Autor Thema: Mario Antonio <marioantonio38@yahoo.co.uk>  (Gelesen 7423 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Mario Antonio <marioantonio38@yahoo.co.uk>
« am: 03,Nov,2010, 01:31:37 »
<marioantonio38@live.com> <kelvin_2717@yahoo.com> <thomson.james81@yahoo.co.uk> <estevensonscott@yahoo.com> <thomson.james81@hotmail.com> <jamesthomson13@yahoo.com> <martinsolive45@yahoo.com> <georgemacario59@hotmail.com> <georgemac59@yahoo.com>

Jams Thom / Patty Morgan / Patrick Morgan / Kelvin Morgan / James Thomson / Scott Stevenson / Martins Olive / George Macario

Zitat
Hello Dear, Hello Dear,
I have seen your photo and love the little you wrote there.
I seem to have some little interest that could be developed and might lead to something soonest.
I am a man who believe so much in love and fun.
I am 49years old.
I am a geologist making research for crud oil and fuel, I am an independent man who loves working and planning and in search of a lovely woman who will forever remain my life partner as well as growing older together.
I don't smoke,its ok if my partner smoke, but sometime take Social drinks.
I lost my wife in an auto crash three years ago and i have a lovely daughter , she is 6years and she wants to be a pilot.
I love Vacation, outing with family, beach walk, as well as shopping.
I love ladies who enjoy spending time with her family and wants to share travel trips, passion,fine food, intellectual discussion as well as sitting in front of the fireplace and growing old together.
My wish here is to get involved in a Serious relationship/marriage, relationship.
I know you feel we are far from each other, but i strongly believe we still have to write each other or have a Chat with one another,this will enable us to know ourselves much more better as well as considering relocation once again your profile is interesting and i really want to know more about you and getting to meet you if possible.
Hope you find this mail interesting as much as i love every thing there in your profile dear;
Name:MARIO ANTONIO
Marital Status: widower
Children: 1
Religion: Christian
Appearance: Very attractive
Language(s): English

Email me and Add me to your yahoo message chat list so that we can chat and know more about ourselves online now.
I will be glad to have a chat online with you (marioantonio38@yahoo.co.uk)or(marioantonio38@live.com) so as to enable us share our photo and get to know each other more better.
Hope to hear from you positively.
With Much Love, MARIO

Fakeprofile, in denen Bilder derselben Person verwendet wurden:

http://anti-scam-forum.net/forum/index.php/topic,13384.0.html

Weitere Bilder in der Galerie

« Letzte Änderung: 20,Mär,2018, 22:41:53 von Administrator »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Katzenmama

vielen Dank für Ihre Antwort, ich bin wirklich glücklich zu schreiben an Sie zurück, Sie freundlich Bitte fügen Sie mich zu meinem MSN oder Yahoo, damit wir chatten können und sagen Ihnen alles, was Sie brauchen alle über mich wissen.
viel Liebe
Mario

Spoiler
From Mario Antonio Wed Nov  3 07:03:41 2010
Return-Path: <marioantonio38@yahoo.co.uk>
X-Originating-IP: [77.238.189.62]
Authentication-Results: mta1095.mail.ird.yahoo.com  from=yahoo.co.uk; domainkeys=pass (ok);  from=yahoo.co.uk; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1  (HELO nm5.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com) (77.238.189.62)
  by mta1095.mail.ird.yahoo.com with SMTP; Wed, 03 Nov 2010 07:03:41 +0000
Received: from [77.238.189.233] by nm5.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Nov 2010 07:03:41 -0000
Received: from [212.82.108.114] by tm14.bullet.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Nov 2010 07:03:41 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp1023.mail.ird.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 03 Nov 2010 07:03:41 -0000
Received: (qmail 62158 invoked by uid 60001); 3 Nov 2010 07:03:41 -0000
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.co.uk; s=s1024; t=1288767821; bh=Zd9/DPJqlcoogPCKbeIEOTtpVTl7vFimmR580kwX9v4=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type; DomainKey-Signature:a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
  s=s1024; d=yahoo.co.uk;
  h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
Received: from [41.205.165.99] by web29112.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 03 Nov 2010 07:03:41 GMT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/11.4.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.107.284920
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 07:03:41 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: hello

Eingeliefert über Nigeria

Zitat
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 2010 07:03:41 +0000 (GMT)

Zitat
41.205.165.99 - Geo Information
IP Address 41.205.165.99
Host dial-pool8.ph.starcomms.net
Location  NG, Nigeria
City -, - -
Organization Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
ISP Starcomms Nigeria (v4 allocation)
AS Number AS33776 STARCOMMS-ASN

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
Hello Dear,

I am a new member here, and i like the little you wrote in your profile, and it makes my heart stop beating ,that's because Your photo has a beauty that i find in no other profile... As long as my heart beats, i shall seek out your soul and be fulfilled!.We seem to have some little interest that could be developed and might lead to something of a life time together.

My name is Mario Antonio from Italy but based in the [UK] New Castle city,, and I am 50 years old. I'm also a widower, and my hobbies are reading, dancing, swimming, watch comedy movie, play music, like country music and i also like to go to the beach with my love. So i want to walk hand to hand, kicking dust with our toes, smile, and laugh together with who is ready to open her hearts to love and be loved again.

So if you are interested in opening your heart to love and been loved again, so just send me your chat id, so that we can get to know more about each other, and then i can also send you my photos and that of my son. So i am Geologist, a researcher i make research for crud oil and gas both in and outside (UK). I lost my both parents, when i was very young, i am the only child of my parents, i also lost my wife 3years ago.I have a son called Ricky, he is 15yrs old, and i home school him.

I want you to know this, if you love before, and it fails, you have to know that there is always a second chance, and don't let the distance, age, and language be the problem, because i have always promise myself to relocate to anywhere in the world, where i will find my true love.

My wish here is to get involve in a serious relationship, that will lead to something else like marriage. Here is my chat id(marioantonio38@yahoo.co.uk)or (marioantonio38@live.com) so do add me on this, so that we can know more about ourselves better on chat. So hope to hear from you on this soon.

Warm love..

Mario....
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
hello
I am lucky to meet you here. i see your face, read your words, a special feeling suddenly seized me. i start to wonder if you will write me back, thus, our lives crossed. May something beautiful is going to happen!
let me tell you more.
You can call me what you like but my name is Mario Antonio.
I come from a literary family. my parents are both dead when i was a young , they met each other in college, they have been in love for more than 50 years. my mother knows good English, he he, shy to say her English is better than me. he used to work in a catholic church school in Rome in Italy when she was young. at that time, i lost my lovely wife died in a brief illness 3years and ever since i have not feel the touch of a woman.
I have a son, 15 years old. he wants to be a Pilot We usually spend our life together because he is my only surviving family .
I do my job successfully, but please don't think Mario is a career man, super man or iron man.  I'm a senior engineer i make research for crud oil and gas ; I was once a college professor for ten years, but now I'm working as a researcher as self employ in any company in world wide. my working responsibility is to make research for crud oil in any location were there is oil . for these years, I devoted myself to my work, it goes on well, but I can feel from my heart that this is not what I really want.
To me, marriage is something that can fall on you but not something you can search for. i hope to meet the one to share happiness, to seek for the essence of love, to appreciate the sunset time together in the dusk of our lives. is that you?
What makes a woman perfect?
What makes a woman a REAL woman?
That is LOVE...
Do you have MSN? Maybe we can chat sometimes dear? I studied a lot of English when I was younger. It has been a while but I can communicate. I read letters on my own and speak basic English. if we can meet in the future, it won't be difficult for us to communicate, right? Thinking of this, maybe both of us will feel shy then at the very beginning, he he, but more probably, you will feel, just as my friends feel, comfortable with Mario!  here is my msn add marioantonio38@live.com or on my yahoo as marioantonio38@yahoo.co.uk
thanks
best regard
Mario

« Letzte Änderung: 04,Sep,2015, 22:31:26 von admin »

Offline helix

• Newbies
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Patrick Morgan @ facebook.com (patrickmorgan231@yahoo.co.uk)
« Antwort #4 am: 23,Jan,2011, 22:15:17 »
Patrick Morgan
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001874477722

Zitat
Hat eine 15-jährige Tochter namens Monica.
Ist seit 5 Jahren Witwer.
Ist selbständig mit einer Firma die Kabel und irgendwelche technischen Bauteile herstellt oder vertreibt.
Interessen: klassiche Konzerte, Football, Filme

Zitat
Hallo

Wie geht es dir? Ich bin Patrick Morgan mit Namen, war ich über Ihr Profil gehen und ich bin ganz Ihrer Schönheit und das Bild in Ihrem Profil fasziniert. Du siehst so charmant, so wunderbar und schön. und Ihr Profil meinen Augen gefangen und meine Seele gefangen .. ich bin ein guter Christ mit guten Sinn für Humor.
Wenn es Ihnen nichts ausmacht werde ich gerne eine Kommunikation mit Ihnen über den Chat-Messenger Ich denke, auf diese Weise lernen wir einander besser kennen lernen können, so ist hier mein Yahoo Chat-ID: (patrickmorgan231@yahoo.co.uk) Ich warte, bald von Ihnen zu hören lieber hübsch.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Patrick!

Spoiler
Received: from [66.220.144.136] (helo=mx-out.facebook.com)
by mx26.web.de with esmtp (WEB.DE 4.110 #2)
id 1Pfwpa-0007JW-00
for xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Thu, 20 Jan 2011 16:53:50 +0100
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; d=facebookmail.com; s=201006181024; c=relaxed/relaxed;
q=dns/txt; i=@facebookmail.com; t=1295538829;
h=From:Subject:Date:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
bh=DH2bNOJtQNMv3+Q7SNnhXw66eTk=;
b=oGP9UuBF177OKE5X4Lr52pH98fUEfEPCWRWaNdQy1tDknDoHms3hIL3HYrBEj5nr
HFXxw9wB1C/8s+fMmysMSLj7Fj9tkpZ8ZX5GrTJbeqKrWXPrg9yF/OWMNAj/9gqL
1iSmCtTARrI5O0zPo+n4qQWBKFJgQE9lshX+Z7eZPPY=;
Received: from [10.36.116.102] ([10.36.116.102:43568])
by mta038.snc4.facebook.com (envelope-from <notification+kjdmhdmupw-m@facebookmail.com>)
(ecelerity 2.2.2.45 r(34222M)) with ECSTREAM
id 50/EF-07435-D8A583D4; Thu, 20 Jan 2011 07:53:49 -0800
X-Facebook: from zuckmail ([MTI3LjAuMC4x])
by www.facebook.com with HTTP (ZuckMail);
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 07:53:49 -0800
To: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
From: Facebook <notification+kjdmhdmupw-m@facebookmail.com>
Reply-to: noreply <noreply@facebookmail.com>
Subject: Patrick Morgan hat dir eine Nachricht auf Facebook gesendet ...
Message-ID:
X-Mailer: ZuckMail [version 1.00]
X-Facebook-Notify: msg; from=100001874477722; t=1518299722936; mailid=3a257bbG5af334eb543bG6912ceG0
Errors-To: notification+kjdmhdmupw-m@facebookmail.com
X-FACEBOOK-PRIORITY: 0
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="b1_b63d643b81c5cca8e351a12592278e20"
Return-Path: notification+kjdmhdmupw-m@facebookmail.com

« Letzte Änderung: 04,Sep,2015, 22:36:21 von admin »

Offline Tantchen

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Zitat
Bin am 15.01.2011 von James Thomson über Facebook kontaktiert worden und wurde von ihm aufgefordert mit ihm unter der E-Mail bzw. Chat-Adresse thomson.james81@yahoo.co.uk in Kontakt zu treten, was ich auch getan habe. Bei mir war er Witwer und hat 1 Tochter Monica, die angeblich 16 Jahre alt ist. Mir gegenüber hat er sich als Geschäftsmann ausgegeben. Habe eine Weile mit ihm gechatet. Habe aber aufgepasst, da er in einer E-Mail den Fehler begangen hat nicht mit James sondern mit Patrick zu unterschreiben. Das hat mich misstrauisch gemacht. Habe mit ihm weiter gechatet. Er hat mir auch seine Telefonnummer gegeben. Habe mit ihm auch telefoniert. Er ist dann auf angebliche Geschäftsreise gegangen und hat mir von einer griechischen Nummer auch eine SMS geschickt. Dort hat man ihm angeblich viel Geld gestohlen. Als er zurück war hat er plötzlich einen Auftrag aus Malaysia bekommen. Als er angeblich da war hat er mir erzählt, dass er überfallen wurde und ihm fast das ganze Geld gestohlen worden sei.Auch hier hat er mir von einer malysischen Nummer eine SMS geschickt. Nach ein paar Tagen hat er mir erzählt, dass seine Ware jetzt da sei er aber nicht mehr genug Geld für den Zoll habe und er unbedingt 6.500 Dollar bzw. 5.000 EUR brauche um seine Ware auszulösen, da er ansonsten alles verlieren würde. Er wollte mich auch nach seiner Reise hier in Deutschland angeblich besuchen und kennenlernen. Er hat dann aber noch einen Fehler gemacht, dass er mir eine E-Mail mit der Adresse patrickmorgen231@yahoo.co.uk geschickt hat. Als ich ihn danach gefragt habe hat er fadenscheinige Ausreden benutzt und sich fürchterlich aufgeregt, als ich ihn nach seinem richtigen Namen gefragt habe. Ich habe ihm das Geld nicht gegeben. Daraufhin hat er den Kontakt mit mir abgebrochen. Habe mich bei Yahoo über ihn beschwert und seine E-Mail-Adresse thomson.james81@yahoo.co.uk wurde dann gesperrt oder er hat sich abgemeldet. Ich wollte ihm nämlich noch eine Mail unter dieser Adresse schicken, was aber nicht mehr möglich war. Habe jetzt im Internet ein bischen recherchiert und festgestellt, dass er noch unter anderen Namen tätig war. Hoffe er hat es bei niemandem geschafft.
Mir hat er das gleiche Foto geschickt, wie schon eingestellt, er hat mir noch ein einziges Foto geschickt, was ich in der Anlage beifüge.

« Letzte Änderung: 04,Sep,2015, 22:38:15 von admin »

Offline Tantchen

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Habe über das Internet jetz auch noch herausgefunden, dass er jetzt auch noch unter dem Namen Kelvin Morgan mit der Adresse kelvin_2717@yahoo.com unterwegs ist.

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Cshs Uszhz - ohne Mailadresse
« Antwort #7 am: 11,Apr,2011, 22:14:06 »
Schreiben aus wkw - Profil ohne Bild und Mailadresse
 - Standardtext -

Zitat
Von: Cshs Uszhz
Wann: Heute, 20:26

Hallo,

Hallo meine Liebste,

Ich bin ein neues Mitglied hier, und Ich mag das wenig Sie in Ihrem Profil schrieb, und es macht mein Herz aufhören zu schlagen, dass da Ihr Foto hat eine Schönheit, die ich in keinem anderen Profil zu finden ist ... Solange mein Herz schlägt, werde ich versuchen, Ihre Seele und erfüllt werden!. Wir scheinen einige wenig Interesse, die entwickelt werden könnten und vielleicht etwas führen
ein Leben lang zusammen.

Ich werde Sie gerne kennen lernen und miteinander freigesprochen bekommen.

Hoffnung, von Ihnen zu dieser bald zu hören.

Barry
« Letzte Änderung: 11,Apr,2011, 22:14:43 von Bea »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
My love,

Love is like the wind; I can't see it, but I feel it. Whenever you hold my hand or touch my face, not only do I feel love inside of me, I feel your love for me. It's so real.Honey do you know i see you in my eyes already when you are about to pick me at the airport.

I never thought that I could ever love anyone as much as I love you. You are my one and only. One day, when we are old and gray, sitting on our porch in our rocking chairs, we'll be able to think back to all the fun we've had. We can think of how we stayed with each other through thick and thin. We can think of all the feeling we've had, and how we always got back together. Our feelings are what make us grow stronger and, if I could change one thing about our relationship it would be that we would never get old; that way I could spend eternity with you.

I love you. You are my heart, my soul, and my life. Most importantly, you are my true love and my future wife.
Love always,
James!

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
Zitat
Hello My Sweet Heart,

Good Morning!  i am so sorry for keeping you  worried and i could not contact you to let you know about my trip and how it was for me , honey i arrived Malaysia airport successfully at about 11pm Saturday night.And i tolk airport taxi to the Hotel, getting there i was told they dont have internet facility and computer in each room but only in the Hotel cafe which i dont like using the Hotel cafe and i find it difficult to leave my  room to the Hotel cafe.but i have to stay for the night because i was very tired and it was late for me to search for another Hotel which i said to my self i will have to search for another Hotel the next day.

Honey today i have find a new hotel with internet facility with computer in the room and i have a pc in my room we can write and chat my love,honey i missed you so much and it has been hell for me with out talking with you my love,my trip was so stressful my love.

So this morning i had meeting with the seaport controller and the custom officer's  and also with a clearing agent , so that i could discuss with them how i can get my goods out from the seaport..Sweetheart I want you to know that I have been a very lonely man ever since i lost my wife because I no longer have any friend at all. The only people I talk with is my daughter and my customers and now you are in my life. I feel so much alive ever since I met you. Thank you for coming into my life sweetheart.

My love now i have to go back to bed and rest for a  ,so my love I want you to know that i will be online tonight by 20hur German time , because i noticed that the time difference between Malaysia and Germany is about 7hours i guess ,I want you to try and be online by 20hur your time for me so that i can be able to chat with you again my love , and i also want to let you know that i have activated my mobile number here you can ring me and i hope it works , and i hope the internet also work later honey.

I hope this message gets to you honey and i also want you to know that i am fine now and i will always be strong for us and for our future together. so i wish you a wonderful day.

Yours forver Loving,

James.

« Letzte Änderung: 04,Sep,2015, 22:39:47 von admin »