Autor Thema: Henry Diakite <henry.diakite@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 1291 mal)

• Gast
Henry Diakite <henry.diakite@yahoo.com>
« am: 12,Dez,2013, 17:43:22 »
Henry Diakite schreibt mit Frauen in facbook mit Versprechungen und Liebe und später BITTET  er um Geld . Er hat mehrere Proviele . und schreib mit mehreren Frauen.

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Mai,2016, 16:26:29 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Henry Diakite <henry.diakite@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 29,Mai,2016, 16:21:28 »
Zitat
Hello my beautiful
I want to start by saying thanks for replying my message,You are such a friendly and mature lady who knows what she is looking for as a woman,i like you and i must confess that you are one woman blessed by nature,you are really beautiful i must say,let me tell you a little about myself and what i want in a woman.

I am a man of my words and mean them when i say them I am from Texas in the United states but at the moment i am doing a contract here in England so i live in Manchester for the now pending the conclusion of my contract work, I am a simple, happy, Gentle, passionate, caring, softhearted man searching for true love and soul mate,the right person for me serious about life as I am, I don"t really care about the distance that can be between us because I know that no mountain can stay between me and my love when I find her.

I will cross the ocean for her and when I'm with her I will take very good care of her as a golden egg, I am not getting any younger so i am searching for the right person to spend the rest of my life with, we will be best friends and great lovers, we will have great fun every day of our life, bound together with strong relationship with love and confidence.

This is what I want in my life, I need her very much, and I hope that you are that special woman because I cannot stop thinking of you, since i set my eyes on your photo your smile was really charming , you are very pretty, but I know that there are more than your beauty therefore i want us to get to know each other more, take care of yourself as we get to meet again.

Please send me your personal email address and you know i feel so honored to be talking with you right now and my telephone is +447045762932 and email: henry.diakite@yahoo.com
Kiss to you from Henry
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #2 am: 29,Mai,2016, 16:21:46 »
Zitat
General IP Information
IP:      41.138.176.198
Decimal:      696955078
Hostname:      41.138.176.198
ASN:      37127
ISP:      Visafone Communications Limited
Organization:      Visafone Communications Limited
Services:      None detected
Type:      Wireless Broadband
Assignment:      Static IP
Blacklist:      
Geolocation Information
Continent:      Africa
State/Region:      Lagos
« Letzte Änderung: 29,Mai,2016, 16:26:41 von admin »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #3 am: 29,Mai,2016, 16:22:29 »
https://www.facebook.com/henry.diakite.5

Zitat
Henry Diakite
Hat bei Tunor oil and gas gearbeitet
Keine Schulen vorhanden
Wohnt in Dallas
Aus Austin

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Mai,2016, 16:26:58 von admin »