Autor Thema: cuteelite @ matchdoctor.com  (Gelesen 462 mal)

Lydia_2901

• Gast
cuteelite @ matchdoctor.com
« am: 19,Mai,2013, 15:03:10 »
cuteelite
http://www.matchdoctor.com/profile_cuteelite.html
Zitat
  cuteelite
33-year-old Female
Seeking Men: 30 - 94
New York, New York, United States
Last Activity: > 3 months ago
Are you what i am looking for?
about myself:
I am very new to this online dating stuff ,I just wanna give a try and see were it goes.Well,i am a very sincere and honest person,am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i am really am down to honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples [highlight]feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality... If you think i am what you are looking for you can get back to me with any mean to contact you.

willing to relocate:      Yes
marital status:      Single
seeking relationship:      Casual dating, Friendship, Long term relationship, "Intimate" activities, Marriage
looking for a match:      Anywhere
Appearance
eyes:      Gray
hair:      Light brown
  hairstyles:      Long & lush
body type:      Average
height:      5'8 (173cm)
weight:      170 lbs (78kg)
bodyart:      None
Background
education:      Graduate degree
ethnicity:      Hispanic/Latin
  more specifically:      Other
speaks:      English
religion:      Christian
Lifestyle
smokes:      No, don't smoke
drinks:      Socially
living status:      Living alone
has children:      No
wants children:      Maybe/Undecided
job:      Volunteer
about my work:
I am very new to this online dating stuff ,I just wanna give a try and see were it goes.Well,i am a very sincere and honest person,am caring, kind, social, smart, intelligent, passionate, friendly, romantic, and i believe in the truth and honest of love..i am really a very sincere person when it comes to sharing feelings and emotions with that special person and i am really am down to honest about the things i say and do cause i dont like hurting peoples feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality... If you think i am what you are looking for you can get back to me with any mean to contact you.
income:      Less than $25,000
political position:      Conservative
Qualities
activities:      Antiquing/collecting, Board games/cards, Cars/motorcyles, Dinner parties, Family/children, Fashion events, Movies, Music/concerts, Reading, Sporting events, Travel, Video games, Volunteer work, Wine tasting, Shopping
attributes:      Funny, Active, Adventurous, Attractive, Caring, Communicative, Family Oriented, Generous, Honest, Positive Attitude, Problem Solver, Religious, Respectful of Others Opinions, Self Confident, Sensitive, Strong Integrity, Trustworthy
the person I would like to meet:
i am really looking for a man who is completely honest and sincere about his words and feelings whos ready for a long term relationship.who is ready to build up a family with someone real..i want a man who i know i can have faith and completely trust with all my heart..cause to make a standard relationship it must really be based on trust.love and trust are one big family and with both..a relationship will be the greatest u ever imagine....well..i believe in devoting my time to my loved once and making them real happy..cause they are my own families and i always do look forward to that day i will get to meet my dream man..and i know when he gets to meet me he will be so happy to get along with my kind of person too...

Wie erfreulich, dass die Faker immer wieder so gerne mit ihren gebrauchten Textbausteinen rumspielen

lookup

„feelings,cause everyone has a chance to laugh,so why do i make them sad..i am really very easy to get along with,fun to be with and am very adaptive and communicative when it comes to conversant conversation.and my life is based on the truth and honest of self personality”

@Google
:smilie_g_010:

Dieser Text tritt im identischen Wortlaut  in mehreren Fakeprofilen und Scamreports in Erscheinung.