Autor Thema: Frederik Gytkjaer/Raul Moller/Paul Gowlerr/Paul Wolter <frederikgytkjaer@hotmail.com><raulmoller71@gmail.com><gowlerrpaul57@gmail.com><contact@icstransport.net><paul.wolter@hotmail.com><rnimschuller@outlook.de><rnims  (Gelesen 13925 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Zitat
Hello,
> Thank you for your interes and i`m glad that i can answer you.
> My last price is 4000 Eur including all taxes,
> The car have German papers with German plates numbers,and will come
> with full service history ,
> I am the first owner of the car and like you can see in the pictures
> the car is in excellent condition, no accidents, no scratches, no
> dents, no need for additional repairs,click on the link for photo and
> more details about my car:
> https://picasaweb.google.com/raulmoller71/SkodaSuperb20TDIDSGElegance?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCIKIwJuwkuCDrAE&feat=directlink
> I just moved out from Germany to UK, London and the car is here with
> me.That is the reason why i don't need the car anymore because here in
> UK is very hard to drive an European car with the steering well on the
> left side.
> If you have others questions let me know,
> Thanks.
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
Hello,
>> My name is Raul Moller,
>> The car is still for sale.
>> Where are you located ? Please speak English !
>> If you are interested in my car please contact me.
>> Thank you,

Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
EZ: 11/2008; 38000 KM; 125 KW; Diesel; Nichtraucherfahrzeug,Seitenairbags hinten, Alarmanlage mit Innenüberwachung u. Neigungssensor, Automatische Innen- u. Außenspiegelabblendung mit Memoryfunktion, Fahrersitz mit Memoryfunktion, Parklenkassistent mit Parksensoren vorn, hinten u. seitlich, Heck- u. Seitenscheibenrollos hinten, Elektrisches Solarschiebedach, Standheitzung mit Fernbedienung, 18" Leichtmetallräder, Drei-Speichen Multifunktionslenkrad aus Leder mit Bedienfunktion für Radio und Schaltwippen für das DSG-Getriebe, Schalt und handbremshebel mit Ledermanschette, Dynamisches Radio- und Navigationssys CVOLUMBUS mit Touchscreen-Farbdisplay und Kartendarstellung, 30 GB Festplatte für Musik- und Navigationsdaten, SD-Speicherkartenslot und DVD-Laufwerk, Soundsystem mit zehn Laussprechern, Winterräder

« Letzte Änderung: 30,Jun,2012, 02:18:22 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
Hello,

Dear Customer,

This is our bank account were to pay:

Name: I.C.S Transport Trade

Bank Address: 41-43 South Street, Worthing, BN11 3AU

Account Number:  50034068

Sort Code: 30-99-93

Iban: GB13 LOYD 3099 9350 0340 68

Bic: LOYDGB21132

Bank: Lloyds

We are waiting the payment confirmation from your bank.

Thank you,

Chris Raw - ICS Transport Customer Support !
« Letzte Änderung: 30,Jun,2012, 02:18:53 von admin »

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Weiterer Pass

Robert Woolverton 456511324

Hier habe ich mal einen aktuellen Fall:

Zitat
Volkswagen Polo 1.6 TDI Blue Motion Highline € 3.000

Beim Fahrzeugbrief kommt man ziemlich schnell dahinter, dass es sich hierbei um ein Fake handelt.
TSN vom Passat?
ccm nur 1,2l?

Was mich erstaunt ist der Ausweis... wahnsinn.

Raul Moller 456511324

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Nov,2012, 18:51:16 von butterflykiss69 »

Offline maik17

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Habe auch jetzt ein Auto von den gesagten Herren angeboten bekommen Audi A1
aber sehr geschikt ich soll über western union geld nach uk überweisen zu mir das ich dann dort das geld abhole und ihn gebe ?
Ist das nicht sicher ?

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
@ maik17

Herzlich willkommen

Das ganze ist eine Masche, am Ende ist Dein Geld weg und "er" hat die WU Zahlung an Dich storniert.

bitte setze hier alle Mails rein, die Du von ihm bekommen hast.
Bitte immer auch die Mailheader zu den Mails mit einsetzen.

Paul Walter

• Gast
Paul Wolter <paul.wolter@hotmail.com>
« Antwort #17 am: 26,Mär,2014, 11:33:22 »
Cheater also called himself Paul Light or Paul Towler ....

Zitat
Hi XXX,

The problem is that i work on a petrol platform and I do not have time to come with the car in Germany or to meet with all the possible buyers. That's why I have decided to use the shipping company called (dtk-logistics), which can bring you the camper to your address. They will take care of the transport procedures, payment and registration. Car and documents are already in their possession.
I will support the delivery taxes, the total cost for you will be the price of the car.
You will need to send the proof of payment to the company but before you pay any money you will receive the contract of sale, which will confirm what we have discussed so far about the vehicle, transport and payment from the company! I will sign the contract and then the company will send it to you to sign if you agree with it.
The money will remain in their possession until you get the car and will be fully refunded if you are not satisfied after you check it. This mean you will have the opportunity to check the car to an authorized service before i receive the money.

Transport will take between 3 and 4 days, depending on the weather and traffic.
So, if you agree with my condition please send me your full shipping info for the company.

Full name:
Address:
City / State:
Postal Code:
Passport, identity card or driver's license number ( send a copy of them for the sales contract)

I tried to sell the camper here, but it is very difficult, because we drive on the right side, and no one will give me a fair price for the car because it is a left hand drive. I had a good job in Germany, but my wife was home alone with the children's (two girls, 1 and 2 years). I felt very guilty because I left my wife at home, so I made the right decision to leave my job from Germany and return to my family. This is the reason of the sale, so I hope that I have been very understanding about my safety concerns!

PS : I attached you my documents and photos with my family as an act of trust!

Thank you,

Paul Wolter

Paul Walter

• Gast
Re: Paul Wolter <paul.wolter@hotmail.com>
« Antwort #18 am: 26,Mär,2014, 11:34:41 »

Zitat
Hello again,
As i said in this moment the camper don't have any problems. I fix them everytime!
You have to know that I have paid all the taxes in Germany and you will not have to pay any import or registration tax, only the price of the vehicle
The vehicle is in United Kingdom with me like i said in my first email.
For the delivery (transport) of the vehicle and payment i want to use (dtk-logistics) Company because is the safest way for both to settle the transaction.
Here is the conditions of the transaction:
1) A soon as I will have your personal details I will start the transaction with the company, they will check the documents and history of the car, i will pay the taxes of transport and i will sign the sales contract which will be committed and verified by an authorized notary and will include our personal identification data.
2) You will get a notification from the company with information's about transport, tracking and payment. You will get the sales contract and Vehicle Inspection Report too.
3) You will have to confirm the payment in 48 hours from the receive of the notification and the sales contract so the vehicle can leave United Kingdom.
4) You will get the car including all required documents and vehicle keys in 3-4 business days depend on your location, weather and traffic.
After you get the car you can make a status report at an authorized dealers or a test drive on your city streets. If you are satisfied you will register the car on your name and after that they will give me the money.
So if you agree with the conditions above please send me your full name and address complete (street / house / apartment number,postal code, city / state and country), identity card or passport number (and a copy ) and your phone number where you can be reached.

NOTE: In case that you are not satisfied about the vehicle condition , the company will return you the money and the vehicle will return to United Kingdom on my expense but I'm sure that after you receive and check the car you would admit that it is in very good condition for its age and will be very satisfied on his condition.

Thank you for understanding my safety concerns and I apologize for any inconvenience I may caused you in case you decide to withdraw from the  sale!

Paul Wolter

Paul Walter

• Gast
Re: Paul Wolter <paul.wolter@hotmail.com>
« Antwort #19 am: 26,Mär,2014, 11:35:41 »
Zitat
Am 24.03.2014 08:06 schrieb "Paul Wolter" <paul.wolter@hotmail.com>:

Hallo,

Vielen Dank für Ihre Nachricht und Interesse. Das Fahrzeug noch zum Verkauf zu präsentieren.
Es ist in sehr gutem Zustand außen und innen wie auf den Bildern , keine Dellen , Rost oder Unfälle gesehen .
Mechanisch ist das Auto ist in sehr gutem Zustand, Reifen sind in guter Form , Bremsen arbeiten sehr gut und das Auto eine sehr gute Kraftstoffeffizienz. Ich sage Ihnen aufrichtig, dass in diesem Moment habe ich kein Problem , dass dieses Fahrzeug haben kann, und ich gebe Ihnen mein Wort , dass ich nie gezwungen es und ich machte alle Änderungen auf Zeit kennen. Ich bin sicher , dass Sie nach sehen und fuhr mit dem Auto würden Sie zustimmen, dass es in sehr gutem Zustand für sein Alter , und es treibt perfekt .
Anzahl der Schlafplätze : 2
Es hat Deutsch Platten ( grün) Anmeldung und wird mit allen Unterlagen kommen ( deutschen Kennzeichen " Fahrzeugschein ", " Fahrzeugbrief " , TÜV -Zertifikat erhältlich!)

Der Preis ist ein wenig unter Wert , weil ich vor kurzem in Großbritannien , Bilston und das Fahrzeug ist hier bei mir zurück.
Ich arbeitete in Deutschland und während dieser Zeit kaufte ich das Wohnmobil. Ich war auf sie es planen , aber ich kann es nicht verwenden richtig hier, weil es ein Linkslenker Auto ist und nicht für mich und meine Familie auf England Straßen sorgen für Sicherheit , so muss ich es verkaufen , um ein Fahrzeug mit der Lenk kaufen Rad in der rechten Seite.
Wenn Sie sich entscheiden, mein Auto zu kaufen, ich werde es zu deinem Adressbuch senden, indem Sie eine Lieferung Unternehmens . Ein deutscher Agent unterstützt Sie gerne über Ihre Fragen und Anliegen.
Natürlich wird der Versand von mir bezahlt werden. Das Verfahren ist einfach , das Unternehmen wird sich um alles kümmern und Ihnen die Möglichkeit , das Auto zu testen, bevor ich das Geld dafür haben.

Ich bin sicher, dass auch alle weiteren ähnlichen Auto nicht finden können im Internet mit dieser Qualität zu diesem Preis so wenden Sie sich bitte an mich mit allen Ihren Fragen zu kontaktieren , so kann ich mehr Informationen über das Auto und wie geben der Prozess des Kaufens / Export- Werke so einfach wie möglich .

Ich benutze einen Online- Übersetzer für Lese-und Schreib Deutsch. Bitte schreiben Sie in Englisch für ein besseres Verständnis .

Paul Wolter

Paul Wolter 456511324

Paul Wolter Wolter 051271P9LH 14

« Letzte Änderung: 01,Dez,2014, 22:17:08 von admin »