Autor Thema: Stephen Bowler <michaelfrings80@yahoo.de> <bradluv@freenet.de>  (Gelesen 25981 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
<fhammenstein@yahoo.com> <muller_clayson@yahoo.com> <sprecious81@yahoo.com> <jerry_5060@hotmail.co.uk> <Jerry_5060@email.com> <hanthiony105@live.com> <george.44u@live.com> <williamhay@live.de> <goody.henry@yahoo.de> <william4u00@hotmail.de> <martin_harris99@hotmail.com> <alexgrahms@yahoo.com> <gerald.carroll@live.co.uk> <derick201@live.com>

Steve / Alex Smith / Jasse Frank / Alex Smith Mikel / Terry Smith / John Daniel K / Steven Francis / Cressent Jefferson / Davis Jones / Perry Ellis / Victor James / Kingsley Edward / Teresa Edward / Albert Larson / Larry MacStave / D'Artagnan Durant Bullock / Nero Jones / Chris Morgan / Shawn Owen / Henry Wallace / Tracey Wallace / Dagh Durand / John / Fredrick Hammenstein / Mueller Clayson / Muller Clayson / Morgan Muller / Frank Muller / Jerry Johnson / Anthony Set / George Rommel / William Hayes / Frank Henry / William Hayes / Alexgrahms / Alex Grhams / Gerald Carroll / Derick Morgan

Berlin und Lagos ist doch ein großer unterschied!

Zitat
83.229.92.42 - Geo Information
IP Address      83.229.92.42
Host      83.229.92.42
Location       A2, Satellite Provider
City      -, - -
Organization      SkyVision Holdings Ltd.
ISP      SkyVision Holdings Ltd.
AS Number      AS8513 SkyVision Network Services

Olu Kell 094920874

Bei der Person auf den Fotos handelt es sich um:
  Model John Daniel Kehoe (John Daniel / John Daniel K.)
http://www.presencemodels.com/models/men/daniel-kehoe.html

Fakeprofile, in denen Bildern der selben Person verwendet wurden:

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,16359.0.html

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Jan,2018, 18:07:14 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Maggy

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Nachricht von: bradluv
Erhalten am: 10.11.2010 17:23
Ich habe eine E-Mail von singles.freenet und deren Sie waren wie
meine Match aufgeführt, na ja, ich lese dein Profil und es genial, ich
will Liebe kennen zu lernen und mehr über Sie. So können Sie mich
einen weiteren Kontakt per E-Mail sonst mein Privatleben, ich weiß
nicht wirklich den Yahoo Messenger chatten, das tun, ich weiß schnell
einzuschlafen ... lol. Bitte nicht um mich. Du kannst mich auf meiner
privaten E-Mail an {michaelfrings80@yahoo.de } bin jetzt online,
können Sie mir E-Mail jetzt, wenn es Ihnen nichts ausmacht Hinweis ..
Ich schicke Ihnen meine Bilder.hier ist meine E-Mail-Adresse erneut
... michaelfrings80(@)yahoo.de
Nachricht an: bradluv
Versendet am: 10.11.2010 17:37
hallo, danke für die nachricht 
do you speak english ??
Nachricht von: bradluv
Erhalten am: 10.11.2010 18:11
Yes, I speak English... You write me : michaelfrings80@yahoo.de
10.11.2010 – 18.42 from ‘michael’

Hi

How are you doing? Thank you for using my private contact me, I'm just getting back home from my work.Impressing is what I describe your profile as ..a near perfect description of what way in describing the quint essential underlying gorgeous any man would seek for in a woman...I think it will be interesting knowing you..I like your profile and i want you to know that i am looking for true love,i would also like to know you better and be good friends with you and am sure something deeper will spring from there....what matters is Trust and Faith and a relationships begin on a basic foundation of friendship with trust...my full name is Michael Frings, and like my profile stated and am just as simple as you want.
I'm a white Caucasian,I would like you to write to me and tell me all about yourself as I would do too if you so wish...would love to chat and get to know one another more..
Thanks for being patient enough to read this...I'll be expecting your response.By the way just in case you don't know i am in Nigeria at the moment for business..I would be coming back to Germany..

Hope to read from you soon.

Michael
10.11.2010 – 19.37 from ‚michael‘
Good Evening

I hope this email find you in a good mood, Of course I would like to keep emailing you since i am still in Nigeria for now.How was your day?Well I just wanna tell you more about myself...and let's see, My full name is Michael Fring , I'm 50 years old..I was born in the France, and grew up in Berlin Germany . I went to college in Chicago in United States of America  but i am new to the area,I work as a web-designer,Right now I'm on a business trip to Nigeria but will be coming back to Germany  anytime soon,I am the only child of my parents,i lost my late mom and dad three years ago they had an auto accident on there way to Bremen some couple of years back...I have a cousin who lives in Paris in France  but right now she's out of the Country i guess with her husband,I haven't heard much from her so I'm not sure where she is right now. It really breaks my heart when i remember my parents they are such a nice person to me on earth and has never met someone like them.well such is life and i had to move on with my life,Now I'm ready for serious relationship but looking for a true love who could be the one of my heart maybe after i receive your reply..What i do for fun: I love reading,listening to music,like action comedy movies,love meeting people far or near, i love been with friends and going out for camping and most of all been close to the nature.. Now I'm looking for a woman that can make me happy and be there for me through thick and thin and that can help me find the treasure that i have lost and will see me through all my ups and down, a woman that is loving caring,understanding,that will respect my opinion and most of all that play the game of love.

More of me:
I am loyal, responsible, active, responsible, loving, caring, sharing, kindhearted,warm, accommodating,sexy,compassionate,tolerant,laid back type,outgoing,welcoming to people generally cleverly neat man looking for someone special to share my world with and potentially,to grow old with.Now I guess a question will come to your mind (Why is he Single now)isn't it...ok ok,I used to have a girl-friend but I broke up with her,I caught her on bed with my best close friend,you know how that is,it's a SHOCK,lol...so this led me to break up with her,was I right by that decision???So I said to myself sometime I need to try Love again when I get tired of being single.I seek for a complete honest woman,who will come home to me,love me,adore me,a strong woman with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever,a compassionate woman,one with good heart and know how to handle matters,I want a lover not a fighter,lol I am committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person. Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with.My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life,someone who can have laugh and have fun but,and at the same time,she must be responsible.Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term,I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another.I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with-so I cook only when I have to would you like to have a meal with me?lol,I would like to see more pictures of you!
Have a nice day

Michael

10.11.2010 – 23.45 from ‘michael’
Hello

How are you doing?I am so pleased to read your message, that was a very nice description about you..You are sweet, I always wanting to be open and honest with you to,it has warm my heart and I am hoping to get to always hear from you.I hope this will take us to the next level and we could build a relationship that will last forever. I wish i could be all your deserve we seems to have allot of things in common. I have been cheated on and lied to, so It's might have happened to both of us,I know the feelings already and don't wanna be in that kind of situation anymore. My father is French and Irish and my mother is from Germany. It will be my pleasure to get to know more about you and I am putting this questions to you.....
How did you get to the dating site?
What makes you join the site?
How tall are you?
What do you do for a living?
Do you own a house ?
What do you seek for in a relationship?
What are the basic qualities you seek for in a guy?
What sort of relationship you seek for?
What interests you?
You ever been married?
Got kids?
What do you do for fun?
Do you like public intimacy?
How long have you been single?
What's being single like?
Do you know I'm White Caucasian and 40years old?
How do you treat your Man?
Why do you need a Man?
Can you love this man?
What is love to you?
What favorite color?
Would you hit your man for any reasons?
I'll hopefully want to know what your consent is about these questions.
I want to get to know you and meet you.
You are a darling,

Dearest
11.11.2010 – 8.18 – to ‘michael’
Good morning Michael,

looks like you had a lot to think....smile...so did I... 
I'll try to answer your 'question-paket' as soon as possible, I would have asked the most of the questions to you - so if you find time - please answer the same to me!
I'm a cheerful person and had a very coulorful life so far - but it also happened to me, to got treated in a very painful way (not beeing truth...) but live goes on and this was one of the reasons to join the freenet community again...
and as I can say - it was a good idea, otherwise we wouldn't have meet.

sincerely

11.11.2010 – 11.40
Hey Babe  What a good response to the questions,I adore you and I  am opening my heart to you. Just need you to be ease with it.I feel so  safe and secure in you and talking about the distance, I know i told you  I am in  Nigeria now for business trip we're dealing with computer and websites helping them design some new pages...I will finally like to come settle down home when I find the one I am  looking, I have made up my mind that woman who first email me on the site will be the only one my heart seek for and you are the only woman I picked on personals..so I am willing to be open to you and I'm not looking further....i will like to meet you, you sound so sweet.Can you be the woman you have illustrated in your written,I hope you can.Since the question is reciprocal,my answers are below here:

What do you do for a living?
I work as a Web-designer and i really enjoy it because its what my dad was also doing when he was still alive...

What do you seek for in a relationship?
I seek trust,honesty,understanding,sincerity,love and sharing,sharing the good times and bad times together with no fear of what the world might put upon us.

What sort of relationship you seek for?
Well,well, the relationship I want is one to be build on the solid foundation which is love and trust,I do believe with this 2 ingredients of relationship,so many relationships has come to success unlike ones built on falsies and pretenses.

What are the basic qualities you seek for in a Woman? The basic qualities are Honesty,Love,Trust,caring.

What interests you?
Wow,God interest me,all the things he has created interest me,the nature really do.

You ever been married?
Yes Divorced,I am very much single,Since my divorced ok ..it hard for me to trust women since i caught my ex having sex with another man on my bed .. since then it hard for me to trust .

Got kids?
I have one daughter name Tracy she is 9 years old.

What do you do for fun?
I like playing basketball, playing billiards, swimming,dancing, writing,reading, watching movies  or tv.

Do you like public intimacy?
Public intimacy is my thing.I miss that though..I like to held and to walk while holding hand still,it's fun I guess.

How long have you been single?
Been single for about 2 years back.

What's being single like?
Being single is the dullest and lonely thing that has ever happened to me.

How do you treat your woman?
I treat her with respect,loyalty,adore her,treat her like the queen.

Why do you need a Lady?
I need a lady because I feel 2 people can make things worthwhile. It's always good to have a shoulder to lean on.

Can you love this lady?
Yeah,most definitely,I will love her.

What is love to you?
Love to me is everything,everything that has made up this world is love.

Would you hit your woman for any reasons?
I won't do that,I will rather discuss it over than fighting.

I hope hear from you soon .

Michael

« Letzte Änderung: 13,Sep,2016, 20:05:27 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
um ganz ehrlich zu sein: ES nagt immer noch an meinem 'ego'...

Das ist sicher normal, wenn man einer solchen Täuschung aufgesessen ist und dabei auch viel Gefühl investiert hat.

Wenn Du "Redebedarf" hast meld Dich einfach per PN.

Oft hilft es schon etwas sich mit dem Geschehenen zu konfrontieren indem man es zusammenträgt und mit andern teilt. Dies trägt zur Versachlichung bei.

Das hilft die Gefühle von dem sachlichen Inhalten zu trennen, denn das was Du gefühlsmäßig erlebt hast, das gehört nicht ausgeschüttet oder weggeworfen.
Das hatte eigentlich nie etwas mit "ihm" zu tun, denn Deine Gefühle, die entstehen in Dir aus dem was schon in Dir ist.
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
Hallo, wie geht es dir?
bin Fredrick von Name und neue hier, um zu diesem Online-Dating-Bestellung, kam ich frei bin, weil rund Ausdruck ans Sharing Dinge, die ich kenne haben wir beide etwas gemeinsam einige hier ...

gut, wenn Sie etwas in mir sehen, und wollen dieses Gespräch fortzusetzen, können Sie mich am fhammenstein@yahoo.com erreichen ....
Also sag mir, was über Sie?
Was tun Sie?
was Sie gerne, wenn opportun tun?
als deinen besten romantischen Moment?
Was tun Sie für Spaß?

Führen Sie eine der schönsten Tag haben

Fredrick

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
how are you doing..!
how is your day going?

WEll permit to say,is this your pics or some one else because i can help to say you look like a duplicate of an angel....

Smiling is a simple gesture, but it produces a good for us and for others. Make an effort to share with others the gift of incalculable value - a friendly smile

Zitat
hello
how are you
thanks for the smile....

so tell me some thing about you?
what do you do?
what you like to do when opportune?
as your best romantic moment?
what do you do for fun?

do have a the most wonderful day

Muller

« Letzte Änderung: 13,Sep,2016, 20:06:27 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
Flight details email 

Muller Clayson (muller_clayson@yahoo.com) has asked us to send you this email and has included the following message for you:

Thank you for flying British Air Ways.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Letzte Änderung: 13,Sep,2016, 20:07:12 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
hello
how are you doing?i am new here so i saw your photo and i decide to write to you
your smile is captivated me to you.my father is from Germany i was born in Germany too
i left when the golf war started in Germany in 1955,that is the reason my father left to united state
so now i want to come back home so i can fine a woman that i love.i will want to know more about me
so will can be in constant communication with each order.
hope to hear from you soon
bye for now
Muller

« Letzte Änderung: 13,Sep,2016, 20:07:49 von admin »

Offline rose21

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Jerry Johnson <jerry_5060@yahoo.co.uk><Jerry_5060@email.com>
« Antwort #9 am: 22,Mär,2011, 20:24:02 »
Hallo zusammen,

eine sehr gute Freundin wäre auf FriendScout24 beinahe in die Fänge von Jerry Johnson geraten. Aufgrund eines Störgefühls ihrer Freunde und dieses Forums konnte der Kerl als Scammer enttarnt werden! Hier die Infos, die wir über ihn sammeln konnten, damit er es zukünftig immer schwerer hat!

Er verwendet offensichtlich neue Fotos:

Meiner Freundin sind im Nachhinein folgende Verhaltensweisen bei Jerry Johnson aufgefallen:

• Im ersten Chat hat er starke Computer oder Leitungsproblem simmuliert. Er wollte ihre freenet Zugangsdaten haben. Hat er nicht gekriegt!
  • Da wollte er mit msn mit ihr chatten. Hat aber nicht funktioniert. Er hat sie sich dann auf yahoo anmelden lassen.
  • Es bestanden Ungereimtheiten: Im ersten chat hatte er einen 12 Jahre alten Sohn namens Kevin. Nachher war es eine Tochter namens Angel. Bei den mails schmeißt er "er" und "sie" durcheinander.
  • Auf Nachfragen nach der Handy Nr. wurde nie geantwortet.

Die Nummern die er angeben hat  nutzt er nicht zum Anrufen, da ich immer unbekannter Anrufer auf dem Display habe.
Folgende Nummern wurden angegeben: 0447031893103 oder angeblich roaming 233244381029
[/list]
  • Er behauptet aus Liverpool zu sein, redet aber dauernd von einem Strand.
  • Mails, die nicht vorgefertig sind, weisen einen anderen Schreibstil und Schreibart auf. Während in den vorgefertigten mail auf z.B. "I" wertgelegt wird, wird in individuellen mails immer "i" geschrieben und mit Kommas echt gegeizt.
  • Die Stimme und Ausdrucksweise passt absolut nicht zu den Bildern und mails. Die Aussprache läßt auf eine englisch sprechende Person mit afrikanischem Hintergrund schließen.
  • Fragen, die nicht in sein Schema passen, werden von Ihm ignoriert oder mit der Psychophrase: Du vertraust mir nicht! weggewischt.

Hier ein paar weitere Ergüsse von Jerry Johnson, die offenbar auch vorgefertigt sind und nur bzgl. der Anrede angepasst werden.

Zitat
Hello ...,
                    I will start by thanking you for the nice and short chat we had. It was nice meeting you and also nice having a chat with you, How are you doing? Hope you are fine and everything is moving on smooth. You know we are all on the dating site to find a partner but not just a partner, a partner with good qualities in order for you to make life with. Finding love on the internet is not that easy but there is this one thing you have to know. Love doesn't matter the distance but all that matters is the love and trust one has for the other. I wouldn't go further more but will have to make you know the reason for writing this mail. You know we can't stay in contact without knowing more about each other, so i have decided to write you telling you more about me. I will tell you about myself, my past, my work, the type of partner i search, my plans for the future, my heart desires and my view about life.
                    To start with, I will like to talk about myself. My name is Jerry Johnson, I'm fifty years old, I have been single since the past five years but never planned  of having another relationship because of my work and the pains i went through after loosing my wife. I have a daughter who is twelve years old. He is a smart and a funny young girl. I have black hair, blue eyes, 180cm tall, 80kg heavy, Short hair but curly and a healthy man. I'm Independent, a normal man that every woman will cherish, confident, protected emotionally and financially. I am a German by birth but never had the chance to make life in Germany. My father was a British and my mother was a German, so i must say my nationality is German. I've lived and worked all my life in England, Liverpool trying to do my best to achieve my aim, thanks been to God i have been able to achieve what a man needs to make life. I will continue by telling you the reason why i lived and worked in England all my life. I lost my mother who was a German at the age of six years and had no other option than to live with my father in England because that was where he had his company and had all his properties. My parents never liked to have family relationships because he realized it was a waste of time. Due to that i had no one with the exception of him. Even till date i don't know any family members of mine, i live on my own and makes sure i decide right.
                    To continue with, i will like to tell you about how i got to friendscout and what i am there to search for. I was formally in Germany for a short work. In a discussion with my German business partner, i told him about my problem which is about my singleness, he only assured me and asked me whether i have faith and hope in finding a partner on the internet. I replied him yes, and then he introduced me to this dating site and asked me to give it a try to see what happens next but having in mind true love know no distance and all that matters is the love and trust, i know my problem will be solved in short time. I am here on this dating site to search for a woman with a good sense of humor, caring, loyal, faithful, passionate, confidential and many more and not forgetting the main things needed which is love and trust because without this it can't be possible having each other as partners. Anyway this are the qualities i could think of now but hope you know more. True love is not easy to find but happy to be with, but with determination, patience and time i know i will find the one i will love and make a happy life with, someone who will tell me she loves me deep in the heart as i also love her deep in my heart. Someone who is desired to be there for me all the time and a hardworking woman of course.
                    Moreover, I will like to tell you about my past and explain more about my sad memories i have had some time ago to you. My past has been one of the bad ones without hope and faith but i believed in myself and knew my God lives so i never gave up and did things according to the way they are supposed to be. I hope you agree with me that we don't always get what we want in life. Life has to go sometimes wayward and put positive things wrong by making it negative but all the same you don't have to give up in life. As the saying goes, For everything that happens in life, there is a reason and true every mistake in life, there is a blessing. I think there is a reason for my singleness as well as i'm hoping to have a blessing out of it. I lost my wife five years ago and have some of the sort of the pain that I have kept in me for a long time but know very well with a new partner i will be able to regain my happiness. I can't keep these in mind to hurt myself all the time. I think it will be better to find a woman to love and also make a happy life with her for the rest of my life. Everyone has a sad past but i know someone's past is more sad than mine but have in mind there is always a way at where there seem to be no way. Love in this world is always once in a lifetime. Each woman was taken from a rib of the man. This is the woman i am looking for to settle down with. The woman who was made out of me. Destiny is one thing one can't run from in life because it's like a prophecy and said to happen so it will definitely happen. I also believe love knows no boundaries. Love can break bounds that an army of soldiers couldn't break. Love and happiness have been hidden in me for long and will like to share it faithfully and equally with someone who is willing to give me her love as i give her back mine. My daughter is all i have, she gives me joy and happiness whenever i see her.
                    Further more, I will like to tell you something about my work. I am self employed with a sales and marketing company which was handed over to me by my father after his death. I loosed my father when i was nine years only and became single in my whole life. I had to live and make life with her friend who was a female. She loved me as my father did and gave me the best of education because the company was handed over to her. She had to manage it for sometime until i'm mature enough to handle it on my own. The company was handed over to me when i was twenty three years old only. I was really young by then but believed in a motivational word my father told me before he died. He said i should believe in who i am nor matter the situation and nor matter what i'm doing. I had this in mind and have been able to lean on this until now. The company has to deal with importing of Auto parts and exporting of cars and others to many countries world wide. I hope you now understand what i do for living.
                 Finally, I will like to tell you something about my view of friendship and life. Life is a game we play, it's up to you whether to play it well to win or to play and loose. And about friends, i will say to me friendship is not important because of what i have experienced out of devoting myself into a good friendship with someone i believed and loved like a brother because i had no one. My own friend betrayed me by sleeping with my wife ten years ago. Since then i never bothered myself to have friends anymore, i do everything alone and talk business terms with my business partners. I have no one to make me happy with the exception of my lovely son, that is why i'm on this dating site to look for someone to live a happy life with. I will like to say a big thanks for been kind enough by giving me your E-mail address for me to send you a mail. I hope you will read and understand well and reply me with telling me more about you as well. It was nice meeting you. Take care and enjoy yourself in all you do. I will be glad if we keep this nice start to have a good benefit out  of it in the near future because no one knows what the future holds.
Lg, Jerry.

Und hier noch ein Highlight

Zitat
Hello My Darling,

How are you doing today . Hope all is well with you as i could think of here . I will start my mail by telling you and expressing the joy i have here in  my heart . I have believed that true love exist and also it is once in a lifetime . I have waited and waited for long until i now have you here in my heart . I am very grateful and really appreciate the best word that i have ever heard that you sent to me as a mail letting me know how much you love me and how much i mean to you . I know very well in my heart that you love me and will like to have me forever as i have always made up my mind to have you . I am madly and crazily in love with you and will like to make life with you . There is a part in the song you sent me, I loves it very much because that is the word i have always wanted to hear and not only to hear but to hear it from someone who is really saying it deep from his heart and can feel some tears when ever she says it . Here i have you saying it from your heart and also send it through a song . I understand one thing we both have in common and that is Words can't express the true love we have for each other . I also understand the true feeling you have for me . The main reason for me writing you this letter is to explain the reason why I'm not able to write you mails now a days in the nights and also to tell you and make you know how i truly love you and also make you know you mean the world to me and have occupied the space in my heart .

To start with, I will start with the explanation of why I'm not able to write you lovely mails to make you happy because in all your mails there is a common word . That is ( I become happy when ever i read such a lovely mails from you ) . That is the main thing we need in life in order to have smiles all over our face everyday . I have the same thing in my head all the time and always wished the date is now . I really love you and have already stated that words can't express the true love i have for you . There is one thing i want you to have in mind and you will always be okay when ever you are sad . I know the only wish you have in  mind now is to have me by your side as i also have the same wish in my head . To have you in my arms, be with you in the night, Make love with you and wake you up every morning with a sweet morning kiss . you know i am working on a trip that i am about to go, That is the main thing that have itched up my time for me not to be able to write you lovely mails . When ever you have a sad moment just remember in a mail or in a chat that i always tell you I LOVE YOU and that will make you more happier . It can overcome any sadness that you have at that moment and you will be happy forever . I  Speaks out from my heart telling you the sweet word i love you . Try to understand me and and be happy for me nor matter the circumstance . Do anything to make me happy as i have also devoted myself to do anything to make you happy . i have made up my mind to love you and make you the first and last person in my mind . I have maintained this love in me for long but i know very well this love doesn't belongs to me because you have your rib taken from mine in God's creation and we have to be together in order to work things out very well and also make things smooth in life . Life with you is like me been in heaven . As we all desire to be there when the time is up. I want you to have patience for me as i also have patience and time .You and I know very well that, nothing will work out if the right time hasn't come . And also in life when you rush over something you get the wrong thing . I love you very much and want you to understand this reason for why i am not able to write you mails of sorrow and happiness now a days . I truly love you .

To continue with, I have a song for you that i will like you to have a clear meaning of why i sent you this song . I will take all the words in the song in order and make you understand it well . I hope at the end you will get to understand the true love and true happiness that i will like to have shared with you . Moreover, I will also add the link to the mail at the ending of my mail for you . The song is entitled ( My Love, Coast to Coast by West Life ) and the second song is ( Goodbye The Saddest Word by Celine Dion) My Love, there is an Empty street, an empty heart and there is a hole in my heart . You are the only one who can refill this hole. All though I have a big room my loneliness is making it smaller and i need you in order for the two of us to bring it back to where it was. I have been wondering how, wondering how and also wondering where my love is until i now have you here . You have proved me wrong by having in mind i will be single forever. The chat we had, the mails we have been sending for the past weeks have made me happier than i could ever think of. Because i have the believe that love has got nothing to do with the distance i will continue to hold on forever till the right time, i have fallen in love with someone and this love seem to be so far but i have my heart there and i also know in few days we will be together. I have kept on praying and the good Lord has listened to my prayers . I now have a short prayer and that is he should take me to you safely by having a safe journey . Where the skies are blue to have you once again and make life with you after this first visit . Over the seas and Coast to Coast to find the one i loved most . And also have a touch of you one the green grassland when i am with you. I tried to read, try to work but have all concentration on you and can't even work any longer. But i can't stop thinking of you. I have no wonder because i know i love you and it is only that i miss you and want to have you with me .To hold you in my arms, to promise you from my heart You're all i am thinking of and the only one i love and will like to make life with . Say it in a prayer and always have confidence we will be together and our dreams will come true okay. Read and listen to the song at the same time with happiness and Sorrow and you will get a true feeling of my love going true you. I love you and you have been the only person on my heart .

Honey, you have changed my life completely. You're the one who makes me beautiful. You're the one who makes me strong. You're the one who makes me feel so important; you're everything to me . You do all this with only one true and strong word . That is I LOVE YOU . I am secure when you say this, I am happy when you say this and i am the world happiest man when ever you say this . All because you have been in my dreams for long and i have also prayed for long but time and patience is my secret for me having you here with me today . I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your voice. I love your gentle Laughter, and I love the warmth I feel when I’m by your side. I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you. I want you to know that love has got nothing to do with beauty or distance or age and i hope i have made you know who and how much you mean to me. I am yours and you are mine, i give you all my love, my heart my body and my soul, i am yours my love, you have all of me a good friend, a good listener, a sweet desire, a perfect lover. I am yours now, my love is all for you, and for always I'll do, i am yours, and i love you so. You have all of me, my words, those poems are all for you, an inspiration must continue, you have me ,i am yours baby, i am yours and you are my world. I am yours now and on, by good times and bad times, i am yours, and you are mine alone. I am yours and you are mine, love can heal the wounds and everything would be fine. And you will always be my sunshine. I am yours and you are mine .

Moreover, You are the flower in the garden of my life, you are the water that cast my soul, you are the sun that brings light to my way, you are the happiness that makes me whole. You are the sweetness that nourish my heart, you give me power, you give strength, you give me hope, you give me senses, you are my pain healer. You are the beauty that give color to my sight, you make me feel alright, you are my sweet desire, I'm longing of your love every night. You are the love of my heart, you are my dream woman from the start, you are my darling, you are my only one and my everything. Whenever you say you love me, you light up the dark, you make me feel special, you make me feel wonderful.  Whenever you say you love me, the world is more beautiful, the sun and the moon shine brighter, the rainbow has more color. Whenever you say you love me, you give my wings to fly, you touch my soul and my heart, you bring heaven to earth. Whenever you say you love me, you make me shining, like a candle in the dark. After many years since we've been searching each other, i thought i can take you out of my heart by trying to be single forever but i proved and made it clear to myself that i was mistaken. Though I'm burning deep inside of me the true love i have you that i just can't explain how must i miss you not alone but you and me together, i can't deny the feelings that i have for you, i  love you and you're always my dear. Looking back our past, we have both shared tears that can never be fulfilled until we are together .Forgetting you i did and try but my love can't afford to say good bye to you . I will go crazy if i do that. I love you until i die and even death is going to be something like a break for we to meet in our next or second lives to be happy together there again . I want you to be rest assured that i love you forever.

To conclude with i will end with much love and care for you making you know that i am always there for you and will bye yours forever . Take care and enjoy the two songs i have for you at the end. I will end by wishing you a safe journey, take good care of yourself and drive safely. I can't afford to loose you, you also have to know that my stomahce pains are now okay. I love you and will forever be yours.

In Endless Love,

I LOVE YOU.

Lg, Jerry.

Wir haben den "Härtetest" mit dem Jungen gemacht. Haben mit Verweis auf ein angebliche neues Terrorbekämpfungsgesetz eine Personalausweiskopie von ihm angefordert für eine Zimmerreservierung. Und man glaubt es kaum, es kam nur die übliche Ausrede: "Du vertraust mir nicht!" 

Danke Euch allen, die Ihr auf diesem Forum eingestellt habt! Meine Freundin und ich hoffen, wir können mit den obigen Infos anderen Frauen helfen, so wie Ihr uns geholfen habt!

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Jan,2018, 18:18:51 von Administrator »