Autor Thema: Bernice / Lari <berpaz137@gmail.com>  (Gelesen 1446 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Bernice / Lari <berpaz137@gmail.com>
« am: 28,Apr,2016, 19:04:07 »
http://www.new-dating.com/profile.php?id=217271&cf=961258

Zitat
Name:       

LARI
Registration date:       29.07.2014
Date of last visiting:       05.04.2016
Updating date:       01.04.2016
Zodiac:       
      Aquarius
City:       Svetlovodsk
Height:       5'6" (168cm)
Weight:       125 lbs (57kg)
Eye color:       brown/hazel
Hair color:       blonde
Marital status:       divorced/separated
Children:       yes
Education:       Bachelor degree
My favorite pastime:       movies, with my friends, outdoors activity
My favorite music:       not specified
My personality traits:       honest, sociable
My favorite cuisine:       not specified
Languages:       English, Russian
Religion:       Christian
Heritage:       White / Caucasian
Do you drink?:       I rarely drink
Do you smoke?:       I do not smoke, and smoking bothers me
How do you feel about drugs?:       I don't take any drugs at all - of any kind!
About Me:       I want to find the right man for me. Reliable, hard working, easy going, loving.

Die Bilder zeigen Kim Ferrao

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kim-ferrao-8a18978a?trk=pub-pbmap

« Letzte Änderung: 28,Apr,2016, 19:12:11 von admin »
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Re: Bernice / Lari <berpaz137@gmail.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 28,Apr,2016, 19:04:50 »
Zitat
About Me
I'm woman looking for a man who's open minded to have correspondence.If I meet the right one we could possibly take our relationship to the streets. I'm a strong, sexy, smart, independent female with many goals and lots of drive. I love to have fun and need a real man by my side to hold it down with. I need a man with good conversation,intelligence, street smarts and one who knows how to treat a woman.you can add me with my instant IM (faythomas101) atttttttttt yahooooooooo dotttttttttt commmmmmmmm .I want to explore the world and do new things when I come home. I'm willing to relocate. I love warm weather, tropical drinks and sandy beaches....I like to party and have fun. I don't want no more drama in my life. I live life in the fast lane but am willing to see what it is like to chill out and just be. I like romantic evenings and bedroom talk. I'm a real woman looking for a real man.What I've learned from my past relationships: I am a good looking girl, loyal, and devoted woman who's looking for a man to please me and not to tease me. Someone to share personal moments with, enjoy life and to firmly hold the blessings of a lasting and undying happiness. I am one woman born to please not to tease. I am educated with high goals, morals, and integrity.I love when its raining . With me it is pretty much what you see is what you get,I am who I am and I wear my personality on my sleeve. . I love music and enjoy going to concerts. I love to laugh.
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.