Autor Thema: Timothy p Faith <tmsmiles247@yahoo.com><timmyfaith_207@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 702 mal)

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
und wieder ein alter Bekannter, der mich auf spark angeschrieben hat

http://www.spark.com/Applications/MemberProfile/ViewProfile.aspx?PersistLayoutTemplate=1&EntryPoint=10&Ordinal=167&MemberID=118983612&LayoutTemplateID=15
ganz neu im Netz und dazu noch ein 'armer Schlucker'   :D
Zitat
tymss433
    * Divorced, Man seeking Woman
    * 43 years old from Heath, TX
    * Logged in: 4 hours ago
    * Last Update: 5/30/2011
Have kids: None
Want kids: Not sure
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Annual $: $25,000 - $35,000
About Me
I am known most for my humor. I love being able to make people laugh. My humor may be twisted but I like to think of it as unique :) I guess that my sense of humor also makes me incredibly misunderstood. have a great career… I am ambitious, but not to the point that I obsess over it… I love my job, but seldom take it home with me. I am the father of two wonderful boys. I get them about 50% of the time, and enjoy the time I get to spend trying to raise them into gentlemen… I think of myself as a bit old fashioned… I am a romantic, and I love to pamper someone who appreciates being pampered. I do not believe that anyone should ever tolerate being mistreated. I think the key to a wonderful relationship is finding that special person that you just love thinking about… love spending time with… love to see smile! The perfect situation is where both people find pleasure in the other person’s pleasure.
I'm looking for…
That is tough to describeI DO NOT EXPECT PERFECTION, just honesty and integrity. We all make mistakes; it is how we handle them that defines us. I am looking for someone who is willing to communicate, emotionally available and honest. If Chemistry is there, the rest will work itself out!   I have not dated much for quite a while. I hope that you are looking for someone who has grown to be better at life, rather than better at dating.

berichtete IP 41.155.114.57
Zitat
Hostname:      dial-pool114.lg.starcomms.net
ISP:      Starcomms Limited
Organization:      Starcomms Limited
State/Region:      Lagos
City:      Lagos

« Letzte Änderung: 15,Jan,2012, 14:22:33 von admin »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!