Autor Thema: Re: Hickey D Stevenson <hickey.stevenson@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 1635 mal)

Offline nikita1960

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re: Hickey D Stevenson <hickey.stevenson@yahoo.com>
« am: 20,Aug,2013, 21:54:40 »
nachdem ich seine Entschuldigung angenommen habe und ein wenig weiter gelogen habe, hat er mir nun geschrieben, sein richtiger Name ist Bright, er kommt aus Nigeria - oh welch ein Wunder -  :D und arbeitet in Malaysia als so call Straßenverkäufer, Strandläufer oder wie auch immer. Ein Bild hat er mir nun endlich auch geschickt - ob er das allerdings wirklich ist steht in den Sternen.
Jetzt ist sein Papa krank und er muss zurück in seine Heimat.
Soll ich weiterhin mails schicken. Ist eh immer das gleiche Liebesgeschwafel  ;)

« Letzte Änderung: 21,Aug,2013, 13:33:15 von butterflykiss69 »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
« Antwort #1 am: 21,Aug,2013, 13:14:20 »
Fortführung des Falles http://www.anti-scam-forum.net/openThread_1372971977.htm

nach "outing" des Scammers

@ nikita1960

Nigerianer bekommen in Malaysia eher keine Aufenthaltsgenehmigung ausser sie studieren dort.

Die "Community" der nigerianischen Studenten umfasst derzeit geschätzte 5000 Personen.

Viele von ihnen wurden mit falschen Versprechungen durch sogenannte "Stuidienvermittler" ins Land gelockt, die ihnen nach der Ankunft dann auch gleich zeigen wie sie das fehlende Geld beschaffen können, nämllich indem sie für diese Herren arbeiten. Was die dort "Arbeit" nennen wir Scam. Die eigentlichen Kriminellen sind die "Studienvermittler".

Nigerianer sind ja bekanntlich sehr "gläubige" Menschen und so gibt es auch Glaubensgemeinschaften in Malaysia, die die Afrikaner so fern der Heimat auffangen. Die Organisatoren denke ich partizipieren direkt oder indirekt von der "Arbeit" der Studenten.

ein Beispiel hierfür ist die  GICC Family von Pastor Barnabas Obochi

Address: Block A, No1-3, Jalan USJ Central 2,
 USJ Central, 47600 Subang Jaya, Selangor. MY
Phones: +(60) 12-926-2512 or +(60) 16-319-3967

http://comfortarena.org
https://www.facebook.com/GiccFamily

Wer schon mal das Vergnügen hatte, dass sich sein Scammer als nigerianischer Student in Malaysia outete sollte sich mal in den Galerien dort nach seinem neuen Bekannten umsehen  ;)
« Letzte Änderung: 21,Aug,2013, 13:34:30 von butterflykiss69 »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline nikita1960

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #2 am: 22,Aug,2013, 22:47:46 »
Zitat
To: xxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 3:01 PM
Subject: How was your day my angel?

With tears and anxiety in my heart,i still summoned courage to write you again..I feel so guilty and remorseful but i have no option than to write you because i still love you,no matter what..
 Well, what can I say apart from, "Wow!" We've had many rides on the Love Roller Coaster. We've had our downs, but with plenty more ups, and im so sincerely and utterly devoted to you. I'm sorry for the times i've hurt you, but i'm glad of the times that i put a little smile on you.
 And as fear can stop you loving me, love can stop your fear. I believe this to be true. When i look towards the future, you are always pictured there. I worry and i care for you. This is meant to be, and i have no doubt whatsoever in my mind.
The fact that still i cannot find the words to describe exactly how my heart feels now, infuriates me. However, even if i had all descriptive vocabulary embedded unto my brain, im sure that there still would not be a word that would fit exactly right.
Dearie, I can't begin to explain much about myself cuz im still afraid and frightened for having toiled with your feelings.
 Im black from west africa and Nigeria precisely from a responsible but a low profile background.I have so much passion for hard work and commitments about life.Its been a very tedious times back home before i came to a foreign land Malaysia in search for what the future holds..The reverse was the case when i tried all possible means to find work and earn some savings in order to shoulder my welfare regarding my livelihood..Im 37,single and no kids.Im the eldest in a family of five and got my parents still alive.
 Unknown to me that the high rate of racism and discrimination over here is uncalled for to blacks due to the religious differences between muslims and christians.
I was like in between the devil and the deep blue sea,had nothing else to do and decided to create the facebook profile which i met you..Though it was a fake pix,but i fell in love with you deeply inside of me but i had no way to let you know i wasn't real..I love you and believe me, im not into what you think anymore.
 I sit and think that it is so hard to believe that just a few weeks ago we were two lonely dreamers sending messages.I knew from the first moment I read from you I loved you.It pains me that i've hurt you and im asking God for his forgiveness each and everyday of my life.I can't stop asking you to grant me your pardon too.
Don't doubt me. I love you more now than I ever thought possible. And that love grows each and every day.
Thank you for giving me the freedom to tell you about myself without feeling scared of your reaction. Thank you for your respect of my thoughts and feelings.Thanks for camouflaging my faults. Thanks for tolerating my idiosyncrasies and playing along with them.Thanks for making me overexcited now.
Every day I will be thinking about you. When my eyes are closed, when I sing to a love song, when I'm checking my email, I will be thinking about you. When I go to sleep in the loneliness of my room and give in to wonderful dreams, I will definitely be thinking about you.
 I trust you enough to tell you my first name.My name is Bright.As for my pix beloved,though i feel afraid to send to you but i promise i'll do so.Im good looking,handsome dude,average and attractive enough for your liking,honestly speaking.Moreover im making my preparations to go back home final because i just lost my youngest sister whom i've been away from for so long.No dime on me,but God is in control.
 However, knowing that you love me so much is enough for now, and if i can be your hubby, then i'll wait forever to be with you.
I love you and only you as long as God will let me..
        I want to be your everything holding each other through darkness of night and waking to the brightness of day..
It's your first day at work,how was it?.
« Letzte Änderung: 23,Aug,2013, 00:08:24 von butterflykiss69 »

Offline nikita1960

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #3 am: 22,Aug,2013, 23:04:26 »
Sagt er jetzt die Wahrheit??????????? oder scamt der noch
Sollte es jetzt nicht besser sein aufzuhören - wenn es denn die Wahrheit ist. Bin im Moment etwas ratlos  [smiley=gruebel.gif]

Zitat
To: xxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 8:06 AM
Subject: How i feel..

Where have you been all my life?*:x lovestruck
Can you imagine my life without you? Now that we've gone a long way,i cannot see my future without you in it. Every dream i have,i see your face; every thought i have your name is in the whispers of the wind. You follow me everywhere, you are the reason i have a good day. You are the reason i smile when there is nothing to smile about. I know i truly love you when i said it at first and my heart skips a beat.
 I want to sleep with your head in my lap playing with your hair until you fall asleep.I know i can never let you go. You look so peaceful and my love for you grows every seconds.When i look up to the sky,i see nothing but the love you have for me! How could i ever possibly let you leave my life? Sometimes i don't understand why i love you so much, but that's the greatest gift of love, you don't have to understand it, you just need to enjoy it and return the love that is given to you.
 I want to thank you so much for allowing me to feel the greatest feeling i've ever felt, and i promise to cherish it,always love you and do my best to keep you happy. I just want you to know how much you mean to me. *:x lovestruck
  Im sorry to start it this way but i have to be honest to you now and forever not minding how bitter it taste.
  Life was unbearable and frustrating when i had nothing to do.There is what we call "sampah" in malay meaning hawking.I buy things like wrist watch,belts,phone accessories and some small bags.I made sure i hawk them around the whole street,from house to house,store to store in order to sell and see what i can make out of it.It was as good as nothing when i couldn't even feed properly,pay my rent,get myself some clothes and cater for my needs.
I left for the street where i met an african friend who accomodated me.He's married to a malay woman and got converted to a muslim.So his wife is from a well to do family background.I searched for work and all to no avail..I made up my mind to go back to Nigeria but how? when i couldn't even raise my flight ticket and not even anything i can boast of selling as to raise it.
 I was doing some cleaning in the church and keeping myself busy with some church activities.There and now i met a friend who operates a small local african restaurant..I cried out my pains to him in agony just to serve as a waiter in order to raise some money to go back no matter how long it takes..Right now i stay in his apartment,do all house chores and work with him everyday.This is what i do all day until october when i feel that yes i can book my flight..I use his desktop computer at home.Then i met you,you got the laptop which i wanted you to send to Malaysia.It was a very big problem because i had no one in the state to help pick it up for me.I told him about it.Though he never wanted to engage in it at first due to implications that may arise later but he understood how bad my condition is and contacted his friend in the state who gave the address from New Orleans..
My story is really a bad and uninteresting one and i feel so crumbled in the dust when i sit to think about the hell i go through...But thanks for the sunshine you've brought into my life.I always thought love was only in movies and songs till I met you, my love. To my surprise what you make me feel every day is the inspiration of those beautiful songs, warm poems and amazing movies. You became my reason, my existence, my dreams and my future just by being yourself and i thank you again.*:) happy
 Sleeping naked together with you honey will forever be an interesting drama i did love to act together with my baby xxx*:-* kiss*:-* kiss.I trust you enough to send my pix and i promise, i'll make it a surprise to you so that you'll no longer see black but my face.*;) winking
Thank you for everything as i look forward to the life we will share together someday.

Im Yours Forever,

« Letzte Änderung: 22,Aug,2013, 23:05:46 von klaritschka »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #4 am: 23,Aug,2013, 00:11:48 »
@ nikita1960

Das ist deren ganz normale Masche, wenn sie mit ihrem Fake nicht weiter kommen.
Der Scam geht nun mit dem "ehrlichen" Scammer weiter - alles Lüge

beschäftige ihn ruhig weiter, wenn Du Lust hast, nur glaub ihm bitte nichts, ein Betrüger wird immer lügen und täuschen.

interessant wäre zum Beispiel auch sein "reales" Profil bei facebook
seine "richtige" e-Mail

lass ihn mal ruhig richtig um Dein Vertrauen kämpfen
vielleicht schickt er Dir ja dann mal die Kopie seines Passses
« Letzte Änderung: 23,Aug,2013, 00:15:58 von butterflykiss69 »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline nikita1960

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #5 am: 23,Aug,2013, 20:20:29 »
Ok - ich werde ihm mal schreiben das ich es leid bin immer noch an Hickey Stevenson zu schreiben und werde auch mal fragen ob er ein richtiges Profil auf Facebook hat. Mal sehen ob ich eine email-Adresse bekomme.
Übrigens ich bin in einer festen Beziehung und von mir aus spielen keinerlei Gefühle mit. Mein Lebensgefährte - den ich im Internet kennengelernt habe, es gibt also auch gute und nicht nur böse Buben, akzeptiert was ich hier so treibe. Ist ja nicht das erste Mal.
Leider hat sich noch keine andere gemeldet, denn der hat doch bestimmt etliche über Facebook angeschrieben.

Offline nikita1960

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #6 am: 25,Aug,2013, 18:54:35 »
Zitat
To: xxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2013 4:03 AM
Subject: I'll always be sincere and honest to you

Thanks baby for the pix you sent to me.It's a beautiful and a very big castle with nice background.That's really wonderful.There seems to be lot of activities and events going on there that keeps you busy which you always tell me about.At least im happy that one day i'll spend time with you at the castle and maybe witness some shows like that and so on.
Yeah i guess you're right regarding my greetings to your parents and son.It shows you possess a high sense of reasoning and understanding.I so much appreciate you for that.Everything is done with time so that they don't get surprised and worried,and moreover they might see it as jokes and begin to get mad at you for still being serious with me..That's a very good and nice idea which requires time to surface with the real thing and letting them know the music has changed for the best.
Sorry that i've been writing you all these while with same fake name as hickey.Its not that i don't trust you but i never imagined or think that i need to take our conversation to my real profile..Of course what should i be doing with you up till now if we don't trust each other?.don't you think its gonna be a waste of our precious and pathetic time out of our life?for whirling away time for no just cause.Common baby,i believe so much in you now wholeheartedly than ever before and if there's anyone i can rely and tell my secrets to,i got no other person than you..So,don't be surprised that my next mail gonna come from my real box so that you can have a full confidence and assurance in me.
As for the facebook stuff,i was using before and later deactivated it because my friends and colleagues keep writing and disturbing me.In my country,there's always this mentality everyone have towards anybody that travels overseas.They always see you as a lean mean money making machine because you've taken the risk to leave for abroad and moreover they expect you also to do great things which they never expected,make hard currencies and so on.The reverse has been the case as i couldn't get any good job like i expected.So they don't see it like that.I chat with them sometimes and they keep asking me for help when i haven't been able to help myself.If i tell them to relax and give me time,they feel like i don't have a heart of giving.So,i got fed up and deactivated it in order to concentrate fully on my life and see what happens thereafter..When i go back home,then i'll create one and have you there.For now,its not important to me and i beg your pardon.
 The news about Nigerians coming to Malaysia for studies is a truthful and acceptable one you just read..I applied for a social visa which was denied on several occasions.I needed an employment pass but i couldn't meet up with the requirements initially.I was in between the devil and the deep blue sea.I checked on line in order to pass through school,it was there i discovered a Nigerian friend who was acting as the agent for international students in one of the universities..We started keeping in touch until my approval letter came out.I paid money into his account for processions and all of that.Was also asked to get my school fees along but before then,this guy promised to get a job for me in order to live to my expectation.That was my aim and nothing more than that.
I arrived and he came to pick me up at the airport and i gave my school fees to him.This is the money i've been able to save all my life back home.He put me in one of the apartment where i have other real guys determined and serious with studies cuz they have supports from their big time parents/guardians.I started studying and searching for work seriously.He deserted me and in not less than 6mths,things became rough,difficult when i discovered there's no such thing as works for blacks here.I had no power to do him anything than to ask my fellow students for some money in order to start up my hawking business i told you about..This is the journey of my life in Malaysia..I wasn't present in school anymore,my student visa was cancelled but i never cared cuz i had no money to feed,how much more for bills and fees..Then i knew i had been deceived by my Nigerian friend,but i can't do him anything because he's a well known dude and had gained ground in the country.
I like the way you ask me questions and it makes me feel loved the more.When you love someone,that's when you try to find out things about him..
  I was dating a white girl,student as well who's country is Philipines.We had sex like two consecutive times but i discovered that her condition is even more worst than mine since she has to prostitute in order to finance her welfare,bills and fees as well..I saw no future or reason whatever to move on with such a relationship.I quit and asked her to go that it can't work cuz i didn't plan or channeled my life towards that way..It ended peacefully and nothing more than that cuz i had more problems than hers.
   I think i've written much and jus don't want you to get sad again about my situation.But each time we talk about it,i see tears rolling down my cheeks cuz i never expected things to go this way for me..Im now encouraged,strong and happy because you're there for me.What else does a man need??.God bless you for loving me.
It'll be a great and loving time to have you in my country,rent a car as you said and drive around to some beautiful places..I can't wait for that good day baby.
I leave you now to rest your butt and begin your day with smiles for me..I know that your work schedules is tight and traveling is done at vacation and when due.Don't worry,i'll wait for you my love.
Kisses and hugs from me to you.Always have me in mind in everything you do.I do same right here.
Its your baby boy Bright.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #7 am: 26,Aug,2013, 08:11:49 »
@ nikita1960

Der Junge ist ja echt gut, da bekommt man ja echt ein schlechtes Gewissen gegen ihn vorzugehen  >:(

Die Geschichte ist ebenso plausibel wie herzzerreißend, auch mir rannen beim Lesend ie Tränen über die Wangen, doch glaube ich ihm nicht ein Wort.

Anzuerkennen ist, dass er mit seinen langen individuell verfassten Texten sehr viel Aufwand betreibt, einen Aufwand den er sicher für angemessen hält, angesichts dessen was er sich noch von Dir noch erhofft. Nun scheint er in die Situation geraten zu sein in der sich sonst seine Opfer befinden - gut so denn die Hoffnung stirbt ja bekanntlich zuletzt

Offline nikita1960

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #8 am: 31,Aug,2013, 10:39:32 »
Hier kommt die neue email-Adresse

Zitat
To: "xxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, August 31, 2013 8:50 AM
Subject: I miss you baby

Its been a couple of some days back i've heard from my baby girl.How have you been doing,your work,your parents and relatives so far?.If i say i didn't miss you,i'll be the greatest liar ever had baby.I spent time thinking about you even at the programs and the feelings of not reading from you has made me felt so bad a little because i know how much you mean to me and the value you have added to my life.But im glad  you're such an understanding person from what i read in your message.
  It was an awesome and a very successful program as well and i enjoyed it to my satisfaction.I prayed for us and hoping for the best to come in our relationship.Praise and worship songs filled the whole atmosphere.You said africans are religious.Its not all about that but we just  love to do whatever we know best.Our main focus is God and we are very happy to have been well grounded in christianity.That doesn't mean i criticize other religions because everyone believes in one thing or the other and how far you're close to your God determines the length he can go with you..In my country,we don't pay money to worship God but you're free to do as you're led and its not a compulsory or a must thing to do.Its a freedom of worship we're practicing.So don't worry about anything,i understand whatever you're saying.Im just simple in my own way and this is what we'll get to know and find out when we meet soon.
 Thanks for complimenting me even when i see no reasons for that.You respect me like i do to you also and we are very proud of each other.
 Your baby boy is finally back and im glad i'll definitely read from you again.Are your parents still home?.is your job really getting tougher and tougher this time? cuz i guess during the end of the year like this,there come so many events and parties which might really get you tied up and tired.
 We are always there for each other and i can never change my feelings and thoughts about you..Its a promise i'll always live to fulfill till the end of time.Just had this short break and made sure i dropped this mail for you cuz tomorrow is church service as you know i can't miss out.
 Tell me how you've been feeling all this while?.
My lover,friend and all..Passionate kisses from my heart.
Brightstillneedsyou...
Spoiler
From Bright Aise Fri Aug 30 23:50:48 2013
X-Apparently-To: xxxxvia 72.30.238.232; Sat, 31 Aug 2013 06:50:48 +0000
Return-Path: <bright.a@hotmail.com>
Received-SPF: pass (domain of hotmail.com designates 65.55.111.157 as permitted sender)
 ZSBoZWFyZCBmcm9tIG15IGJhYnkgZ2lybC5Ib3cgaGF2ZSB5b3UgYmVlbiBk
 b2luZyx5b3VyIHdvcmsseW91ciBwYXJlbnRzIGFuZCByZWxhdGl2ZXMgc28g
 ZmFyPy5JZiBpIHNheSBpIGRpZG4ndCBtaXNzIHlvdSxpJ2xsIGJlIHRoZSBn
 cmVhdGVzdCBsaWFyIGV2ZXIgaGFkIGJhYnkuSSBzcGVudCB0aW1lIHRoaW5r
 aW5nIGFib3V0IHlvdSBldmVuIGF0IHRoZSBwcm9ncmFtcyBhbgEwAQEBAQN0
 ZXh0L3BsYWluAwMwAgN0ZXh0L2h0bWwDAzQ-
X-YMailISG: 7c0ahlkWLDugFszVVk48JDwpz2OMSIsoKekiQIIPUzvM8ZZc
 gcvH7UA0QM6FwtOCx5lWwRpwVzK5o_3ev7qgPguu5W7jiAztHe4Sm_CgiADt
 u7skZrjc.4_p12oT.w1sBeoQz6w9MOQaGDk6yv44ol2FlIm7kTlzZm0jE6el
 J7VhnxkmDIxoOXv4syieuQIPqCDMVLsrS7gHB_rTap9QnxyuvQNO5cOz5khC
 0m3Ob4Ngr4jpnlR.vwckN5ENAxAESSZY4oE_YUsjgJCebnh3AIlQlUOWHUqE
 JnLfCC_ElpayBKrIda9iDLUe2AgrgmdN1phF952bdY7gWOMa4ziyT7w82eTo
 0H0PnwTcrep0dZ_Z0n7SuiOzrF0RNm.R_KXfKtU9Dq6JFZhjfjSMLe9KDScd
 P.lPElWvUnW4kTgzTk2ndGgLjoEOWQHgTwkV6MOm275pL6.bzw8e9U6o0qE7
 KDaaMK1DpW7u0LtxKDelA2dQVBtciVcy5ySh5Hoxz7yTrHZNYlzaIaC4sAtd
 .CjaJxzHRoTPjS8PZWRR5G6z7W4I.vPMjHsd8SLkwhtNi4AXuxkqdgiDY_JW
 dODxo9b9hjRJSLbd5sSNKsnGzWfu_l03VKGFKG1RZ1aveShwk0zZI7hiupwG
 1mcaxC.ZHa8wDJyElpXm_k_lHWaBzYfqUKlbiSiOVUKb6dZ_VYvCdtqgBtV0
 G2el_GcdGC0T0xLSLWaJQs.jQNgZqHWi5GzZB5W59nnQ7BhaT_QzXtLohJyZ
 WTHbUP4_fxsDPsP3DXRGA5ahs61KCE6Rtu4MHtWAFP_vaLvCFVlUiYdz.9dP
 ebQu_jHOy5DwxvaLFIFtYSymqv.N_Xdm6iTT4max1UK_GxCElQwbaXIzyQVC
 rIv3iJviUlRABy4GBnY45kSoX3aI1FPoWmUpO2OdtNVBG4nj07NlCmDj8USz
 Gb2yvK9jKSncbRJa5XPUXByNpB7pktZbccgREbpAzHDC_Jz0YdQ0e.wkoZ6Q
 dRWn8KX3MTDdNDBWs0S9t59pvcBk32GgyO9TwfvCviOvuvBIR.vZSlELlfcr
 d_A867SpGhxYgWw3PJxCHmf_JK4C9Jlk8y8iKXbdSBqU6XihIkN5BVRft7iN
 8wLtDa0Ib25kyRjjVZBiFOXtBTzydUwogNqdztLYjBPehyClFGXMwf4jEkHw
 n1CppUsvfA--
X-Originating-IP: [65.55.111.157]
Authentication-Results: mta1565.mail.ne1.yahoo.com  from=hotmail.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig);  from=hotmail.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (EHLO blu0-omc4-s18.blu0.hotmail.com) (65.55.111.157)
  by mta1565.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 31 Aug 2013 06:50:48 +0000
Received: from BLU177-W5 ([65.55.111.135]) by blu0-omc4-s18.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
       Fri, 30 Aug 2013 23:50:48 -0700
X-TMN: [QGBVd7Rwg5uivP0ZR36RG52z3eYGAc00]
X-Originating-Email: [bright.a@hotmail.com]
Message-ID: <BLU177-W5401C8732E9B30730E64882360@phx.gbl>
Return-Path: bright.a@hotmail.com
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
      boundary="_f66eddef-4398-4edb-81ea-648020eeb052_"
To: xxx>
Subject: I miss you baby
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 06:50:48 +0000
Importance: Normal
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 31 Aug 2013 06:50:48.0791 (UTC) FILETIME=[6CF68670:01CEA616]
Content-Length: 6001
 :-*
« Letzte Änderung: 31,Aug,2013, 10:41:46 von klaritschka »

Offline nikita1960

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
« Antwort #9 am: 02,Sep,2013, 16:30:46 »
 [smiley=grins.gif]

Zitat
To: xxxxx>
Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 6:19 AM
Subject: Thank you for loving me

Good day my queen.
Im very happy to read from you today even when you're tired and needed some rest,you still make sure i get a mail from you in order to get myself up and lively everyday..Thank you for loving me.
I just remembered how we started,it was like a joke but now a reality.That is to say my dreams and aspirations with you finally came to fulfilment.I fell in love with you from the very first day,i thought a lot on my mind and had no way to make myself known to you real than to continue with you until whatever happens.
All i keep thinking and looking up to is the day that we gonna see and express what we've felt for ourselves all this while.I really can't wait to make you happy,feel good and relaxed with the few moments we'll stay together in my country..Please let the year run so fast and let me see your beautiful face soon.
I think i like your country's retirement age at work cuz im a kind of workaholic person and really like to get myself busied until i declare myself tired.In my country,it should be around 60 years for civil servants but i don't know for private sectors.And the duration years for activeness in service is 35yrs.
 I know your mom is proud of you that you work too much because if you had been the lazy type who doesn't want to work,im sure she couldn't stand a chance to let you close to her heart so much like it is now..I enjoy your companionship with your mom and the way you talk about your family.That's really what some family lack,i mean togetherness.Just keep it up,that's the more reasons you need to be happy all day until we become one.
 Im sorry to get you upset with this if my request isn't pleasing to you baby.I just want to use this medium to ask if you can get me any laptop be it lowest grade or fairly used one.I want to have my personal one and be free from constant usage of my friends own..Sometimes,i don't feel free using it and it isn't always available whenever i need it most  because i had to make sure its free before i can go on it.You know how difficult it is for me to afford it right now..I trust and believe you enough to do it for me,that's why im begging you cuz if you can't do it for me,no one can.Thanks for your consideration.
 The day is going well and bright also but i keep counting weeks until i see your face.Thanks for the sunshine you've brought to my life.
I remain yours forever.
I love you more than words can say.Kisses my baby.