Autor Thema: <shutlivaya89@gmail.com>  (Gelesen 149 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
<shutlivaya89@gmail.com>
« am: 24,Okt,2018, 12:45:23 »
Zitat
Good morning. live in live in Russia, work in hospital. Decided to leave here your own coordinates hoping, that they look person, which will be interesting acquaintance with me. I'm want to meet you with man solid, a sense humor and in this with whom could would to find common ground. I easily find with others, but I need, with whom you I'd could to share all their joys and concerns. The Man, with of whom our understanding of it would be the perfect. Understand that perfection is difficult achieve, but you know that may just approach to him, and I satisfied. I 28 years. I optimist and positive people, who are ready to accept each man, if only he respectable and able agree. All necessary, we could be to discuss correspondence, locating a common language. Believe that finding a a common language to first and serious a sign, what we meet is not accidental. And next we could be to continue communication, and I told myself more. I'm in search of serious relationship would like to have a family expensive husband, to have kids and be happy. I have have a skype and phone we are able to chat there. Waiting for an answer, your girlfriend!

Die Bilder zeigen das Ukraine Model Olesya Bender!

https://www.noticiasaominuto.com/desporto/989706/o-natal-ja-la-vai-mas-nao-ha-razao-para-bender-as-decoracoes

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 24,Okt,2018, 12:51:58 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.