Autor Thema: Charlotte Ava Noah @ facebook.com  (Gelesen 81 mal)

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Charlotte Ava Noah @ facebook.com
« am: 03,Sep,2018, 19:10:58 »
Profil gelöscht

Zitat
aus Perth

Nachricht von unserer FB-Seite:

Zitat
Hallo. Das Profil
Charlotte Ava Noah aus Perth, Australien ist ein Fakeprofil und wird von Scammern benutzt.

Zitat
Dazu wird die Telefonnummer +61401478749 benutzt.

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 04,Sep,2018, 14:01:31 von Administrator »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re: Charlotte Ava Noah@ Facebook.com
« Antwort #1 am: 03,Sep,2018, 19:12:03 »
Zitat
Hello my love, Good morning I'm so sorry for not reaching out to you since I got here. I was robbed and my bags was stolen when I tried to take a Commercial motorcycle for the first time in my life was told that they were group of men doing that to mostly foreigners and they trace them from the airport to a lonely road where they can practice their illicit act. I've sent a mail to my bank to block my Cards so that they won’t be able to do any Fraudulent act on it. And my Menstruation just started tonight and I would have loved to buy some pampers until Friday when I have access to make use of my account.The apartment I rented (one room self contain),is supposed to expire on Wednesday. but I'm scared now because I don’t know what to do. please Honey can you help me with £500? I’ll give it back to you on Friday. So i can sort myself out especially my Menstruation you know how bad it is to women. And my rent/feeding till  Friday. Please dear. I will meet my agent to know when the Buyer will be available.

Zitat
Name Suchittra matsayamat address 8/5 Moo 2 khanom nakhonsithammarat 80210
Send the money to this information  include Thailand in the address

« Letzte Änderung: 04,Sep,2018, 14:02:10 von Administrator »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!