Autor Thema: Natalya <Natkakvitka@lavabit.com>  (Gelesen 643 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Natalya <Natkakvitka@lavabit.com>
« am: 08,Aug,2017, 17:15:15 »
Zitat
Hi, xxxxx! Glad to read your letter again! It's nice written and it's very easy to read it. Thank you for that! Thanks for understanding! I am glad to notice something in common between us, as like love to nature and animals:)Oh, you know i have very strange feelings concerning our communication by letters as it's a new experience for me...But you know, as for me, i think it's easier to know the person by letters, than meeting in reality. I feel myself very calm and don't worry about for example how do i look like and if my make up is fine:))))I am joking of course, but anyway, what am i trying to say is that correspondence allow you to know the person from inside, to understand it's inner world better and that's what i have been looking for. I am tired of that all the men pay attention only to my appearance. I am intelligent, interesting person with bright inner world and i want to find a man who will notice this in me.
Well, it's enough philosophy for today, i think:) What i would like to tell you in this letter is about my usual day schedule. Well, usually i wake up at 8o'clock. I am busy with home staff, and with my studying. Sometimes i study at home, sometimes go to the library to search for some information, sometimes i go to my friend with who i study as it's easier to study with somebody, not alone:). At 6o'clock in the evening i go to my work to the restaurant where i works as a waitress and it's usually till 12p.m. Also, in the morning i go to gym for training as i like to keep fit. You know, i take care of my shape and prefer healthy food. Also, i don't eat after 6p.m. and it's very useful also:)
That's it. That's how my life is going on. Oh, and i have a day off on Sunday. Usually i visit my Granny this day who lives in a nearby village. But i will let you know about it later, ok? Don't want to bore you with my letter:)
I wish you a wonderful day! And already waiting for your new e-mail:)
Sincerely yours,
Natalya

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Aug,2017, 17:19:31 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Natalya <Natkakvitka@lavabit.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 08,Aug,2017, 17:15:54 »
Zitat
Hi, dear friend from the Internet!I am really glad to meet you! your letter seem to me nice and quite interesting and what is more important-sincere. I hate when people lie or pretend something. I understand that Internet is such a place where everybody can say not true, not real photos, not real facts and so on, but i hope that i won't find such people on my way. They are poor people, and i speak about spiritual poverty. I think that rich in his soul person will never lie and will always remains himself in any situation. That's what man i am looking for. As nowadays people say-the one who has a charisma. Are you such a person?
Anyway, thanks for letting me know a little bit more from your life and remember that i will be always pleased to listen to anything about you, so you can tell me just about your every day life events, about some things which are happening in your life and i think it's the best way to get to know a person. Of course, we will discuss with you a lot of likes and dislikes of each other, but i don't really think that it will influence on our relation. The main is spiritual closeness and of course chemistry between us about which we will find out only about meeting in person By the way, i would like to not to rush with meeting in person as it's very serious step for me, but on the other hand, i don't want to spend half of my life in writing. Anyway, i hope both of us will understand when the right time has come:)
Do you like humor a lot? Do you know any jokes? I like such things a lot and just like laughing and spending time funny.
Hope to hear from you soon!!!!
Sincerely yours,
Natalya

« Letzte Änderung: 08,Aug,2017, 17:19:56 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.