Autor Thema: Joyce, 31  (Gelesen 451 mal)

Offline Administrator

• Administrator
  • I love Anti-Scam-Forum-NL
Joyce, 31
« am: 31,Mär,2013, 21:56:05 »
Joyce, 31
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:gLCt24UFM5AJ:badoo.com/en/0294674170

Zitat
Joyce, 31
Wants to make new friends
Leeds, United Kingdom

About me
[highlight]You can learn everything from my eyes and my pictures. I am positive person, like to smile and laugh. Yes I want to be happy! I hope to tell you more about me. [/highlight]Write me if you want too.

Interested in
I think it is wrong to create a stereotype of someone, I want to be with. It is essential to be with the man, I would feel comfortable and protected with. Obviously there must be some common interests and opinions regarding different matters. I am ready to share my life with the man, who is confident, self-reliant and knows what he wants from life, he is sure of his desires and aspirations. He likes to be a gentleman, loving and giving person

Personal info
Relationship:
    I'm single
Sexuality:
    I'm straight
Appearance:
    140cm (<4'7''), 43kg (95lbs), average body, blond hair and brown eyes.
Living:
    By myself
Children:
    Someday
Smoking:
    Non-smoker
Drinking:
    Yes, please!
Education:
    College/University
Languages:
    English (Native) and Spanish (Average)
Work:
    Nurse.

Nur gut, dass die Faker  immer wieder so gerne mit ihren gebrauchten Textbausteinen rumspielen   :D

lookup "You can learn everything from my eyes and my pictures. I am positive person, like to smile and laugh. Yes I want to be happy! I hope to tell you more about"  @Google :smilie_g_010:

Dieser Text tritt wortwörtlich identisch u.a. bereits in Scamreports aber auch in diversen anderen Fakeprofilen in Erscheinung.
Erfahrung bedeutet nichts, jeder kann etwas jahrelang falsch machen ohne es zu merken.