Autor Thema: Andre Simon <andre.simon66@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 1653 mal)

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Andre Simon <andre.simon66@yahoo.com>
« am: 15,Dez,2011, 06:57:02 »
Zitat
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5486348
USER ID: 5486348
Nickname: Andre
Name: Andre Simon
State/Region: Maryland
City: Silver Spring
Distance: 3662 ml (5893 km)
Last login: Dec 14, 2011, 09:02
More about myself: I'm a very simple man, but at the same time deep and complicated with my thoughts, easy going with people that are not picky, open mind, very honest. sometimes more than it should be. I'm passionate about almost any kind of music, for me it's like a kind of expression. I'm passionate about dancing, specially salsa, it just release your soul. Open to changes, you never know what life has for you, and what new lessons are you going to learn, what kind of people are you going to meet and in which way are they going to touch your heart. I am not the Man that breaks heart and looks for the woman to spend the night with but am a man of my Honor and really respect women a lot, I am smarter and more original than that. I am caring, loving and GOD FEARING. If you want a Man that knows how to treat a woman and respect her then read on. I am a hardworking man. I believe we are all living out our own sound tracks. I am a very romantic man, the man that makes everyone laugh, the man you CAN introduce to your parents. I love the idea of loving someone and giving them all that I have to give. I am the Man that can make you feel like you are the only woman in the room. I want to find a good woman who would be my best friend, my soulmate, my wife, my world, my Angel, my Queen, my lover, my world and everything. One that has a good knowledge about love and cares about family. I want to find that special woman that i cannot wait to get home from work to see her face and have a lovely time with her. I try to be cool always and treat my woman like a Queen. I want my woman that I care for, to know that she is very special to me. I think that the little things add a lot to a relationship. A love note, an unexpected gift or surprise phone call. My personality is my greatest strength, I love to share my life because i am into wide variety of activities and interests. I love kids very much, I adapt well to any situation. I'm a man of integrity who is respectful and honest. My words are supported by my actions and are not shallow nor have mixed meanings, I guess i am blessed to have a full life with my family, friends, faith and career. However, there is always room for that someone special. I believe that if you make someone a priority, it will always be exciting. I'm the eternal optimist! Although I am pretty independent, I want to be excited to share our ups and downs together. I'm looking for a best friend to share so many great adventures with, so I'd love to meet that special person, someone who will love me true, matured enough to know work to out a good serious relationship and believe in it no matter what happens. I am a very affectionate man. ..., kissing, holding hands, tickling and massages, s nibbling on your ears. I'd better stop now. I would do anything to see her happy always and would love her to reciprocate this feelings. I really wish that person could be you but off-course we don't know the will of God for our lives, His ways are more perfect than ours and the best ways.

Andre:  Do you always smile?  Can a woman be happy forever with a man that loves and respects her, What makes a home break , Can we ever be happy as those in the movies , where family is about love , care and forgiveness.
null Dec 09, 11:07 Andre:   I am Andre Simon, single father of a Boy that is 12 years old, He's name is Jeff, I do not know if you are single, or do you have a man that makes you happy everyday , I lost my wife in an accident 7 years ago now , been with my child all through this times , I want to tell you that if I had a woman like you in my life , I will do anything to make her happy , I will fight to show her true love , care for her and love her more every passing day , If i had a woman like you , I will cook with her and make love to her 5 times everyday , If I had a woman like you , I will Respect , pamper and love her so much , If you are married tell me and I will not disturb you , if you are not married, just SAY hello to me and I will be so happy.
Andre:  I do not know why I am doing, I was here looking for a profile with same name as yours when I came across your profile page. I want to get to know you , All that makes a woman like you smile , What will I tell you now to let you know that I am serious about being your friend , What made me write to you , I had seen so many profiles but stopped at yours. Please, do not ask me if we have ever met, I was just here searching for friend with the same last name as yours, I was caught by your beautiful pics and lovely profile which attracted and got my attention, I have been here for 50 minutes and just can not get over your face, your eyes and your profile.
 Andre:  Hey baby,  How are you doing today and how's everything with you and beautiful family? I'm so happy and excited to read your sweet message even though its not that much but you've really made me smile getting back to me and thanks so much for that! Can we get to talk some more, Still I waited for a while and You did not come online here, using the site could get my entire computer blocked, I don't like being distracted while am at work that is why I beg you to try come on yahoo we could spend time together getting to know more about each other dear. Am just tired of coming here on Website to write you babe. I already added you on my chat list. I hope we can still talk and get to know one another. Here's my private email address where you can hit me up andre.simon66@yahoo.com. I hope to chat with you soonest. Take care Angel

Fakeprofile, in denen Bildern der selben Person verwendet wurden:

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,16511.0.html

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Dez,2019, 15:46:07 von Administrator »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re: Andre Simon <andre.simon66@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 15,Dez,2011, 11:37:24 »
Zitat
To        andre.simon66@yahoo.com
Opened       2011/12/15
Location       Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on       dial-pool8.lg.starcomms.net (41.155.7.111:1217)

Zitat
P:      41.155.7.111
Hostname:      dial-pool8.lg.starcomms.net
ISP:      Starcomms Limited
Organization:      Starcomms Limited
State/Region:      Lagos
City:      Lagos

Zitat
Hello Dear,
 How are you doing and how's everything with you and your family? Where do I start from? Really it is disturbing to come on this Website to see how much people appreciate love, but yet We have to go the extra mile to get this great status. Forgive my manners.I am Andre, A construction Builder. I deal basically with building ranging from Africa to middle east and far east asia. But really i am hanging the hat this year, I think after getting all the wealth in pursuit, i have come to realise that we are nothing without a partner, someone who would stand by me no matter the situation. A woman who I can say, she alone has the right to be womanly irritating to me,lol. A witch who would protect me like a lioness would do her cub,lol.and i can promise to protect her beyond all vices. A woman who tells me, honey, you can do it,. no matter what i want to do. I really worked hard the past 12 yrs to get this height.
I have seen faces of women on this site, many of whom have been taken for granted , many of whom are not being reciprocated, but I have come  with a good news and a bad news,. the good news is i came here to pick my woman to make happy , my eight wonder, my best friend, my copilot,  but the bad news is that i have only one woman to do this for.lol.
I saw something in your face, something that made my heart pause to read you,  something that tickles in the heart, could there be love at first sight? maybe we could find that out,lol. As I may be taking my profile off to avoid identity theft soon. You can get in touch with me on the same ID address which is andre.simon66@yahoo.com, I can access that anywhere cos I will not be here for too long. I'm  talking about faith here when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy  beyond your wildest dreams.

your new friend,.

Andre

Spoiler
Received: by 10.143.19.18 with SMTP id w18cs34088wfi;
        Thu, 15 Dec 2011 02:37:04 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.236.185.231 with SMTP id u67mr3932540yhm.75.1323945422408;
        Thu, 15 Dec 2011 02:37:02 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <andre.simon66@yahoo.com>
Received: from nm10-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com (nm10-vm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com. [98.138.90.158])
        by mx.google.com with SMTP id h69si4571319yhe.78.2011.12.15.02.37.01;
        Thu, 15 Dec 2011 02:37:02 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of andre.simon66@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.158 as permitted sender) client-ip=98.138.90.158;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: best guess record for domain of andre.simon66@yahoo.com designates 98.138.90.158 as permitted sender) smtp.mail=andre.simon66@yahoo.com; dkim=pass (test mode) header.i=@yahoo.com
Received: from [98.138.90.56] by nm10.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Dec 2011 10:37:01 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.236] by tm9.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Dec 2011 10:37:00 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1036.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 15 Dec 2011 10:37:00 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 978710.22943.bm@omp1036.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 25915 invoked by uid 60001); 15 Dec 2011 10:37:00 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1323945420; bh=T7HKtgeFTjgmVzytxWS/xnfcDOZfSkYQBW5y/61Rdwk=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=wUq1/airLp5/phOtVwKggTbBJkoszmGT556ZSUMojkfMU1et4+FitEdGO7MC0FX41tKv8qTP/T9lsELBZ5ZKdwlBePD4phMGbe3Thr/vmjw+/xuC2GRKiJ0JpASMYXeBPz1Sk724T8KS7drRkCEgfRrpWWsHenVp1pvDh2kDNH0=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
  b=a5n5IpS7aMaFSw/14rD/fxT1gv1KPVF7kRLDY+4INTJkNRcmKE3rZjpe8PlwVYG4LltwZWvtYGQDPwIhDHFdViBvLlDCF2/+q46THBrRayc9tvhWfeerS6iu5+UKckhDHtU4VLPaKXRwumPjyAOcVAvwpelTSsJ6hpV+NreDNVA=;
X-YMail-OSG: TdTHiLgVM1lm6.iRIAxOYp_mlEf5zRwbsHmx1EWTxjAZHjl
 5xcogUgwU1XVOlDSXOYOc0rVbWChI1w9UEq5271JKbHW5VpG68JZ3fjFifUN
 AbqhG96x7xcrm0hJG57zpFhn9EHCBiCZtQlGMmw4OJaDErAlSDxtYkfCqebY
 6hi2LAQ1uSg5govQ0Lk4IwGLpowcfITHJ6SK7YXcnXYahGNVkL1CIfNfKkRX
 NxH6Erkj30kEAMaE_I.CH2D9QDK7_i_9DFfosgCT8lyOpWR3QPAX3KnNw8LP
 0Jt4zH5v455hTw0nn4kBv8Aynz.3Zu0H084p_aU_14xLV.Ij4GRJFb_jscX8
 4OHPYA6VJFZ6qaX3iyzdpM0DRVSpRsAIBeeNDMJUuW2IAxwV2TLjaCWe.bVk
 Sssxm3Vl4854IxweQ41u951n3KqhNoO.ooh06nU3S8Hgw68KHkBuaYRmtf1j
 3aCxczI0qRR5_E8ugreuFhah.KSAdLAuj4EeRdPL9OzyLLnJV9.S6mvMmon_
 _f43O9x2XRgkJ2HR1JkZZVEeq1A3hIKZjzuM3XQegs6nfz7czXup_ZOPFXlg
 WOHuRNU8w20PdXCK75DwksQ12ngNGks.5JNzybYARt3nfABzgeYjEohw1J9X
 xRg--
Received: from [41.155.7.111] by web120204.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Thu, 15 Dec 2011 02:37:00 PST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.4 YahooMailWebService/0.8.115.331698
Message-ID: <1323945420.16054.YahooMailClassic@web120204.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 02:37:00 -0800 (PST)

Zitat
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2011 02:37:00 -0800 (PST)
Zitat
Received: from [41.155.7.111]

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Dez,2019, 15:43:52 von Administrator »

Offline sweet1969

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
scammer
« Antwort #2 am: 27,Mär,2012, 06:09:56 »
ich habe gestern hier beim durchstöbern die emailadresse von andre.simon66@yahoo.com gefunden. ich bin mit diesem mann seit ein paar wochen am schreiben.und gestern war es dann soweit das er mir erzählte das er an malaria erkrankt sei und für die weiterbehandlung 2500€  benötigt. aber das hatte mich dann stutzig gemacht und habe seine emailadresse bei google eingegeben und bingo habe ihn hier gefunden

I found yesterday when browsing through the email address of andre.simon66 @ yahoo.com. I'm writing with this man for a few weeks on. and yesterday it was time he told me he was sick with malaria and the need for further treatment 2500 €. But then I had done a double take and had entered his email address on google and bingo, I found it here
« Letzte Änderung: 08,Dez,2019, 15:44:02 von Administrator »

Offline sweet1969

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #3 am: 27,Mär,2012, 12:51:44 »

Zitat
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 10:45 AM
Subject: Its me Andre! Things you need to know more about me.
Thanks a lot for giving me the privilege to chat with you and you've really made me feel so smile and happy to read from you my dear new friend! you seems like a very good woman and I wouldn't mind if I can know more about you. though I work as much as I would but I get too lonely and comes back home to find no one say "How was your day"? There is not a day that goes by that they doesn't amaze me. I am ready to meet someone to share life with. I enjoy working out fishing, golf,traveling, reading poem,and spending time with business friends.I love meeting new People also enjoy cuddling up on the couch to a fire and good movie. I consider myself a very honest and open man and enjoy giving and receiving affection. I have been widower I put a smile on my face.Am an easy going person and easy to get along with. I am a gentleman at all times and I respect my woman for whom she is.I am looking for an attractive minded woman who knows what it takes to love, caring, honesty, strong feelings for each other as much as I do! I guess the best way to describe myself is that I'm a nice man who is considerate and respectful of other people's feelings. I am compassionate, a great listener, and not afraid to show my emotions. I believed  not only in what a woman look like but her heart play the most important role to me cause I want a real and a serious relationship  with the right woman.Bet am old for Games. I'm a family man, who thinks it's more important to come home and spend quality time with the family instead of hanging out at the bar or out there doing some others stuffs. I enjoy travelling. Its nice seeing new places and meeting new people from the world. Bedroom aerobics are great, and I consider that an important part of a relationship.Being able to come home after work and hold a nice conversation is something that has been missing in my life for a long time. Believe it or not, the most sensitive part of my body is my fingertips. I love to touch!!! Holding hands and showing affection is very important to me. I believed  in friendship so much cos to me it is the  key role to a long lasting  relationship.where are you from here originally,tell me about your job and what you do,kids and how long have you been alone.I am a simple person and I try to never ask anything of any one, I will just try to do it myself.I have had to take care of myself for a very long time now. I do the best I can with what I have and just keep trying harder to do better. I try to never give up now matter how bad a problem may be.I am a fun loving man and no doubt would love someone from that angel and also a hard working man. I lost my parent when I was 29yrs and I hardly survive to live but am glad I have come over it all.Well I am the only child of my parents and both of my parents are dead. I was born and raised in Vermont, What am I looking for, well that's kind of hard for me to say. First and for most I am looking for someone that is honest, true, trust worthy, believe, understand, believe and faithful, with a good heart and enjoys doing some of the things I do. Someone that is woman enough to stick out good times, bad times, hard times, is always there no mater what may happen. That will let me be me and if that means letting use their should to cry on once in a while. Some one that is not controlling, abusive, or always having to be in charge. Someone that is willing to meet you half way and wants to join their live with mine. Someone who is romantic, passionate, caring but yet will surprise you sometimes for no reason. I am a nature nut, I love the outdoors, my flowers building thing, swimming etc. Someone that wants to share their life with mine and mine with theirs. And in return this person will get the same and more from me. Well, I have not been Divorced before and am not willing to get divorce with whom so ever I get married to now and forver and I think that really wants me to need someone and would be happy if I find the person in no time. Well, I think I have talked your head off now, or ran you off. HEHEHE. Forgive me I am always the man and cutting up all the time joking around. I hope to hear from you soon. Until then be safe. I hope I didn't scare you off with my story book.
                    Andre.
P.S. please excuse my spelling, it is not always the best.  Out of practice

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Dez,2019, 15:44:14 von Administrator »

Offline sweet1969

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #4 am: 27,Mär,2012, 12:53:06 »

Zitat
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 8:43 PM
Subject: Thanks so much for the quite response! I feel so excited and happy to hear from you.
Hello Dear,
  Thanks for your interest in me, I really appreciate it. And will consider it a pleasure to be more than a friend to you, but as you said we need to start from been a friend first.I am a very considerate person, cheerful, honest and I always like to be myself at all times. I like reading good books, chatting and making new Friends and I don’t allow the issue of race difference stop me from Making friends. Relationship is an issue that needs time to be understood because people just jump into it without checking their compatibility with the other partner at all there by causing problems along the way,the Issue of divorce is one which I don’t want to come across in my life,that’s why I am taking time to make sure I make the right decision that will Last the rest of my life and try to keep my head up at all times and be determined to be someone in life not minding what may come my way. The kind of woman  I will love to be with must be honest, open, and sincere because all these matters in a relationship, he must be a woman who will love me for whom I am, and believe in me, a woman that will be there for me and lend me a caring shoulder and smile to comfort me when the whole World is against me. Don’t let me bore you with myself tell me more about yourself and what you like your ideal man to have? Right now, I am planning to settle down cause I have been facing my business working from one continet to another. I spend most of my years in U.S.A Maryland silver spring But right now as you know am currently in England, London UK. I am a full time Contractor with 12 years experience. Well, I am the only child of my parents and both of my parents are dead. the issue of distance in a relationship is not a problem to as long as my partner is committed and myself. I believe so much that love exist. The most very important issue in a relationship is Trust, Love, Care, Honesty and Understanding. I have to stop and look forward to your respond and tell me more about yourself.
 Love to hear from you soon
    Andre Cares.
« Letzte Änderung: 08,Dez,2019, 15:44:27 von Administrator »

Offline sweet1969

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #5 am: 27,Mär,2012, 12:54:43 »

Zitat
Subject: Thanks so much for the quite response! I feel so excited and happy to hear from you.
Hello Dear,
  Thanks for your interest in me, I really appreciate it. And will consider it a pleasure to be more than a friend to you, but as you said we need to start from been a friend first.I am a very considerate person, cheerful, honest and I always like to be myself at all times. I like reading good books, chatting and making new Friends and I don’t allow the issue of race difference stop me from Making friends. Relationship is an issue that needs time to be understood because people just jump into it without checking their compatibility with the other partner at all there by causing problems along the way,the Issue of divorce is one which I don’t want to come across in my life,that’s why I am taking time to make sure I make the right decision that will Last the rest of my life and try to keep my head up at all times and be determined to be someone in life not minding what may come my way. The kind of woman  I will love to be with must be honest, open, and sincere because all these matters in a relationship, he must be a woman who will love me for whom I am, and believe in me, a woman that will be there for me and lend me a caring shoulder and smile to comfort me when the whole World is against me. Don’t let me bore you with myself tell me more about yourself and what you like your ideal man to have? Right now, I am planning to settle down cause I have been facing my business working from one continet to another. I spend most of my years in U.S.A Maryland silver spring But right now as you know am currently in England, London UK. I am a full time Contractor with 12 years experience. Well, I am the only child of my parents and both of my parents are dead. the issue of distance in a relationship is not a problem to as long as my partner is committed and myself. I believe so much that love exist. The most very important issue in a relationship is Trust, Love, Care, Honesty and Understanding. I have to stop and look forward to your respond and tell me more about yourself.
    Andre Cares.
« Letzte Änderung: 08,Dez,2019, 15:44:37 von Administrator »

Offline sweet1969

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #6 am: 27,Mär,2012, 12:55:30 »
Zitat
Hello Dear,
  How are you and How's your day? I hope all went well. Thanks for sending me such a nice email, I hope to receive more of such from you in the future I see that we both seem to be looking for the same thing in relationship although sometimes we don’t always get what we want in life. Well, I can't describe myself but I will follow the way people will say Andre is very simple. caring, good listener, trustworthy, understanding and honest but I won't say I am perfect and not subject to mistakes. Tell me about your past relationships and your views about marriage and divorce. I lost my wife in an auto car accident as I told you, it really hurt me so much that it took me some time to get over it.

I grew up with my Grandma because Dad&Mom was killed by his business partner, and I was raised by a very strict Granny that taught me all the moral values I needed in life. Well, I have spoken to someone like this in a long time.Now, I am looking for the right woman that will show me the True and Real thing! And love me for the rest of my life, The issue of divorce is one which I don’t want to come across in my life that’s why I am taking time to make sure I make the right decision that will last till the rest of my life and try to keep my head up at all times and be determined to be someone in life not minding what may come my way. I would love to keep in touch and please do take very good care of yourself for your handsome man Andy! till another moment.
  Have a nice day,

Andre wants you more.
« Letzte Änderung: 08,Dez,2019, 15:44:44 von Administrator »

Offline sweet1969

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #7 am: 27,Mär,2012, 13:10:17 »
Spoiler
From Andre Simon Wed Mar 21 01:20:12 2012
via 72.30.238.179; Wed, 21 Mar 2012 01:20:13 -0700
Return-Path: <andre.simon66@yahoo.com>
Received-SPF: none (domain of yahoo.com does not designate permitted sender hosts)
IHdpc2ggdG8gd2FrZSB1cCBldmVyeWRheSB0byB0aGUgc291bmQgb2YgeW91
ciBicmVhdGggb24gbXkgbmVjaywgdGhlIHdhcm10aCBvZiB5b3VyIGxpcHMg
b24gbXkgY2hlZWssdGhlIHRvdWNoIG9mIHlvdXIgZmluZ2VycyBvbiBteSBz
a2luIGFuZCB0aGUgZmVlbCBvZiB5b3VyIGhlYXJ0IGJlYXRpbmcgd2l0aCBt
aW5lLiBLbm93aW5nIHRoYXQgSSBjb3VsZCBuZXZlciBmaW5kIAEwAQEBAQ--
X-YMailISG: 7E254HoWLDtmjl4OF1HEkOf9C.TtqJeCK9j1QauqWKWqkGJ7
Otgiq3Mg4SRJxt9vdA6W_DiW3rlACX03TebB8pE_4VGeu0zBakk9bwKhbYcP
.lOaYHv_.Xv4mOlzZ5pR1sqRCXw1.2gNtvEFLicf0q91Q8bN_LPKwDZXzbeB
wxhRBaCRp.rA.V5R6sSJylnP0jsIrYKkfNKdHoZxYktI89ibNl_qjIJmymxv
vre0u4DTt9BOLY_k0Iftp8dH0IckcBsuFyZnEZpOR.Ju39R2scy48WtGeZfO
2QHOJ2Yz.UIkYqvjDDJkfKHAw936C8NyreQS8SNsWuN2lXNLYjZKIvkPZgwL
IU0oQvPPHpJcaK3jMQgMyyDcju9PV4yFwX45J8z4rZ0YsAjXXjx.OaKLGyij
y6SUk56RJCNHeu2nQmNqVId05uzZXC_h1v_IbVE9upBUnuj9ZpsxiIHj7A_r
X2_E75wpZf49ybtnY7v9xxtM5nUrNGcwtoZPCWdOTuWkpbeBujAPh8T91JSr
1BiDzJmsVNWo8B5HH9hCuqLEJitOI38Yg7uxdOoItY9OJC6jAS_EeP65oSbU
R9Vv9LBDeQaqvF36ySkl5ahlvJWDln.xe.mZQuqXG8eljqD8SiDxUuCCpMW9
8npA2Q4TdN4k1wV8YC8bdLsq76XQiuUViB78bLyH9CzERyCKazEUbxg2YSV6
rVOkbKQu9ReKsrc1sbOXwHETpH7AdKmDT8pmHhD208XgTQJlCKY8XvPXV3Fx
oTNRBHfav6pOQapFHjCMou42QI37YHJsOjlli1BxfP8Dem42JHNWMiu.GETz
Xu6e6BnbtWYcJiK31RTqogrtzS_E.UHxRu9YzSFLefX4vXBDqLulns48zX7R
h.JJ7E59RzjVTYY9Phj7HWbey.hdge6ny8joKv9UQlywssXjJIwDmnnVBf8d
dE07avrQcEsyo0nqnes3wGuoIx4.wEKszRo4X8A2DlUf64nV143MOFdphZnB
B0dIz.A_B.LM1H9ZoTbVq4XSJ3fdZsgDl1uE6L1DLWBSubZ5Ic..i9_4LK0h
nzcdjA7MTQqagC4jmSiWfPJeNJBvy7jIQ7z2cuX_cqlFJ1b4HK.a4QcL9pST
1eIpXCNEQNMAtWwaoc2jHgx2d5_2ebM8bQ--
X-Originating-IP: [98.138.91.42]
Authentication-Results: mta1345.mail.mud.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO nm25-vm1.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (98.138.91.42)
  by mta1345.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 21 Mar 2012 01:20:13 -0700
Received: from [98.138.90.49] by nm25.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Mar 2012 08:20:12 -0000
Received: from [98.138.88.239] by tm2.bullet.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Mar 2012 08:20:12 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1039.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 21 Mar 2012 08:20:12 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 420231.20763.bm@omp1039.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 7243 invoked by uid 60001); 21 Mar 2012 08:20:12 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1332318012; bh=pf3vGOA3BdsvIREHDGfeXGYixS4umgq9u5uc/fT0+W0=; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME
-Version:Content-Type; b=yZs5KhEJy4OTdju86+zW6XcYyVe3acnJgJpZVEtXLD42yqFIt9H4iiSz53/UA1IIygdO9t8GsH+mXI
EUY2wbPZ/f3BSpWmi3h61VLA1VYu9KcTYFdPDyTXPrw/JVy3iUUrzLfNt/RBGJMAoTIV+nvzKlE9iHVX
D7K2P9/SEh7rk=
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Message-ID:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME
-Version:Content-Type;
  b=ptUERU+u/xtbGEGu5S8/7BZR5FTgZPELiL1oeQFH4ONQNfPmXguz9BukI3x/JFnavrmW1WZEzFVou0
OJWD3z7ZPov6D0o4eGPDzgX5g4KigxxrRnD7+5nXU5scDz6sxs4MF+jL6UA4PyOQh5obinEyKY920ix+
4uDj7uirSlHZI=;
X-YMail-OSG: fCL1iwoVM1m30WKFC8aCeFW9bSlWa.5W3Kq_ezyORgc7Wdv
nJs0Ioeb.6aP703Cn0XQYTb3jqdCcShbshSpXJhkQn027hp2Q8bYES80VJT3
uc4aaiItg6xpMkEe.HNkwz2uKwSXz7yPhjRMOFzWJgHab2lxCp9ddKiJZD8T
3GXSAbj55Y.zElLW6Zv26mvJeCzSIB1jqYl60vFvEs.Lo2Ie37VH9TvGr8kY
j35cL5c4s1zCZ_DZVm3UhTdZYje90En7QnBJlVMoE7zrHpJeRaLXq4oxPjr4
9QOrqGDy1wtv0gf4PlH_wyTkp4v7OEiw4iahvLH0EILeS6gDtrePy5VE_F2p
0KzE9hLaZQkGsbXrqtJ_l0bUaj6DVHq5cWytzFPySk4SW584aX3qp3gVH80O
QJH6pHGi7iR6EgaHtBUOYDxHfbf05wtVAfdzhVh88AyIjbvCtHpetVrGE0Uq
YezouwcCbVZJvYdwqOX6.6pJd4fRg1NQE.bcZNKwlNNrPauM-
Received: from [209.73.132.42] by web120204.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 21 Mar 2012 01:20:12 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/15.0.5 YahooMailWebService/0.8.117.340979
Message-ID: <1332318012.76977.YahooMailClassic@web120204.mail.ne1.yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 01:20:12 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Good Morning! I love you more

In-Reply-To: <1332248381.36289.YahooMailNeo@web140204.mail.bf1.yahoo.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1326060354-94280175-1332318012=:76977"
Content-Length: 38877
Zitat

Hello Dear,
    Andre Cares.

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Dez,2019, 15:45:22 von Administrator »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #8 am: 27,Mär,2012, 14:31:57 »

Zitat
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2012 01:20:12 -0700 (PDT)

Zitat
ISP:       EGIHosting
Host Name:       209.73.132.42
Organization:       EGIHosting
City:       San Jose
Country code:       US

Online Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
« Antwort #9 am: 02,Jan,2014, 14:04:04 »

Zu folgenden Identitäten finden sich Scamreports, die Fälle behandeln, bei denen Bilder der selben Person verwendet wurden:
Andre Hardy <andrehardy5000@yahoo.com> :smilie_g_010:
« Letzte Änderung: 08,Dez,2019, 15:35:15 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.