Autor Thema: Tatty Perkins / Larry Koldswet <tattyperkins@gmail.com>  (Gelesen 4025 mal)

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Andrew Gareth Blomberg @ Facebook.com
« Antwort #20 am: 01,Aug,2018, 20:48:44 »
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009194388416

Zitat
Steckbrief
A young boy who live in is parent d young boy also spend in cash

Wohnt in Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany
Aus Kreuzberg, Berlin, Germany
Verwitwet

« Letzte Änderung: 30,Aug,2018, 17:10:25 von Administrator »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re: Tatty Perkins <tattyperkins@gmail.com>
« Antwort #21 am: 01,Aug,2018, 20:51:28 »
Nachricht von unserer FB-Seite:

Zitat
Nur chatverläufe.....hab das meisste leider schon gelöscht
Aber die Bilder habe ich noch
Und eine E-Mail die der angebliche klassenlehrer seines Sohnes bekommen hat

Habe schnell gemerkt dass an dem Typen was faul ist. Halte aber aktuell Kontakt und sammel gerne ein bisschen. Gestern gab es einen videochat über Facebook mit ihm.....man hört auch an der Stimme dass er nicht die Person auf dem Bild sein kann.

Er hat mir gestern gesagt wenn ich ihm nicht vertraue will er mir das Leben zur Hölle machen....mir egal😂

Zitat
Er hat mich nach ein paar Tagen nach 1000 Euro. Gefragt

Zitat
Der junge ist der angebliche Sohn Kelly

« Letzte Änderung: 30,Aug,2018, 17:11:58 von Administrator »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #22 am: 01,Aug,2018, 21:03:22 »
Zitat
Telefonnummer: +44 7454183157  Andrew Blomberg

Zitat
Mailadresse vom Lehrer Nicholas Stoll
stollnicolas12345@gmail.com

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #23 am: 01,Aug,2018, 21:07:37 »
Auszüge aus den Chats

Zitat
[27.7., 08:39] Andrew: Honey your love envelopes me, I'm lost in your world.On your chest I find comfort.Everything I desire, I find you in my darling, you're all I need .. .your
I can not resist you my love.I can not get enough of you.I totally love you ... At the sight of you, all my worries are disappearing.Nothing is you will always be in my heart
[27.7., 08:39] Andrew: Sweetheart you know i love you so much my darling

Zitat
[28.7., 01:04] Andrew: No my love i can not do that i can not be an internet fraudster i am a business man and i have my own company so i face and do my jobhoney
[28.7., 01:04] Andrew: Sweetheart a lot of times people do not trust another person because they are making assumptions that they are not true or real due to our past experiences and trust those around you can be incredibly stressful.You will want to constantly check the actions of those around you, never feel in control and generally unhappy.
[28.7., 01:05] Andrew: I just hope you understand my love

Zitat
[29.7., 22:21] Andrew: I mean i want you tender body and you want to enjoy my cuddle with me and you are so happy with my lovely queen
[29.7., 22:28] Andrew: Wow that sound so sweet and lovely my dear, you are very romantic and sexy my love
[29.7., 22:29] Andrew: I wish I can fly to meet you at the moment
[29.7., 22:34] Andrew: that will be so nice and sweet baby you are the very air that i need, my heart, my soul, my everything.The sweetest of my memories come when I think of you, i remember the very first day that i saw your picture, i could not believe i was looking at a human being, i pinched myself the hardest one could ever do so as to wake myself up from the drunk stupor i was in I have come to the conclusion that I have come to earth, just for me. I love you so much my lovely queen
[29.7., 22:40] Andrew: I am currently in my bed my thoughts are you baby
[29.7., 22:40] Andrew: I love you so much my beautiful queen
[29.7., 22:50] Andrew: I want to be and I want to carry you in my shoulder
[29.7., 22:53] Andrew: Honey nothing in this world has ever been more beautiful than getting to lay my eyes on your photos everyday.You're the reason I live and breathe.You complete me.You make me the happiest man in the world.You make me want to buy the world, the moon and the stars, and give it all to you.
[29.7., 23:00] Andrew: Honey you make me warm like the summer, mess up your hair, sing out of tune, baby I do not care.You make me want to fly over the world, hold your hand, dance in the rain, linger in your eyes, baby it's insane.You make my world go round, the movie strip to my life, the music to my ears and the one I'll make my wife.
[29.7., 23:06] Andrew: No my dear stop saying that i can not hate you
[29.7., 23:06] Andrew: You are beautiful to my likeness my lovely queen
[29.7., 23:16] Andrew: Yes i know you are here my love but i still miss you because i want to hold you in my arms
[29.7., 23:27] Andrew: I think that almost every day honey
[29.7., 23:27] Andrew: Hahahahaha

Zitat
[Jul 30, 16:13] Andrew: I have been receiving a call today in my office for some contract i have so much good luck with this contract and i need you to have a good time your prayers so that i will have goodluck tomorrow because this contract is a dream come true ... everything is fine ...
[30.7., 16:15] Andrew: Honey the contract is all about the production of textile material to be part of the country and i want to know more about the content of this contract prayers so that i can get a good news tomorrow at the contract meeting ... so much so i know that everything will be fine for me because you are so blessing into my life because since you came into mylife it I have not been able to do this in my office.

[30.7., 00:09] Andrew: Sweetheart i always feel happy when i am with you
[30.7., 00:11] Andrew: Honey when I come to the coffee shop, the relaxed and relaxed atmosphere in the best restaurant and we can talk some time, andmore Afterwards we can go to Amusement Park, so we can go to the comedy club, take a look at the zoo. ..

Zitat
[31.7., 13:21] Andrew: Ich bin froh, dass du oft an mich denkst. Ich liebe dich mehr für diese Babyküsse - überall auf deinem Körper, Schatz
[31.7., 13:21] Andrew: Ich werde mich darauf freuen, später von dir zu hören
[31.7., 13:21] Andrew: Ich liebe dich ❤💕😘

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #24 am: 03,Aug,2018, 18:25:01 »
Zitat
[1.8., 22:22] Andrew: Good evening
[1.8., 22:22] Andrew: What are you deleting ?

[1.8., 22:25] Andrew: Alright Puffy is doing very well

[1.8., 22:30] Andrew: Oh yes I was not happy with you yesterday that was the reason I don’t tell you

[1.8., 22:37] Andrew: If this a command or what baby

[1.8., 22:37] Andrew: Alright
[1.8., 22:41] Andrew: Well honey i am so happy that the project has finally be awarded to me i am so happy my love and i really want to thank you for your prayers and support my dear, and the company has given me the check of 200,000 euro so i can start with the production my dear and i am expecting 5 million euros from the project as soon as i am able to supply the textile materials in Kabul Afghanistan my love, i'm going to start the production tomorrow i am so glad honey

[1.8., 22:43] Andrew: I have also order for more materials and colors for the production and also order for new engine and also workers too so that the work should be fast, i do not want to delay about this because the company also promise to award more contract to me before next year ending if i do not disappoint them and i also need to travel for the supply of this textile material by Friday if i am able to make haste to complete the production
[1.8., 22:44] Andrew: Oh yes honey you are right we are going to see soon because I am thinking of to relocate to you after I am done with the supplies over there in Kabul Afghanistan

[1.8., 22:49] Andrew: We have to be patient because i have to work in Kabul for few weeks before i can fly to Germany to come see you, I think we are going to meet in Berlin it's a beautiful city

[1.8., 22:53] Andrew: Why do you go to sleep so early today
[1.8., 22:53] Andrew: Now i can see you no longer have that strong feelings towards me
[1.8., 22:54] Andrew: You are hurting me with your characters these days

[1.8., 22:55] Andrew: 😖😖

[1.8., 22:55] Andrew: Why is your head burning honey ?

[1.8., 22:59] Andrew: Oh my God baby don't hurt yourself okay
[1.8., 22:59] Andrew: I don't like to see you in this situation honey you know i love you so much baby

[1.8., 23:00] Andrew: I don't want you to stress yourself doing your work baby
[1.8., 23:00] Andrew: Oh yes it's you work but you don't have to stress yourself too much for that
[1.8., 23:01] Andrew: You only earn money in your work not strength and not life so you have to be careful with your health okay

[1.8., 23:03] Andrew: Hahahaha
[1.8., 23:04] Andrew: Good morning ?
[1.8., 23:04] Andrew: You are so funny

[1.8., 23:05] Andrew: Sorry baby
[1.8., 23:05] Andrew: I think you sleep now
[1.8., 23:05] Andrew: Where is your husband ?

[1.8., 23:05] Andrew: Okay
[1.8., 23:05] Andrew: Sleep well
[1.8., 23:05] Andrew: Wait i have a message for you

[1.8., 23:10] Andrew: Baby may tomorrow be sunny and bright and bring you more happiness. i will have a sweet dream about you my queen tonight, and make sure you do  the same okay goodnight my dear, pleasant dreams and sleep tight, may tomorrow be sunny and bright and brings you more happiness...Touch your heart, close your eyes. make a wish, say goodnight. sky so wide, stars so bright, off the lights, sleep so tight...Thousand of kisses all over your body and i give you a very big hug 💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘❣❣❣❣❣😍😍😍😍😍😍💘💘💘💓💓💓💝💝💝💗💗💗💗💗❤❤

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #25 am: 03,Aug,2018, 18:29:07 »
Zitat
Er erpresst mich....er wird an alle meine Freunde Fotos senden und Videos

Er will 3000 Euro für Fotos von mir da er diese überall hin senden....ich hab ihm nun geschrieben er soll es tun...ich hab kein Geld.

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #26 am: 05,Aug,2018, 13:12:35 »
Zitat
[2.8., 08:02] Andrew: Honey waking up is my favorite and most hated part of the day. I can talk to you when I am awake, but my dreams with you at night are always cut short...The morning breeze on my face makes me think of you. The sun on my skin makes me think of you. Even the birds singing their beautiful songs make me think of you.”Hey baby. I know that you had a long night, so I sent you a picture of the sunrise, so you could see how beautiful it looked today..Good morning my love
i wish you a successful day ahead

[2.8., 08:11] Andrew: Thank you my love
[2.8., 08:13] Andrew: I am always working at the moment my beautiful Queen i just started the production of the textile materials this morning baby and i also have to be fast in the production so that i can travel on Friday
[2.8., 08:14] Andrew: Maybe before in the evening we will be done, and i will be looking forward to hear from you again
[2.8., 08:14] Andrew: Take good care of yourself baby kisses all over your body and i gave you a big hug
[2.8., 08:14] Andrew: ❣❣❣❣❣💋💋💋😍😍😍
[2.8., 08:14] Andrew: ❤

[2.8., 08:15] Andrew: I love you so much honey
[2.8., 08:17] Andrew: Baby i don't want you to have a negative thought towards me about our argument few days ago okay i want you to trust and believe me my love when i said i will come to meet you in Germany i am serious about what i said and i want you to trust and believe me baby, Remember i love you so much

[2.8., 08:19] Andrew: Sweetheart i do that for you almost everyday baby

[2.8., 08:23] Andrew: Sweetheart i want you to know that trust is the pillar which supports relationships. Lies are the culprits for distrust and suspicion in relationships. Lies should be taken seriously because for every time a lie is told, the level of trust will drop and create more and more suspicion between parties. Eventually, the person who tells the lies will lose his credibility and this will strain the relationship. In today's modern society of heightened stress and competition, lies are inevitable and serve as a convenient tool to evade trouble and protect oneself. However, this form of convenience is exchanged with the reduction in trust.
[2.8., 08:29] Andrew: Honey a person who has his trust misplaced before may have difficulty trusting people again. Therefore, with regards of relationship, once there is zero trust between both parties, this relationship has failed. Honesty is the best policy

[2.8., 08:30] Andrew: Sweetheart i love you so much
[2.8., 08:31] Andrew: And i want you to trust me the same way i love you

[2.8., 08:36] Andrew: Sweetheart believe me You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this...

[2.8., 08:40] Andrew: Baby i want you to know that Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction.. It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust.True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness.It's hard to love and hard to trust; but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me..Relationships should never be taken for granted
[2.8., 08:41] Andrew: Sweetheart you can win your trust for crying out loud baby you are hurting me with this you said honey

[2.8., 08:44] Andrew: Sweetheart you know i love you
[2.8., 08:44] Andrew: I love you so much with all my heart body and soul wish you know this baby

[2.8., 08:47] Andrew: Honey my heart also beat faster for you i think you are my love forever baby the choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have thes

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #27 am: 05,Aug,2018, 13:16:56 »
Zitat
[3.8., 00:02] Andrew: You know i am so hurt at the moment i wish you are here with me you would have see the way i am scared here

[3.8., 00:03] Andrew: Stop what is your problem
[3.8., 00:03] Andrew: Are you stupid ?

[3.8., 00:04] Andrew: Stop what is your problem baby

[3.8., 00:06] Andrew: Okay
[3.8., 00:06] Andrew: wait for me
[3.8., 00:07] Andrew: You know this person right ?

[3.8., 00:09] Andrew: Thank you for the insul
[3.8., 00:09] Andrew: insult
[3.8., 00:09] Andrew: How about this ?

[3.8., 00:12] Andrew: How about this ?

[3.8., 00:13] Andrew: Baby i ask do you know all this people ?

[3.8., 00:17] Andrew: okay good
[3.8., 00:17] Andrew: i have a very big gift for them
[3.8., 00:17] Andrew: You know this person also
[3.8., 00:20] Andrew: Are you there ?
[3.8., 00:21] Andrew: You called me a asshole right ?

[3.8., 00:22] Andrew: your insulted me and you called me all such of bad name
[3.8., 00:22] Andrew: what have i done to you also

[3.8., 00:22] Andrew: I make you happy and i do everything just to be sure you are not feeling bored and to always be happy, But you pay me back with many insult
[3.8., 00:23] Andrew: I have be thinking about this since two days ago when i called you on phone

[3.8., 00:23] Andrew: Baby come on
[3.8., 00:23] Andrew: You insulted me and i will not take this likely with you

[3.8., 00:23] Andrew: I want to surprised you with a very big heart break and you will be suck about it
[3.8., 00:23] Andrew: You where not happy
[3.8., 00:24] Andrew: You take my for granted
[3.8., 00:25] Andrew: If you were happy about my conversation with you then you are not supposed to listen to what you show on the TV you are supposed to trust me but you never trust me and i don't want you to trust me anymore because it's already late
[3.8., 00:29] Andrew: Baby I guess you remember all this
[3.8., 00:29] Andrew: Despite you are a married woman ?
[3.8., 00:29] Andrew: 🤔
[3.8., 00:31] Andrew: Yes 💪
[3.8., 00:31] Andrew: 😭😭😭😜
[3.8., 00:31] Andrew: And I am going to tag you on it
[3.8., 00:31] Andrew: Even if you block me but I still have to share it to the world
[3.8., 00:31] Andrew: Watch and see
[3.8., 00:32] Andrew: Take care and good night
[3.8., 00:32] Andrew: 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
[3.8., 00:34] Andrew: They are going to recognize you well better on Facebook and other social media
[3.8., 00:35] Andrew: Now I want to act like a Asshole wish you called me
[3.8., 00:36] Andrew: Goodbye and watch out
[3.8., 00:36] Andrew: 😡😡😡😡
[3.8., 00:37] Andrew: I am not happy with you not even a bit anymore 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

[3.8., 00:37] Andrew: You are not a appreciative and this is what is good for you
[3.8., 00:38] Andrew: I am going to share this on my post and share is on your timeline
[3.8., 00:38] Andrew: I also have to send them to your friends so then can see how stupid you are
[3.8., 00:38] Andrew: 😡
[3.8., 00:42] Andrew: Write me now 😡😡

[3.8., 00:43] Andrew: What can you do for me now so I can let you go for good ?
[3.8., 00:44] Andrew: I ask again what can you do now for me to let you go ?

[3.8., 00:46] Andrew: what can you do for me to make me happy so I can let you go ?
[3.8., 00:46] Andrew: And i ask what can you do ?
[3.8., 00:47] Andrew: I don't want to use my mouth to tell you myself okay
[3.8., 00:47] Andrew: I want you to tell me yourself
[3.8., 00:47] Andrew: what are you going to do for me so i can let you go
[3.8., 00:48] Andrew: I don’t fucking care of you going anywhere
[3.8., 00:48] Andrew: It’s not my business I am here to tell you what I want and you must do if unless
[3.8., 00:50] Andrew: And after you do that it’s a promise I am going to delete them off from my phone as far you cooperate with me
[3.8., 00:50] Andrew: Yes I always want us to write here because you always make me feel busy and same happy but there is one more thing you need to do right now
[3.8., 00:52] Andrew: Okay I want 3000 thousand euro 💶 from you tonight 💪🙏and ou

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #28 am: 05,Aug,2018, 13:20:02 »
Zitat
[3.8., 00:52] Andrew: Okay I want 3000 thousand euro 💶 from you tonight 💪🙏and our conversation is over
[3.8., 00:52] Andrew: I don’t believe you
[3.8., 00:52] Andrew: This is what I want from you then our deal is over
[3.8., 00:54] Andrew: Maybe after you sent the money we can still continue being a friend with whom if you also don’t want it no problem, but before I can delete this and  o stop me from posting this in the internet you have to send me 3000 euro

[3.8., 00:56] Andrew: You receive 3000 euro every month so how on health will I believe you that you don’t have 3000 euro

[3.8., 00:56] Andrew: Forget about it
[3.8., 00:57] Andrew: I don’t need your money I only tell you what you can do so I can consider you
[3.8., 00:57] Andrew: It’s a very little money for me
[3.8., 00:58] Andrew: i know you have the money

[3.8., 00:59] Andrew: Okay now tell me so i can consider you
[3.8., 00:59] Andrew: How much do you have ?
[3.8., 01:06] Andrew: You have a husband so how can i believe you survived to eat
[3.8., 01:06] Andrew: I can see you think i am joking
[3.8., 01:06] Andrew: Why all this lie

[3.8., 01:08] Andrew: I even consider you to tell me how much you can afford but you think i am here to make fun with you

[3.8., 01:11] Andrew: This man is going to get the video first
[3.8., 01:12] Andrew: ja, du hast recht
[3.8., 01:13] Andrew: You think i am here for joke

[3.8., 01:13] Andrew: I gave you not until tomorrow morning before i wake up from bed

[3.8., 01:14] Andrew: okay good
[3.8., 01:14] Andrew: i am glad you know
[3.8., 01:14] Andrew: and you don't have any money to pay for it right ?

[3.8., 01:15] Andrew: this is the reason i am going to post in over because you are being selfish for it

[3.8., 01:17] Andrew: okay come over on facebook and see your Tag
[3.8., 01:25] Andrew: Hope you can see that
[3.8., 01:25] Andrew: I am not here to joke
[3.8., 01:28] Andrew: How much can you afford for me now ?

[3.8., 01:29] Andrew: Do you think i am just here to make you happy with all my time and with all my subscription and you tell me that you have nothing for me  ?

[3.8., 01:29] Andrew: This is just a little

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re: <daniel.schwaiger112@gmail.com>
« Antwort #29 am: 23,Sep,2018, 08:39:36 »
Zitat
Okay ich denke das ist eine Abschiedsnachricht von dir und danke Dieses Foto ist von meinem Motorblock in meiner Firma und ich konnte mich an diesen Tag nach meiner Reise nach Australien erinnern, weil ich dieses Hemd in Australien kaufte

« Letzte Änderung: 23,Sep,2018, 13:14:42 von Administrator »