Autor Thema: Paul Morgan <davidearl340@gmail.com> <paulmorgan4411@gmail.com>  (Gelesen 130 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
<unitednationsvaccationdept@gmail.com> <drmichaelobeme@gmail.com>

Zitat
Hallo ich schreib mit einem Arzt in Afghanistan der behauptet sein Sohn muss operiert werden und braucht dringen 1600 Dollar I h hab soga schon ein Bitcoinaccount eingetichtet

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Feb,2020, 20:39:36 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Paul Morgan <davidearl340@gmail.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 23,Feb,2020, 17:03:03 »
Zitat
Habe ihn auf Interpal kennengelernt .Und dann sind wir auf Hangout rübergewechselt.Er hat mit mir telefoniert aber nie sein Gesicht gezeigt.Er hat mir Photos von sich und seinen beiden Jungens geschickt.
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Paul Morgan <davidearl340@gmail.com>
« Antwort #2 am: 23,Feb,2020, 17:10:30 »
https://xn--90acsajcqg6l.xn--p1ai/ru/profile/1760798160

Zitat
Benheg , 58
Aus Washington
Über mich
Aussehen: Kaukasier
Sprachkenntnisse: Englisch

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Paul Morgan <davidearl340@gmail.com> <paulmorgan4411@gmail.com>
« Antwort #3 am: 23,Feb,2020, 20:41:40 »
Zitat
Ich hab noch mit denen geschrieben wo ich Paul Morgen mithelfen sollte .Das sind die emails
unitednationsvaccationdept@gmail.com
Und Dr Michael Obeme das ist der Arzt der angebl den Sohn operieren soll .
Email :drmichaelobeme@gmail.com

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #4 am: 23,Feb,2020, 20:42:03 »
Zitat
Hello
Thank you for contacting me with regards to my patient John Morgan.
The patient has been here for the past weeks. he's surviving on medication awaiting is surgery reasons because the patient do not have a valid Government Health Insurance Card. The hospital policy only compensate patients with Government Health Insurance.
I have got back and forth emails from Dr. Paul Morgan regarding his son's situation and I really do understand his present position as he have explained everything to me in our frequent emails, due to the hospital policy we can only do our best by placing all our patients on medication, proper treatment can be carried out up on the appropriate payment.
I in my previous emails I have told Dr. Paul to make the required payment as soon as possible because only upon that we can prepare John for his surgery.
I can tell you the sooner he get's the operation done, the much chance he have got to stay alive because his condition is critical since the appendix has grown wide. I am sure Dr. Paul knows what that means because I had explained everything to him in our emails.
Thanks for reaching out and of course for your understanding.
Regards,
Dr. Michael.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #5 am: 23,Feb,2020, 20:44:01 »
Zitat
Your email with information was received and noted. With your information, we will process Dr. Paul Morgan's. Certificate of Leave. once all requirement is reached.

Please Note. you will be responsible for the cost of all necessary requirements, that will be provided by the UN Authority. As to enable Dr. Paul Morgan’s leave's his professional duty, for the period of twenty eight (28) days.

Note: The UN Authority will provide another Doctor that will seat as a reliever for Dr. Paul Morgan’s office, within the period of his 28 days! Leave of duty.

Requirements includes. (Certificate of Release, Transfer of Certificate, Leave Reliever).

These requirements accumulate to the amount below by any of the following agencies of your choice.
   UN Agency-UK ........... £ 6,986.00
   UN Agency-Europe ......... € 8,625.00
   UN Agency-Africa ..... $ 8,170.00

Payment for the certificate must be made to the UN Envoy, which is evidence of Dr. Paul Morgan's Leave of office.

Madam. within 72 hours of receiving this email. you are to provide information with regards to which of the above listed UN Agency's certificate is preferable to you. so to enable the Authority proceed the formalities with urgent effects. As your request is filed under Emergency Request! (ER).

NOTE. The United Nations in Afghanistan must assume the responsibility of all Authorities to justify its arrival within 7 days. in order to process its destination and let in your domain.

Best Wishes,
United Nations.