Autor Thema: Tatty Perkins <tattyperkins@gmail.com>  (Gelesen 1189 mal)

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Tatty Perkins <tattyperkins@gmail.com>
« am: 22,Sep,2017, 17:16:59 »
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100017003748425

Zitat

Dickson Rauchberger

Keine Arbeitsplätze vorhanden
    Keine Schulen vorhanden
        Keine Orte vorhanden
    Keine Beziehungsinformationen vorhanden

Nachricht von unserer FB-Seite:

Zitat
Situation: Ein Mann aus Schottland/ Dundee hat mich angeschrieben. Bisher war die Kommunikation eher oberflächlich. Heute schrieb er, dass er mich in Deutschland besuchen wolle und ob ich "ihm mein Herz öffnen" würde. Er sei neu auf Facebook und er hätte mich angeschrieben, weil ich den Nachnamen eines ehemaligen Mitarbeiters tragen würde... Ich sehe keine Freunde oder Fotos in seinem Profil...

Scamreports, die Fälle behandeln, in denen Bildern der selben Person verwendet wurden:

https://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=419043&sid=aebfd65d3556c0b2c0f1cd16b03880c2#p419043

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 24,Sep,2017, 13:54:32 von Administrator »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re: Dickson Rauchberger @ Facebook.com
« Antwort #1 am: 22,Sep,2017, 17:18:55 »
seine Nachrichten

Zitat
Same with me, after i left the Scottish woman i went into a relationship with, i have never been so close to a woman that every morning i will check on her, afternoon and evening i check on her. you make me always think of you everyday. Do you know When The rest of the world is gone and you find your problems undone I will always be here for you because I know what I'm feeling is true. I don't know what this feeling is.But i promise you that I will never, ever, leave you unless you'll ask me to do so.  I just can't hide this feeling.  I don't know what you have possessed, you're someone my heart can't resist.You're making me insane.crazy. My workers have notice that in me that i am always smiling and that is after i look at your pictures.

Zitat
I understand, i see the Distance as not a barrier. because i am willingly to come to your country to meet you. Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren't even there before.I am with an open soul and kind heart. I dream of meeting a true love, a person who would understand me and whom I would make happy. For me, mutual respect and the possibility to realize myself are very important. I think that in a marriage besides love, there should be mutual understanding and respect, the same life philosophy and life values, spiritual support. I hope we both can give it to each other. The question is .... will you love me if i ask you to open your heart for me. i have fallen for you

Zitat
I understand what you are trying to say, do know that we have both be through alot not only you.i don't care about the distance in a relationship. distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a great reminder of just how strong true love can be. So all I want is to get to know more about each other to see what the future holds for each other love means making the other happy, even from a distance. don't measure the distance; measure the love. Distance does not matter if two hearts are loyal to one another No matter the distance between our hearts, I will pay for the long distance calls to hear your heart and voice.I will take a flight to come and be with you. To truly love something, If it survives, it is going to be stronger than ever Distance is pure proof of this, It's not the distance that counts,it's the love,Love knows no boundaries, no distance, no fear What captures is the God's love that will eternally melt hearts together to stay, fused and sealed forever as one. Love has its way and new life has begun. contrary to what the cynics say, distance is not for the fearful, it is for the bold.. It's for those who are willing to spend a lot of time alone in exchange for a little time with the one they love. It's for those knowing a good thing when they see it, even if they don't see it nearly enough someone truly loves you, distance is not a problem. will you give me your heart. i promise not to hurt you .

« Letzte Änderung: 24,Sep,2017, 13:55:29 von Administrator »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #2 am: 22,Sep,2017, 17:19:26 »
Zitat
Er gab mir unter anderem auch "seinen" Firmennamen : http.//Greenspan.eu/
Greenspan Cables and Wires
Commercial and residential builders as well as international companies have trusted the rugged strength and dependability that Greenspan Cables and Wires® represents. The wire and cable that we supply is known industry-wide as a quality product whose continued innovation keeps us, and you, ahead of…
greenspan.eu

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #3 am: 22,Sep,2017, 17:20:17 »
Zitat
Wie geht's? danke für das Kompliment . Ich bin gerade aus dem Büro zurückgekehrt, ich bin so müde und hungrig. Ich werde meine Dusche nehmen und Abendessen kochen. hast du zu Abend gegessen?
Wie hast du heute deinen tag verbracht
Wie ist der hund
Ich habe hier eine Firma in Schottland. Ich besitze eine Privatfirma, wo wir Kupferdrähte und U-Kabel für Telekommunikationsunternehmen und auch für Industriebauten verkaufen. Ich verkaufe sowohl im Großhandel als auch im Einzelhandel innerhalb und außerhalb von Schottland. Ich behandle auch verschiedene große unterirdische Kabel und Kupferdrähte liefern Vertrag. Ich versende unterirdische Kabel und Kupferdrähte zu verschiedenen Ländern, je nachdem, wo meine Kunden sie benötigen.

Zitat
In Ordnung, woher kommst du. Ich bin in Deutschland geboren, lebte mein ganzes Leben hier in Schottland.

Zitat
Dickson Rauchberger ( Schottland)
Mobil +44 7937 009610
« Letzte Änderung: 22,Sep,2017, 19:13:52 von Mondfee »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #4 am: 24,Sep,2017, 08:26:59 »
Zitat
Do you know  I feel that I will be able to make you happy if only you can come to me with an open heart. You are all I think of everyday.  Do not know what you have done to me. I always think about you everytime . I have fallen so deep in love with you

Zitat
Good morning my love, how was your night, i was so tired last night and slept off. i will be going to the orphanage this morning. have you eaten breakfast. how is your arm. i will be so happy to see you in Scotland. what are your plans for today.i love you so much

Zitat
I did not work today, i went to the orphanage. i just came back from the orphanage. it was lovely to be with the children. have you eaten Lunch
what have you been doing. i missed you
i will clean my house now and later i will take Puffy for a walk
how is your arm. i love you so much

Zitat
This is me and Puffy
what are you doing my Love

« Letzte Änderung: 24,Sep,2017, 14:01:16 von Administrator »

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #5 am: 24,Sep,2017, 08:30:06 »
Zitat
you like the music i do send you. I never thought I had the capacity to love anybody as much as I love you right now. Yet, my love for you continues to mature, growing beyond the realm of my heart. It seems that you have become the fiber of my soul, the very reason for my existence just so soon. i love you so much

Zitat
i will come my love if that is your heart desire, i promise myself that anywhere i found Love i will go and be there with her. I have no other words to describe the way you make me feel. No words, no actions could even come close.

Zitat
I know we just meant each other few weeks back, but I want you to know that I love you from the bottom of my heart. From the moment I first met you here , I knew that I wanted you in my life, As a friend and even more than a friend. I have been praying for this a long time now, to find someone like you. Someone willing to light me up my world, Someone to make me smile and someone who I know truly loves me. You're in my thoughts, my dreams, and every breath I take.

Zitat
I am honest to you, i am real, nothing will make me lie to you, never. i am an honest man and i love God so much. I have spent my life waiting since the death of my wife... not living, nor loving, but waiting. Waiting for the one that would inspire me to be all I can be, to live up to every expectation, to reach every goal, to know that I may fail sometime but I will never be alone or waiting again. You brought to my cold empty heart the reason to live and to love with a passion only you could bring. Your words of acceptance and love have soothed the aching in my empty heart and now I am at peace with myself and the world around me.

Zitat
I am going to call you. i dont do video. if you call me right here on messenger it will not go through. dont know what is wrong. on whatapp is my company number and i majorly use it to write most of my client and call them through there

Zitat
Sandra
I am going to call you. i dont do video. if you call me right here on messenger it will not go through. dont know what is wrong. on whatapp is my company number and i majorly use it to write most of my client and call them through there
Sandra Hausmann
Sandra
i know of a Video. i can only take picture to you. and if i want to do a video my phone will be saying too large space required.  and i have free space left in my phone . you want to see me, guess i will have to check what i will be doing next week, so i can come to your country next week and you will see me. are you okay with that

Zitat
i will look of my schedule next week. if i will be free.

Zitat
I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you online. i always look at your picture every night before i sleep and in the morning when i wake up from sleep . when i am in the office i also look at your picture . you are all over my head

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #6 am: 24,Sep,2017, 08:30:59 »
Zitat
honey i dated a Scottish woman, we did not last long, she was after my money not love.  i was thinking she will make me happy, i spend alot on her. she just wanted my money not love. the love i have for you is real do not be scared, i will not hurt you, i promise you that. as long as you love m,e. our love will be forever. God brought us together. he have a reason for bringing us together.

Zitat
I love you so much honey,You are the best thing that ever happened to me. You are like the best poetry ever composed, the best song ever played, the best picture ever painted. I never thought that someone like me could get so lucky! A day without you in my life is like a day without sunshine, a day without food, or a day without air. I need you when I’m cold to keep me warm; I need you in the rain to keep me dry; I need you in my life to keep me happy. You make me feel wonderful. You give me strength when I just can't carry on and I truly treasure that. Every moment spent together is another one of my dreams coming true. i love you so much

Zitat
yes honey. i left her immediately she was after my love. she never love  me

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
« Antwort #7 am: 24,Sep,2017, 13:22:03 »
https://wonder.dating/en/users/Thomas%20Carson

Zitat
Thomas Carson
56, Man, Single
Gadsden, United States
Looks for:
Woman
49 - 63 years
Within 100 kms
Long-term dating, Short-term dating, Friendship

« Letzte Änderung: 24,Sep,2017, 14:01:47 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #8 am: 24,Sep,2017, 13:23:56 »
http://www.friendfin.com/ShowUser_uid_JayMontes.aspx

Zitat
Gentle man seeking an interesting lady/woman

JayMontes

52 Male  Allershausen, Bayern, Germany

Average Rating no rating
     Votes Score 0  |
     In relationship with  Single
Basic Information
Height

6' 0" - 183cm

Weight

148 lbs - 67 kg
Body Type

Normal

Looking for

Long term relationship
Eyes

Blue

Hair

White
Smoking

Sometimes

Drinking

Only in company
Extra Information
About me

I am an honest and disciplined young man who is passionate about life and all it entails.I hate liars and cheaters with a passion as I love to keep it easy and friendly with no black spots.I love with a passion when I fall and don't like to be betrayed cos simplicity and trust remains my foundation for any relationship...ciao!
Looking for

I am looking for a long-term relationship built on love and friendship; shared interests and common goals.
I have an inquiring mind and would like to meet someone who is also interested in what is going on around her.
I am told that I am quite charismatic. I think that this is based on liking people and enjoying company. I am generous of spirit and thoughtful. I like to meet people but equally enjoy a quite evening in!
Interests Sport, Music, Nature, Chat, Adventures
User Comments

melbaby  Hello how are my name is Melinda and i will like to be your friend my id is melindabojang@hotmail.com waiting to read from you.Melinda

« Letzte Änderung: 24,Sep,2017, 14:02:11 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #9 am: 24,Sep,2017, 13:28:55 »
https://overseassingles.sareuniteddating.com/s/view/4255931/

Zitat
   fery22

49 – Dallas (preston hollow), Texas, United States

Always be Happy
 About His Ideal Match

Country of Origin:
   Anywhere in the World    

Age Range:
   45 - 70    

Star Sign:
   Libra    

Height:
   Any    

Body Type:
   Any    

Looks:
   Any    

Hair Colour:
   Any    

Eye Colour:
   Any    

Has a Photo:
   Not important at all    

Ethnicity:
   Any    

Home Language:
   Any    

Other Languages:
   Any    

Religion:
   Any    

Marital Status:
   Any    

Have Children:
   Any    

Want Children:
   Any    

Daily Diet:
   Any    

Smoking:
   Any    

Drinking:
   Any    

Education:
   Any    

Any    

Income:
   Any    

About Him

I am divorced and i also have a lovely daughter. I am an independent man who loves working and planning.My hobbies are Serving my Nation, Traveling and writing poems
About His Ideal Match

some one lovely and sincere,I think you will have to know more about me as we chat on. I was actually attracted by your perfect beauty and so I decided to appreciate your beauty. I really want to get to know you better because I like you.
What His Friends Say

fery22 hasn't asked any friends to write a recommendation yet.
More About Him

fery22 has not yet answered any of the optional questions that would tell you more about him.

« Letzte Änderung: 24,Sep,2017, 14:02:36 von Administrator »