Autor Thema: Dave Prince <tundeandlai@gmail.com>  (Gelesen 1912 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Dave Prince <tundeandlai@gmail.com>
« am: 28,Sep,2010, 21:56:34 »
Hi ,

You are welcome to come over and work with my family. i will like to know more about you, your likes & dis-like, your full contact, i really need someone who's trust worthy and can take care of my two kids, my Husband is an accountant and he do come back a little bit late from work.
We want you not just taking care of our kids alone but as part of the family because it has to do with our children and we love them very well. We once had a house keeper but she has gotten a better job now our kids loved her so much and we believe they will love you same way too because i have just told you the secret to their love which is taking them to movies and amusement parks occasionally.I know a well respected agency that could help you get the visa papers, and ticket done veryquick and at a reasonable amount. You can contact them on this email:acetravels@europe.com.
Tell them that you are from Prince family and you have been offered a job in London,U.,K. the last house keeper that worked for me secure a work visa and am sure they will help you with your trip and all your documents they are really trusted and they work fast am not forcing you to use them am only advising because i will like you get the visa soonest so i know all that is left will be your coming. They have being helping my family too when we need to go on vacations abroad and they also helped the last house keeper that worked for me to get a work visa but he has gotten a better job now which is whyi intend employing you.Tell them you need a work visa to work in London,U.K for PRINCE family Reach back to me withwhatever they tell you so that i can know when you are coming down in order to prepare foryour arrival.

DURATION
We will like you to choose the duration you will like to be spending with our family, you can stay as long as you like
WAGES
we will pay you £400 per week and an extra £80 per week.

DUTIES
your duties will be to take the kids to school and bring them back home, if you can drive.then you will drive them to and fro or you wait for the bus to bring them back home, During School- you will take them to school around 8am and you will bring them back around 2pm, you will be free from 8am-.2pm
During Holidays- You will take the kids to pre-school lessons, that will take lesser time and a maximum of 3 hours.

BENEFITS AND FREE PERIODS
You will be given chance to visit friends and family and you will also observe all public holidays, you will be free from 8am after you have taken the kids to school till 4pm that you will go and pick them up (or when the school bus brings them back home). You will also be free by weekend because my wife will be at home to take care of the kids, you can use your free periods for what ever you prefer.

ACCOMMODATION:
A room well furnished with modern and internet facilities has already been prepared for you.

EXPERIENCES
We once had an aupair but she has gotten a better job, now my kids stays with a cousin because i and my wife are too busy, i want them back home that is why we need you.
FAMILY'S HOBBIES
Cole like playing football, Jane likes watching TV or reading novels, i like watching news,sports or discovery channels, my wife likes going on picnics or watching movies at the cinemas.

YOUR ARRIVAL
We will be picking you up at the airport when you come over.

Regards,
Prince Family
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Susan Banks <acetravels@europe.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 02,Okt,2010, 15:02:48 »
Susan Banks <acetravels@europe.com>

response from "travel agency" in a that job offer scam case ;)

the mail -
Zitat

Thank You for getting to us. We are Global Travel International and we get visas and other traveling documents for Au-pairs and immigrants in general. We shall be getting you your visa and work permit to live, work and move freely within the UNITED KINGDOM,, so we will like you to get back to us with the following full name and address, phone number, scanned passport, Next of Kin, Date of Birth, fax number (optional)
we shall need this information in other to get some visa documents and some permit papers for you which will enable you live and work in  UNITED KINGDOM without harassment, and as soon as you have send this details to us, we shall get this done between 1 to 2 week or you without any delaying, and send it to you Via our agency courier service and its a 3 days delivery. so our term of payment is through Western Union Money Transfer to our customer care center,And you have to send to us 372 POUNDS for payment for the processing of your visa and work permit.

Here is the info you will be making payment too via western union below:

RECEIVER NAME-DANIEL WILLIAMS

ADDRESS- 150 BROWNSPRING DRIVE, LONDON, GREENWICH, SE9 3LD

Your host family who referred you to us has told  to make your papers and document done for you and it will be nice if you can send the payment as soon as you are ready and we will start working on your papers and documents and Fedex them to you as soon as it is ready.
We will begin in earnest once we receive all necessary Details.
Warmest Regards,

SUSAN BANKS

Travel Agent.

MailHeaderSpoiler
Subject: Re:
Return-Path: <acetravels@europe.com>
X-REDIFF-SENDER-VERIFY: D=-2, P=D by 0 with SMTP; 22 Aug 2010 20:32:07 -0000 by imr-ma04.mx.aol.com (8.14.1/8.14.1) with ESMTP id o7MKWfDo016626 for <xxxxxx@xxxxx.xxxx>; Sun, 22 Aug 2010 16:32:41 -0400 by imo-ma03.mx.aol.com (mail_out_v42.9.) id j.e46.778a01f (37144) for  <xxxxxx@xxxxx.xxxx>; Sun, 22 Aug 2010 16:32:35 -0400 (EDT)
X-AOL-IP: 41.218.246.210
X-MB-Message-Source: WebUI
X-MB-Message-Type: User
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="--------MB_8CD17C71FBD94CA_814_D676_web-mmc-m02.sysops.aol.com"
X-Mailer: Mail.com Webmail 32447-STANDARD
X-AOL-SENDER: <acetravels@europe.com>

Zitat
22 Aug 2010 20:32:07 -0000 by imr-ma04.mx.aol.com (8.14.1/8.14.1)
X-AOL-IP: 41.218.246.210
X-Mailer: Mail.com Webmail 32447-STANDARD

Zitat
Lookup IP Address: 41.218.246.210

by whatismyipaddress.com

General Information:
Hostname:   41-218-246-210-adsl-dyn.4u.com.gh
ISP:    Ghana Telecom
Organization:   Ghana Telecom
Proxy:  None detected
Type:   Broadband
Assignment: Static IP

Geo-Location Information
State/Region:   Greater Accra
City:   Accra
Latitude:   5.55
Longitude:  -0.2167

IP ist min. 7x blacklisted

seems that this mail comes from Ghana!!!
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Re: Dave Prince <tundeandlai@gmail.com>
« Antwort #2 am: 02,Okt,2010, 15:09:10 »
are there 2 other scam reports regarding that address of "travel agency"

:smilie_g_010:

:smilie_g_010:
« Letzte Änderung: 19,Mär,2017, 21:27:56 von Administrator »