Autor Thema: Michael Jonathan / Michael Nathan / Michael Ben <saintmikey73@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 7204 mal)

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
schon ber. IP 41.155.3.165

Zitat
Decimal:      698024869
Hostname:      dial-pool4.lg.starcomms.net
ISP:      Starcomms Limited
Organization:      Starcomms Limited
State/Region:      Lagos
City:      Lagos

ich warte aber noch auf seine Antwort, wo er doch so nett war, mir seine Telefonnummer zu geben 
« Letzte Änderung: 10,Jan,2020, 21:46:23 von Administrator »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
http://www.australiancupiddating.com/cuttylovely

Zitat
cuttylovely
General Details
I am:
Man
Seeking a:
Woman
United Kingdom
City:
manchester
Zip code:
m3 6a
In my own words:
I am vibrant and charismatic, full of energy and life, I live by the motto ?looking good and feeling good?! Friends would quite accurately describe me as being a kind, caring, considerate man who is also a good conversationalist and listener. Passionate and dynamic (I do nothing by halves and will try anything once); I live MY life to the full and enjoys filling my time with all manner of activities and interests. i am looking for friendship to begin with, and my ideal woman will be fun-loving, energetic, reliable, generous and spontaneous. If you find my profile deserving of a response then feel free to contact me
Looking for:
Just looking to meet someone nice to share quality time with and not have too many hangups from their past. I want to enjoy the rest of my life and enjoy making up for the mistakes we are likely to share experience together and saviour the wonderful moments too. I just need someone to give my attention, friendship and potential love and i hope to have same in return.
Appearance
Body type:
Average
Height:
5' 8"
Eyes:
Black
Hair:
Black
Ethnicity:
Caucasian (white)
Lifestyle
Home and Family
Professional Life
Personal

« Letzte Änderung: 10,Jan,2020, 21:57:36 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.