Autor Thema: Desmond Collins <descol101@yahoo.comwerden> <collinswilliams010@hotmail.com>  (Gelesen 1068 mal)

Offline Grummel

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Collins Williams

Desmond C
http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7268456176

Zitat
Zuletzt aktiv: Jetzt online!
 Profilaufrufe: 5211 Mal
 Profil-Skin: Standard
 Adresse: Arverne, NY
 Interessiert an: Freunde, Einem Date, Einer ernsthaften Beziehung
Sprachen: English, Français Ethnische
 Zugehörigkeit: Kaukasisch/weiß
 Orientierung: Heterosexuell

habe nur noch einen langweiligen chat im yahoo.

In diesem Fall werden verschiedene Photos verwendet!

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Dez,2019, 13:14:59 von Administrator »

Offline Grummel

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Zitat
hi my dear
I really appreciate you for creating time to write me a mail and also for reading up all about me in my profile.Now i think i should enlighten you a little more about me and my interest.Am a drilling engineer i deal on oil and gas drilling,corrosion control and laying of gas and oil pipelines.I'm so glad that the direction of this thought came my way.All movement in life is taken with destination clarification in mind and it uphold determination and seriousness to reach there,is quiet obvious that i'm determine to take this journey of faith and it's very important that the desired destination should be made known to you so that you can understand my interest and where I'm heading.
The main purpose why am making out time to write this words from my heart is to see if i can find or meet a woman with virtues who will understand and share with me the same feelings.I'm seriously in search of someone with an open minded heart who will really need a sincere man to spend the rest of her life with and who is ready to let go the ugly experiences of the past and believe that there are better things ahead,and also ready to unite with me to build a strong and everlasting home of peace,Happiness and joy.Among I would think that there are things that is of immense important in building a strong and everlasting relationship one, is knowing that it is very necessary to be in a relationship because a tree cannot make a forest. Two, been determined to achieve its success through honesty,mutual understanding and trust, all, honesty is very vital in any relationship, it is very essential in nurturing a relationship for its growth and trust is also very important as well. In life no one is hundred percent efficient rather we try very much to work towards perfection,at this point i guess i have written a little about relationship thanks for reading up, wishing you well from the heart that cares as i await your reply.
Cheers From,

Collins

Spoiler
  Return-Path: collinswilliams010@hotmail.com
Received: from snt0-omc3-s27.snt0.hotmail.com ([65.55.90.166]) by
 mx-ha.gmx.net (mxgmx008) with ESMTP (Nemesis) id 0Ld4nQ-1Vglve3mvg-00iBFY for
xxx; Mon, 02 Sep 2013 14: 54:43 +0200
Received: from SNT146-W45 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s27.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Mon, 2 Sep 2013 05: 54:42 -0700
X-TMN: [9R9dKGCtPpFgcCxwB4rfyzbaHTmmV1LB]
X-Originating-Email: [collinswilliams010@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <SNT146-W455FD9E65C7532E8D6C8698E300@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: collinswilliams010@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/related;
 boundary="_9c0594a4-b024-453b-bd35-1a7032199aa9_"
To:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HOW ARE YOU DEAR
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 20:54:41 +0800
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <5223AEE1.000004.01276@MY-4C2025ACCA99>
References:
 <SNT146-W225646C97573E88D78D5138E350@phx.gbl>,<5223AEE1.000004.01276@MY-4C2025ACCA99>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 02 Sep 2013 12:54:42.0277 (UTC) FILETIME=[978F9950:01CEA7DB]
Envelope-To:xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
X-GMX-Antispam: 0 (Mail was not recognized as spam); Detail=V3;
X-GMX-Antivirus: 0 (no virus found)
X-UI-Filterresults:

Zitat
  Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 20:54:41 +0800

Zitat
Received: from SNT146-W45 ([65.55.90.136]) by snt0-omc3-s27.snt0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);

Microsoft Hosting

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Dez,2019, 12:52:48 von Administrator »

Offline Grummel

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re: Desmond Collins <descol101@yahoo.comwerden>
« Antwort #2 am: 03,Sep,2013, 14:00:47 »
Zitat
Hello
To be honest with you,i am thrilled by your email,i really enjoy reading your email,it was fascinating.Its being a while i felt this happy,am so excited about meeting you and i want to know you more.It feels so natural the way we got acquainted and i will say that my heart is rolling in with every single mail from you.It's kind of hard for me to figure out what is it that is attracting me to you,maybe it is the combination of your sense of humour or something greater but whatever it is,i can sense its presence.I always feel wonderful and special each time i read from you.You know,all my life i have being longing so hard for someone who care to take the time to know me for who i am,and am so glad i found you.Dear,my emotions are true and my intentions are pure but i wish for the same in return.but am looking for a life time of love.I believe that our meeting is blessed from above and the way things are going, am having a good foresight of the future and i pray it will be so.I consider myself a good judge of character and from what i have gathered about you, you seem nice and fun to be with.I will have some questions to ask you if you don't mind by answering,Have you ever try distance relationship before,Your parents are they still alive, So i will like us to continue with our conversation so i will like to have Ur mobile number and pictures too.here is mine +447017048297,Thank you so much for your time, I care.

COLLINS

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Dez,2019, 12:54:26 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
« Antwort #3 am: 03,Sep,2013, 15:05:56 »
@ Grummel

wie jetzt - das ist doch ein völlig anderer Mann? 

Was sagt er dazu?
« Letzte Änderung: 28,Dez,2019, 12:54:38 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Grummel

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #4 am: 03,Sep,2013, 15:53:28 »
Das sind die Photos die er mir gesendet hat!

Ich glaube da hat das Scammerlein etwas Durcheinander gebracht :Gagaistsmilie:
« Letzte Änderung: 28,Dez,2019, 12:56:59 von Administrator »

Offline Grummel

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #5 am: 04,Sep,2013, 19:41:02 »
Zitat
Hi darling
How are you doing, I hope you are doing great?. Am so happy that we are getting to know each other better and we are being honest with ourselves, i just pray it continues this way.
You don't have the slightest idea of what comes to my head each time i see or read your mail, nobody has ever made me feel this way in a very long time, i just feel like grabbing you right now, i feel like holding you so close to my arms and never let you go but i cant do that right now because of distance.
I know it has not being long since we met and this might sound crazy to you but i think about you always because something tells me that you are my perfect match, my ideal woman. Meeting you gives me more strength to carry on with life. thought of you gives me peace of mind and its make me believe that more is yet to come. I am so glad that i met you and also am happy to have this means of communication that brought us together, at least i believe we might just end up being more than friends since am finally falling for you.To answer your question,it seems you dont read my mails i already tell you what i do for a living in my second mail.well am an engineer working in my dad firm but it belongs to me now since he is late.
   Finally dear, i would like you to be more open to me, if there is anything you feel i should know, anything that touches your heart, please don't hesitate to let me know. Take care of yourself.I care.

collins
« Letzte Änderung: 28,Dez,2019, 12:57:13 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Collins Williams @ fakesbook (collinswilliams010@hotmail.com)
« Antwort #6 am: 02,Sep,2013, 18:28:26 »
Mit der Adresse <collinswilliams010@hotmail.com> ist bei fakesbook  folgendes Profil registriert

Collins Williams
https://www.facebook.com/collins.williams.3348

Zitat
Freunde · 34
Hat bei Mi Ecuador UK gearbeitet
Ist hier zur Schule gegangen: Manchester Central High School Manchester (Tennessee)
Wohnt in London
Aus Manchester

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Dez,2019, 13:09:30 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.