Autor Thema: same_same2020 @ datehookup.com  (Gelesen 428 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
same_same2020 @ datehookup.com
« am: 13,Apr,2013, 20:56:20 »
same_same2020
http://www.datehookup.com/User-271260319.htm

Zitat
 Zip Code:      34997
 Height:      5 ft. 7 in.
 Hair, Eyes:      Black, Blue
 Body:      Athletic
 Ethnicity:      White
 Religion:      Christian
 Politics:      Very Conservative
 Education:      Bachelor's Degree
 Income:      $75,000 - $125,000
 Job:      Military
 Smoke:      Don't Smoke
 Has Kids:      Yes, not living with me

About Me
My name is Sandra,I was born on the 3rd December,1975 at Baptist Hospital in Germany,I started A & A Children Academy at 6 and later on continued from Calvary Baptist Church Schools. I was very playful at school and it affected my academic works. I joined the Military academy at the age of 18. [highlight]I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was [/highlight]in the medical field..I work in the US ARMY as Engineer and i am currently stationed in Kabul , the capital of Afghanistan.I have to let you know that I am on my second mission to Afghanistan and I have already spent 10 months here in Afghanistan. My first mission to Afghanistan was in 2003. My mission ended in 2005. When back to the States..I have been a single woman since 2005,i travel to Afghanistan in 2003 and when coming back in 2005.I found out that my ex betrayed my love by going in for another woman. he cost me a lost. he misused my properties so I paid him off. I was in love with him with all my heart but he let me down. I was with him for 14 years and i will come back to the state in two month time...Because of what my Ex-Man did to me,I did loosed total affection for men until recently when I sat down and realized that I was wrong about my decision and that I had to move on with my Life. I am willing to have a happy life again and I am looking for a nice and caring man, who is responsible, loving, honest and is willing to be my soul mate as well as someone i can call my own, I need someone who is ready to commit..

Want To Find:      A man ages 54 to 81 to date
Interests:
I Like:      dance, sex, swimming

Nur gut, dass die Faker  immer wieder so gerne mit ihren gebrauchten Textbausteinen rumspielen   :D

lookup "I was in the boarding school so my parents visit me once in a while. I didn't spend much time at home. My mom was a head teacher and dad was"  @Google :smilie_g_010:

Dieser Text tritt wortwörtlich identisch u.a. bereits in Scamreports aber auch in diversen anderen Fakeprofilen in Erscheinung.
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.