Autor Thema: Lawrence McCintosh <mark.w120@live.com>  (Gelesen 58885 mal)

Offline Maggy

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Lawrence McCintosh <mark.w120@live.com>
« am: 22,Nov,2010, 17:30:32 »
<dennis120120@gmail.com> <mark2015@hotmail.co.uk> <dennis.w120120@gmail.com> <ed_cooper15@yahoo.com> <Termyfyy@live.co.uk> <evans.moore38@yahoo.com> <freith.267@gmx.com> <jonathan.reith@hotmail.com> <jonathan.reith@yahoo.com> <hoffnung801@yahoo.co.uk> <wan_6804@hotmail.com> <bjerryjan@yahoo.com> <evans.smith52@yahoo.com> <edmond.co12@gmail.com> <edmond-22011@hotmail.com> <jerryson5263@hotmail.com> <dennis120120120@yahoo.com> <obotuo61@hotmail.co.uk> <obotuo61@gmail.com> <Johnson.mk566@hotmail.com> <singlesoul801@hotmail.com> <edmond.cooper4@hotmail.com> <mark_smith2012@hotmail.co.uk> <speranza4030@yahoo.co.uk> <johnsonmkx0@yahoo.de> <frank.harris2012@live.com> <alfred111222@hotmail.co.uk> <ed_cooper1717@yahoo.co.uk> <loveweb300@hotmail.co.uk> <jerryz1@gmx.com> <hoffnung601@hotmail.com> <dennis.walker140@yahoo.com> <dennis.walker190@hotmail.com> <richardgood1@live.com> <wilberforce_a@hotmail.com> <r.murphy1515@yahoo.com> <franktomson12@hotmail.com>

Dennis / Mark Smith / Dennis Walker / Edmond Cooper / Evan / Jonathan Reith / Evans Moore / Jerryjan Babikian / Evan Smith / Jerry Jan / John Smith / Mark Johnson / Frank Harrs / Alfred / Michael Stewart / Jerry Walter / Frank Morgan / Ebert Morgan / Ernest Wilberforce / Robert Murphy / Frank Tomson

Zitat
Nachricht von: alex_892

Hallo liebe,
wie geht es dir? hoffe, Sie tun gut, gut, mein Name ist Alex, ich bin
ein alleinerziehender :Vater mit einem Sohn,:  ;) ich komme aus England, ich
will, gerne mehr über Sie wissen, und dies ist meine E-Mail Adresse
alex_morgan123@hotmail.com, können Sie Auch schreiben Sie mir durch
ihn, bis bald und hoffe von Ihnen zu hören

alex_892
http://singles.freenet.de/Leipzig_Mann_alex_892.html

Zitat
Ich suche:      eine Frau
Letzter Besuch:      22.11.2010 11:44
Sternzeichen:      Löwe / Vergleich
Bundesland:      Bremen
Meine Intention:      Beziehung

Ich suche:       eine Frau
Letzter Besuch:       22.11.2010 11:44
Sternzeichen:       Löwe / Vergleich
Bundesland:       :Bremen:
Meine Intention:       Beziehung

Familienstand:Single
Typ:Latein-Amerikanisch
Augenfarbe:grau
Haarfarbe:blond
Körpergröße:171
Gewicht:72
Statur:mollig
Kinder::keine Kinder:  ;)
Ausbildung:MBA
Beruf:Selbständige/r
Raucher:Nichtraucher
Glaubensrichtung:Evangelisch
Eigenschaften:Keine Angabe
Interessen:
Sport: Fußball, Golf, Motorradfahren
Musik: Dance, Jazz, Country

Fakeprofile, in denen Bildern der selben Person verwendet wurden:

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,17971.0.html

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 05,Jun,2017, 11:32:10 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: alex_892 <alex_morgan123@hotmail.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 22,Nov,2010, 19:03:16 »
Die Fotos dieses Darstellers werden gerne von Scammern verwendet - daher keine Wunder, dass es schon einige Fälle gibt, die ihren Weg in einen Scamreport gefunden haben ;)

Micheal Brown <lovelymicheal10@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:

Jerry Moore <jerrymore1@hotmail.com> :smilie_g_010:

Alexander Gallagher <smiling.mike02@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:

Henry Ross <anderson29@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:

Mike (Michael) Pruitt <smilingmike02@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:

Kenneth Damien Johnson  <jkdamien0228@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:

Nicklas Nelson  <nicklas_nelson@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:

Henry Ross  <ross.henry57@live.com> :smilie_g_010:

Michael Pruitt <new48looking@yahoo.com><MacCathy1958@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:

Lawrence MacCathy <MacCathy1958@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:
« Letzte Änderung: 25,Nov,2010, 08:28:12 von admin »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Maggy

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
eine 'kleine' Fortsetzung:
Single-Mann: alex_892

Singles Awards:

Zitat
Ich suche: eine Frau
Bundesland: Bremen
Meine Intention: Beziehung

innerhalb weniger Stunden mit folgenden 'Awards' ausgezeichnet:

Den Top 5 Autor Award bekommen jeweils die 5 Männer und 5 Frauen, die an einem Tag die meisten Nachrichten geschrieben haben.

Den Top 5 Besucher Award bekommen jeweils die 5 Männer und 5 Frauen, deren Profil an einem Tag am häufigsten besucht wurde.

Den Top5 Aktivitäts-Award bekommen jeweils die 5 Frauen und 5 Männer, die an einem Tag die meisten Profile besucht haben.

« Letzte Änderung: 05,Jun,2017, 10:31:05 von Administrator »

Offline Roxanne0511

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Hier ist eine Kostprobe von "Jerry Johnson", nocxh mit einer anderen A-Mail-Adresse

Zitat

Von:      Jerry Johnson <jerry_johnson1960@hotmail.co.uk>
An:      .............
Betreff:   Sorry for the late reply.
Datum:    05.02.2011, 22:53

Hello ..................,

I will start by thanking you for the nice and short chat we had.
It was nice meeting you and also nice having a chat with you, How are you doing?
Hope you are fine and everything is moving on smooth.
You know we are all on the dating site to find a partner but not just a partner, a partner with good qualities in order for you to make life with.
Finding love on the internet is not that easy but there is this one thing you have to know.
Love doesn't matter the distance but all that matters is the love and trust one has for the other.
I wouldn't go further more but will have to make you know the reason for writing this mail.
You know we can't stay in contact without knowing more about each other, so i have decided to write you telling you more about me.
I will tell you about myself, my past, my work, the type of partner i search, my plans for the future, my heart desires and my view about life.
To start with, I will like to talk about myself.
My name is Jerry Johnson, I'm fifty years old, I have been single since the past five years but never planned  of having another relationship because of my work.
I have a son who is twelve years old.
He is a smart and a funny young boy.
I have blond hair, blue eyes, 7 "9ft tall, 175 lbs heavy, Short hair but curly and a healthy man.
I'm Independent, a normal man that every woman will cherish, confident, protected emotionally and financially.
I am a German by birth but never had the chance to make life in Germany.
My father was a British and my mother was a German, so i must say my nationality is German.
I've lived and worked all my life in England, Liverpool trying to do my best to achieve my aim, thanks been to God i have been able to achieve what a man needs to make life.
I will continue by telling you the reason why i lived and worked in England all my life.
I lost my mother who was a German at the age of six years and had no other option than to live with my father in England because that was where he had his company and had all his properties.
My parents never liked to have family relationships because he realized it was a waste of time.
Due to that i had no one with the exception of him.
To continue with, i will like to tell you about how i got to friendscout and what i am there to search for.
I am currently here in Germany for work.
In a discussion with my German business partner, i told him about my problem which is about my singleness, he only assured me and asked me whether i have faith and hope in finding a partner on the internet.
I replied him yes, and then he introduced me to this dating site and asked me to give it a try to see what happens next but having in mind true love know no distance and all that matters is the love and trust, i know my problem will be solved in short time.
I am here on this dating site to search for a woman with a good sense of humor, caring, loyal, faithful, passionate, confidential and many more and not forgetting the main things needed which is love and trust because without this it can't be possible having each other as partners.
Anyway this are the qualities i could think of now but hope you know more.
True love is not easy to find but happy to be with, but with determination, patience and time i know i will find the one i will love and make a happy life with, someone who will tell me she loves me deep in the heart as i also love her deep in my heart.
Someone who is desired to be there for me all the time and a hardworking woman of course.
Moreover, I will like to tell you about my past and explain more about my sad memories i have had some time ago to you.
My past has been one of the bad ones without hope and faith but i believed in myself and knew my God lives so i never gave up and did things according to the way they are supposed to be.
I hope you agree with me that we don't always get what we want in life.
Life has to go sometimes wayward and put positive things wrong by making it negative but all the same you don't have to give up in life.
As the saying goes, For everything that happens in life, there is a reason and true every mistake in life, there is a blessing.
I think there is a reason for my singleness as well as i'm hoping to have a blessing out of it.
I lost my wife five years ago and have some of the sort of the pain that I have kept in me for a long time but know very well with a new partner i will be able to regain my happiness.
I can't keep these in mind to hurt myself all the time.
I think it will be better to find a woman to love and also make a happy life with her for the rest of my life.
Everyone has a sad past but i know someone's past is more sad than mine but have in mind there is always a way at where there seem to be no way.
Love in this world is always once in a lifetime.
Each woman was taken from a rib of the man.
This is the woman i am looking for to settle down with.
The woman who was made out of me.
Destiny is one thing one can't run from in life because it's like a prophecy and said to happen so it will definitely happen.
I also believe love knows no boundaries.
Love can break bounds that an army of soldiers couldn't break.
Love and happiness have been hidden in me for long and will like to share it faithfully and equally with someone who is willing to give me her love as i give her back mine.
Further more, I will like to tell you something about my work.
I am self employed with a sales and marketing company which was handed over to me by my father after his death.
I loosed my father when i was nine years only and became single in my whole life.
I had to live and make life with her friend who was a female.
She loved me as my father did and gave me the best of education because the company was handed over to her.
She had to manage it for sometime until i'm mature enough to handle it on my own.
The company was handed over to me when i was twenty three years old only.
I was really young by then but believed in a motivational word my father told me before he died.
He said i should believe in who i am nor matter the situation and nor matter what i'm doing.
I had this in mind and have been able to lean on this until now.
The company has to deal with importing of Auto parts and exporting of cars and others to many countries world wide.
I hope you now understand what i do for living.
Finally, I will like to tell you something about my view of friendship and life.
Life is a game we play, it's up to you whether to play it well to win or to play and loose.
And about friends, i will say to me friendship is not important because of what i have experienced out of devoting myself into a good friendship with someone i believed and loved like a brother because i had no one.
My own friend betrayed me by sleeping with my wife ten years ago.
Since then i never bothered myself to have friends anymore, i do everything alone and talk business terms with my business partners.
I have no one to make me happy with the exception of my lovely son, that is why i'm on this dating site to look for someone to live a happy life with.
I will like to say a big thanks for been kind enough by giving me your E-mail address for me to send you a mail.
I hope you will read and understand well and reply me with telling me more about you as well.
It was nice meeting you.
Take care and enjoy yourself in all you do.
I will be glad if we keep this nice start to have a good benefit out  of it in the near future because no one knows what the future holds.

Kind regards,
Lg, Jerry

« Letzte Änderung: 05,Jun,2017, 10:41:43 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Da war ja mal jemand fleißig ;)

die mail -
Zitat
Guten Morgen

Wie geht es Ihnen und tun wie geht's mit Ihrer Gesundheit?
Es war wirklich schön mit einem kleinen Plausch mit euch gestern, bin ich froh, dass wir miteinander kommunizieren können, die für die Website und lernen sich kennen einander well.
You ein breites Lächeln auf meinem Gesicht durch gewesen bin soo geöffnet und freundlich zu mir zu schreiben.

Ich brauche nicht zu hetzen ...
Ich werde Sie gerne etwas mehr über mich selbst sagen ....
ich bin mir ziemlich viel eine vertrauensvolle Person, zum größten Teil, aber ich habe mich gefunden zu haben, dass die Menschen missbrauchen und machen mich zum Narren ..
Ich glaube jedoch, jeder Mensch verdient ihre Chance und urteilen nicht jeder ..
In der Tat, ich versuche, einen offenen Geist mit jeder halten ..
mindestens so viel wie ein Mensch kann ..
Ich glaube an Romantik!
Ich liebe Romantik und romantische wird ..
Ich genieße meine Frau verwöhnen die (wenn ich eines, das haben) ..

Am ständig gesagt, dass ich dachte, gut aussehend und beide sehen und zu handeln weit jünger als meine Jahre (während noch zum größten Teil verantwortlich) ..
Am betrachtet intelligent, ehrlich, bilden, mit dem Konversationen über eine Vielzahl von Themen, freundlich, fürsorglich, geben, leidenschaftlich, mitfühlend, ein führendes Unternehmen mit einem beherrschenden Präsenz, erfolgreich, die über einen schrulligen Humor und so viel mehr!
Du wirst mich ein Widerspruch in sich ..
Ich kann noch intensiver entspannt, intelligent noch nicht einige der dümmsten Dinge, ausgehende noch schüchtern, ein führendes Unternehmen noch keine Angst, Richtungen und werden eine Rolle gespielt und lustig noch ernst, etc..

Ich habe einen Sohn (Kelvin, 11 Jahre), die die Welt bedeuten, zu mir und haben mein Fokus, da ich seine Mutter verloren ..
Ich suche nicht einen Ersatz Mutter für meinen Sohn ..
Vielmehr suche ich eine erstaunliche Frau, die nicht nur akzeptiert meine Beziehung zu meinem Sohn, aber nicht von sich bedroht fühlen, noch eifersüchtig auf diese Beziehung und die sich nahtlos verschmelzen in unsere Familie Einheit ..

Die Realität ist, dass ich wirklich tun, eine dauerhafte Beziehung suchen ..
Damit dies geschehen kann, wir sollten kommen Wasserträger sein, emotional, geistig, sozial, geistig, körperlich (rufen Sie mich flach, sieht aber nicht gleich) und, ja, sexuell ..
Selbst mit all diesen Erfahrungen muss Liebe bestehen, und es muss sein, dass immer schwer "Funken .." Im Wesentlichen, ich suche das sprichwörtliche "Total Package .." Anstatt "Setzen" für jemanden, den ich könnte glücklich sein mit, ich suche jemanden, den ich mir nicht vorstellen kann leben ohne (eine subtile, aber wichtige Unterscheidung) für ein ganzes Leben zusammen mit Leidenschaft (sowohl innerhalb als auch außerhalb des Schlafzimmers), Intensität und Glückseligkeit gefüllt ..

Ich glaube, ich bin eine Frau, die mich lieben kann wie ich (gut, schlecht und hässlich) bin auf der Suche ..
Jemand, der kann über das Leben betreffen, und es ist Höhen und Tiefen und wünschen ihnen zu teilen ..
Ich will mein Spiel in der Lage sein, zusammenzuarbeiten, um Ziele, die wir haben beide Set erhalten ..
Ich möchte uns zu können als Individuen als auch als Paar zu wachsen ..
Ich würde wollen, dass unsere Beziehung sicher zu sein, so dass wir wohl fühlen und vertrauen einander ganz ohne Frage!

Ich würde mir wünschen ihr alles und sie mein sein ..
Ich will das ganze Paket ..
Eine Freundschaft, die in die ultimative liebevolle / Pflege / leidenschaftliche Beziehung wächst, dass man nur träumt ..
Ich möchte nicht nur mit jemandem zu leben, ich will jemanden, den ich kann mir nicht vorstellen, ohne ..
Ich hoffe, das macht Sinn ..
Ich glaube, ich bin für meine fehlende Stück zu meinem Puzzle suchen ..
Ich würde, dass meine Frau auf allen Ebenen entsprechen ..

Ich bin ein großer Platz in meinem Leben jetzt und wollen es mit einem Partner auf allen Ebenen teilnehmen ....
Ich sage immer, dass es was auf der Innenseite, und zählt immer macht eine Person attraktiv auf der Außenseite als auch die ..
Ich möchte mit jemandem sein, dass ich vermisse, wenn wir nicht zusammen und ich kann den Strom läuft durch den Körper fühlen, wenn wir uns berühren ..
Jemand, der zum Kuscheln gern (ich dies wahrscheinlich klingt abgedroschen wissen), halten die Hände, umarmen, küssen ohne Grund, ich will das Paar sein, wenn es 80 bis Fuß auf die Straße und halten Hände ..
Ich liebe es einfach, dass wenn ich es sehe ..

Ich habe nicht eine bestimmte physikalische "Typ", gefällt mir ..
Vielmehr neige ich dazu, auf das gesamte Paket, insbesondere Persönlichkeit sehen ..
Ich bin nicht der Typ eifersüchtig auf irgendeine Weise ..
Ich glaube, dass in einer Beziehung Sie zu einer Familie werden müssen unabhängig davon, ob die Kinder nicht biologisch Ihnen eine Familie ist eine Familie, egal was!
Ich würde nie versuchen, einen Ersatz Vater es einfach nicht getan werden kann, sondern da zu sein für dieses Kind und unterstützen sie und werden ein Teil der dort Leben ist eine wichtige Sache!

Ich hoffe, dass ich nicht langweilen mit all diesen Informationen ..
Ich weiß, was ich will ..
Ich habe nicht den letzten 11 Jahren aus, nachdem dem Tod meiner Frau, weil ich wollte sichergehen, dass ich wusste, was ich will und dass ich
 war in einer guten Platz in meinem Leben und bereit, es mit einem Partner zu teilen.

Ich bin bereit, vorausgesetzt, dass die Beziehung ist in einer langfristigen / ernste Richtung bewegen zu verlagern ..
Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, bopping around "versucht Frauen aus" ..
LOL ...
auf eine ernstere Seite, bin ich nicht über Sex mit irgendwem ..
Ich muß Gefühle für die Person und sie für mich ..
Es muss so tief gesät werden, bevor sie vertrauen auf die sexuelle Phase bewegen würde ..
Es gibt einfach zu viele Krankheiten, die hier und um ehrlich zu sein, ich habe gesehen, was sie können, um ein Leben, wenn du unvorsichtig bist sexuell ..
Ich möchte nicht, dass ich für jeden wissen oder kümmern uns um ..
Versteh mich nicht falsch aber, wenn die Beziehung waren, um diese Phase zu bekommen, bin ich ganz in meiner Frau gefallen ....
KOMPLETT!

Ich bin Auto-Ingenieur, exportiere ich Autos und schwere Ausrüstung auf die Nachfrage nach ihnen.
Es ist ein Haus gegründetes Geschäft, ich habe mein Lager zu Hause, aber ich weiß nicht viel Bestand hier, seit ich die Autos aus Deutschland, Australien, Korea oder Japan bestellt und bekommen bekommen sie, wo es gebraucht wird ausgeliefert.
Ich mag meinen Job und ich habe manchmal mit ihm zu reisen.
Ich normalerweise einen großen Reise oder 2 jedes Jahr für das Geschäft.
Mein verstorbener Vater hat mich in diesem Geschäft, während ich für ihn arbeitete.

Hoffentlich habe ich Sie zu einem gewissen Grad fasziniert ..
Und ich hoffe, bald von Ihnen zu hören!
Achten Sie darauf ..
Bitte zögern Sie nicht mich fragen, was du willst Ich werde mehr als glücklich, Ihre Fragen zu beantworten ..
Erzähl mir ein wenig mehr über Sie und was Sie suchen ..
Na ja, werde ich es Ihnen denn jetzt gehen ..

Habt einen schönen Tag ...
und ich hoffe, keiner von dieser Angst du weg ..
Smooches,
Charles.

MailHeaderSpoiler
Return-Path: <newlife_155@live.com>
Delivery-Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 07:48:04 +0100
Received-SPF: pass (mxbap4: domain of live.com designates 65.54.51.81 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.54.51.81; envelope-from=newlife_155@live.com; helo=snt0-omc3-s44.snt0.hotmail.com;
Received: from snt0-omc3-s44.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc3-s44.snt0.hotmail.com [65.54.51.81])
Received: from SNT106-W23 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s44.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
     Thu, 17 Mar 2011 23:48:02 -0700
Message-ID: <SNT106-W238D6CF325684E65976D72B7B00@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: newlife_155@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
    boundary="_50773a00-5e44-49d1-8dff-04164ad06c21_"
X-Originating-IP: [93.186.167.43]
Subject: Dies ist Charles
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 06:48:02 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Mar 2011 06:48:02.0719 (UTC) FILETIME=[6D7032F0:01CBE538]
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat

Zitat
Lookup IP Address: 93.186.167.43

by whatismyipaddress.com

General Information:
Hostname:   reverse.valueserver.de
ISP:    Inline Internet Online Dienste Gmbh
Organization:   ValueSERVER
Proxy:  Suspected network sharing device.
Type:   Corporate
Assignment: Static IP

Geo-Location Information
Latitude:   51
Longitude:  9

Bei der Absender IP handelt es sich nicht um die IP eines Internetanschlusses sondern um die IP eines Servers!!!!

Der Absender der Mail bedient sich offenbar, zur Vertuschung der tatsächlichen Herkunft der Mail, eines Anonymisierungstools oder -dienstes
Eine auch nur annähernd zuverlässige Geo-Lokalisierung des Absenders ist daher nicht möglich

« Letzte Änderung: 05,Jun,2017, 10:42:09 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Hier noch ein Text in englisch, der, wie mir scheint, in weiten Zügen die Vorlage gewesen sein kann.

Er hat sicher einige Zeit benötigt, die Fehler zu eliminieren um eine einigermaßen saubere Übersetzung zu bekommen ;) 

Zitat
thanks for your lovely letter ,am very pleased ,am also happy to hear from you ,

am happy that you have written me back and not ignore me ,now what we have to do is to get to know more about each other ,
Well this is a little more about me..

I’m pretty much an trusting person for the most part, however, I have found myself to have people abuse that and make a fool of me..
However, I believe each person deserves their own chance and don’t judge anyone..
In fact, I try to keep an open mind with everyone..
at least as much as a human being can..
I believe in ROMANCE!
I love romance and being romantic..
I enjoy pampering my woman (when I have one that is)..

Am constantly told that I’m good looking and both look and act far younger than my years (while still being responsible for the most part)..
Am considered intelligent, honest, capable of carrying on conversations on a variety of topics, kind, caring, giving, passionate, compassionate, a leader with a commanding presence, successful, possessing a quirky sense of humor and so much more!
You will find me a contradiction in terms..
I can be intense yet laid back, intelligent yet do some of the most stupid things, outgoing yet shy, a leader yet not afraid to take directions and be a role player, funny yet serious, etc..

I do have one son children ( Kevin, 12 yrs) who mean the world to me and have been my focus since i lost his mother .
I do not seek a replacement mother for my son..
Rather, I seek one amazing woman who not only accepts my relationship with my son but won’t feel threatened by nor jealous of this relationship and who can meld seamlessly into our family unit..
I live in England (Liverpool) and I owe a company which deals in installation of electrical power plants and moving of heavy equipments..
I inherited this from my Dad.
They passed away some years ago

The reality is that I truly do seek a lasting relationship..
For this to happen we should be compatible emotionally, intellectually, socially, spiritually, physically (call me shallow but looks do matter) and, yes, sexually..
Even with all this, love must exist and there must be that ever-elusive "spark.." In essence, I seek the proverbial "Total Package.." Rather than "settling" for someone I could be happy with, I seek someone I cannot imagine living without (a subtle yet important distinction) for a lifetime together filled with passion (both in and outside the bedroom), intensity and bliss..

I guess I’m looking for a woman who can love me as I am (good, bad and ugly)..
Someone who can relate about life and it’s ups and downs and will want to share them..
I want my match to be able to work together to obtain goals that we’ve both set..
I’d like us to be able to grow as individuals as well as a couple..
I’d want our relationship to be secure so that we could feel comfortable and trust each other completely without question!..

I would want to be her everything and she mine..
I want the WHOLE package..
A friendship that grows into the ultimate loving/caring/passionate relationship that one only dreams of..
I don’t want to just live with someone, I want someone I can’t imagine living without..
I hope that makes sense..
I guess I’m searching for my missing piece to my puzzle..
I’d want my woman to match on all levels..

I am at a great place in my life now and want to share it with a partner on all levels..
I agree there must be a physical attraction as well..
I always say that it’s what on the inside that counts and that always makes a person attractive on the outside as well..
I want to be with someone that I miss when we are not together and I can feel the electricity running through body when we touch..
Someone who likes to cuddle(I know this probably sounds corny), hold hands, hug, kiss for no reason, I want to be the couple when were 80 walking down the street and holding hands..
I just love that when I see it..
Like you I just won’t settle..

I do not have a particular physical "type" that appeals to me..
Rather, I tend to look at the entire package, especially personality..
I am not the jealous type by any means..
I believe that in a relationship you have to be a family regardless if the children are not biologically yours a family is a family no matter what!
I would never try to be a replacement father
it just can’t be done, but to be there for that child and support them and be a part of there life is a important thing!..

,i hope that I didn’t bore you with all this information..
I do know what I want..
I did not date for close to 7 years after my wife’s death POOR MAN all because I wanted to make sure that I knew what I want and that I was in a good place in my life and ready to share it with a partner..
I am at that place!..

I am willing to relocate provided that the relationship is moving in a long term/serious direction..
I am not interested in bopping around "trying women out"..
LOL...
on a more serious side, I am not about having sex with just anyone..
I .must have feelings for the person and she for me..
There must be that deep seeded trust before it would move to the sexual phase..
There’s just too many diseases out here and to be honest, I’ve seen what they can do to a life if you’re careless sexually..
I wouldn’t want that for anyone I know or care about..
Don’t get me wrong though, if the relationship were to get to that phase, I am completely into pleasing my woman....
COMPLETELY!
I feel .....

Hopefully I have intrigued you to some extent..
And I do hope to hear from you soon!
Take care..
Please feel free to ask me anything you like I will be more than happy to answer your questions..
Tell me a lot more about you and what you looking for..
« Letzte Änderung: 05,Jun,2017, 10:32:27 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Post von Charles ;)

Wie die meisten Mugus hält auch er es nicht für nötig seine Angebetete mit Namen anzureden, da müsste er doch eigentlich bei Frau schon unten durch sein!?

die mail -
Zitat
Guten Tag,
Ich schätze alles, was Sie mir geschrieben und begeistert jetzt auch hier sind einige Bilder von mir, ich bin ursprünglich aus Ottawa in Kanada, sondern nach Berlin kam für mein Geschäft und nehmen Sie die Website,
Ich mag deine Idee Treffen am kommenden Wochenende, weil meine Arbeit hier getan wird, und ich werde gehen morgen wieder nach Hause, aber ich werde wie uns, auch weiterhin schriftlich miteinander, so dass wir mehr über uns wissen, noch bevor unser Treffen, ich hoffe du verstehst me.
I auch freuen, wenn Sie mir Ihre Bilder.
Ich schreibe Ihnen mehr morgen früh, bevor ich nach Kanada okay verlassen, dies besonders gut um und hoffe, Sie haben das beste des Tages.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Charles

MailHeaderSpoiler
Return-Path: <newlife_155@live.com>
Delivery-Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 15:30:40 +0100
Received-SPF: pass (mxbap4: domain of live.com designates 65.55.90.165 as permitted sender) client-ip=65.55.90.165; envelope-from=newlife_155@live.com; helo=snt0-omc3-s26.snt0.hotmail.com;
Received: from snt0-omc3-s26.snt0.hotmail.com (snt0-omc3-s26.snt0.hotmail.com [65.55.90.165])
Received: from SNT106-W20 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s26.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
     Fri, 18 Mar 2011 07:30:38 -0700
Return-Path: newlife_155@live.com
Content-Type: multipart/mixed;
    boundary="_bfd9c9d2-f81c-414f-98cb-63750df30e58_"
X-Originating-IP: [41.210.11.169]
Subject: RE: Dies ist Charles
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 14:30:38 +0000
Importance: Normal
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Mar 2011 14:30:38.0935 (UTC) FILETIME=[0D6EA670:01CBE579]
Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Zitat
Received: from SNT106-W20 ([65.55.90.135]) by snt0-omc3-s26.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
X-Originating-IP: [41.210.11.169]
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 14:30:38 +0000

Zitat
Lookup IP Address: 41.210.11.169

by whatismyipaddress.com

General Information:
Hostname:   41-210-11-169-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP:    Ghana Telecom
Organization:   Ghana Telecom
Proxy:  None detected
Type:   Broadband
Assignment: Static IP

Geo-Location Information
State/Region:   Greater Accra
City:   Accra
Latitude:   5.55
Longitude:  -0.2167

IP ist min. 7x blacklisted 

Da wird einem gleich wärmer wenn man sieht wie nah Berlin plötzlich dem Äquator ist ;)

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Feb,2014, 18:54:22 von admin »

Offline piccolastrega

Amstrong11 @ 40Gold
« Antwort #7 am: 24,Mai,2011, 18:10:03 »
Amstrong11 @ 40Gold

Zitat

Name      Thom

Alter      54 Jahre

Kategorie:      Er sucht Sie

Schulabschluss:     

Größe:      1.79 m            Gewicht:      60 kg

PLZ:      14050            Land:      Deutschland

Augen:      braun            Haare:      schwarz

Familienstand:      Geschieden

Kinder:      Nein            Alkohol:      nein

Raucher:      nein

« Letzte Änderung: 05,Jun,2017, 11:32:57 von Administrator »

Offline piccolastrega

Re: Thomas Edison <termyfyy@yahoo.co.uk>
« Antwort #8 am: 24,Mai,2011, 18:13:21 »
Diverse Nachrichten auf 40Gold

Zitat
Absender: Amstrong11
Betreff: Re:Kein Betreff
Datum: 24.05.11 17:04:33

Ich habe einige Bilder in der Post Ich habe heute hier und weiß nicht viel über diese site.A Freund hat mir geholfen, diese site.Am nur auf der Suche nach Liebe here.Anyway thasnks für die reply.I registrieren Sie gerne wissen you.Sorry für mein schlechtes Deutsch

Zitat
Datum: 24.05.11 17:09:34

Das ist meine Adresse termyfyy@yahoo.co.uk Ich mag senden wir Ihnen einige Fotos und ein wenig Material über me.Hope, von Ihnen zu hören.

Zitat
Datum: 24.05.11 17:22:50

Thank you very much for the address.I will be happy to know you very much.I will send you a mail in English and i hope you can read it.So tell me how long have you been here.Am happy to meet you.

Zitat
Datum: 24.05.11 17:28:42

Thanks for the reply.Hope all is well with you.Am from England that is where i stay.I came to Berlin for business so sad it did not work.I will be living very soon to England.I will be happy to know more about and also we can plan on meeting if you dont mind.Am here searching for love.I hope you be the one.smile

Zitat
Datum: 24.05.11 17:35:56

I just sent you a mail with a photo of me i hope you will like it.I have you on my yahoo messenger i hope you accept me so we get to chat to know more about us.Hoping to hear from you.Enjoy the day.
« Letzte Änderung: 05,Jun,2017, 10:39:41 von Administrator »

Offline piccolastrega

Re: Thomas Edison <termyfyy@yahoo.co.uk>
« Antwort #9 am: 24,Mai,2011, 18:17:35 »
Zitat
Von:      Thomas Edison <termyfyy@yahoo.co.uk>   
An:      xyz

Tom....jpg (42KB)  Bild anzeigen 

Though miles may lie between us, we're never far apart, for friendship doesn't count the miles, it's measured by the heart. Thanks so much for your e-mail and its really nice meeting you. Hope you're doing great and also did enjoyed your day as well?
  Anyway, to honestly tell you a bit about me, Life is good at this point. Feel am a blessed person.Thomas is my name,  born and raised in England ..that is where i have lived all my life.. ....i deal in the export and import of Auto-parts, computers and its accessories to many other countries but i do this only on contract basis,I'm friendly, sweet, attractive and pretty relaxed.due to the nature of my job. I have been a widow for 6years now and i have a son who is 10years and lives with me full and i love and care for him so much that i will do all in my might to make him happy and secured.
  I have a passion for creativity, and a curiosity of people from backgrounds that are not my own. I choose friends that are introspective, kind, and let me know when I'm being too serious! I'm open minded about women, but they must have a great sense of humor and great fun to be around. Am looking for a woman to love and be with as my life partner,a respectable woman who is willing to commit to a relationship after we spend time getting to know each other to see if we share enough in common.I don't have any major preference towards race, age or body type.
  More than anything I am looking to meet a mature woman who is at the point in her life where she is looking for a long term committed and monogamous relationship. As a first time , i will like to end here and i have sent you some pictures of me and i hope you'll love them and also reply with yours??? smile   Good evening to you and its nice meeting you once again. Take care

Spoiler
From Thomas Edison Tue May 24 15:30:31 2011
X-Apparently-To: xyz via 87.248.103.23; Tue, 24 May 2011 15:30:32 +0000
Return-Path: <termyfyy@yahoo.co.uk>
Received-SPF: none (mta1086.mail.ird.yahoo.com: domain of termyfyy@yahoo.co.uk does not designate permitted sender hosts)
 bmV2ZXIgZmFyIGFwYXJ0LCBmb3IgZnJpZW5kc2hpcCBkb2Vzbid0IGNvdW50
 IHRoZSBtaWxlcywgaXQncyBtZWFzdXJlZCBieSB0aGUgaGVhcnQuIFRoYW5r
 cyBzbyBtdWNoIGZvciB5b3VyIGUtbWFpbCBhbmQgaXRzIHJlYWxseSBuaWNl
 IG1lZXRpbmcgeW91LiBIb3BlIHlvdSdyZSBkb2luZyBncmVhdCBhbmQgYWxz
 byBkaWQgZW5qb3llZCB5b3VyIGRheSBhcyB3ZWxsPwogIEFueXdheSwBMAEB
 AQFUb20uLi4uanBnA2ltYWdlL2pwZWcDAzU3
X-YMailISG: 1QNNTRscZAoybrtU.BiI037n6rNaP51kyA5zEnp68.ZhikJf
 AlQ3WNE06ivv4EyjRxFtoUMg.FvI76RbLxbAP2QGpsFvkQIxmQtYBjx7h552
 uitBpFpxRxqYBSK1vTrZGvRQsrJq_LvI2dVHBhqdBg_f_rXLsnAW4UsXpUN8
 FWwtHXgxxL57sEA5Pc3F8O6ZORHw5gGWeWNr5ZfjJiDUhr2nYNZkzG3AxtPZ
 VD8D6Mvgl1Jk3igJNw4jVM4XJywMstNt1itWThI43U6R14rFa69jVEXpI1ZB
 ceX5CpDpPu4XCuZgU_D_T7NL9M3FR0WaI6USxz1cv5JwxWZen6WmGlmenYXd
 P85m5y91Ny1SB4H6Fj6W8rtujrxjlpK4K3op0NQClvFcQy_JbBl4.JsqDd0W
 sKU4mKGt5huUgDITy1OHbDBBm9YC0cGIRmI1czf3nMn7.ibwAXFl9eJYqzLp
 9nw2RxPquGdJtGszS6sbW8FQjBOI04i_SQWeMf7J52q9fHn12oPkyYotUgC.
 LexT2WgUNUS7YF4zo9oZsh6mu.r74IfKjPXcdd2m8.1TAGqYiC2OUsegKCWG
 cVS0ReEhKFFXPrhjeut0RM27WRqbMpN4K4lSgPf5iu5QNpYv_IB.tKUANy5D
 34_sivb6hCX74IbsYlxdEyF6LAIO3MR3eiZqwNtOWzeYa9JUeGpP2Q9linaO
 zsxtFj.P99.gG3zmoEiXsTnq_VxpWWXgcVQIwkV_H3daB3479sPbLoKa9cBq
 UH_I47WYqfEFgnpfij27FJ02c4hH0_HgiljrQt.0Tw_kRDSh_B0hdpT0NcAx
 w7QgkTcqsPVXodzNjil6XuMoPIbazc4nGWPaM8Rtg16.ZjkKKA6DSP_40JVX
 8i8eRT744IqKpuKmjuRgFl9VgYJ9F1BI8Bro8d7zVccNVR7pKkyb7V8O1TpI
 zGPjGR6w9qUCdZoWmS7mSqA5sBvoJqsZOlzZk5jgnSfNXYkdLXl6MxmNrBsb
 0NGn.BQGxpdYJf7SgECK5ICxdvrI3ch7qvSbWn7xngfIUfhR48G8F48qsiy0
 7IIFkcAMDSQjIaKfn1IrbJJ9KRu0tBXMUxns2Hc6hi2_RVSUnmi9.ey94meg
 t7.4Vf4Kup7Eayu3u28nthZqJJAdNlSB2dGrQvcqr3r8cAr0oMW0faNGxBS5
 8z7VSBXawlQebWl4tX7fs6YNjt1NIp64nkyNEcc29Hojy4swex.pTXxo0YRJ
 ehBxNxn.Cr4A9KZt.8I45E0XoaxEanmrWAk.XKvpH3iBr5p9R9Zs6DvMLhgZ
 pi.5xKGjqoLxlUm0d0pviDEDTmLcxo4EyDoYSqU0UMUtwZ4OckkgeO5BCNId
 aUpigCjso3V_8l4vxEodzmzVR4lnV8bn1KHybf1ddfE_BtqubEIRGWQzObwE
 ZpbbwxX1ELMTfv.vdX_Q3uMbEK6s1P7C61pgMeMkqlqOGAyQBWpIX13J1u0W
 5u2M0vKR27WOwhJXjEbcMRDdXeslfxGT2qTTUYP0S9RooLUlVhiY4rwOmHeW
 gWJjik_p6dQaOK6Q_0RZV2jJun_gMInG1btKXLmSNi_fp4u3ivtaQ_kHLODQ
 lMxx2etZReC6Z10c5RTbJT7nNsPB2Qdubz3PCe1Pd2b7YMMJW40HWzQm6YyV
 asDs7M_fqw9vfI3y93jjRwobpmZT.m8lAxjALIoB1HuZGJ6LsoAkuHcFKt4H
 X4T.kk9SiNcTDtE1Qg9jt1CplEMLqvydnWrnZCFxuNhNlyi93KzzEex8wfkT
 Uv8.18qeY0GjXptVYjNayZlxmzB9AE5i3VqjTl3OYN1fGPnfa4BV0snDoj0p
 gL7RePgdSL6CYP1VFo.QrEmc6bkWA51PJEpy4EUPmaxAmHZTrXX0Mc1AFzIS
 GvYWRpP1TuR7UYgW6RhEr6PJGY4KhbylEGx5kLR4P6rL4k6tghIZai9HYvtn
 3GREVpDISKYZNXONk36tPeKmOv.kYP_Yzz2XclAFCBf4PT1JPYbEAs0WoQVv
 8f6ZlUWIw.NU
X-Originating-IP: [77.238.189.35]
Authentication-Results: mta1086.mail.ird.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.co.uk; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.co.uk; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO nm9.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com) (77.238.189.35)
  by mta1086.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 24 May 2011 15:30:32 +0000
Received: from [77.238.189.48] by nm9.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 May 2011 15:30:31 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.249] by tm1.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 May 2011 15:30:31 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1014.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 24 May 2011 15:30:31 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 857401.94416.bm@omp1014.mail.ird.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 23168 invoked by uid 60001); 24 May 2011 15:30:31 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1306251031; bh=Al/0eGpE72pWBIgx7YmxQlsPB/AlWn073SoawIff/Zs=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=CT4CuEp2WnQgkOLwmD1IiL7YZXNsGoatVS41p8fiLwSfuBb9ED1ZBMUUwPnsz72E3omoEnHaOac86Yg0PXkJ6NCDj5MegKPKmPzPNosLIniBcDmhWHNkisPVMZgPP6OLgI6GhcVaxkuB0oxiFnT76cPnOhri32Svx3FlRnRd51c=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=1/N3CcpC0Nq3ELQ+7LwtiLG8cMnOueyK3onbUxaCrsOJgvwkpw/p6cM96e1je/GTDBN8IypjbLQQm+bl/6itq5MAje8Z9GVgkCeYOpn6+JBAJon+Rdr/KGu+liCBGZ58Q9+jwpn9sz6eu25I8+1b7KnPhNTB7lS2nHwGFoLZpw8=;
Message-ID: <716936.9412.qm@web29113.mail.ird.yahoo.com>
X-YMail-OSG: QE_vvXkVM1mHcSFqFTNCWj.W9wtfKqEQltvg7OsvqL61KXJ
 mCWrdr9qOs5iQXZykwxRsK430QqdjUpbb1GdgMzUyCXXhi8bIQqYaA.hKl9F
 9wMlg3RMC1xjaCzvV4g.RweO6ldg9c5KmSWBjl5aBy_4f40wFWPG_5IpThsx
 WQjm73wJbzZfiPT9eV_ywSm56FFrOAlLRhwUUSM753jhxTCjvTmLbJyrE4YV
 dAsE7gDaXhDCfdHxw.kZAwWrQLq9_Wd1DgKmosjRvYFR7r066rjueIO_XCMm
 eVGt7XkFVEzP2E8fV2yNWYplc1QI-
Received: from [41.66.227.103] by web29113.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 24 May 2011 16:30:31 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.1 YahooMailWebService/0.8.111.303096
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 16:30:31 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Hello
To: xyz
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="0-1945053515-1306251031=:9412"
Content-Length: 62580

Zitat
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 16:30:31 +0100 (BST)

Zitat

ISP:      Ghana Telecom
Host Name:      41.66.227.103
Organization:      Ghana Telecom
City:      Tema
Country code:       GH

« Letzte Änderung: 05,Jun,2017, 10:39:28 von Administrator »