier in the army.I based in Iraq and my station is Baghdad I have been in the army for 25years now....Am  US Colonel in charge of logistics and also am the General in the army I keep them fit, I am a senior Officer so I go on night patrols and supervise check points at nights as well and that's the most dangerous part of all, I have lost some colleagues here..

Talking about my family background am the only son of my late parents. That reminds me of a good and lovely family we were together in America. I wouldn't like to commence much but rather every one has an objective of join dating site. I don't request for anything rather than loving and happy committed relationship with someone special.

Well...all goods(LOGISTICS) from the states are sent here and i see to it they distributed to the various camps..I also go to camp from camp to see if they face any problem as well and forward them to the USA to be solved. Am searching for loving,caring,supportive,understanding woman to share the rest of my life with. Life can be lonely without this special woman...

I am a person who is very real when it comes to life. I wouldn't like to commence much but rather every one has an objective of join dating site. I don't request for anything rather than loving and happy committed relationship with someone special. Always thank God for granting me a son whom I've live the rest of my life.

I laugh easily and often at myself, at the occasional absurdities of life, and cherish the opportunity to be alive at this incredible time. I truly have a natural love for nature, kids and animals...

On my leisure time I enjoy Dancing, Dining Out, Beaches, Movies, Music, Reading, Wine Tasting, Theater, Traveling, Cooking, Health/Fitness..I am very active and do exercise a lot to keep my body strong and healthy. Also very sportive and enjoy games like Tennis, Baseball, Hockey, Volley Ball, Swimming etc..

Well I'll end here and I would like to read from you real soon to get to know each other better. I'm looking forward to reading back from you once again and you telling me more about yourself...

Well, i really hope to hear from you soon...

take care and have a blessed day,,,

William.

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Apr,2020, 21:29:07 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Zitat
ISP:      Ghana Telecom
Host Name:      41-218-236-239-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
Organization:      Ghana Telecom
City:      Accra
Country code:       GH
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
http://www.saymehi.com/profile-25521-renaldwood1.html

Zitat
renaldwood1             
58 y/o male  delaware, USA
I enjoy being busy, active and like to learn new things and explore new ideas. Being spontaneous and willing to change and adapt is important so that life continues to be interesti... more

Zitat
renaldwood1
    - 58 y/o male
    - delaware, USA
    - English, English, English
    - bussiness man
    - Have 1 children
    - Last logged in: 2009-08-23 14:57:58
    - ID: 25521

- Friends: ...

Personal details
ProfileType       single
Sex       male
Children       1
Want children       Maybe
Date of birth       1952 - May - 25
Height       5'4" - 5'7" (161-170cm)
Body type       Athletic
Ethnicity       Caucasian
Religion       Christian
Marital status       Widow

Description:
I enjoy being busy, active and like to learn new things and explore new ideas. Being spontaneous and willing to change and adapt is important so that life continues to be interesting as well as challenging. When it comes to dating, I am interested in spending time getting to know someone through email and telephone calls first to see if there`s a potential for us to be friends. Friendship is important as well as respect in any relationship. I enjoy people who enjoy life and find myself drawn into lively conversations - debates are fine from time to time as long the discussion is thoughtful and doesn`t become heated. I balance somewhere between having a great sense of humor and being downright silly at times to being very serious and down-to-earth. I try to see the positive potential in people and am supportive of those around me. I care about our world and try to make a positive difference - and would like to meet someone who is also interested in doing more in life. Hiking, picnics on a beautiful day, spending time at the beach, dining out, laughing uncontrollably at a comedy show, going to the movies or enjoying live music are some of the activities I am interested in sharing. I am also into trying new things - as well as open to improving some activities I am still learning such as golf (a game of patience for me and anyone else with me), guitar and ballroom dancing. I am attracted to confident, healthy, physically fit, sociable, compassionate, easy on the eyes (no facial hair or piercings) men who are intelligent, strong, socially aware, stable and upbeat. If you fit this description and are interested in emailing me, please send a note with your photo. I would like to only hear from men who have truly moved beyond any unhappiness they might have experienced in the past and are focused on only moving forward.

Ideal match description:
I enjoy being busy, active and like to learn new things and explore new ideas. Being spontaneous and willing to change and adapt is important so that life continues to be interesting as well as challenging. When it comes to dating, I am interested in spending time getting to know someone through email and telephone calls first to see if there`s a potential for us to be friends. Friendship is important as well as respect in any relationship. I enjoy people who enjoy life and find myself drawn into lively conversations - debates are fine from time to time as long the discussion is thoughtful and doesn\\\'t become heated. I balance somewhere between having a great sense of humor and being downright silly at times to being very serious and down-to-earth. I try to see the positive potential in people and am supportive of those around me. I care about our world and try to make a positive difference - and would like to meet someone who is also interested in doing more in life. Hiking, picnics on a beautiful day, spending time at the beach, dining out, laughing uncontrollably at a comedy show, going to the movies or enjoying live music are some of the activities I am interested in sharing. I am also into trying new things - as well as open to improving some activities I am still learning such as golf (a game of patience for me and anyone else with me), guitar and ballroom dancing. I am attracted to confident, healthy, physically fit, sociable, compassionate, easy on the eyes (no facial hair or piercings) men who are intelligent, strong, socially aware, stable and upbeat. If you fit this description and are interested in emailing me, please send a note with your photo. I would like to only hear from men who have truly moved beyond any unhappiness they might have experienced in the past and are focused on only moving forward.

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Apr,2020, 21:29:58 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Kelvin Wadsworth  <wadsworthkelvin@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:

mit der Adresse <kelvinwood97@live.com> ist folgendes Profil bei badoo verknüpft/registriert:

Kelvin   
http://badoo.com/01089713794

Zitat
Letzter Login: vor über einem Monat
56 jahre alter mann

Möchte heute mit einer Frau (ab 46) sich verabreden

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Apr,2020, 21:30:55 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Ein anderer Auftritt:
William Wadsworth <Sweethome_2010@live.com> :smilie_g_010:
« Letzte Änderung: 06,Apr,2020, 21:31:17 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
und in der Rolle des vermeintlichen Diplomatenkomplizen
Michael Osei Yeboa <Mickilove@live.com> :smilie_g_010:
« Letzte Änderung: 06,Apr,2020, 21:31:29 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
ein weiterer Auftritt

Colonel Joe Wadsworth <mann.lovely@live .com><mann_lovely@live .com> :smilie_g_010:
« Letzte Änderung: 06,Apr,2020, 21:31:40 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
weitere Fundstelle

scammers with pictures of Gen. Paul John Kern :smilie_g_010:
« Letzte Änderung: 24,Apr,2011, 00:34:18 von admin »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
kevin7026 auf be2
naja, wer schon kevin heisst und dann noch als General posiert.

Zitat
Well I am new to the whole dating scene and it has been awhile since I have been out and about so I am not sure of the rules, but I hope that being a bit old fashioned and treating a lady like a lady will never go out of style. I will be completely honest, I am looking for my true best friend who can make me laugh, who loves music, and likes to have a good time. I am ready for marriage and open to the possibility one day if I met the right person. So here we go some things about me…I enjoy cooking, Dining out is a nice way to keep from doing the dishes, as well as breaking up routine, and enjoy getting dressed up to go out formally or throw on flip flops on a spur of the moment.
Looking for
I am looking for a long term relationship so I would like to meet an honest, morally decent, and spend quality time with her. She should have a life with her own obligations and responsibilities, and yet knows how to take a break for quality time. A Woman who knows how to commit to a relationship and wants the same in return. She has self respect and virtues, yet knows when to let her hair down with someone significant. She believes in communication and tries to work things out.

die Bilder sind von retired US Army Gen. Paul John Kern

und dann kenne ich diesen tollen Hecht schon von frueher (2009)
als
Zitat
James Wadsworth from Austin, TX, serving in Iraq as military consultant responsible for logistics. His son 19 was at San Antonio University to achieve a grade there as a mechanical engineer.
He was to head home in March 2010 and meet up with me in spring in Europe so we could travel together.
Eigentlich fand ich ihn derzeit ganz nett und hatte auch noch nie von Scammern gehoert, das Wort war mir fremd ...; irgendwie hatte ich dann im Februar 2010 keine Lust mehr auf chatten.

geschrieben hat er von IP 41.218.236.239
Zitat
Hostname:      41-218-236-239-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP:      Ghana Telecom
Organization:      Ghana Telecom
State/Region:      Greater Accra
City:      Accra

« Letzte Änderung: 06,Apr,2020, 21:32:55 von Administrator »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!

Offline piccolastrega

katar/James Wadsworth <jawads@live.com><loopx21@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #9 am: 03,Nov,2011, 17:04:39 »
40Gold

Zitat
Profil von »figle«

figle             

Name      katar

Alter      54 Jahre

Kategorie:      Er sucht Sie

Schulabschluss:      Realschule

Größe:      1.51 m            Gewicht:      53 kg