Autor Thema: Jack Scott/Marcus Kevin <jackscott_01@yahoo.com><marcuskevin70@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 731 mal)

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
http://profiles.friendster.com/123364772
Zitat
Jack Scott
Male, 46, Single, United States
          o Hometown: Irish
          o Company: Store
          o Other education: Masters
          o Occupation: Self Employed
          o Affiliations: Business, religious
          o What I enjoy doing: Playing with my daughter
About Me:
            I am honest, Caring and Loving man, i have a great sense of humor which i believe is the most thing in life. I am hard working and my job as an importer and exporter keeps me very busy. I always do travel based on my the nature of my work, but I like to find time to relax and enjoy life with my loved ones. I am searching for a soul mate. A woman that is loving, caring and sexy. One who is honest and ready to have good time with me. I have a lot of Love to give. Just have to find the right one to give it to. If any of this sounds like a man you might be interested in, i am on here..
Who I Want to Meet:
            I'm looking for a woman that will love me for who i am , someone that i can trust and a person that is never deceitful. I hate games, I am searching for a soul mate. A woman that is loving, caring and sexy. One who is honest and ready to have good time with me, not necessarily the most beautiful but one with good morals...

http://www.wayn.com/profiles/JackScott64
Zitat
Hi, my name is Jack Scott. I'm a 46 year-old American male,currently in Newark, United States. I have 11 friends around the world.

berichteter IP 82.128.2Hostname:      82.128.27.249
Zitat
ISP:      Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
Organization:      Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited
State/Region:      Lagos
City:      Lagos7.249

« Letzte Änderung: 17,Jun,2011, 12:28:31 von admin »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!