Autor Thema: Ran Anthony William <terrytomqueen@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 3850 mal)

0 Mitglieder und 1 Gast betrachten dieses Thema.

Offline Administrator

  • Administrator
  • Full Member
  • *****
  • Beiträge: 286669
  • Geschlecht: Männlich
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Ran William <terrytomqueen@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #10 am: 02,Okt,2010, 21:02:29 »
Zitat
We live in a Big house with a lovely garden in it @ THE GRANGE HIGH STREET SOUTHGATE
>:(

oh yes i agree that is a really fine place to live especially  for people witch are ready to pay such sums for driver and nanny ;) have a look here  viola "The Gange"=>:smilie_g_010:
« Letzte Änderung: 02,Okt,2010, 21:08:16 von butterflykiss69 »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

  • Administrator
  • Full Member
  • *****
  • Beiträge: 286669
  • Geschlecht: Männlich
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Ran William <terrytomqueen@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #11 am: 02,Okt,2010, 21:14:17 »
and now the mail from "travel agent"

Zitat
Hello,

we discuss about you just couple of hours ago ......we will prepare every necessaries document for you to work for Mr Ran William

The first thing you need to do now ...scan you passport  and send it to my

email : maria_cole_5555@yahoo.com

Note : you will have to pay for work permit and visa fee ...and this cost 1000
pounds but Mr Ran said he will pay 30% out of the money that you should pay the remaining 70%...... get back to me as soon as possible to proceed .

hope to heat from you soon

Maria

Company details
Company Name:   TRAVEL AGENT LTD
Registered No.  04792218
Address:        SUITE B, 29 HARLEY STREET,LONDON, W1G 9QR, W1G 9QR


Zitat
Betreff: Re:  FOR TRAVELING DOCUMENTS
From: maria cole <maria_cole_5555@yahoo.com>
Return-Path: <maria_cole_5555@yahoo.com> by 0 with SMTP; 20 Sep 2010 16:31:04 -0000
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.