Autor Thema: Jessica Adam / Steven Dacillo <adamjessica98@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 7476 mal)

Offline naval

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
<unitedtravelagency@consultant.com> <maxtravelinter@live.com> <emiratesairline2009@live.com>

HI
I ATTACHED A SCANNED PASSPORT OF ONE EMPLOYER NAME ADAM JESSICA FROM USA,SHE REQUIRE A NANNY FOR HIS HOME, AS A PROOF OF IDENTITY SHE GIVES PASSPORT COPY WHICH IS SEEMS TO BE FAKE WITH THE NO 000078004 and email is - adamjessica98@yahoo.com.SO PLEASE VARIFY HER IDENTITY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

I SHALL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU FOR THIS

YOURS SINCERELY
NAVAL

Scamreports, die Fälle behandeln, in denen Bildern der selben Person verwendet wurden:

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,9461.0.html

Fakeprofile, in denen Bildern der selben Person verwendet wurden:

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,22316.0.html

Jessica Adam 000078004

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Mär,2017, 18:37:53 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: REGARDING NANNY JOB FRAUD UNITED KINGDOM
« Antwort #1 am: 07,Sep,2010, 23:03:43 »
@ naval

:welcome:

Beschreibung

Der US Pass ist ein 100% Fake! Das Pass Photo ist so in einem US Pass nicht möglich. Hier haben wir wieder einmal einen Zwitter den im Maschinenlesbare Teil steht dieser Pass gehört zu einem Mann. Diesen Pass mit der 000078004 Nummer haben wir mehrere male in unserer Data Base. Der Schrift Typus entspricht nicht einem Original US Pass.

Description

The U.S. passport is a 100% Fake! The passport photo is not in a U.S. passport thus possible. Here we have another hybrid in the Machine-readable part is the passport belongs to a male with this passport number 000078004 we have several times in our Data Base. The font type does not match an original U.S. passport
« Letzte Änderung: 19,Mär,2017, 21:34:18 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: REGARDING NANNY JOB FRAUD UNITED KINGDOM
« Antwort #2 am: 07,Sep,2010, 23:16:40 »
http://www.bixee.com/view/WE+ARE+LOOKING+FOR+LOVELY+AND+A+KIND+OF+PERSON+WHO+CAN+JOINS+US/job/?id=16504200&q=Home%20Loan%20Operations&l=London&pg=1&pos=3

Zitat
We Are Looking For Lovely And A Kind Of Person Who Can Joins Us
  0 Year(s) Experience
London,United Kingdom,Uk
My Home | jobs.workpermit.com - 4 days, 5 hours ago
Country To Work With Me In London In My Home. I Have A Son And...;; Adamjessica98@Yahoo.Com Regards, Adam Jessica Our Lovely Home Address Is..., Break Spears Road, London, Se4 1Ul United Kingdom Age: 32 Years

Zitat
WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOVELY AND A KIND OF PERSON WHO CAN JOINS US
London,United kingdom,Uk
Company:      my home
Job Description:      My name is Mrs ADAM JESSICA, I am writing in search for a trustworthy Male house keeper and a female Nanny/caregiver from any country to work with me in London in my home. I have a son and daughter but i lost my daughter last 2 months ago but my son is with me here in house and there names are Anderson Jr Adam and Mary B Adam they are 2 and 3yrs old, i need a caregiver to take care of then while i am away to the office, and a house keeper to take care of my house and take my son to school every morning. I will be paying you SALARY NANNY: 2800 Monthly (weekly Salary = 700pounds) CHEF: 2,800 Monthly (weekly Salary = 700pounds) DRIVER: 3500 Monthly (weekly Salary = 875pounds) your accommodation is free: I have an apartment for you in my house and i will take the responsibility of your Feeding, Medication,you can also visityour relatives any time, You shall have a big room,huge, and has a double bed, with sitting area and TV/DVD/Video/Hifi. There is also a wireless broadband internet in the house we also have our family summing pool which you can also join us why you wanna have fun because for you coming to our house we are now one family also! Here are some data\'s about my self: Full Name: Mrs ADAM JESSICA Address:40, Break spears Road, London, SE4 1UL United Kingdom Age: 32 Years Old Occupation: offshore Engineer ( Mrs ADAMJESSY Ent.) i divioce my husband all because of drinking and womanizer We live in a great area with good looking wide compound including a summing pool and also nice good looking garden as well with lots of nice parks, shops and restaurants and there are loads of families with young children nearby with pairs /nannies so it will be easy to meet people. If you are interested, Kindly email me on my email address for further informations here is my email address;; adamjessica98@yahoo.com Regards, ADAM JESSICA our lovely home address is 40, Breakspears Road, London, SE4 1UL United Kingdom
Experience:      
Listing\Posted on      jobs.workpermit.com

Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Adam Jessica <adamjessica98@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #3 am: 07,Sep,2010, 23:26:31 »
http://jobs.workpermit.com/employee/vacancy.php?jobs_vid=1249

Zitat
WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOVELY AND A KIND OF PERSON WHO CAN JOINS USVacancy posted:       28th July 2010
Vacancy expires:       28th August 2010
Type of position:       Full-Time
Position Duration:       Contract
Location of job:       city/town: England, region/state: London, country: United Kingdom

Work area: Health Care.

Employer is willing to apply for work permit.
Job description

My name is Mrs ADAM JESSICA, I am writing in search for a trustworthy Male house keeper and a female Nanny/caregiver from any country to work with me in London in my home. I have a son and daughter but i lost my daughter last 2 months ago but my son is with me here in house and there names are Anderson Jr Adam and Mary B Adam they are 2 and 3yrs old, i need a caregiver to take care of then while i am away to the office, and a house keeper to take care of my house and take my son to school every morning.
I will be paying you

SALARY

NANNY: £2800 Monthly (weekly Salary = 700pounds)

CHEF: £2,800 Monthly (weekly Salary = 700pounds)

DRIVER: £3500 Monthly (weekly Salary = 875pounds)

your accommodation is free:
I have an apartment for you in my house and i will take the responsibility of your Feeding, Medication,you can also visityour relatives any time, You shall have a big room,huge, and has a double bed, with sitting area and TV/DVD/Video/Hifi. There is also a wireless broadband internet in the house we also have our family summing pool which you can also join us why you wanna have fun because for you coming to our house we are now one family also!

Here are some data's about my self:

Full Name: Mrs ADAM JESSICA
Address:40, Break spears Road, London, SE4 1UL United Kingdom
i divioce my husband all because of drinking and womanizer
We live in a great area with good looking wide compound including a summing pool and also nice good looking garden as well with lots of nice parks, shops and restaurants – and there are loads of families with
young children nearby with pairs /nannies so it will be easy to meet people.

If you are interested, Kindly email me on my email address for further informations
here is my email address;; adamjessica98@yahoo.com

Regards,
ADAM JESSICA
our lovely home address is 40, Breakspears Road, London, SE4 1UL United Kingdom
Salary

Annual salary: GBP 15,000 to 25,000.
About Employermy home
Address:       london, uk, United Kingdom
Industry:       Health Care

Offline naval

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
uk passport
« Antwort #4 am: 20,Sep,2010, 19:54:41 »
HELLO SIR,

I AM ATTACHING A FILE OF MR RYAN,HE IS GIVING ME A JOB AS NANNY IN HIS HOME AND I SEEMS TO BE THAT HE IS A SCAMMER, SO PLEASE VARIFY HIS PASSPORT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
I SHALL BE VERY THANKFUL TO YOU FOR THIS.
waiting for your reply
NAVAL
« Letzte Änderung: 20,Sep,2010, 21:08:52 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Adam Jessica <navalrao@rediffmail.com>
« Antwort #5 am: 20,Sep,2010, 21:08:22 »
@ naval

Zitat
Name:      RAN
Vorname:      ANTHONY WILLIAM
Land:      Großbritannien
Geboren:      05.09.57
Dokument:      Reisepass
Nummer:      4594204820
Aussteller:      Großbritannien
Gültig bis:      04.08.16

We have not detected manipulations showing the copy of this passport, so we have not found any hints that this passport was faked
« Letzte Änderung: 27,Sep,2010, 11:18:44 von butterflykiss69 »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #6 am: 27,Sep,2010, 00:28:06 »
Yes it seems that this job vacancies are faked!

but please tell me - if they have requested any payment from you?

I can imagine that could be a good idea to request from you money for visa-,  travel- and employment formalities

please publish here received from there mails for closer investigation.

In the copy of that male - passport we couldn't find any hints of manipulation, apart from this, that it was a copy of a copy of some passport.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #7 am: 27,Sep,2010, 10:18:26 »
@ naval

I'm not sure, if the website workpermit.com is not a fake, a used by fraudsters legal looking website.

Zitat
Registrant:
SIA workpermit.com
   Kalku 7
   Riga LV-1050
   LV

Domain Name: WORKPERMIT.COM

------------------------------------------------------------------------
   Promote your business to millions of viewers for only $1 a month
   Learn how you can get an Enhanced Business Listing here for your domain name.
   Learn more at http://www.NetworkSolutions.com/
   ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Administrative Contact, Technical Contact:
      SIA workpermit.com                sanwar.ali@workpermit.com
      Kalku 7
      Riga LV-1050
      LV
      +3717814121

Record expires on 29-Jul-2011.
   Record created on 30-Jul-1997.

Database last updated on 27-Sep-2010 04:01:09 EDT.

also look here please:
http://whois.domaintools.com/workpermit.com

Reverse Whois:
"SIA workpermit.com" owns about144 other domains
Email Search:
is associated with about 240 domains
Registrar History:
1 registrar
NS History:
10 changes on 6 unique name servers over 7 years.
IP History:
6 changes on 7 unique name servers over 5 years.
Whois History:
276 records have been archived since 2001-09-21 .
Reverse IP:
27 other sites hosted on this server.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #8 am: 27,Sep,2010, 10:20:00 »
Also die Geschichte ist sicherlich eine Fälschung in welche Richtung die betrügerischen Ambitionen gehen, wird sich noch zeigen ;)

Ich denke die Stellen wären innerhalb von wenigen Sekunden vergeben, würden die Jobs so in UK angeboten.
denn
- es gibt in England genügend Nachfrage nach derartigen Arbeitsplätzen, sodass eine Suche nach entsprechend qualifiziertem Personal nicht (ausschließlich) weltweit erfolgen müsste
- das zugesicherte Einkommen ist deutlich höher als das in England übliche Maß

interessant ist also besonders, warum die vermeintlichen Arbeitgeber diese Anzeige nicht in England sondern verschiedenen anderen Ecken der Welt anbieten.

lookup "WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOVELY AND A KIND OF PERSON WHO CAN JOINS US"  @Google :smilie_g_010:

Für einen Menschen in der 3.Welt muss ein so gut bezahlter Job noch viel höhere Attraktivität besitzen als für uns Europäer

Ich habe mich mal mit meiner gesamten polnischen Familie für alle 3  Jobs beworben, mal sehen ob sie anbeißen und was es herauszufinden gibt.
« Letzte Änderung: 19,Mär,2017, 21:35:38 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #9 am: 27,Sep,2010, 10:41:00 »
Please have a look at the place of employment ;)

In such houses are living people witch are offering jobs for 9.100 GBL/month? >:( :smilie_g_010:
« Letzte Änderung: 19,Mär,2017, 21:35:06 von Administrator »