Autor Thema: Patricia Guluc / Aurélie Accoyer <patriciaguluc@gmail.com>  (Gelesen 915 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Patricia Guluc / Aurélie Accoyer <patriciaguluc@gmail.com>
« Antwort #10 am: 28,Sep,2018, 15:09:23 »
https://www.girlstravelling.com/members/viewmember?id=40236

Zitat
amourserieux

Personal Info   
City:   France
Body Type:   Average
Hair:   
Eyes:   
Height:   181 cm (5' 11")
Looking For:   Friends, Soulmate
Spoken Languages:   French
Wants to Visit:   France
 ABOUT ME
je me prénomme gabirela jai 36 ans je suis as la recherche d une relations serieuse basée sur la confiance et le respect de soit

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Sep,2018, 16:35:20 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #11 am: 28,Sep,2018, 15:14:15 »
https://wamba.com/en/mb1751470069/album_photos?album_id=1772543770#/closed

Zitat
Georgette
 Was online long ago
34 years,  Libra. Germany, Bad Fallingbostel
Je suis une femme douce gentille romantique et fidèle qui recherche une relation sérieuse.

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Sep,2018, 16:36:05 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Letzte Änderung: 28,Sep,2018, 16:36:29 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #13 am: 28,Sep,2018, 15:19:29 »
https://love.mail.ru/es/mb1753747257/albums

Zitat
Marie-christine
 Estaba online hace mucho tiempo
35 años,  Capricornio. Francia, Lormont

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Sep,2018, 16:42:28 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #14 am: 28,Sep,2018, 15:22:47 »
https://wamba.com/en/mb1752297493

Zitat

Nathalie
 Was online long ago
36 years old,  Sagittarius. Côte d'Ivoire, Yamoussoukro
I am looking for a
I'd like to meet:
a guy or a girl age 36 - 40 years old
About me
Height: 172 cm
Weight: 62 kg
Build:
Average
Relationship/dating:
No
Languages spoken:
Français (French)
Sexual Orientation:
Heterosexual
Kids:
Yes, we live together

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Sep,2018, 16:38:07 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #15 am: 28,Sep,2018, 16:00:04 »
Hier der Chat!

ChatSpoiler
Patricia Guluc
Gestern aktiv

hi
Patricia hat einen Anruf von dir verpasst.
17. Sep., 23:49
Hi
hi
C'est qui ?
iam here m love
xxxx
Ok m'y darling
iam here

Me too
Ich bespreche dann mit Ihnen, dann denke ich, wie ich für den Geburtstag meines Sohnes, der in mindestens zehn Tagen ist, tun werde
you talk with your mom now?
Yesterday I discussed with her my love

birthday 10?
20 september
My son birthday is thé 20 september
what you do at this day?
what a day my love
on your sons birthday. mon cherie
I want to organize a party with his friends and give him a present but not enough budgets to do all this so I do not know how to do it and he has already invited his friends

I want to organize a party with his friends and give him a present but not enough budgets to do all this so I do not know how to do it and he has already invited his friends
what you need? how much?
I do not want to ask you for money but if you want to help me it would make me happy my love 500 € to complete what I have
thats too much for me in september. october. maybe
but if you had to help me you would have given me how much my love?
ohh oui
Combien tu peux me donner en avance mon amour
how much can you give me in advance my love?
my car is in the garage today. so i must wait. whaT The mechanic say to me.
I do not say today but it is still at least a week even if it's 150 € it will not worry me my love ok
ok i will see.
i must go to bed, tomorraw i must go to work. bonne nuit. sleep well.
Ok
Cc
Hallo
Hi
hi
hallo
Hello
Tu es là
Je ne sais pas ce qui se passe avec mon compte facebook
Je te fais des messages mais ils ne vont pas
I do not know what's going on with my facebook account. I give you messages but they do not go I do not know why but good
maybe facebook dont like you.
je nais se pass
you know I do not ask for money I do not want you to think that I want to be with you only for your money but if you want to do it because you ask I do not know how much but hey I'm not in your pocket
then I do not force you to do it too but your help would make me happy and also an act of love in me
Keep me informed of your decision ok on this I tell you good night make beautiful dreams and know that I love you for real kiss to you
come to munich please and i will give you 1000 dollar. cash
Jetaime patricia
Hello
Hallo
Meine Liebe, ich will es tun, aber ich habe keine Liquidität bei mir, also weißt du, wenn du willst, schick mir einen Pzu, so dass ich komme, dann gibst du mir den Rest von Hand
Ohh. Oui jetaime.iam still waiting for you. When you come here without any help from me. Than i really know that is true love.
you do not trust me that's it I'm sincere with you you know if I could I'll do it with pleasure then you also know my situation if you really want you can do it you know my love I'm honest and sincere when I discuss with you because I love you for real
Ich weiß nicht, wie ich es dir sagen soll oder woher weißt du, dass ich nicht arbeite mit dem kleinen, dass ich mir das alles nicht leisten kann, also musst du deine Seite sehen, auch wenn es $ 300 ist Ich will nicht genug
Ok. I will think abought it. But how can i give you?
I do not know you can not do by wersten union or I do not know if you want it is a less very fast and easy also you can take refills online if you want as I go with the code to validate the ticket of the train ticket
Please give me your bank account. So its easy for me. To send the money.
you do not trust me it's okay how i'm going to have a bank account if i have more work and no money has dropped down too then how much do you want to send tell me
Je t'aime tu sais
I love you 😍😍, you know, and it hurts me when I think you do not trust me😭😭😭

answer me you scare her my love
Iam at work
Please send me a Copy of your passport to my email or post box. And all goes well😊
je ne sais pas pourquoi tu dis ca mais bin c'edt comme tu veux je ne te force a rien tu sais tu peux faire comme bon te semble car c'est ton argent mais sache que moi je t'aime et c'est pour de vrai
I do not know why you say that but bin c'edt as you want I do not force you to anything you know you can do as you please because it's your money but know that I love you and it's for true
jetaime, thats so nice what you say. jetaime. iam waiting for the copy of your passport. its no problem for you to send me. but its importent for me to see your passport. jetaime patricia.
OK no worries
😀
Hallo
hi
Comment ca va
Hi
ca va. et toi?
Ça va pas mon amour
ok. jetaime
I have the impression that you do not want to talk to me, love me said I did something that was not yours
i have dinner.
at 9 its ok to talk
Ok no problème
😍😍😘
i love this, cause you dont give up!
I'll be ready to do the impossible for you but you I think you can not do it my love ...
I love you for real you know and I also want you to trust me just as I trust you
you are right. iam on facebook. my profil ist still runing. and yous is delate. thats no good for our relationsship at the moment.
I got signaled by a young man who wanted to take everything my number as I refused he did reported my account but I already made a request I wait for the validation so that I can find my facebook account
ok that can happen. its possible.
but said my love you thought what we talked about yesterday my love to come to see you in Munich and also for the gift of my son
oui, thats so true
i need passport from you. a copy
than it goes well soon.
for the passport is not a problem but es that it is sure that you will send money my love be honest with me and tell me the truth
ohh oui of course!
Ok
tell me for the passport is to know if I'm real or what tell me I want to know
 if you real or not.
so if I want to understand you do not trust me it's my love
so when you love me, you will do this for me!
I would not worry you ok if you also love me as you say you would without asking me but as I love you I will do it so that you can believe me as you wish
yes i belive you but you get no money from me. you understand
Ok my love passeport copy it's not problem
iam verry happy
Me too
jetaiime
Moi aussi je t'aime
i like to kiss your lips.!
good evening my love how are you
Iam Thinking of you. Et toi
I'm fine thank you. did you sleep well ?
oui. its ok. and you?
can you write in French?
ok
Ok mon coeur Merci pour la compréhension. Je vais bien et sache que La Nuit était belle pour moi et j'ai pensé à nous et j'espère que nous pourrions être une belle famille
oui, ce serait magnifique. Je pense souvent à elle. avez-vous un téléphone?
Oui mon coeur je pense aussi cela et sache que j'ai hâte d'être plus proche de toi afin de te prendre dans mes bras et passer dès agréables moment. Mon Coeur j'aimerai bien obtenir une belle image de toi ce matin

i like too

Tu es vraiment magnifique mon Amour et sache que je t'aime et je sais que nous serions heureux et former une petite famille très forte. Dis moi quels sont tes plans pour cette Journée ?
i have this picture alreday
OK my heart. What are your plans for this Day?
i visit friends and you?
ok no worries i'm with my son. take care of you we can continue to talk later Kisses I love you❣️

Bonne nuit mon amour je t'aime fort
Bonne nuit? Where are you? In afrika?
I like your son.
Mein Herz, du bist hier
Ich bin glücklich, dass du meinen Sohn liebst und weißt, dass er dich auch liebt
Really?
Jetaime
Ja mein Herz glaube mir, ich würde dich gern vor der Kamera sehen
Ich liebe dich auch
Du hast einen Anruf von Patricia verpasst.
23. Sep., 17:44
Du bist hier
By friends
Where are you?
Ich bin mein Herz Ich will dich nicht mit deinen Freunden belästigen, aber ich weiß, dass ich dich liebe und ich habe Geduld, dass du Zeit für mich hast
hi
good evening sweetheart how are you
Du hast einen Anruf von Patricia verpasst.
23. Sep., 20:31
hi. tryagain
try again
how are you sweetheart
iam ok
et toi
I'm fine. how was your day with your friends

ah ok. fine. i like it
merci
Ok my heart you know I am sincere and honest with you and you can trust me because I would really like us to be a nice family to be happy with my son
oui
i stay with you all my lifetime when you want
Yes my love you know i love you and i will really like a nice life with you. You are a really great man and you have shown me how beautiful it is to love and be loved and you can believe me because I would do everything to be closer to you soon
ce sont des mots forts de leur part. J'aime l'entendre Je vous remercie Je pensais que vous étiez un tricheur, car facebook effaçait votre profil. Je suis désolé
You do not have to be sorry my heart. It is life often it is necessary to take the time to know better before judging. I forgive you because I love you and I would really like a nice family with you. You are a man so tender and sweet. When we are together then we will be able to spend time at the cinema and also go to the beach where to sit near a lake and discuss both. It is really beautiful to love and to be loved. I want you and I want you near me for Always.

videochat does not work. i dont know
Not bad, my most important heart is that you are now with Me and I would keep you preciously in my heart so that you can not leave me. I love you so much and you're the most beautiful thing I'm going through now
but you dont know me. only by chat
you have many sweet words for me
You know I understand you that you think so but my love for you to grow in our first conversations and Now I am happy that you are ready to love me and to found a beautiful family with Me. I love you and it's very good
it's not just sweet words but what I feel about you from the bottom of my heart
ja es ist richtig, das wir uns in den ersten tage sehr liebe worte gesagt haben. sie kommen ja tief von herzen. es hat mich ein wenig durchgeschüttel, das ihr profil gelöscht wurde. ich muss mich diesbezüglich wieder erholen. naja wie dem auch sei.  ich freue mich auf ein leben mit ihnen und ihrem sohn.
oui, c'est vrai que dans les premiers jours nous avons dit de très beaux mots. ils viennent du coeur. Cela m'a un peu secoué, que son profil a été supprimé. Je dois récupérer à cet égard. Bien quand même. J'ai hâte de vivre avec vous et votre fils.
Ja, ich verstehe dich, meine Liebe, es ist normal, dass du das von mir denkst, aber es gehört der Vergangenheit an und weiß, dass ich wirklich ein schönes Leben zusammen haben und eine sehr starke kleine Familie mit dir aufbauen möchte.
Vous pouvez en rêver. ça va bien. Je suis honoré
Je suis aussi très honoré de cela et sache que je t'aime et je suis heureuse de te correspondre.
As tu manger Quelque Chose ce soir ?
ou. et toi?
Oui j'ai manger Quelque Chose et je discute avec toi Maintenant mon Amour
Quel son tes plan pour Demain ?
Je dois travailler et acheter de la nourriture. et elle?
Ok mon coeur je comprend une difficile journée pour toi. Demain je ne sais pas quoi faire mais je te dirai
J'aimerais que tu me parles de ton boulot de tes loisirs de ta famille de tes désirs de tes souhaits de tes exigences de ta façon de voir cette relation entre nous.
il y a encore un an, je conduisais encore une moto. J'aime jouer au billard et aime marcher dans la nature et lire comme. Maintenant j'écris avec eux. oui, comment je vois cette relation? C'est une bonne question. Je pense que cela montrera qui on se voit pour la première fois. si ça fait du bien alors. et toi?

Oui mon coeur tu as parfaitement raison et je pense aussi pareil comme toi mon ange
Je voudrais que tu me parle de ton boulots
Je mange quelque chose. après cela je vous écrirai
Ok mon coeur je patiente pour toi ❣️
Je travaille de manière indépendante dans le service de sécurité. pour votre propre compte. Je travaille actuellement à Europa Park à Salzbourg. dans un garage.
Ok pas de soucis mon coeur je t'aime et tu sais que je ne Travail pas
J'espère Quand nous serions ensemble alors tu pourrai passer du temps avec Moi ❤️
J'aimerais savoir tes comportements dans la vie quotidienne ce que tu aimes comme musique comme cuisine ?
Du warst in einem Anruf mit Patricia.
23. Sep., 23:24
Tu es la mon coeur
Ich denke, dass ich ins Bett gehe jetzt, damit ich nicht Thou Antwort und weiß, dass ich dich liebe, und ich wünsche Ihnen eine gute Nacht Schlaf gut und wir denken, Ich liebe dich mein Herz❤️❤️❤️
ohh oui bonne nuit.
i will spend all my time with you.
its no problem, that you have no work.
heart is more impotoent for me.
sellep well and habe nice drems
jetaime. patricia
a demain
Bonjour mon amour comment vas tu j'espère que tout se passe mieux avec toi et sache que j'aimerai bien être avec toi et passer des agréables moment ensemble. Je t'aime énormément et je voudrai bâtir Quelque Chose de sérieux avec toi. Prend soin de toi et passe une belle journée je t'aime beaucoup ❣️❣️❣️❣️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐🐬🐬🐬🐬💝💝💝💝🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺💕💕💕💕💗💓💓💓💗💗💗💗💞💞💞💞💞😍😍😍😍😍😍😘😘😘😘💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

Bonjour. Merci.
Tu n'as pas à me remercier mon Amour
Comment vas tu ?
Bonjour, mon coeur s'est levé, j'étais sous la douche. C'est très bien qu'ils pensent à moi, moi aussi. son fils a l'air très bien. tu es une très bonne mère je vois ça je te souhaite une bonne journée aussi. salue ta mère et son fils de moi. Je t'aime de tout.
Je suis très heureuse d'entendre cela de toi mon coeur et sache que je t'aime et je voudrais bien que nous soyons ensemble bientôt
Mon coeur et ce dont je t'avais en parler pour l'anniversaire de mon fils

good evening my heart you are really charming
ok.hello
merci
It's ok my love. Tell me how was your day?
some problems, but ok. et toi
oh I'm sorry my heart I hope everything will go with you. did you eat something ?
merci. petit. et toi
yes I have something to eat with the little one. My love this morning I'm talking to you about my son's birthday but you did not answer
ok.
what is wong
I do not understand
i must pay for my car. this month. maybe in october its possible to give yo some money.
ok no worries I understand you my love. what are you doing right now
Excusez-moi, je me suis endormi. comment allez vous
ok I understood I would like you to give me answers immediately when I write you
Gute Nacht schlaf gut mein Herz Ich liebe dich morgen
Hallo meine Liebe, wie geht es dir?
iam ok. et toi?
Mir geht es gut, danke Schatz. du schläfst gut
 cava and you?
Mir geht es gut mein Herz jetzt schlafe ich auf dem Bett. Was machst du?
Je vous le demande, je vous le demande, et je vous le demande.
Ich sehe dich nicht
Ich sehe dich nicht nur das Profilbild
siehst du mich?
nein
Versuchen Sie, die Kamera anzuschließen
ich have no kamera
jetaime
oh it's sad
you must have a cam soon
ok. i will try on my smartphone
ok I'm waiting for you to try and I hope you see me
call me
Di., 08:48
I go to the salon my son needs me
I see you
but I have a bad internet connection
I think back to the room
you see me ?
I do not see you anymore on cam
Oui
Di., 08:54
Di., 08:55
j'espère que tu m'as vu
Hello
Iam here
yes I'm here too and I hope you saw me on camera
Di., 09:00
I try in the afternoon. Maye there is something wrong with the Transmitter
iam here
where are you?
yes I'm here my heart I would like to talk to you about something that I dare not tell you in our first conversation and I would like to hear and understand me if you really love me
what is wrong, my love
tell me, its morning
You know from the beginning that I meet you on Fcaebook I had a feeling that you are the man I was looking for so many years and I would like you to believe me during our first exchange about my current home I'm not daring to tell you the truth out of modesty that I'm losing you. I live in Ivory Coast it is now 3 years after the death of my husband and it was difficult for me to raise my child all alone who had been born and I had no way to survive in France why I am coming to settle there and I hope you can understand me I live there and I would like to leave everything here and join you in Germany so that we can build something serious and pleasant family together, I love you and you have shown me how beautiful it is to love and be loved in return and I really wish you could understand me I love you and I keep you strong in my heart.
I miss the words but I hope you can understand me because I love you and I would like a nice family with you and also have children if possible
ohh i see, you must look for a husband in afrika , cause you live there.
and i must search for a girl in europe.
no I do not marry in Africa I would like to join you in Germany and found a nice family
you know the distance is not the obstacle for me I just want you to understand me, I love you and I think you do not love me that's it?
i love you, but i can not help you. cause you are in arfrika. when you are here. thats nice. but you arent here.
The distance can be an obstacle for a real meeting, but before that, let's start by finding reasons to continue on this path. I am a very romantic woman, sweet, tender, sensitive, sensual, cuddly hug who, despite everything, want to love and be loved.I therefore decided to be honest, loyal, and especially sincere that's why, the following lines are hard to write for me.
it's just because I love you and I really wish we could be together that I tell you the truth and I need you to understand me. I want to be closer to you and caress your body and do a lot of romantic things with you
thats is cool. thank you. iam too. you must come here, please
Yes my heart you know I'm ready to be with you and I need you to trust me. you really are a man with a big heart and I would like to make you happy to believe me
sie sind zu weit weg et unsere liebe hat keinen bestand.
mein Herz, wenn du glaubst und du vertraust mir, wirst du verstehen, dass die Entfernung nichts ist, weil wir uns treffen können, wann du willst
mein Wunsch ist es, bei dir zu sein und auf dich aufzupassen
Vous pouvez aller au travail et économiser pour un vol et vous viendrez en Hongrie. et quand ils sont là. c'est gentil
Du weißt, wenn ich einen Job haben könnte, würde ich es vor deinem Meeting machen. Ich sehe, dass meine Liebe zu dir keine Rolle spielt. Ich denke, dass für dich Geld in einer Beziehung wichtiger ist, in der du falsch liegst, wenn ich bei dir sein werde. Es ist beides, wir wären glücklich und ich möchte nicht, dass du so mit mir redest, wenn du nicht mehr willst Ich kann es dann verstehen
Du bleibst ohne Worte !!
J'ai malheureusement supprimé votre adresse e-mail. J'ai encore besoin de toi
pourquoi as tu besoin de moi ?
Je l'ai supprimé de fourni
Ich bin wirklich enttäuscht von dir und ich denke nicht an dich, aber ich denke es ist das Leben und ich kann alles überwinden
Di., 12:54

das sind wahre worte, das leben ist ein spiel.
Ich liebe dich und du hast mich enttäuscht. Ich habe das nicht von dir gedacht, aber ich sehe, dass es mir egal ist
ich liebe sie auch.
sie sind immerzu in meinem herzen.
Ich trage dich auch in meinem Herzen und ich brauche dich, mir zu vertrauen und alles wird besser mit uns sein. Ich möchte wirklich in Ungarn bei dir sein und eine nette Familie gründen
call me please.
Nein, ich kann jetzt nicht anrufen. Ich bin bei meinem Sohn
ok
ok ich hoffe wirklich ich habe es verstanden
Was machst du jetzt?
i must sign up a very special paperwork. i call you later.
but i need your email adress. i lost
OK no worries I'm with my son and I want to go shopping but I'm not money it's a shame
Patriciaguluc@gmail.com
http://www.arnacoeurs.com/2017/09/albums-photo-d-inderacinable-4.html
J'ai trouvé certaines de ses photos sur un site très spécial. J'espère que vous pourrez m'expliquer cela.
Je ne sais pas ce dont c'est mais je sais que je suis pas ce genre de femme j'ai été honnête et véridique depuis le début de notre conversation et j'aimerai bien que tu puisse me croire
la preuve je t'es meme envoyé mon passeport et tu m'as même vu a la caméra si c'était pas moi je ne pourrai pas faire cela
je t'aime vraiment et je souhaite que nous puissions etre une belle famille ensemble
Je ne croire pas en ce site et je pense que ce sont des gens qui ont mis mes photos là
Je t'aime et j'aimerai bien que nous soyons ensemble pour Toujours et personne ne pourrai gâcher ce que nous allons récolter ensemble
Yes i see you on cam and i see your Passport. Thats true.
Why you are lying to me? You said that you live by your mother. Today you say you live in africa?
Di., 14:47
I am in Africa I am my mother but I did not want to tell you from the beginning of our conversation because I was afraid of losing you, understand me my heart I love you
I was in the shower
Di., 14:51
Di., 14:52
Di., 14:52
Di., 14:53
iam in a meeting
I thought you wanted to see me it's a pity
you are with another woman I know
Di., 14:56
I cannot talk to you
Why ?
Iam with friend. We talk abought to buy a house.
you want to buy a house and you would not want to help me for something that I ask is really bad of you and I think you do not like me and that you play with my feelings
I see patricia is rich. She do not nedd my money. Money is from the evil.
Di., 15:12
if I had money then I will not ask you. I need you to give me € 250 so that I can buy something for my son and me and also some food for the house
Di., 15:15
Di., 15:16
I cannot talk
Di., 15:16
you tried to call me just now
I want you to answer what I ask you my love
xxxxxxxxx. For you mon Cherie😊
Di., 16:55
Your Passport is a fake. I see. Why you do this bad things?
you tell me bad things about me
it's your number ?
you know I am an honest and truthful woman and I can not lie to you or fake me
But friend is Police man. He tell me
my passport is true and I can not lie or send you wrong things I see you do not want to help me invent you All this I can understand you
Di., 17:23
tu me vois
je t'aime
I contact a friend
you are charming man and you have to trust me
Iam here
I am really disappointed what you say about me
je t'aime
you have to learn to trust me because I would like a nice family with you
je t'aime énormément
Trust me.
yes I believe you I love you
You've got a beautiful car
can I see her
You dont know me. It is difficult. Web is a devils place. Be careful
You want to see car?
very charming
my heart you told me that your car is down ?
Yes it was in the garage
you must not be afraid of me because I am a real woman and I would really like you, do not listen to friends in a relationship that risk a lot of things. if you trust me then everything will be better for us
Oui. Yesterday. I get it back.
But it eyerthing goes well. Iam careful.
ok honey so tell me can you try the 250 € that I ask you tomorrow so that I can go shopping and more for my son and bought food for the house
I need bank account please
I do not have a bank account I prefer that you do it in a transfer agency such as MoneyGram
Go to bank an create an Account. Its no problem please.
I can not otherwise I will have done it. if you really want to help me then you can go and do what I tell you
You can go to bank. You have flat. I see. Someone must pay.
And for your things for living.
I would like you to go to a MoneyGram branch in your city and ask for a transfer to a correspondent and he will set you up the method to follow so that I can receive the money you send me
You are not stupid
I'm not stupid or I look like
I have to clean the kitchen
You are not stupid
okay
I have to cut it now
je t'aime
😍😍
Jetaime
See you
moi aussi bébé
Di., 18:01
I want you to help me
I'm going to clean up now I love you take care of yourself
😘
Hallo
hi
Ça va mon Ange tu fais quoi
ca va. et toi
Je suis la mon Ange
Tu es là
tu es mon diamd
i really love you so much
Toi aussi mais dis moi pourquoi tu veux à tout prix m'expedier cette somme par compte bancaire tu peux le faire directement dans une agence money gram
qu'est-ce que j'obtiens si je vous l'envoie?`
Tu as mon amour et tu me demandes ce que tu veux
Je suis prête à tout pour toi mon ange et je pense que toi aussi tu l'es
that is so true really
I know that you are a person of good and good morality so I can count on you you will do it my Love
just that I need my Angel so please faid an effort for the love you bear for me and my son I am ready for all you
i can not live without you anymore
really my love too but please send me the sum that I ask you I know that you and I are for life
yes i really send you. but i like to see your perfect boady.
if for crka it's not a problem when on together we'll do it car my body is to you all
dont understand
yes my heart believe me i love you a lot and i really want to build a serious relationship with you and i need you to trust me
you dont love me think, you want my money.
you know I wanted your money I will not do that until now
it's just because I love you and you also know my financial situation that I ask you
I love you and you know it
and what  you do for my love?
you know that the love I have for you is very important and I would like to make you happy and you can believe me. it's just that I need your help
I would like to know if you really intend to help me tomorrow or not?
Qu'est-ce que je reçois si je les aide? Je sais que tu as besoin de mon argent. et je la veux.
Je suis ta femme et pas besoin de recevoir Quelque Chose de ma part en retour nous serions ensemble bientôt et fonder une belle famille.
Dis moi tu m'aide où pas ?
Ich werde es tun, wenn sie mir etwas von sich zeigen.
wenn du mir wirklich helfen willst, ohne etwas dafür zu erwarten und ich kann dich glücklich machen und bringen, was du willst
das ist ihre arbeit hier.
Es ist nicht meine Aufgabe, wenn du denkst, dass ich in Ordnung bin. guten Abend
comme vous le pensez. c'est à vous de choisir!
Je n'est rien à choisir, Jai été honnête avec toi et jusqu'à Maintenant si tu ne me croire pas je peux le comprendre mais j'aimerai bien que tu sache cela que je t'aime et pas facile pour de t'oublier.
Vous travaillez avec des hommes pour obtenir leur argent. Ce n'est pas un bon travail. Votre beauté disparaîtra avec le temps. tes photos sont très belles. Je l'aime bien Je t'offre une vie dans une grande maison. toi avec ton fils. Je vais te sortir de ta vie. tout en son temps. Je vous le promets, mais arrêtez de me demander de l'argent. ou faites votre travail et montrez-moi votre corps et je vous paierai pour cela. Je vous offre les 2 possibilités. un avenir avec moi et vous gardez la gueule de l'argent ou vous obtenez de l'argent contre la performance. que veux-tu?
Tu sais je t'aime et je voudrais vraiment que tu sois avec moi pour le restant de la vie. Tu me manque mon amour et j'ai envie de te prendre dans mes bras. J'aimerai bien une famille avec toi. Je voudrais que tu m'aide demain et voir ce qui suit mon coeur
J'étais à la police à cause de toi, ton passeport est faux. Je vais vérifier à nouveau. tu me dis de mentir. où tu habites ce n'est pas bien Vous parlez à un ami au téléphone, ils peuvent vous aider, si c'est honnête. avec moi tu ne fais que ton travail. comme avec tous les hommes du monde. Je ne suis qu'un parmi d'autres. si ce n'est pas le cas, alors montrez-le moi. le prouver.
Tu voudrais que je te prouve comment ?
Tu sais je ne Travail pas pour des hommes, je t'aime
Vraiment et je voudrais bien être avec toi
quoi confirmer?
Tu sais je ne me vend pas. J'ai demander ton aide et je voudrais bien que tu m'aide et voir ce dont Arrive dans l'avenir
Je voudrais vraiment pouvoir te rendre heureux
i do not belive you, sorry
it's really sad that you do not believe me when I really love you
iam too
I love you my heart and I wish you could trust me
when you want money, show me please
transfer me money tomorrow and we'll see
you show me first and isend you tomorrow
help me before
if you want to help me then do the morning
et ne dis pas toujours que tu m'aimes. Nous devrions tous deux arrêter cela.
I am a truthful woman and frank tomorrow you do the transfer morning and we will see the rest together
I love you and if it was not the case I would not discuss with you
i dont belive you
I have to believe me Tomorrow you make the transfer and I send you what you ask me
send me first.!
Make the transfer I send you. what proves that if I send you you will make the transfer tomorrow?
no
tell me first what proves that tomorrow morning you make the transfer when I send you my photos
first you send me, and i will send you 250
Ok I trust you I send you my Money Gram details.
Name: Dufour
First name: Juliette
Ivory Coast
Abidjan city
Street: Two Plateau Vallon
Postal Code: 00225
I hope you make the morning transfer because I need for shopping. patient I'm taking a picture

That's your business. how long have you been working in it? why from africa? Talk to me honestly, you are treating me as a person.
I do not do business I sent you this picture because I love you
and the money i will send you. i for help. ok. iknow. that iam stupid. ok
OK no worries I'm waiting for you to do it tomorrow morning
ther are so many juilett dufour on facebook. and partricia marron. whats your true name?
I am tired I must go to rest
it's my mother's name
I hope that tomorrow you make the transfer so that I can recover the money
how many children do you have?
I have a son
i will send you money, cause it is your job to talk on web to strangers.  i think so. and i hope god will prtect you.
ok no worries i hope you can do it. I get a picture of you
why?
picture of me?
I would like to get a picture of you
why
I would like to see you
you have so many profiles on facebook. 2 names. a fake passport, i belive. so man proiles on dating sides. your pictures are on cheat websites. you arent honest to me. i feel it. you live in iver coast where the trickser. the dating scammers live. that is your buisness too. i belive. maybe, iam doing you wrong. i dont know. iam sad. so sad. this is an evil world.
I do not blame you for everything you say and know that I am a sincere and serious person
bonne nuit paricia guluc orwhat ever your right name is.
ok no worries sleep well kisses
I love you
you dont know what you say. but merci
tomorrow you make the transfer I wish you send me a photo of the receipt

merci
😘
Bonjour comment vas tu
bonjour  , ca va?
bon
Je vais bien merci
As tu bien dormir ?
J'attends que tu fasse le transfert ce matin Jai en ai besoin
Pour les achats
ohh oui. i go. but you must answer me some question first. ok?
we already agreed you do it or not
you wont answer me some question?
you asked me I sent you so I wait for you to keep your word
I'm listening to you
I have to answer what
the sexy fot you send me yesterday ist it rewal or fake?
I sent you something real ok. I would now like to know if you are doing the transfer Now or not?

this ist the orginal. you see? so you are lying to mee. why shut i sent a lyer money?
I do not know where you're going to remove that kind of thing. you asked me for an image of me so I sent you. if you do not do the transfer tell me the
i want real fotos not fakes!
ok if you can not help me write to me no more ok because when you hold your word to someone you have to be able to do it. I do not lose my time to write to you and this is my last message ok but I would like you to put in mind that I am not what you think good day
send me real fotos from you. so i sent you money. good bye my love. jetaime
Bb he
Bye
Bonjour mon ange, vous irez parfois en prison pour votre travail. La Côte d'Ivoire ne vous est d'aucune utilité. et la prison en afrique ne sera pas très agréable pour une femme blanche, mon ange. ça va venir comme ça. Pensez, mon ange.
👌
Un jour ça va arriver. et vous penserez à mes mots. elle et sa famille. ils seront désolés. alors seulement personne ne peut plus les aider. ils vont pleurer, amer en prison. parce que c'est sa faute vous allez payer pour cela, et chaque être humain doit se tenir devant Dieu, surtout si vous avez vendu votre âme au diable. Pensez à son fils, il n'aura pas de mère avant plusieurs années, ce sera très dur pour le petit homme. Je ne peux que vous donner cela sur le chemin de la vie. Je ne peux pas faire plus pour elle. vous devez le décider vous-même. Je l'ai aimé avec eux. C'est pour ça que je te paye avec ces bons conseils. C'est mieux comme 250 $. L'argent est diabolique, mais ce conseil vient de Dieu.
Ok bye
« Letzte Änderung: 28,Sep,2018, 22:14:33 von Mondfee »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #16 am: 28,Sep,2018, 16:02:22 »
http://l0v.ru/ru/mb1757159960

Zitat

Chantal
 Была давно
39 лет,  Стрелец. Франция, Ле-Ман
Я ищу
Познакомлюсь:
с парнем
Обо мне
Знание языков:
Français (French)

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Sep,2018, 16:38:33 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #17 am: 28,Sep,2018, 16:03:30 »
https://plus.google.com/103086331923955666499

Zitat

vanessa breton

Salut, dispo pour dialogué
mon hangouts:Breton.vanessa44@gmail.com

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Sep,2018, 16:38:56 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #18 am: 28,Sep,2018, 16:10:07 »
https://piknu.com/u/alphonsinedupre

Zitat
Alphonsine Dupre
Salut 👋

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Sep,2018, 16:39:30 von Administrator »