Autor Thema: Moon Richard <moonrichard57@hotmail.com>  (Gelesen 2109 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Moon Richard <moonrichard57@hotmail.com>
« am: 30,Sep,2010, 19:03:08 »
just a other nanny job offer scammer!

Zitat
Subject: APPLICATION GRANTED
Return-Path: <moonrichard57@hotmail.com> by 0 with SMTP; 22 Aug 2010 12:15:18 -0000
Thanks for the interest in the job....
     I will like you to contact my travel agents so that you can know all the necessary procedures and the arrangements about your arrival to France.As soon as you contact my travel agents they will get back to you with the list of necessary requirements you need to provide for the processing of your travel documents okay?
Note as soon as you you provide all the needed requirements to them the processing of your travel documents only takes 3 to 5 working days respectively.
Note:The total cost for the processing of your travel documents is 1000euros but i am ready to shoulder the sum of 500euros on your behalf so you are expected to provide the sum of 500euros .
The travel agents contact mail is prime_travels@hotmail.com
Note: The attachment to this message contain your responsibilities in our home and i will like to know if you are Okay by that and if you are not then you are not ready to work for my family
Cheers
 Mr Richard

Seems that this people have a couple of large castles, when they are searching so intensive for personal around the world! ;) have look here => :smilie_g_010:
« Letzte Änderung: 19,Mär,2017, 21:29:40 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
John Kenneth <prime_travels@hotmail.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 02,Okt,2010, 15:21:46 »
Susan Banks <acetravels@europe.com>

the response from "travel agency" in a that job offer scam case ;)

the mail -
Zitat
Management wishes to thank you for contacting us regarding the arrangement of your traveling documents to the France once again. We promise to Offer you the best, which you will be glad . It was Indicated in your e-mail that you have been told by your Host Family "Mr Moon Richard" who asked you to contact us. We promise never to disappoint you as we have never disappointed him either. We would request that you provide us with the following so that the documentation will start immediately. We would get your flight ticket, medical insurance, tax clearance, work permit and other documents within 3 days as soon as we receive these information's from you .

- Full Name

-Mailing Address

-Phone Number

-Nationality

-Passport Photo page

-Birth certificate(scan page)

Moon Richard: -FHC {France  Commission} Address In your Location (If available)

-A Total sum of 1000 Euros  must be payable to our cash office so as to enable us process the necessary Documents for the insurance, for you to Travel down here to France, Flight ticket and all other necessary documents as well.

All Documents will be processed and arranged here in our Office after which will be forwarded to the France High Commission for verification. Also, some Copies of this Document(s) will also be sent to you. We will like you to get back to us as soon as possible.

We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary Details.

In anticipation of your response

Yours Faithfully,
  Management Team

MailHeaderSpoiler
Subject: REQUIREMENTS FOR PROCESSING
Return-Path: <prime_travels@hotmail.com>
X-REDIFF-SENDER-VERIFY: D=-2, P=G by 0 with SMTP; 23 Aug 2010 13:15:13 -0000 Mon, 23 Aug 2010 06:07:51 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [41.155.36.70]

Zitat
23 Aug 2010 13:15:13 -0000 Mon, 23 Aug 2010 06:07:51 -0700
X-Originating-IP: [41.155.36.70]

Zitat
Lookup IP Address: 41.155.36.70

by whatismyipaddress.com

General Information:
Hostname:   dial-pool36.lg.starcomms.net
ISP:    Starcomms Limited
Organization:   Starcomms Limited
Proxy:  None detected
Type:   Dial-up
Assignment: Static IP

Geo-Location Information
Hostname:   dial-pool36.lg.starcomms.net
ISP:    Starcomms Limited
Organization:   Starcomms Limited
Proxy:  None detected
Type:   Dial-up
Assignment: Static IP

IP ist min. 2x blacklisted

seems that this mail comes from Nigeria!!!
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.