Autor Thema: Johnson Lewis @ facebook.com  (Gelesen 595 mal)

Offline Nudelchen

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Johnson Lewis @ facebook.com
« am: 28,Feb,2013, 17:21:27 »
zu Hamilton Brown

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,2831.0.html

Johnson Lewis
https://www.facebook.com/johnson.lewis.334

Zitat
Hat bei SELF/ M.D. gearbeitet
Spricht Englisch, Niederländisch

Johnson Lewis ist ein "Freund" von Hamilton Brown auf facebook, er unterstützt ihn um Geld zu sammeln.
Von mir wollte er Geld um die Entführer von Hamilton zu bezahlen. 
Kontakt wurde ausschließlich über facebook hergestellt. Also keine Mails oder andere Messenger....
Die folgenden Bilder sind alle von facebook.com

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Mär,2020, 15:25:33 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Johnson Lewis
« Antwort #1 am: 01,Mär,2013, 01:52:39 »
@ Nudelchen

Stelle bitte auch die Teile des facebook Chats ein, die den beschriebenen Sachverhalt dokumentieren
« Letzte Änderung: 29,Mär,2020, 15:25:45 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Nudelchen

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re: Johnson Lewis
« Antwort #2 am: 01,Mär,2013, 19:40:39 »
Unterhaltung 19. Dezember 2012 gestartet

Spoiler
22:36
XXX
I saw you many times on Hamilton Brown's side....
Do you know him and can you tell me anything about him?
It was his idea... He told me to ask someone about him because he says he loves me.....
Thanks
20. Dezember 2012
07:30
Johnson Lewis
Okay that is nice of you him is like a son to me my family and is family are good family friends. Him told me that him is going to Germany to meet somebody i do not who is going to meet there. His dad is very close friend. Let me tell you something about his family they are nice good family, if him say that him love you believe he and his a very good looking man any woman will do anything to be with him we all want him to marry again.. You are very lucking woman to have him. I talk with his son this last night. Mr Hamilton is in Africa now working on a project but am in Qatar him still have a project here in Qatar too. Do you want me to tell him i talk with you? Thanks
20. Dezember 2012
11:41
XXX
Hello, Thanks for your message and for your friend request... but why you deleted me from your friends list now?
It doesn't matter if you tell him that we talked because I already told it. I was very happy about your message and I only asked you because I love him so much and don't wanted to hurt again.
13:40
Johnson Lewis
Its okay because him was not happy that i talk with his woman without telling him, He is a very nice man and he as a good heart you guys will be happy together. Him done not lie or tell you anything he can not do i know him too well okay just work with him and you will be happy all your life but one thing you need to know about he is his job take so much of his time he love to work hope him told you that. Thanks
14:28
XXX
Thanks for your friendship.
Yes I know that he works a lot and he want to take me with. And thats all I want: to be with him.... But there is only one thing I'm worried about... He want money from me and I can't give it because I don't have anything.
But please don't tell him anything that I told about the money; I think it would be embarrassing for him... I just wanted to tell you that.
I really love him and if he comes I will do every lttle thing to make him happy but I'm afraid when I don't send the money he don't come. But in this case I have to live without him....
Thanks
15:02
Johnson Lewis
You are welcome, yes i know him will take you because him like his woman to be close to him all the time. Okay i do not know him told you about me money he want me to call somebody for 400euro but the man i call number is not going,: i will not tell him any thing we talk about okay. Please his is your man if you can help me out i know he have money just because he is in Africa that is why him done not have the money to get things done, if its loan get for him but let he know that its not your money him will pay you back when you guys are together okay i knows him to his house so trust him okay. Please do not tell him i told you this please. Thanks
15:05
Johnson Lewis
I can not send money from Qatar him told me about the equipment him need to work with and you know Africa is not like the way life is here okay. Thanks
17:22
XXX
I don't tell him anything about our conversation. But I also don't ask you for money ... I just wanted to tell you my feelings...
17:24
Johnson Lewis
its okay i will not tell him we talk, i know you did not ask me for money i mean Mr Hamilton ask me to help him call somebody for 400euro that he will give me back ones him get out of Africa but i can not send money from her that am now
17:49
XXX
I know and thanks for your friendship
I still have one question...
17:50
Johnson Lewis
okay
17:50
XXX
Can you please tell me how tall he is?
describe it?
17:51
Johnson Lewis
ha ha ha i do not know but his is very tall good looking man
17:52
XXX
he is higher than his dad?
17:52
Johnson Lewis
its like i have one photo with me let me look for it i will send it to you if i still have it on my system
yes him is
17:53
XXX
okay, nice
17:53
Johnson Lewis
hope him told you that his father no more
17:54
XXX
I know
Johnson Lewis
we lost him three months ago
okay
XXX
My father died when I was 16 years old but I have a new since long time
Johnson Lewis
so sorry to hear that
17:55
XXX
Its okay, it was because of a heart surgery and long time ago
17:55
Johnson Lewis
come let me tell you something about Mr Hamilton you do not have anything to worry about him is a nice man okay
17:56
XXX
Yes, I know
17:57
Johnson Lewis
that is nice to know, am very happy for two of you
17:57
XXX
I hope I will meet you one day?
17:58
Johnson Lewis
i talk with his son about two hrs ago i told me that Mr Hamilton gave him name of somebody to send money to in the airport in Nigeria that he was still looking for 250euro to make up the money
17:59
XXX
I know, he wanna give it to me tomorrow
I will try it but I can't promise
17:59
Johnson Lewis
okay you guys talk about it too
please just try for him i know you will get your money back for sure okay
18:00
XXX
yes, but I was at the dentist today and he said I should go in bed because of my pain
Johnson Lewis
him told me that the money him pay is too much to let things miss in Africa
XXX
and if he will see me here... it isn't so good
18:01
Johnson Lewis
okay
so bye
18:01
XXX
If you find your pic with him so take it in your profile please, I would love to see it
18:02
Johnson Lewis
okay i will do that
18:02
XXX
Thanks and bye
20. Dezember 2012

22:09
Johnson Lewis
Hi
22. Dezember 2012
10:30
XXX
have you heard anything from Hamilton?
11:36
Johnson Lewis
No am on my way to Canada now his son call me not good news i will inform you want is going on okay just hold believe everything will be fine okay. Thanks
23. Dezember 2012
11:24
XXX
Thanks for be there for me and his family.... I can't stop to cry....
... but I know you're trying your best
because you know him longer than I do, but I love him from the bottom of my heart
23. Dezember 2012
15:17
Johnson Lewis
You are welcome my dear, i know how you feel we all are crying here because him is a nice man that want the best for everyone so i do not know why this happen but am trying my best to see he be free soon just that the money they are asking is just too much we are trying to come up with the money now so we need help from all his friends and everyone now.. Mrs Kelly told me that she talk with you about coming to CANADA soon. I will talk with you later okay. Thanks.......
17:40
XXX
Thanks to you too for talking with me...
20:11
XXX
I've got two messages from Hamiltons phone... when they don't get the money within one week they will kill him.... I'm afraid
21:05
Johnson Lewis
Its okay we got the same message too okay
am talking with Mr Kelly now now
21:10
XXX
Okay
Johnson Lewis
what is your family think about Mr Hamilton?
XXX
I was so afraid about it
21:12
Johnson Lewis
do not worry i talk with Mr Hamilton him ask us to sell the cars to get some money and Mrs Kelly gave us $20,000 and one family too gave $30,000 i will give $50,000 too i ust want us to come up with the money so Mr Hamilton can be free him is a good man and him is my so
21:13
XXX
I know
21:14
Johnson Lewis
but am not happy that your family feel that Mr Hamilton is not ready
21:14
XXX
Its just because of another man
they do not believe that he loves me because of another man who has used me
now they think he is so like the other because he did not come
Thats why I would love to be with you and not here
21:16
Johnson Lewis
come i will give you my company name let your family find out about me okay, if they feel that Mr Hamilton is not real that means am not real too
yes i want you to be here and look after the Hamilton house but we need money now
21:17
XXX
You don't need to convince me ... for me he is in my heart
21:18
Johnson Lewis
Mr Hamilton ask me to tell you please in any way you can get money that ones him is out he will pay you back
him told me that you send some money to he to do something last week
21:19
XXX
He knows that I don't have anything... I sold my golden rings that I am able to send the 200€
and my last money I used to drive to Berlin to pick him
21:20
Johnson Lewis
please i want to talk with you as a mum and wife please see what you can do please
21:21
XXX
Maybe he had told you I sent 40,000€ to a man in NIgeria? I'm broke
21:21
Johnson Lewis
we have some money now but we need to make up the money so him can be out first and go to bank to pay everyone back please
yes him did and i feel for you but please this is life we are talk about here
21:23
XXX
I know , believe me I know it
21:23
Johnson Lewis
him is your man i know two of you ask not see face to face nut he was coming to see why all this happen please
Mr Kelly gave me some money now so many people gave so he can be free please anything you can get for us
21:25
XXX
I already tried everythings... I'm not able to do anything now
21:25
Johnson Lewis
somebody say to ask you to give $10,000 but i told they if its $5,000 we can do with that
please see what you can do and we want you to come here in Canada too
21:27
XXX
that 200€ was already for me too much
If I had 1000€ I would be in Canada
21:28
Johnson Lewis
Am so sorry can i ask you something?
21:28
XXX
You can ask about anything but not for money
I'm really broke...
21:30
Johnson Lewis
wow i want to ask you if not your son they kidnapped you will your family will not find a way to be out?
this is your man that love you, so you want they to kill him?
21:31
XXX
No, of course not but I can't help him
Johnson Lewis
Mrs Kelly lost his brother in Nigeria just like this too
XXX
Do you think I don't love him?
Johnson Lewis
i do not know him is your man i will let he know what you say
21:32
XXX
He knows that I don't have money
21:32
Johnson Lewis
am not a kid i have company that people work for me okay
we are not talk about money no one of us have money but we just need to do something for he to be out first and pay us our money back
somebody that is not close sell her car today and gave the money so Mr Hamilton to be out
and you his woman can not do anything i think you need to come to Canada so you know who Mr Hamilton is
just because him have a problem now no one want to help him to be free wow
21:37
XXX
Yes, is right I don't know him
21:38
Johnson Lewis
its okay i will let him know that you do not know him, he told me that you are his wife to be

XXX
But the reason is I can't do anything and Hamilton knows it and he don't doubts my words
Johnson Lewis
i do not know that is why i talk with now
i,m very sorry if you feel this way okay
21:40
XXX
Please don't be mad at me... it isn't because I don't want... I just can't
21:41
Johnson Lewis
him told me that you are is wife that is why am talking with you about this. i will let him know what you told me, Mr Hamilton is not my blood son okay
21:42
XXX
I only know his feelings for me, I know for sure that he loves me but I don't know his story, company or background
But feelings are not the life
21:42
Johnson Lewis
am telling you about him now because am free him is not
him is not free to talk with you okay
21:44
XXX
Yes... thats it what I mean... everybody tell me about him but I have to meet him and talk and touch and get to know
21:44
Johnson Lewis
i will send Mr Hamilton photo house here for you, he is not a poor okay
just that him is not free to do this now
how can you him why is not free
21:45
XXX
It doesn't matter for me if he has money or not... Money is not love and I need love
21:46
Johnson Lewis
my dear My names is Johnson Lewis please try and help us so Mr hamilton can out if anything i will pay you the money back please
i know him told me that you are not after money
21:48
XXX
yes, I'm not after money but I also don't have money
Please understand me please
21:48
Johnson Lewis
but we need help now please we do not have much time please this not the time to ask why this or not please
21:49
XXX
I know all this and I cry the whole day because I'm not able to help
21:50
Johnson Lewis
do you know on the 24th is his birthday?
21:50
XXX
sure
we wanted to celebrate it together
21:51
Johnson Lewis
and him is Africa not free please we need to help this man out everyone we get they money back please
21:51
XXX
even if I do not even know how old he will be tomorrow
21:52
Johnson Lewis
i think him was 50th something
21:53
XXX
52 or 53, I don't know it exactly... that is what I mean when I say I don't know him
I already sold everything because of the other guy
21:54
Johnson Lewis
please my dear try for me so this man can be free please i will pay the money back if anything happen please
which guy?
21:56
XXX
 you have to understand that I'm broken  and not able to help with money now
I only can pray
21:57
Johnson Lewis
please my dear try and see what you can do, i need to go now
21:58
XXX
Okay
Johnson Lewis
i will talk with your husband if the man still call again or text
XXX
Tell him I love him
Please
22:00
Johnson Lewis
i know you love him and he loves you too but please we need help to get him out we only have six days left if not he will kill please
Africa is bad Mr Kelly lost his brother this way too help us and your man out please
22:03
XXX
I've sold everything I could sell, I'm sorry
Do you think I am happy to know that everything and don't able to help?
15. Januar
09:57
Johnson Lewis
Hello, we did not hear from you again hope you are doing fine?
18. Januar
18:58
XXX
I'm sorry for my late answer... I was sick but I feel better now
1. Februar
07:47
Johnson Lewis
Hello, how are you doing hope good? long time i miss talking with you, just that i have be very busy because of your man Hamilton just trying to see how we can get him be free, please i need to ask you for something please try and get small money for us please we need it now please, i will be going to Nigeria tonight please. Thanks get back to me soon. Stay bless with so much love to you and your family
2. Februar
04:32
Johnson Lewis
hello, how are you doing hope good, why did you write me back, that is not good when somebody write you and you saw my text
2. Februar
09:40
XXX
Yes, I saw your text but I didn't reply because you wrote you will be going to Nigeria
10:20
Johnson Lewis
Okay, please can you help us with small money if its 100euro i will make sure you get all your money ones Mr Hamilton is free please. Thanks
2. Februar
20:38
XXX
I also need money for myself
You are in Nigeria now? You wanted to go friday night...
4. Februar
05:03
Johnson Lewis
its okay if you can not help so your man can be free so be it thanks and wish you the best
i do not like talking about money with people but i did this because you are is woman
but you me look like a fool here now, do you know what it take to leave my job to be Africa so this man can be free and you his woman do not care wow thanks again
4. Februar
19:30
XXX
How do you know that I don't care? I'm very worried but I do not know what I can do...
I wish I didn't the money send for his project, then I would have been able to help now....
It's weird... all you talk about a man you know but I do not know him, I have never seen him and not even heard... but you guys call him my husband, I am not married....

19:33
Johnson Lewis
okay thanks
5. Februar
15:14
Johnson Lewis
let me tell you something i believe am old to be your father okay, if you do not help Hamilton to get free its very bad of you, because him was coming to meet be for all this no one of us is asking you for money to eat in our family all we are doing is for Hamilton to be free okay. Thanks the men here promise to kill him by this weeks and it will bad to hear that him die okay
6. Februar
20:28
XXX
Yes, you could be my father and I have respect for you and your age and I thought you're the only one who understands me
But it seems you don't understand ...
I'm completely broke... do you know what to eat the next days? I have always think about it and its only because I sent the money to Hamilton because I love him so much
And now tells everyone I want him to die... that is not fair
10. Februar
22:35
XXX
You are since a week in Nigeria... so what's up there?
11. Februar
23:34
Johnson Lewis
nothing is up we need money so him can be free, so you are asking Hamilton to send you your money back do not worry you will get your money ones him is free okay. GOD HELP YOU
23:36
XXX
and I see that only one from you is online... it seems that if there is only one person
23:43
Johnson Lewis
IF ONE AS DELETE BECAUSE THEY FEEL YOU ARE A BAD WOMAN AND I WILL DO SO TOO NOW
do not worry you will get you money back okay all the best with the men you talk with online and the ones you send to kill Hamilton
23:44
XXX
I am not bad
23:45
Johnson Lewis
yes you are a very bad woman GOD help you
XXX
I did not sent anyone to him
Johnson Lewis
you did and with time we will find out okay
23:46
XXX
Never
23:46
Johnson Lewis
maybe they we give the part of money Hamilton family will pay
23:47
XXX
You are since a week there... what do you do there?
23:48
Johnson Lewis
i can not believe you are like this asking Hamilton to tell his son to send you your money back wow wow do you think
23:48
XXX
You are really try to tell me its only 100€ what is missing?
23:49
Johnson Lewis
crappity smack you okay am not a small boy we will pay the money and him will be free okay
23:49
XXX
I did not talk to his son
23:50
Johnson Lewis
nobody say so but it go go a long way to help okay
am talking with Hamilton now and him told me you say he should his son to send you your money back
23:51
XXX
Everybody tells me he is rich
so... where is the problem
23:51
Johnson Lewis
please just go okay you are a bad woman i know now
the problem is that is not out to get his money to pay okay
23:53
XXX
And.... by the way... I loved him but there is no future if all have doubt if I love him.... everybody insulted from the beginning
I don't talk about you but the others just came to facebook to insult me
23:54
Johnson Lewis
somebody you send your boy fronds in Nigerian to kidnapped where do you want him to get money to pay when they kidnapped him
23:55
XXX
I don't understand
23:55
Johnson Lewis
bye i will delete like everyone as done
its you that send your boy friends in nigeria to kidnapped Hamilton okay we know that now
and if they kill him we will come looking for you i promise
23:57
XXX
With all due respect, but you're probably not right?
How should I do that ? and why?????
23:58
Johnson Lewis
its okay let us wait and see maybe you think am a baby
23:58
XXX
you talk like the others
I even did not know where he is....
23:59
Johnson Lewis
we have your names and phone number do not worry if anything happen to Hamilton you will not go free because him was coming to meet you when everything happen
okay bye wait and see
your father talk like other do you know how old am to talk to me that way
00:00
XXX
He was on the way to the airport...
00:00
Johnson Lewis
crappity smack you and your family
to meet you right
00:01
XXX
who knows it?
I was at the airport to pick him
00:01
Johnson Lewis
ha ha wow you are bad woman
after you send your boy friend in Nigeria to kidnapped him
00:02
XXX
I am bad when I drive in snowstorm to pick him??????
stop with this stupid allegation
00:03
Johnson Lewis
who knows you did that only you know. do not worry you will talk with the police soon okay i promise you that
its okay bye for now
00:04
XXX
Okay... you are right
I am guilty
Johnson Lewis
the next to talk with you will be the police if anything happen to him okay wish you the best of luck

XXX
I am guilty that I was so stupid and sent the money because I tought he would love me
00:05
Johnson Lewis
bye
which money are you talking about 200euro wow wow
00:06
XXX
it's not about the amount... ist just more than I had
00:07
Johnson Lewis
i see why everyone delete you now because you are a bad woman Mrs Kelly say sometime ago but we did not believe her now we know
00:08
Johnson Lewis
bye

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Mär,2020, 15:28:27 von Administrator »