Autor Thema: Phil Leonard McCaulley <coolafricanman@gmail.com> <sancti28@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 3602 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Hier noch was über den Herren

Zitat
Tema, March 28, GNA - Phil Leonard McCaulley scored 44 points to win this year's Tema Country Golf Club Captain's Prize competition played at Tema on Saturday. A. Rahim beat Frempong Tenkorang on count-back to take the second position with 42 points while M. Peruerett also beat A.K. Akaful on count-back after both had scored 41 points apiece, to take the fourth position.

http://www.modernghana.com/news2/52327/2/mccaulley-wins-tema-captains-prize.html

Zitat
Name:      Mia
Zeit:      23.04.2013 18:26:40
Nachricht:      kennt jemand einen Marcel Lopez / marcelo134u@yahoo.com,
: einen Diplomaten Phil Leonard McCaulley?:
 oder frankohls@yahoo.de, ist Arzt in Kabul....

http://schwarze-liste.de.tl/Scammer-melden-ar-/index-3.htm
« Letzte Änderung: 24,Sep,2013, 19:15:19 von butterflykiss69 »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Mit der Adresse <sancti28@yahoo.com> ist bei facebook folgendes Fakeprofil Profil registriert, welches jedoch Fotos einer anderen Person verwendet ;)
Larry @ badoo
http://www.anti-scam-forum.net/openThread_1380052141.htm

Also ein weiteres Fakeprofil des Herren Phil Leonard McCaulley
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Phil @ afrointroductions.com
« Antwort #22 am: 24,Sep,2013, 23:10:58 »

Phil
http://cdn.afrointroductions.com/en/profile/showProfile/ID/2360388

Zitat
Cool African / Black guy seeking friendship leading to relationship and hopefully to marriage
Phil (34)

Male / Single / ID: 2360388
 Accra, Greater Accra, Ghana
Seeking: Female 30 - 60
For: Penpal, Friendship, Romance / Dating, Marriage Quick View

Education:       High School
Have children:       Yes - live at home
Drink:       Don't drink
Smoke:       Don't smoke
Religion:       Christian

Member Overview

I am a young professional guy from Ghana. I do quite a few things: I am a Translator...English to French and vice versa and English to German, vice versa. I can singer. I train praise and worship teams of different churches to sing and start new choirs for them. I can also play golf and can teach...I grew up near a Golf Course and I was a former Caddy :-)

I also have 6 kids I look after to go to school....3 boys and three girls who are Orphans. That is why I said I have kids and that they are with me. If anyone reading this happens to be a philanthropist and wishes to help by sponsoring a kid for his or her school, please you are welcome to do so. Contact me and I will tell you more about what is involved and how to get the contact of any of these kids. Their ages ranges from 4 years to 10 years.

What else can I say...please do ask and I will tell you whatever you wish to know. God bless you for taken the time to read.

Best regards and greetings from Ghana, the land of Gold.

<< collapse

Seeking

Honestly I can't rightly say this ...but a woman who knows what she wants in life, a woman who is independent...intelligent full of humor, and open to experience different adventures in life...Must be single but if she has kids...it doesn't matter. Am not into a one day sex dates. I am not a scam..all I have stated about me above are true and the picture on this profile is the real me. I know there is that special lady / woman out there who needs a kind God fearing man to share her life with....do get in touch and we see where that leads.

« Letzte Änderung: 02,Aug,2015, 22:07:07 von admin »