Autor Thema: Olga <simpatalika@svetmail.su>  (Gelesen 314 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Olga <simpatalika@svetmail.su>
« am: 29,Dez,2020, 11:31:00 »
<ulibakaa30@gmail.com> <tishinarx@gmoilj.com> <milanholiya3@gmail.com> <snigurka088@gmail.com> <olgaokxitt88@gmail.com> <simpatalika@svetmail.com> <simpatalika@svetmail.su> <Daryalastiss@gmail.com> <malihka.dar@svetmail.su>

Zitat
Hi my dear. How nice to receive your mail)) I am very thankful that you were understanding to my fascination with Strip of plastic. I am confident in myself and I'm not ashamed of this occupation. I do not engage in prostitution and do not sell myself for money. I know my own worth and it is not quantified in material riches.
I have nothing to conceal and so I once decided to tell you everything. Honesty is a very important facet in any relationship between individuals. In our planet a lot of mistakes and lies. I have experienced this many times. Many times I have experienced psychological pain and suffering. That is why I always try to be honest to myself and to other men. I despise liars! Previously I carried with a guy through the Internet, but it didn't end well(( In the end it turned out that he desired from me only my foto of an intimate character. I felt great pain understanding that I was only a toy in somebody else's hands(( I'm asking you to be honest with me and answer my question. You only want my photo or connections with me??? Your answer is quite important to me! As for me, personally, I want our communication developed and continued. Something I too delved into self-torture)) Most appropriate will be the lousy leave behind and reside in today! If you don't mind, send me some your foto|fotos. You're very nice for me and our communication gives me great pleasure. Unfortunately, I am not able to use modern means of communication such as Skype, Facebook, and various kinds of messengers, although I can only dream about them. Simple E-mail for me the most suitable and convenient option. I use a USB ADSL modem. This system does not work nicely, and it is extremely expensive. I pay for each downloaded megabyte. And when downloading a high number of megabytes, the price skyrockets.
If you are not tired to read my email, I'd like to give you more details about me) My elevation is 174, weight 54. My date of birth 21 May 1988. My childhood was different from many kids. I was in the orphanage and it was the funniest chapter of my own life. I have got a lot of unique experiences during the time spent at the shelter. I can say only 1 thing - Children are occasionally quite cruel. Maybe someday I will have the ability to tell you about my childhood, but not today. Excuse me, but it is too sensitive and personal memories. When I turned 18, I was so insanely happy!!!! I finally became free!!! The government gave me an apartment on the outskirts of Khabarovsk. At that instant I felt like a HUMAN! From this moment started my new life)) You're probably wondering why I wrote a guy from another nation?! In reality, everything is simple. I received a grant for global internship on your nation. I graduated from Medical Academy with honors and I was offered an internship abroad. 6 months I'm doing my career. If all goes well, I will have the opportunity to continue working in your country. In the next letter I will write you about this, okay? I thought thin a foreign country, I want a friend or beloved?!) That's how lucky)) However, in case you don't have any objection, then soon we will have the ability to see each other face to face. Write me about yourself, about the most important moments of your life. I want to feel that you just read my letter until the end, not fallen asleep from boredom. Whatever the case, I thank you for time spent on me. Gentle hugs and kisses...
Your Olga.

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 29,Dez,2020, 14:31:06 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Olga <simpatalika@svetmail.su>
« Antwort #1 am: 29,Dez,2020, 14:06:24 »

Olga Aleksandrovna Kuzmina 72 0356490

Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.