Autor Thema: Jessica Adam / Steven Dacillo <adamjessica98@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 7472 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Adam Jessica <adamjessica98@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #10 am: 27,Sep,2010, 11:28:23 »
I found some documents in the www containing spoors, witch seems to come all from the same source:

http://www.anunico.co.za/ad/trabajos_domesticos/nanny_needed-347661.html

http://www.adverts.pk/41/posts/4_Jobs/26_Offering/108056__NANNY_NEEDED.html

http://www.freemalaysiaclassified.com/nanny-needed/

http://noregisterads.co.cc/jobs-employment/nanny-needed.html

http://www.expatads.com/33-Kuwait/posts/6-Jobs-Employment/13-Jobs-Available/88977-NANNY-NEEDED.html

http://www.expatads.com/27-Egypt/posts/6-/13-Jobs-Available/110006-NANNY-NEEDED.html

Zitat
Hello,

My name is Engr.Ekwe Jeffy , I am writing in search for a trustworthy Male or female house keeper and a Female or Male Nanny/caregiver from your country to work with me in London in my home due to the death of my wife.I have a son by name Kerry Jeffy who is 4 years old and a daughter Rita Jeffy who is 6 years old, i need a caregiver to take care of them while i am away, and a house keeper to take care of my house and take my kids to school every morning.

I will be paying you 3,500 Pounds monthly and a pocket money of 200 Pounds weekly to purchase your daily needs and your working hours will be from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm each day on weekdays.We have an apartment for you in our house and we will take the responsibility of your Feeding,accommodation,Medication,Visa and flight ticket.You will only pay for your working permit.

Here are some data about myself

Full Name:Engr.Ekwe Jeffy
Address:45, Breakspears Road, London, SE4 1UL United Kingdom

If you are interested, Kindly email me on: ekwejefy@yahoo.com or call my Tel:+44-704-572-2309 for further directives on how to get your visa and other traveling documents.

Regards,
Engr.Ekwe Jeffy

Tel:+447045722309

45, Breakspears Road,
London, SE4 1UL United Kingdom

######################################################

http://www.muamat.com/classifieds/307/posts/3_Jobs/32_Other/5418630_NANNY_NEEDED.html
Zitat
Hello,

My name is Engr.Ekwe Jeffy  , I am writing in search for a trustworthy Male or female house keeper and a Female or Male

Nanny/caregiver from your country to work with me in London in my home due to the death of my wife.I have a son by name Kerry

Jeffy who is 4 years old and a daughter Rita Jeffy who is 6 years old, i need a caregiver to take care of them while i am

away, and a house keeper to take care of my house and take my kids to school every morning.

I will be paying you 3,500 Pounds monthly and a pocket money of 200 Pounds weekly to purchase your daily needs and your

working hours will be from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm each day on weekdays.We have an apartment for you in our house and we will take

the responsibility of your Feeding,accommodation,Medication,Visa and flight ticket.You will only pay for your working permit.

Full Name:Engr.Ekwe Jeffy

If you are interested, Kindly email me on: ekwejefy@yahoo.com or call my Tel:+44-704-572-2309 for further directives on how

to get your visa and other traveling documents.

Regards,
Engr.Ekwe Jeffy

Tel:+447045722309

45, Breakspears Road,
London, SE4 1UL United Kingdom

Ekwejefy Honesty
http://www.wedatefree.com/profile.php?ID=43918

that profile is marked as "SCAMMER"

Zitat
Personal details
Sex      male
Children      2
Want children      Maybe
Date of birth      1955 - January - 1
Height      5'8" - 5'11" (171-180cm)
Body type      Average
Ethnicity      Caucasian
Religion      Christian
Marital status      Widow
Education      PhD/Post doctorate
Smoker      No
Drinker      Rarely
Details of the person you are looking for
I look for a      female
Looking for an age range      40 -  75
Relationship      Activity Partner, Friendship, Marriage, Relationship, Romance, Casual, Travel Partner, Pen Pal
Description:
My name is Ekwe Jeffy , I am writing in search for a trustworthy Male or female house keeper and a Female or Male Nanny/caregiver from your country to work with me in London in my home due to the death of my wife.I have a son by name Kerry Jeffy who is 4 years old and a dauther Rita Jeffy who is 6 years old, i need a caregiver to take care of them while i am away, and a house keeper to take care of my house and take my kids to school every morning. I will be paying you 3,500 Pounds monthly and a pocket money of 200 Pounds weekly to purchase your daily needs and your working hours will be from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm each day on weekdays. We have an apartment for you in our house and we will take the responsibility of your Feeding, accommodation, Medication,Visa and flight ticket. You will only pay for your working permit Here are some data about myself Full Name:Ekwe Jeffy Address:45, Breakspears Road, London, SE4 1UL United Kingdom Age: 52 Years Old Occupation: offshore Engineer ( Sir Lewis Ent.) If you are interested, Kindly email me on: for further directives how to get your visa and other traveling documents. Regards, Ekwe Jeffy Tel:+44-753-647-2888 45 , Breakspears Road, London, SE4 1UL United Kingdom

Ideal match description:
i need someone that is honest someone i can trully trust someone that have love and care

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:lrjrsfu2aq8J:darwin.freeadsaustralia.com/en-i-offer-i-id-i-322136-i-we-are-looking-for-lovely-and-a-kind-of-person-who-can-joins-us-to-ma.html+%22WE+ARE+LOOKING+FOR+LOVELY+AND+A+KIND+OF+PERSON+WHO+CAN+JOINS+US%22&cd=4&hl=de&ct=clnk

Zitat
Offering: Healthcare jobs, nurse job in Australia, Darwin

HELLO

WE ARE LOOKING FOR LOVELY AND A KIND OF PERSON WHO CAN JOINS US TO MAKE UP ONE FAMILY.................................................................................................

My name is Mrs ADAM JESSICA, I am writing in search for a trustworthy Male house keeper and a female Nanny/caregiver from any country to work with me in London in my home. I have a son and daughter but i lost my daughter last 2 months ago but my son is with me here in house and there names are Anderson Jr Adam and Mary B Adam they are 2 and 3yrs old, i need a caregiver to take care of then while i am away to the office, and a house keeper to take care of my house and take my son to school every morning.
I will be paying you

SALARY

NANNY: £2800 Monthly (weekly Salary = 700pounds)

CHEF: £2,800 Monthly (weekly Salary = 700pounds)

DRIVER: £3500 Monthly (weekly Salary = 875pounds)

your accommodation is free:
I have an apartment for you in my house and i will take the responsibility of your Feeding, Medication,you can also visityour relatives any time, You shall have a big room,huge, and has a double bed, with sitting area and TV/DVD/Video/Hifi. There is also a wireless broadband internet in the house we also have our family summing pool which you can also join us why you wanna have fun because for you coming to our house we are now one family also!

Here are some date's about my self:

Full Name: Mrs ADAM JESSICA
Address:40, Break spears Road, London, SE4 1UL United Kingdom
Occupation: offshore Engineer (ADAM JESSI ENTERPRISES FORMALLY KNOWN AS LANTEX MANUFACTURING COMPANY LTD Lantex UK – For All Your Textile Manufacturing Needs
Screen Printing Fabric, Tea Towels and much more...)
i divorced my husband all because of drinking and womanizer
We live in a great area with good looking wide compound including a summing pool and also nice good looking garden as well with lots of nice parks, shops and restaurants – and there are loads of families with
young children nearby with pairs /nannies so it will be easy to meet people.

If you are interested, Kindly email me on my email address for further information's
here is my email address;; adamjessica98@yahoo.com

Regards,
ADAM JESSICA
our lovely home address is 40, Breakspears Road, London, SE4 1UL United Kingdom

Zitat
My name is Paul Hunt, i am here to search for a trustworthy Male house keeper and a female Nanny/caregiver from your country to work with me in London in my home due to the absent of my wife. I have two son who's names Deilson Hunt (5years),and David Hunt(4years) , i need a caregiver to take care of them while i am away to the office, and a house keeper to take care of my house and take my kid to school every morning.My wife inherited her fathers business in Ukraine and do come home Weekends only. I will be paying you 2,300 Pounds monthly and a pocket money of 150 Pounds weekly to purchase your daily needs and your working hours will be from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm each day on weekdays. I have an apartment for you in my house and i will take the responsibility of your Feeding, accommodation, Medication,Visa and flight ticket. You will only pay for your working permit Here are some data about my self: Full Name: Paul Hunt Address:45, Breakspears Road , London , SE4 1UL  United Kingdom Age: 53 Years Old Occupation: offshore Engineer ( Sir Lewis Ent.) If you are interested, Kindly email me on my wife at rosehunt@myself.com for further directives how to get your visa and other traveling documents

Zitat

My name is Mr Adams Harrison,i am a widower and i have two kids male and female.I am writing in search for a female Caregiver or male caregiver/driver,a qualified computer Teacher or maths and a cooker who is trustworthy and hard-working urgently to take care of my parents and my kids while I am away,and a house keeper to take care of my house and take my kid to school every morning.

I will be paying you 8,500pounds and pocket money of 400Pounds for each weekly to purchase your daily needs and your working hours will be from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm each day on weekdays.
We have an apartment for you and we will take the responsibility of your Feeding,accommodation,Medication,Visa and flight ticket.
You will only pay for your working permit through a Certified U.K Immigration Agent which in accordance with the new British Labour Law.
Full Name: Adams Harrison
Address:Cambridge shire,10 Ely road,London
Phone:+447045734620
Occupation:Personal Assistance to the manager Bank of Scotland .
If you are interested,Kindly email me back on adamsharris24@gmail.com with your C.V/Resume for more details.
If you know any person that is willing to work any of job
mentioned above please forward this email to him/her to contact me.
Thanks and God bless you.

Adams Harrison

Regards,

My name is Mr Adams Harrison,i am a widower i have two kids male and female.
I am writing in search for a female Caregiver or male caregiver/driver a qualified English Teacher to take my kids on private lesson and a chef that will be cooking for us who is trustworthy and hard-working person urgently to take care of my parents and to look after my kids while I am away.
I will be paying you 7,500pounds each and Weekly allowance 300Pounds for each weekly to purchase your daily needs and your working hours will be from 7:00am to 4:00 pm each day on weekdays.
We have an apartment for you and we will take the responsibility of your Feeding with your Medication,Visa and flight ticket.
You will only pay for your working permit through a Certified U.K
Immigration Agent which in accordance with the new British Labour Law.
Full Name: Adams Harrison
Address:Cambridge shire,10 Ely road,London
Phone:+447045734620
If you are interested,Kindly email me back on [adamsharris24@gmail.com] with
your C.V/Resume for more details.
If you know any person that is willing to work any of job
mentioned above please forward this email to him/her to contact me.
Thanks and God bless you.
Adams Harrison
Regards,

Zitat

My name is George Mark,I am writing in search for a female Caregiver and a male/ driver and house keeper who is trustworthy and hard-working from your country to work with me in London in my home due to the absent of my wife.My parents are currently living with me and I need a Female Caregiver and a male house keeper in my house urgently to take care of my parents while I am away, and a house keeper to take care of my house and take my kid to school every morning. I will be paying you 6,500pounds and a pocket money of 300Pounds for each weekly to purchase your daily needs and your working hours will be from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm each day on weekdays. We have an apartment for you in our house and we will take the responsibility of your Feeding, accommodation, Medication,Visa and flight ticket.You will only pay for your working permit through a Certified U.K Immigration Agent which in accordance with the new British Labour Law. Here are some data about myself Full Name: George Mark Address:Cambridge shire,10 Ely road,London Age: 42 Years Old Occupation: Assistant Director,security and exchange company If you are interested, Kindly email me on georgemark9@yahoo.com with your C.V/Resume and also add me on your yahoo messenger so that I can chat with you live during leisure for further directives on how to get your visa and other traveling documents. Regards, George Mark

Zitat
CAREGIVER/NANNY NEEDED TO WORK WITH ME
Prof. John Malkwa <malkwa.john001@yahoo.com> [Chat now]
Add to Contacts
To:
Greetings,
I am Professor Malkwa John, I am writing in search for a trustworthy Male house keeper and a female Nanny/caregiver from your country to work with me in home in England. I have a son by name Nick Malkwa who is 4 years old, i need a caregiver to take care of him while i am away to the office, and a house keeper to take care of my house and take my kid to school every morning.
I will be paying you 2,500 Pounds monthly and a pocket money of 150 Pounds weekly to purchase your daily needs and your working hours will be from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm each day on weekdays..
I have an apartment for you in my house and i will take the responsibility of your Feeding, accommodation, Medication,Visa and flight ticket. You will only pay for your working permit which is about 340 Pounds, There is no salary deduction because it is illegal in the UK.
Here are some data about my self:
Full Name: Professor Malkwa John
Address:36 Lancaster Park Richmond-upon-Thames Surrey TW10 6AD United Kingdom

If you are interested, Kindly email me on my email address for further directives how to get your visa and other traveling documents.

Regards,
Professor Malkwa John
36 Lancaster Park Richmond-upon-Thames Surrey TW10 6AD United Kingdom

Zitat
from:http://www.419scam.org/emails/2010-05/02/01058189.29.htm

URGENT NEED OF DRIVER/ HOUSE KEEPER AND NANNY

Greetings...

My name is Alex Freeman Hilton, I am writing in search for a trustworthy
Male house keeper,Driver and a female Nanny/care giver from your country
to work with me in London in my home. I have a son by name Francoise David
Hilton who is 4 years old, i need a caregiver to take care of him while i
am away to the office, and a house keeper to take care of my house and
take my kid to school every morning.

I will be paying you 3,500 Pounds monthly and a pocket money of 350 Pounds
weekly to purchase your daily needs and your working hours will be from
7:00 am to 4:00 pm each day on weekdays.

I have an apartment for you in my house and i will take the responsibility
of your Feeding, accommodation, Medication,Visa and flight ticket. You
will only pay for your working permit.An English teacher will be assigned
for any body that don't speak english for part time lession at home.

Full Name: Alex Gung Hilton

If you are interested, Kindly email me on my email address for further
directives how to get your visa and other traveling documents.

Regards,
Alex Freeman Hilton
45, Breakspears Road, London, SE4 1UL United Kingdom
+447024023617
alexfreeman1@mail.mn
alexfreeman@mail2engineer.com

I think that here on this site are only such kind of fake offers listed:

http://www.adverts.pk/41/posts/4/26/page3.html

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Mär,2017, 18:07:41 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #11 am: 27,Sep,2010, 12:18:55 »
Now i found a report witch is pointing out what are targeting the fraudsters with their "offers"

Zitat
from: http://www.scamchecker.com/content/matthew-anderson-we-need-live-nanny

Matthew Anderson - we need live in nanny

Matthew Anderson
13 winburry court
west road maldenhaed s16 1pp
United Kingdom
Phone: +447011163670
SCAM REPORT:
Hi,please help me if this job offer for me is true or legal.I reveived an e-mail last july 26.

Zitat
I, Mr.Matthew Anderson work in a fabric company limited in UK and my wife work as a wedding planner.We dont usually stays at home unless during work days.Its not easy for me to take care of kids.We are aprofessional couple our daughters are fairly easy going and relaxed they would enjoy someone with lots of fun and enthusiasm. So id like you to know that we will be paying you GPB 3,000 amonth and a pocket money of GPB 150 per weekfor buying something for yourself. you have a private accomodation fully furnished sitting room and bedroom and also a private bathroom.A fixed landphone and an internet access ready computer.Do well send us your resume,picture and a copy of your passport.
After i send to him he send me back the work agreement to be signed by me and made by James Peterson Law firm the address located at 45,breakspears road London,SE4 1UL United Kingdom. After i signed scan and send back to him he refer me to the UK border Agency for the procurement of my travel documents.Mr.Matthew Anderson give me the contact person name Mr.Burken Graham who will take care and process all my travel documents his office address Lunar House 40 Wellesley Croydon CR9 2BY Tel. +44 (0) 207 760 5195 tha e-mail add ukvisasborderagency@london.com  he told me that Mr.Matthew Anderson pay my visa and ticket [highlight]while i will be paying ffor my working permit cost GBP 380 and send to Elizabeth Taylor via western union or money gram.:
Mr. Anderson told me also that he will secure certificate of authentication Employment to the philippine embassy in UK to ensure that everything is legal approved by ourgovernment.

and just a other scam report regarding that category:

Zitat
from: http://www.fraudwatchers.org/forums/showpost.php?s=c9df5f33419c9a60a15344a7e8d86a10&p=101791&postcount=28

CAREGIVER/NANNY NEEDED TO WORK WITH MY FAMILY

Scam letters from Mr. Bernard Lacombe

Letter 1:

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Mr. Bernard Lacombe <mr.bernardlacombe1@yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings,
My name is Bernard Lacombe, I am writing in search for a trustworthy Male house keeper and a female Nanny/caregiver from your country to work with me in London in my home. I have a son by name Francoise Lacombe who is 4 years old, i need a caregiver to take care of him while i am away to the office, and a house keeper to take care of my house and take my kid to school every morning.
I will be paying you 2,300 Pounds monthly and a pocket money of 150 Pounds weekly to purchase your daily needs and your working hours will be from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm each day on weekdays.
I have an apartment for you in my house and i will take the responsibility of your Feeding, accommodation, Medication,Visa and flight ticket. You will only pay for your working permit
Full Name: Bernard Lacombe

If you are interested, Kindly email me on my email address for further directives how to get your visa and other traveling documents.

Regards,
Mr. Bernard Lacombe

Letter 2:
Hello,

Thank you so much for replying my email, I am happy that you and your wife wants to work with me but i hope you can be trusted and hardworking, Actually i am looking for a person that will be a part of my family, not really because of the salary but the person must be good to my son and treat him like his or her own.

I have informed my family Lawyer to prepare a working contract for us as required by the British immigration Law, as soon as he is done with the contract i will send you a copy of it to sign and send, but before anything, i will like to know more about you:

Your Name:
Family background:
Telephone numbers:
Previous working experiences:

Also i hope you have a passport for the processing of your visa and other travelling documents which will be done here in London by an accredited Travel agency, I will also want you to send me a copy of your recent pictures as i have attached mine in this email, Your swift response will be required.

Regards,
Mr. Bernard Lacombe

Letter 3;
Hello,
How are you?,hope fine.I have received your mail,after going through on your mail our contract will be 2 years (renewable) and you will come over here looking after my kid.you will stay with me in my house with my kid.i will direct you to visa agent for your working visa and working permit procurement.I will pay for your working visa and you will pay for your working permit which is about 320 Pounds.confirm with me to recommend you to visa agent here in London for your working visa and working permit procurement,and also you know it's not easy to process the visa there and it will take you long time.but with the visa agent here in London it will be very easy and very fast to procure.Kindly confirm this job description and fill-up,sign the contract agreement then send it back to me before i will direct you to the Uk visa border agent.
Job Description:
Do morning care to the son.
Prepare uniforms and things needed for his school.
Making sure he is clean at all times.
Cleaning the house.

Kindly print the contract and sign and send the contract to enble me to give you the visa agent contact information here in London,for the fast processing of your travelling documents.
come soonest looking after them.

God Bless,
Bernard Lacombe

+447045703614

Please beware of this scammers...

Zitat
from: http://www.monstrousarticles.com/Article/nanny-jobs-scams/2339

Babysitting and Au-Pair positions have emerged as a dangerous scam in recent years. These positions are offered overseas through various media. The wages are high and benefits like travel expenses are offered.

Nanny Jobs Scams
Babysitting and Au-Pair positions have emerged as a dangerous scam in recent years. These positions are offered overseas through various media. The wages are high and benefits like travel expenses are offered.

When an ad appears there is usually a telephone number to call and a resume' requested. Since the resume' reveals everything about a person's life, this document should not be provided until an interview is scheduled. It can, sometimes, be just another way of getting the information needed for identity theft.

As you get interviewed for these kinds of jobs, you'll typically find your interviewers to be impressive, cultured, and well-dressed, giving you the impression that the job is easy and well-paying, and paints the country as a great place to be. The demographic they go for are attractive women who don't have close ties with family.

If one questions why they do not hire someone from their own country, their usual response is that they want someone more fluent in another language to help their children. This may or may not be true. It is extremely important that, in these interviews, the prospective employee ask questions regarding all aspects of the job as well instead of just answering personal questions. Scammers do not like this and, if they seem reluctant to answer, the job should be declined.

These positions appear perfect to young women looking for travel and adventure. Sometimes these women are in virtual bondage to the family and kept in squalid conditions. It is not unheard of for an individual to be sold into white slavery.

Once the woman reaches the other country, she is alone with little money and few resources and at the mercy of the employer. Make sure that the company offering the position is checked out completely.

« Letzte Änderung: 27,Sep,2010, 13:28:39 von butterflykiss69 »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #12 am: 27,Sep,2010, 12:37:26 »
If you are in contact with a scammer regarding that category (employment in UK) please help to find out more about performers of this fraud attacks.

We urgent need here received mails including their mail headers

please publish here all documents regarding your issue.

about mail headers (what it is and how to find id) please learn more reading this articles:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Email#Message_header

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=22454

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #13 am: 27,Sep,2010, 18:29:49 »
Wow the mail from this "employer" comes from Nigeria (West-Africa) and so "she" also is writing in Mugu Masta Chicken George's african (mugulesic) slang ;)

die mail -
Zitat
Hello
Greetings to you....

Am Mrs Adam Jessica am from USA but right am here in uk all because of my business trip with my family for 5 years in uk for business purpose,and  am hereby our lovely home address is 40, Breakspears Road, London, SE4 1UL United

Accommodation
is free with free internet browser?

Duties
1) For a nanny ,u wil have to take good care of my kids..
2)For a housekeeper ,u will have to take good care of the house including the gerden..
3) For a driver,u will have to drive and take good care off the car..

if seriously interested do well to send  your references or resume,and i will get back to am a lady and my and my husband divorced all because he love drinking i shall discuss with you about the  travel arrangements in due course of which I would be of little assistance to you in accordance with 60% part of the traveling expenses of your traveling document....

You can contact me through  my email address
(adamjessica98@yahoo.com)

Await Your Soonest Responses

Mr ADAM'S Family

THANKS

MailHeaderSpoiler
Received: (qmail 51199 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Sep 2010 14:37:03 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1285598223; bh=h3Rg4rqszar8XL10pi74dSQgHJkC0v+ZezZPC7mEWDM=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
Received: from [41.155.8.231] by web120216.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 27 Sep 2010 07:37:03 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.105.279950
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 07:37:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: YOU ARE WELCOME AND GRANTED

Zitat
Received: from [41.155.8.231] by web120216.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 27 Sep 2010 07:37:03 PDT
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2010 07:37:03 -0700 (PDT)

Zitat
Lookup IP Address: 41.155.8.231

by whatismyipaddress.com

General Information:
Hostname:   dial-pool9.lg.starcomms.net
ISP:    Starcomms Limited
Organization:   Starcomms Limited
Proxy:  None detected
Type:   Dial-up
Assignment: Static IP

Geo-Location Information

IP ist min. 2x blacklisted

So now we know that the mail of our new employer doesn't come from London and not from the UK.

It's all a swindle!

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #14 am: 27,Sep,2010, 18:40:03 »
And the next - only 5 minutes later but I haven't sent where a message. >:(

Zitat
HERE ARE ALL WHAT I WANTED
Nanny/ Driver/ Housekeeper/ Baby Sitter/Butler   ARE WANTED URGENTLY!!

INTERESTED APPLICANTS ARE WANTED NOW

We are looking for a nanny to look after my little kids here in united kingdom, We need someone who
can always be arround them, someone we can trust and a God fearing person. we are in need
of a nanny/ aupair very urgent cos my job take almost all my day.

ABOUT OUR FAMILY:
We are a professional couple from Singapore but currently based here in UK but my wife is dead  here is my home address  162-164 Commercial Rd
Tower Hamlets, London E1 2JY, UK ,my wife is a banker before she died ,while i work in an  oil company EXXON   MOBIL.My kids are easy going and relaxed, they would enjoy someone with lots of energy and enthusiasm.Having English as a first language is not required.

We live in a great area with good looking wide compound including a summing pool and also nice good looking garden as well with lots of nice parks, shops and restaurants – and there are loads of families with

SALARY/WAGES ARE BELOW:
AU PAIR/NANNY: £2800 Monthly (weekly allowance £150)
DRIVER: £3500 Monthly (weekly allowance £200)
CHEF: £2,800 Monthly (weekly allowance £150)
HOUSE SITTER: £2,750 Monthly (weekly allowance £170)

ACCOMMODATION:
You shall have a big room,huge, and has a double bed, with sitting area and TV/DVD/Video/Hifi. There is also a wireless broadband internet in the house with your summing pool also!!Do well to send us your references or resume and you will also have the access to meet people at anytime you want, and we would get in touch with them.We shall discuss travel arrangements in due course of which I would be of generous assistance to you.

You can reach me on this
email address : georgesavage25@yahoo.com

We sincerely look forward to hear from you.
Best Wishes,
Mr George savage
For the family

The header is identically from the same IP address (Nigeria)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
« Antwort #15 am: 27,Sep,2010, 19:14:39 »
Zitat
here is my home address162-164 Commercial Rd
Tower Hamlets, London E1 2JY, UK

Zitat

oho yea that sounds good - so let's have look into that so exclusively sounding area - and here we are ;) :smilie_g_010:

wow !!!! it was not a lie ;)

such a nice area and the  palace - yes i get the job!

just at the first look you can see that here are living people with a hight income  witch are able to pay such  solid salaries for well done jobs!

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Mär,2017, 18:04:59 von Administrator »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Jessica Adam <adamjessica98@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #16 am: 28,Sep,2010, 21:08:11 »
Per Mail an mich gesendet.

Zitat
Hello....

We  have successfully congratulate you for your interested in the job offered ,You are qualified and  accepted to work in Our home with a minimum of 1year  and above.

Also,I  will like you to contact my travel agents so that you can know all the necessary procedures and the arrangements about your arrival to united kingdom,They are the one who are going to process all the arrangement of your travel papers Which include  UK visa,work permit and booking of your flight ticket..As soon as you contact my travel agents they will get back to you with the list of necessary requirements you need to provide for the processing of your travel documents okay?

Note: as soon as you you provide all the needed requirements to them the processing of your travel documents only takes 3 to 4 working days respectively.

Note:The total cost for the processing of your travel documents is 700pounds but i am Willing to help you with the sum of 400pounds on your behalf so you are expected to provide the sum of 300pounds . Hope you understand?

The travel agents contact mail is unitedtravelagency@consultant.com

Regards.
Mr Steven. Dacillo
Hope to see you soon.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
UNITED TRAVEL AGENCY                           

Greetings,
United Travel  Management  wishes to thank you for contacting us regarding the arrangement of your traveling documents to the united kingdom once again.

Our team of highly qualified business travel specialists deliver the comprehensive, personal and impartial service you rightly demand from a leading full-service Corporate Travel Management company, ensuring our service is of the highest quality.

. We are an Independent UK agency which means we are not tied to selling a particular product or operator. In fact we work with 150 companies to give our clients the best possible choice.

With over 70years experience in the Travel and tourism business,United Travel agency/ltd  is a long established business, offering Excellent cheap travel documents\holidays processing to customers throughout the world.

The firm offers comprehensive travel service to the general public, which can be designed to suit any budget for everyone. With a custom built office, the business also has capable staff enabling clients to save time and money.

Your host family contact us about his new employee from abroad we guess is "Mr.STEVEN DACILLO" right, who asked you to contact us. We promise never to disappoint you as we have never disappointed him either..

We would request that you provide us with the following below requirements so that the documentation will start immediately.

We would get your flight ticket, medical insurance, tax clearance, work permit and other documents within 3 to 4 working days as soon as we receive these information's from you .

As soon as your documents is processed,we send it via FedEx courier services or UPS , we will send you a tracking number from FedEx which you will use for monitoring of your document online okay?

Below is the required information's we need from you.
- Full Name

-Mailing Address

-Phone Number

-Nationality

-Passport Photo copy   page

-B.H.C {British High Commission} Address In your Location (If available)

-A Total sum of 700 Pounds must be payable to our cash office so as to enable us process the necessary Documents for the insurance for you to Travel down here to UK, Flight ticket and all other necessary documents as well.

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which will be forwarded to the British High Commission in your location for verification. Also, some Copies of this Document(s) will also be sent to you. We will like you to get back to us as soon as possible.

With just 4 full time trades people,United Travel Agency/Ltd  has a professional team, qualified to degree level.

The processing of your documents will begin as soon as we get all this necessary information's from you

In anticipation of your response

Yours Faithfully,
 Mr David Bruce

UNITED TRAVEL AGENCY/LTD UNITED KINGDOM

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Hello..

Thanks for your swift responds in everything we do...

Your Host family  contacted Us on how your fee is going to be deposited in our bank account ,You are expected to make a Bank transfer to Our cash office in  Dubai ,So as to enable us to speed  up the preparation of your travel document.

Below are the Bank account Information's .

Name of bank:................EMIRATE BANK ,
 ACOUNT NUMBER:..........1011232140002,SWIFF
code:...................EBILAEADXXX,
Name :............................lukaman olawale shutti ,
Bank address:...................emirates bank baniyas square,deira dubai,almakoum rd,acfeottiam towers.......p.o box 20703 dubai,

Kindly Get back to  us with the Scan  Bank  payment slip Given to you  Hope you Kind Understand us?
Best Regards.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator

hab mal wieder post von meiner zukünftigen Arbeitgeberin ;)

die mail -
Zitat
hello

how are you doing....
well i really understand how you feel okay but to tell you that fact and the truth i will never fool you or to disappoint you okay and for your documents needed for you coming i will like you to mail my agency over that they will update you about all the details needed for your arrival and i will like you to mail them at emiratesairline2009@live.com okay

MailHeaderSpoiler
From - Tue Sep 28 11:54:29 2010
Received: from [98.139.91.66] by nm15.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Sep 2010 09:54:12 -0000
Received: from [98.138.89.253] by tm6.bullet.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Sep 2010 09:54:12 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1045.mail.ne1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 28 Sep 2010 09:54:11 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: 801542.15882.bm@omp1045.mail.ne1.yahoo.com
Received: (qmail 84996 invoked by uid 60001); 28 Sep 2010 09:54:11 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1285667651; bh=rRsnUoT2CAEj0R/GAEW5nE9uzI1IPs6lPVOM/V96950=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
Received: from [41.155.36.180] by web120214.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 28 Sep 2010 02:54:11 PDT
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 02:54:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HELLO
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8

Zitat
Received: from [41.155.36.180] by web120214.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 28 Sep 2010 02:54:11 PDT
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 02:54:11 -0700 (PDT)
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=utf-8

Zitat
Lookup IP Address: 41.155.36.180

by whatismyipaddress.com

General Information:
Hostname:   dial-pool36.lg.starcomms.net
ISP:    Starcomms Limited
Organization:   Starcomms Limited
Proxy:  None detected
Type:   Dial-up
Assignment: Static IP

Geo-Location Information
State/Region:   Lagos
City:   Lagos
Latitude:   6.4531
Longitude:  3.3958

IP ist min. 2x blacklisted

Still writing from Nigeria my further employer  >:(  :D