Autor Thema: Sgt. Alvarez Johnson <sgt.alvarez26@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 3588 mal)

Offline Shawty

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Sgt. Alvarez Johnson <sgt.alvarez26@yahoo.com>
« am: 29,Nov,2010, 23:04:17 »
<genraymondodierno@mail2Soldier.com>

Christopher Adams / Gen. Raymond Odierno

MailHeaderSpoiler
From Alvarez Johnson Sat Nov 13 14:36:26 2010
Return-Path: <sgt.alvarez26@yahoo.com>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 76.13.11.76
Received-SPF: none (mta1043.mail.ac4.yahoo.com: domain of sgt.alvarez26@yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
X-Originating-IP: [76.13.11.76]
Authentication-Results: mta1043.mail.ac4.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO web65819.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.11.76)
  by mta1043.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 13 Nov 2010 06:44:45 -0800
Received: (qmail 81698 invoked by uid 60001); 13 Nov 2010 14:36:26 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1289658986; bh=3Yto1gP0Zy+HdwrDtHflXPTRe8ld/tKOAkI+RrdazLo=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
Received: from [41.220.68.3] by web65819.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 13 Nov 2010 06:36:26 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/504.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 06:36:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: My Dearest One

Zitat
Von:     
Alvarez Johnson <sgt.alvarez26@yahoo.com

My Dearest.
How are you doing i dream of you when I'm asleep, you even appear when I'm awake daydreaming. There is no escaping you. I just wish it was true ,now i understand Without love there are no dreams, you don't no how much you mean to me whenever you down you know that you can lean on me, no matter the situation am going to hold you here in my haert, i want you to know that to love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this, I love you Petra and i will alway tell you every thing i do.
I recieved mail from my Daugther today, she is missing her dad so much i wrote her telling her about you i am still waithing for her to write me back i will tell you how she fill about you when she get's back to me.
in northern Afghanistan,motorcycle bomb has exploded in a market  killing eight people and injuring 18 others why in the easthern area A group of Taliban militants stormed a U.S. military base in eastern Afghanistan, a rebels attacked a base in Jalalabad, eight insurgents were killed in the fighting seven Taliban fighters including two suicide bombers were killed in the attack two militant was shot down near Jalalabad they dressed in army uniform, they will do anything to attack any time any were. this are some photos i send for you, Babe the time here is 5:43 pm by 8pm on your time i will be here online to chat with you.
LOVE FROM AFGHAN.
JOHNSON.

Zitat
Von:     
Alvarez Johnson <sgt.alvarez26@yahoo.com>
An: xxxxxx

TO the Genaral.
I am here to request for a leave for my fiancy the person off Sgt Alvarez Johnson off the 31st Battalion Georgia they in Afghanistan, the purpose of this is that me the fiance and his daughter want him home for christmas, Sir i will be very greatful if you can have this down for me and his daughter.
Regards.
xxxx Alvarez.

Wir schrieben also eine E-Mail an diesen lieben Genaral

Zitat
Re: xxxx

The Transit process is free if your soldier Man is going for an official assignment or the deployment tour is over, I want you to know that the Military and the Red Cross will be responsible for this but you are requesting for the Transit process of your Soldier Man. The money you will remit to the military will prove that He's not playing any pranks on the Military and your money will be refunded after five working days when He's back to the states, please bear with us as I have to follow the normal protocol of the military.

You will have to remit 600 EURO to the military and the Transit process will start Immediately and He will be back to the states within seven working days and your money will be refunded to you after five working days that your Soldier man is out of the war zone. You have to note that money is refundable under SF recommendation decree and officer's exit from the war zone.

Get back to me as soon as possible so I can get in touch with you with the flight details and payment information. Congratulation on the approval of your Soldier man's exit from the war zone. Get back to me ASAP.

You are to get back to me with the nearest Airport to you so I can fix his traveling arrangement as soon as possible

GENERAL RAYMOND T.. ODIERNO
Multi-National Corps – Kabul
Public Affairs Office, Camp Victory
APO AE 09342

Re: xxxxx

Thanks for getting back to the Military Transit department{MTD} , This is to notify you that you are to remit the money to our finance department through our military representative in the state.

Here is the information you will need to remit the payment for the leave of your soldier Man.The payment must be made via Western union money transfer ONLY .The information goes below

Name  : May Hunt
City     : Jacksonville
State   : North Carolina
Zip code: 28540

Get back to me with the payment details asap so i can begin processing.

Note** I will acknowledge the date in the flight details

Raymond T Odierno

genraymondodierno@mail2Soldier.com

MailHeaderSpoiler
From Raymond Odierno Mon Nov 22 15:16:14 2010
Return-Path: <genraymondodierno@mail2soldier.com>
Received-SPF: pass (mta1060.mail.ac4.yahoo.com: domain of genraymondodierno@mail2soldier.com designates 209.67.128.171 as permitted sender)
X-Originating-IP: [209.67.128.171]
Authentication-Results: mta1060.mail.ac4.yahoo.com  from=mail2Soldier.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=mail2Soldier.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO mwsmtp01vmoc.mail2world.com) (209.67.128.171)
  by mta1060.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 22 Nov 2010 07:16:16 -0800
Received: from mail pickup service by mwsmtp01vmoc.mail2world.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC;
      Mon, 22 Nov 2010 07:16:02 -0800
auth-sender:genraymondodierno@mail2Soldier.com
Return-Path: <genraymondodierno@mail2Soldier.com>
Received: from 10.1.106.49 unverified ([10.1.106.49]) by mwsmtp01vmoc.mail2world.com with Mail2World SMTP Server;
     Mon, 22 Nov 2010 07:16:01 -0800
From: "Raymond Odierno" <genraymondodierno@mail2Soldier.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 07:16:14 -0800
Thread-Topic:  *******************PROCEED TO PAYMENT******************
X-Mailer: Microsoft CDO for Exchange 2000
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Received: from [41.206.12.5] by mail2Soldier.com with HTTP; 11/22/2010 7:16:14 AM PST
X-M2WAction: forward
Subject:   *******************PROCEED TO PAYMENT******************
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
     boundary="----=_NextPart_000_3AD5_01CB873A.9376A3F0"
Content-Class: urn:content-classes:message
Importance: normal
Priority: normal
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.3790.4325
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 22 Nov 2010 15:16:02.0388 (UTC) FILETIME=[2CD19940:01CB8A58]

Als wir ihm dann berichteten das wir wissen das kein Alvarez Johnson in AFGHAN ist, kam folgende mail:

Zitat
Von:     
An:xxxxx     

OK XXXX.
you want to know the thought i tell you the truth but not on mail.......i am so sorry if i hurt you there is reasons for all i am doing if you ask me i am not Sgt Alvarez but if you want to know more send me mail telling me when you will be free to chart.....the reason i keep contacting you is that the little time we shield together you make me rely fill love but i can't help it because there is never a time we will see each other the distance between us is too much but and i can not afford to reach you.....mail me if you are interested in my story we have time to chart ok....... take care xxxxx....my name is not Alvarez Jonson my name is Christopher Adams........... i am from South Africa.

« Letzte Änderung: 22,Nov,2019, 20:32:08 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Sgt. Alvarez Johnson <sgt.alvarez26@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 30,Nov,2010, 09:55:15 »
Zitat
Received: from [41.220.68.3] by web65819.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 13 Nov 2010 06:36:26 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailRC/504.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.285259
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 06:36:26 -0800 (PST)

Zitat
Lookup IP Address: 41.220.68.3

by whatismyipaddress.com

General Information:
Hostname:   68-3.vgccl.net
ISP:    MTN Nigeria
Organization:   MTN Nigeria
Proxy:  None detected
Type:   Unknown
Assignment: Static IP

Geo-Location Information
State/Region:   Lagos
City:   Lagos
Latitude:   6.4531
Longitude:  3.3958

IP ist min. 8x blacklisted 

und die Mail vom "General"

Zitat
Received: from [41.206.12.5] by mail2Soldier.com with HTTP; 11/22/2010 7:16:14 AM PST
X-Mailer: Microsoft CDO for Exchange 2000
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 07:16:14 -0800

Zitat
Lookup IP Address: 41.206.12.5

by whatismyipaddress.com

General Information:
Hostname:   41.206.12.5.vgccl.net
ISP:    MTN Nigeria
Organization:   MTN Nigeria
Proxy:  Suspected network sharing device.
Type:   Unknown
Assignment: Static IP

Geo-Location Information
State/Region:   Edo
City:   Bénin
Latitude:   6.3333
Longitude:  5.6333

IP ist min. 8x blacklisted 

« Letzte Änderung: 22,Nov,2019, 20:32:23 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
@ Shawty

Da hab ihr ja ein ganz besonderes Prachtexemplar erwischt 

Kannst Du bitte die ganze Story von der ersten Mail bis zur Letzten veröffentlichen.

Vielleicht auch ein paar Worte wie der Kontakt zu Stande kam ggf auch Angaben zu "seinem" Profil bei ????

« Letzte Änderung: 22,Nov,2019, 20:32:42 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Shawty

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Kontakt kam in Wer-Kennt-Wen zustande.
Profil leider NICHT mehr vorhanden, stand nur Name :
Alvarez Johnson.

1.Mail :
Zitat

Von:      

Dear xxxx,

I do not know how to express the conflicting emotions that have surged like a storm through my heart all night long. I only know that first and foremost in all my thoughts has been the glorious confirmation you gave me last night - without effort, unconsciously, of course - of all I have ever thought of your mind and heart.

You have the greatest soul, the noblest nature, the sweetest, most loving heart I have ever known, and my love and admiration for you have increased so much since we’ve known each other that it still amazes me.

You are more wonderful and lovely in my eyes and my pride and joy and gratitude that you should love me with such a perfect love are beyond all expression i send some photos along tell me if you like them, the time here is 6:51PM i am going for a for hours patrol with my team so i have to drop this peace of my heart just to let you know that i care and will allway create special time for us no matter what i will love chat by 9:00pm your time hope to meat you then.
Love Always,
Johnson.

2. Mail siehe oben

3. Mail:

Zitat
Von:      

Dearest one
Am happy to hear from you, Darling do not cry any more i want you to know that some things we do to which for our self do happon, but you don't need to cry because it open the door for better thing to come in.  lets i foget how is Kevin and his mother Daniela, hope there doing fine, please send my greating to them tell them i love them too and i have send a photo off mine without glasses, the first photo is the photo of an officer that got dronk on my birthday.

Darling, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me think know more. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me.

You show your love to me every day. I thank God that I have found a man like you. Please forgive me for not giving you enough time to chat with me, but I promise I will make up for it once we are together.

All that I can offer you is a family. I can offer you a family that will stick together through the good and the bad. I can offer you a family that will support each other every day. Darling, that's all I can give...I hope that’s what you want.

I really wish that you were near me. I wish that I could just call your name when I needed you and that you would be there. However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now, and if I can be your husband and a Father to your children, then I would wait forever to be with you. You're the only one that I want.
Love from Afghan,
Johnson.

4. Mail :

Zitat
Von:      

Dear xxxx.
I recieved your mail in good condition and thanks for the photos, they are lovely i most confess, is 7:20 here  in Kabul  and am back from patrol and my day here was smooth, how about you and the chidren hope every body is fine i miss you all.
Darling yesterday the opposition Myanmar demcracy campaigner Suu Kyi signalled that she wants to reunite the country’s our job here is to make peace, we go out there  in the desert and hunt down do's taliban and doe's rebel and this we do every day  here, we soar in jets above the land. We sail beyond the sea. We march across the desert. We crawl between the trees. No matter what role We play, each chooses to protect the lives of all Americans. For this we owe a debt. Today and every single day.
Petra lets meat on chat to night at the usual time 8pm, I LOVE YOU AND I ALL SO CARE.
 kisses from Afghan.

5. Mail:

Zitat
Von:      

Dearest, to hot someone without that person knowing the reason he was hot for  is like giving some poison to eat if i have don some thing wrong you are surpose to tell me, after all we have being through this is how you dump me if this is over just let me no so i will no i don't have to find another love but to be alone with my only daugther, write me to know the problem and remenber i love you hope to here from you.

6. Mail :

Zitat
Von:      

Good morning my sweet Dream, you left me without saying good bye i was not abble to sleep very well i have to drink up night thinking this is how i am going to loss you just lke that after all we have being through even when you promissed me nothing we happon to our relationship, i told you there was a signer i have to check it out it was from the general asking all unit to assemble in the morning for a General talk when i came back all you have to do is ignore me, Darling tell me do i deserve that from you, i am not writing any woman you are my love and that is for real, ok Darling i will never open that site WKW if that will please you, Babe am so sorry if i have hut you forgive me.
FROM YUOR LOVE>
Johnson

7. Mail:

Zitat
Von:      

My Dearest one, I am so sorry for disappointing you yesterday i no i fail to keep to my promise, but i promise i will make it up to you tomorrow 1pm this time hope you will be back from work.
Darling i have missed you dearly i don't no how it  looks like being here for this long without having a word with you my heart is empty i need you to refile it please i will give reason's why i did not come online, less i forget how is Dani and her Babe hope they are fine, and you hope all is well.
This article is specially for you........I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close. I believe that Ronald Regan said it best to Nancy in a letter, telling her only that, "I more than love you". Their love was a strong love, surviving everything, even death. I believe that even after his passing, Nancy felt Ronald's love for her raining down upon her. That is why she has always seemed at peace after the death of such a truly loving husband. That is the love that I feel for you.
My German guitar.

8. Mail:

Zitat
Von:      

My Dearest xxxx.
you, my love, have giving my life new meaning. i know now that my purpose is to make you the happiest woman in the whole world and to safeguard this beautiful gift that has been besttoewd upon me. I will do whatever it takes to protect and preserve our love i will defend and cherish you with my very life. I will sacrifice my last breath to ensure that your security and your safety are not compromised, i know truly that this is love. I feel like I can tell you anything. I may not always want to, but you know things about me that even my best friend doesn't know. You're always there to pick me up when I fall, and to dry my tears. Thank you, Baby. I love you.
Love always and forever,
You one and only Johnson.

9. Mail :

Zitat
Von:      

Dear xxxx
I wish I didn't have to miss you. If only you could be with me always. I know I could never be any happier. But then again, I know that the day will come when I will be able to spend my every waking moment with you. I even miss you when I am sleeping i love you because you make me look forward to each day. You're my everything, a dream come true. There are no words to express what I feel for you. There are no songs as beautiful as the music that fills my soul when I hear your voice. There are no roses as lovely as your smile. Nothing moves me like you do. There are no days brighter than the days I spend talking to you on the phone. You're my light in the darkness. There could never be words strong enough to express my love for you. I love you with my body, soul, and mind. You're my everything. I love you so much

Love always,

Sgt Johnson.

10. Mail :

Zitat
Von:      

Babe how was your night hope you sleep well Darling my messenger was bad yesterday that is why i was not able to reach you i already i am doing my best to fix it up now so i can be with you by 1pm today on your time , i miss you so much my Darling you are all i tort off in my dream hope to hear from you later love you from they HEART.

11. Mail :

Zitat
Von:      

Deaeest xxxx.Red roseRed rose
Dear, i most let you know that even if there is an ocean between us, and I wish that it weren't true, for every day when I arise, I yearn to be with you. Though a lot of distance lies between us,  you'll always be in my mind and my heart, And every night beneath the stars, I pray for the day we'll never be part.  Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing and dance to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams I will definitely be thinking about you.  I know someday we will meet and spend our lives with each other. I have waited for someone like you, and now that I have found you I will never let you go. I love you so much, Petra.
Love from Afghanistan

12. Mail :
Zitat
Von:      

Hello My Spanish Guitar,
Guest what bad news and good news....... i hard the chance to speak with the captain today... this the bad news he said that the 31st Georgian troops is affected with the extension and we are to stay for another two years the war here is still very tough.... and the Good news is that there is this leave processing going on for any Army that want to go home for Christmas but there have to be a guarantor, Babe this is our chance, i am writing you this mail with much Joy...Darling i believe all this are happening for our happiness and is every day i think about your birthday... i have always wish to be with you on that day to give you all the happiness you would ever need on that day.... Darling the captain said if there is a guarantor all we need do is send an Email to the General he said he will help me get the General email address he is doing this for me because he new i have change for some time now he ask me why am i happy lately i told him about our relationship and he was happy for us......Darling i can't wait to chat with you tomorrow at 1pm, so Dear if you receive my mail send a reply about what you think on this..... and if this happen i will come over to Germany  first then will move over to the states to see Joy.... babe send me mail, and your time 1pm we meet online, this are war photo here in Afghan is terrible?   love you so much my Darling Damsel.
Love from Afghan.
Sgt Johnson.

13. Mail :
Zitat
Von:      

Hello My Spanish Guitar,
Guest what bad news and good news....... i hard the chance to speak with the captain today... this the bad news he said that the 31st Georgian troops is affected with the extension and we are to stay for another two years the war here is still very tough.... and the Good news is that there is this leave processing going on for any Army that want to go home for Christmas but there have to be a guarantor, Babe this is our chance, i am writing you this mail with much Joy...Darling i believe all this are happening for our happiness and is every day i think about your birthday... i have always wish to be with you on that day to give you all the happiness you would ever need on that day.... Darling the captain said if there is a guarantor all we need do is send an Email to the General he said he will help me get the General email address he is doing this for me because he new i have change for some time now he ask me why am i happy lately i told him about our relationship and he was happy for us......Darling i can't wait to chat with you tomorrow at 1pm, so Dear if you receive my mail send a reply about what you think on this..... and if this happen i will come over to Germany  first then will move over to the states to see Joy.... babe send me mail, and your time 1pm we meet online, this are war photo here in Afghan is terrible?   love you so much my Darling Damsel.
Love from Afghan.
Sgt Johnson.

14. Mail :
Zitat
Von:      

My Dearest you are so sweet in every thing you do you never give up on love as you have this love that i have never felt before fore me i am assuring  you that it will forever double up in my heart, I love you Petra in every thing you do. you complete me.
About the payment Darling, there was a an instruction that says.

The payment must be made via Western union money transfer ONLY .The information goes below

Name  : May Hunt
City     : Jacksonville
State   : North Carolina
Zip code: 28540

Darling once you make the payment Get back to the General with the (MTCN) number and the payment information as soon as the payment is made so he can start the leave immediately.honey please let me know every thing you do. talk to you soon.
Love you Darling.

15. Mail siehe oben

16. Mail

Zitat
Von:      

Darling, Honey you know i will never leave you.. I got booted and i have no problem with you understanding the generals instruction, Its okay by me honey.... If you get this  honey please come back online as i have to talk to you.. I got a news from the Admin today i was made to realize the leave package closes tomorrow as its for the Christmas darling.. I really wish we can be together this Christmas.. So do whatever you wanna do there today as we have to get to the general latest tomorrow otherwise its gonna be canceled and if there is anything you still dont understand i have promise to put you through honey...A relationship is a two way street, Its should be between me and you honey, Any other person is an intruder just like the person you said you trying to contact.. I believe this gonna delay the leave process as nobody wants the best for anyone in this life, Try and understand what am saying and lets give love the chance to reign.. I really do love you honey.. Come online now and talk to me now

17. Mail :

Zitat
Von:      

Darling i came in to no how far you have gone and if you are doing well i miss you today and i have been thinking about were you may be now please if you get my mail please come online now so we can talk. miss you my Damsel can't  wait to here from you, I love you.
Yours forever Johnson.

18. Mail:

Zitat
Von:      

xxxx
This day is a wonderful day, because someone special is celebrating her birthday, a day to celebrate and cherish.  Happy birthday!
xxxx I hope you got the strenght to read my mail i waited for today your birthday so i will write you and tell you about the mistakes we make sometime you insulted my personality if not for love that i sick for i don't think all this will happen we were very happy together before you allow an introger to come between us i showed you love and i was happy i made you happy but that was not  enough i see you said you loved me both it was a lie the love you give without trust is nothing I have this plan in mind thank God your home address is with me when i live Afghan for US i will come over to Germany in your house and show you that i am real then i will live for the states and you will never see me agian in your life time and i will never love any woman in my life again once agian Happy Birthday.
Your X.sgt Alvarez Johnson.

19. Mail :

Zitat
Von:      

xxxx, now you talk like because you are made at meet, i want you to know that this is not how you will locate where i stay that IP you are talking about its how i register my yahoo account that is not where i am if you don't believe me then there is nothing i can do for you to forgive but i want you to know any were you go that someone love you somewhere in this world that you may come across till life comes  to an end............please i know if i can not ask you more for forgiveness then you will deliver this for me.....help me tell Dani that i ask her to  forgive and i am sorry should find a way to forgive me in her heart.
Christopher Adams

20. Mail :

Zitat
Von:      

Know xxxx i am not happy with the ways i treat you i discover i am wrong when you showed me love Petra i don't know how to beg you but i will keep saying i am sorry if only i can remake you happy i don't know how to meet up with you xxxxx i am so sorry please forgive me i no you have i heart to forgive but even God him self do forgive no matter what sin a man commit please i will love to keep being your friend and always make you happy as i have always do in the past only if you can give me one more chance.... hope to talk to you soon...i love you Petra it has being true but its just that i need that morning that was why i have to lie...i am very sorry forgive me.

« Letzte Änderung: 10,Mai,2015, 10:55:17 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #4 am: 22,Nov,2019, 20:35:12 »
https://wamba.com/en/dindon99

Zitat
John
54 years, Cancer. United States, Tampa
I am open minded, try just about anything exciting, challenging and new. I am straight forward, no BS, no games. I am a man that knows how to treat a woman and how to be a gentleman. I Like to let nature take its course when it comes to relationships. I like to be affectionate. I like to give as much as receive. I like to live life to the fullest with no regrets. Fit, love being athletic and healthy, i am hardworking, clean cut working professional, i am dependable and trustworthy, ill tell you whats on my mind even if it might not be what you wanted to hear, i am to the point, what you see is what you get. I am all about the joy of life, wish i could live forever, looking at the good before the bad, eternal optimist. My name is john I work in military intelligence with the U.S. Army. I'm stationed overseas in Baghdad, Iraq. been in 10 yrs, been to 12 different countries (Germany, Austria, France, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Macedonia, Greece, Italy, Kuwait, Iraq), blown a lot of stuff up, and had a lot of fun doin it. I'm back in Iraq for the 2nd time missing the house in the states, a motorcycle, and a guitar which im teaching my self to play

I am looking for a
I'd like to meet:
a guy or a girl at the age of 51 - 60 years old
About me
Languages spoken:
English (English)
Sexual Orientation:
heterosexual

« Letzte Änderung: 22,Nov,2019, 20:39:45 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #5 am: 22,Nov,2019, 20:36:43 »
https://ukrainiandates.com/member_loveroot.html

Zitat
loveroot
54 y/o man from Los Angeles, California, USA dates
Seeking a woman from 18 to 75 years old
Language skills English, English, English

« Letzte Änderung: 22,Nov,2019, 20:40:09 von Administrator »