Autor Thema: Mercy @ youneaty.de  (Gelesen 468 mal)

Lydia_2901

• Gast
Mercy @ youneaty.de
« am: 19,Mai,2013, 15:34:58 »
Mercy
http://youneaty.de/user/viewUser.htm;jsessionid=618B2184A59DE26393067EBE7106C01F?id=48119
Zitat
  Name       Mercy
Geschlecht       weiblich       Statur       Normal
Alter       28       Rauchen       ---
Ort         N/A       Beruf       student
Familienstand       Single       Auf der Suche nach       einem Mann
Kinder       Keine - bin noch unentschlossen       Letzter Login       08.07.2011
Über mich...
i am a very sincere and honest person,iam Caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i really am down to heart honest about the things i say and do cause i don't like hurting peoples[highlight] feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality.

Meine Hobbies       Meine Lieblingsbücher

tell you later

novel

Meine Lieblingsfilme & -TV-Sendungen       Meine Lieblingsmusik

action

blues

Wie erfreulich, dass die Faker immer wieder so gerne mit ihren gebrauchten Textbausteinen rumspielen

lookup
„feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality”

@Google
:smilie_g_010:

Dieser Text tritt im identischen Wortlaut  in mehreren Fakeprofilen und Scamreports in Erscheinung.