Autor Thema: Oksana <oksinchika@gmail.com>  (Gelesen 564 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Oksana <oksinchika@gmail.com>
« am: 05,Aug,2017, 11:17:31 »
Zitat
Hello, my dear!

Thank you so much for the interest in me, my dear! i have to tell you that i consider you a rather handsome man but I am sure you have heard it a lot from other women:) Well, dear, I am one born on the 3.03.1982,24, Pisces, and I am working in Pervomaysk. I work as a seller in the grocery store here. I have a degree in Taxation but I was not able to find the job in my specialization, that is why I have to work as a seller and my salary is not enough at all, but this is what most of people have here, in Ukraine: I really get no words how to describe myself, but I will try.

Well, I basically work usually, because life in Pervomaysk, is something like this. As I go to the shop in the morning and return back at night at about 09:00 pm. So you see, basically all the day in the shop and when return I am really dead tired to do any thing except I try to take dinner and then to bed. In the bed lying down, I usually watch TV, or some movie till my eyes start falling and I go to sleep. Well, this is the normal routine on my normal week. On the week end, I usually go out with my friends, and some times to the market to buy the products and all the necessary things for the household for the next week.

In person, I must say, I am a normal person, I like to live life and enjoy the life at least within my own means. I am honest and sincere, and like to respect others, as I want others respect me. Well, basically, respect is a two way street, if you respect others, the others will respect you. Also, there is a saying, that, you should treat others, as you want to be treated yourself or you can say 'Tit for Tat'.

I really do not know, what more to write, please do write me and ask me whatever you would like to know, and I will be happy to tell you. If you ask me about my hobbies, my answer is the following: I've been thinking a lot about that and decided that I'm not interested in one
particular thing. I like to do many things. It depends on my mood. Sometimes I like to read a good book, to watch an interesting movie or to communicate with my friends. And what about you? Do you have many friends? How do you spend your free time with them? Like every other girl I like to read romantic novels very much. And my favourite book is 'Thorn Birds' by Colleen McCullough. As for the movies, if I was to put them in order starting with my most favorite one, then my least favorite last: Mystery, Romantic, Scary, Adventure and Murder. I also like films with Julia Roberts and Sandra Bullock starring. One of my favourite films is 'Practical Magic'.

Well, as for music, I like listening to the radio stations, that's why I like to listen to the pop music. Some of my favourite bands and singers are Madonna, 'Maroon Five', 'Black Eyed Peas' and others.

As for my likes and dislikes in food, I like pancakes with different stuffing, I like cheese, mushrooms and most of all I like fish.

Have a nice weekend,
Oksana.

Die Bilder zeigen Lonnie Waters!

http://www.picz.org/2013/01/11/long-perfect-legs/

« Letzte Änderung: 05,Aug,2017, 11:21:09 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Oksana <oksinchika@gmail.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 05,Aug,2017, 11:22:58 »
Zitat
Hello, my dear!
Did I tell you, my dear, how much I like receiving your letters and photos;) Well, you know I have live all my life in small towns and in a village, so I think I would like to try to live in a big city.

I think that there are 2 basic things in the family relations. At first a couple has to be the best friends with each other and the second is that they have to be the most suitable sex partners for each other. I'm looking for a man who value the same things in life as I do. I'm a very sensitive, yet strong young woman, who knows what she wants and at this milestone of her life, intends to get it.:) open communication, respect, loyalty, honesty, faithfulness are qualities
which form a motto for my every day and romantic, love life. A man must be respectful, honest, genuine, kind, sensitive to a woman's needs. I believe you are caring, romantic, loving and looking for a relationship that would potentially lead to 'marriage'. He should know what he wants in life and be ready to be the man I'm looking for. must be adventurous, open minded ,spontaneous,' ready, willing and able I'm looking for someone who can understands me fully for who/what i am, where I've been good sense of humor ..I wanna spend my life with you not only till the end of time but till life after death... I am a down to earth woman who is looking for my best friend and love of my life... I believe in things in opening the door for a woman and treating her with complete respect. I have very close relationship with my family. He will love children. I will be intelligent, sweet ,loving, adventurous, spontaneous and into just about anything fun- at home and abroad. I'm very serious about my faith... I am worth pursuing because i am honest, warm, genuine I make a great wife because i am loyal and will give 100 percent of myself to my partner.

I adore children. They are the flowers of our lives. It is difficult to say how long a couple should wait before having children, it depends on their wish. of course it is worth living without children for one year minimum in order to enjoy each other as when the child appears it demands almost all the time of the mom and it happens very often that husband starts to feel jealous as the woman can't pay much attention to him and gives all her strength and care to a small baby.

This is the often reason of quarrels in the families so I think that the decision to have a baby should come out from both of the parents. And both of them should be ready to grow up their own flower which is not a very easy aim. As for me, I would like to have a girl and a boy. I've even created a name for her - Veronica and do not know how we are going to call the boy yet:). In other case, we can adopt a child.

As for my personal information, but I can't give it to you yet, as I don't know you so well, I was warned by the International Office of the Women Rights that it might be very dangerous for a young girl to give her personal information in the Internet, so I have to know you better at first!

Talk to you later,
Oksana.

« Letzte Änderung: 05,Aug,2017, 11:24:45 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Oksana <oksinchika@gmail.com>
« Antwort #2 am: 05,Aug,2017, 11:24:10 »
Oksana Chursina EK623602

Zitat
Oksana Chursina Address: Pervomaysk,Lenina Str. 9/15, UKraine.93200. Date of Birth: March 03, 1982
« Letzte Änderung: 05,Aug,2017, 11:26:28 von Administrator »