Autor Thema: Diana Retova <dianaretova@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 4897 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Diana Retova <dianaretova@yahoo.com>
« am: 08,Apr,2018, 20:47:43 »
https://www.hotrussianbrides.com/russian-brides/profile-381599.aspx

Zitat
BLONDNATALY
5' 4"
110 lbs.
Cherkassy
Ukraine
Are We Compatible?   Gemini
Are We Compatible?   Pig
Gray
Blonde
Christian
Elementary (Speaks only a little, has limited vocabulary) - Needs Translation
Other Languages   German 
Occasionally
No
Economist
Never Been Married
None
Yes
First of all hello my dear friend. I`m happy that you are reading my profile and I hope you will find me interesting:So here am I a romantic woman.Love traveling, admire greatness of nature, mountains and simply love everything beautiful: flowers, the sun, life.Oh, how I love the sea.Just close your eyes for a moment and imagine summer breeze, smell of juniper, sound of the surf, singing of cicada, starry sky:I`m catching a falling star and making a wish to meet my true love. I`m very kind hearted and responsive person, love my home, mother and dear people,as only with these people I can feel mental warmth, authentic happiness, it is like a balm for my heart.I hope that my future beloved man will be in this category of people on the first place!And of course I can`t live without passionate love, it is impossible to survive without true love.Only love can give rise to beauty of relations, feelings, emotions. There is a saying that everything has its end and only love is everlasting.
I want to see with me a reliable, confident man with a positive way of thinking. Who is successful in life, purposeful and ready to create a family and serious relations with a woman from another country, culture. He is ready to move up his strong shoulder anytime to support his beloved woman. I dream to share everything with my man, sorrow and joy, but always together. Most of all I value such qualities in a man, like manliness, devotion, tenderness, care, generosity and kindness.

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Apr,2018, 21:10:30 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Diana Retova <dianaretova@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 08,Apr,2018, 21:12:36 »

Dina Vatersname? Petoba 60N3827637

Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.