Autor Thema: Caitlin Woods <caitlinwoods10@gmail.com>  (Gelesen 923 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Caitlin Woods <caitlinwoods10@gmail.com>
« am: 02,Okt,2010, 16:09:37 »

just a other job offer scam case ;)

the offer @workpermit.com
http://jobs.workpermit.com/employee/vacancy.php?jobs_vid=1372

Zitat
Aupair/Nanny needed Urgently
Vacancy posted:     28th August 2010
Vacancy expires:    29th November 2010
Type of position:   Full-Time
Position Duration:  Permanent
Location of job:    city/town: Westminster,London, region/state: London, country: United Kingdom

Work area: Entry Level.

Employer is willing to apply for work permit.
Job description

The services of a nanny is needed urgently,please you can apply as soon as possible.
My family lives in London, My kids love's playing games and the amusement park but most of all they love going for movies. We live in a friendly environments with lovely people...... since you will be with them when they are back from school, you will just have to take them to movies occasionally, you are not to do laundry but you will bath them when they are back from school.
We want you not just taking care of our kids alone but as part of the family because it has to do with our children and we love them very well.All needs are negotiable during application.

Contact me on caitlinwoods10@gmail.com.
Salary

Annual salary: GBP 25,000 to 40,000.
About Employer
Brennan family
Address:    Bakersfield, Califonia, United States
Industry:   Entry Level

the response of "employer" -
Zitat
Hello,
Thanks for the swift response,am very happy to hear from you,and also want you to know that this job is yours as i read through your resume,and am ready to put you in and English course here in UK to study English if you don't mind.

You are welcome to come over and work with my family. i will like to know more about you, your likes & dis-like, your full contact, i really need someone who's trust worthy and can take care of my two kids, my wife works with an oil company and she do come back a little bit late from work and i would like to ask maybe you have a valid UK visa and working permit,if not.

I know a well respected agency that could help you get the visa papers, and ticket done very quick and at a reasonable amount. You can contact them on this wdctravelagency@europe.com .Tell them that you are from Woods family and you have been offered a job because they help the last Au pair that worked for me secure a work visa and am sure they will help you with your trip and all your documents they are really trusted and they work fast am not forcing you to use them am only advising because i will like you get the visa soonest so i know all that is left will be your coming. They have being helping my family too when we need to go on vacations abroad and they also helped the last Au pair that worked for me to get a work visa but he has gotten a better job now which is why i intend employing you.Tell them you need a work visa to work in in London for Woods family Reach back to me with whatever they tell you so that i can know when you are coming down in order to prepare for your arrival.

DURATION
    We will like you to choose the duration you will like to be spending with our family, you can stay as long as you like
    WAGES
    we will pay you £500 per week and an extra £50 per week.

DUTIES
    your duties will be to take the kids to school and bring them back home.During Holidays- You will take the kids to Holiday school lessons, that will take lesser time and a maximum of 3 hours.

BENEFITS AND FREE PERIODS
    You will be given chance to visit friends and family and you will also observe all public holidays, you will be free from 8am after you have taken the kids to school till 2pm that you will go and pick them up.

ACCOMMODATION:
    A room well furnished with modern and internet facilities has already been prepared for you.

YOUR ARRIVAL
    We will be picking you up at the airport when you come over.

Regards,

Woods Family
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.