Autor Thema: Re:Tanyxaebaxa @ badoo  (Gelesen 460 mal)

Offline Mondfee

• Administrator
  • I Love Anti-Scam-NL
Re:Tanyxaebaxa @ badoo
« am: 22,Dez,2012, 12:36:27 »
Tanyxaebaxa
http://badoo.com/0252857466

Zitat
Tanyxaebaxa, 30
Aarau, Schweiz
Wants to meet with a guy, 40-45
Heute 1 Besucher, diesen Monat 1.

Über mich

It's not so simple to speake about myself, but I think I am very romantic person, cheerful, frankly and sincere, slenderness, attractive, womanly, tender and attentive. I like children and cosiness in the house. I don't like lonliness and that is why I like to communicate with different interesting people. [highlight]I can introduce myself like owl, this means I like to sleep in the mornings, but at the evening I can work and stay awake to much. I always try to be just myself and respect those people, who don't acting in the real life.

Interessiert an
I would like to meet someone who can be honest, who knows how to take care of a woman, love her, treat her, who wants to have a strong marriage and a baby. I prefer strong men, who know what they want from life, who wants to stay with one woman and be honest with her. I would like to have an open relationship and if we do not like something in each other to speak about it, it's nice to be lovers but also good friends and to trust each other, if you do something wrong, it's better to say so openly. Well, if you are like my profile and feel that it is you, then I am waiting for your letter.

Persönliche Infos
Beziehungsstatus:    Ich bin Single
Orientierung:    Ich bin heterosexuell
Aussehen:    163cm (5'4"), 54kg (119Lbs), durchschnittlich, braune Haare und braune Augen.
Wohnsituation:    Bei Eltern
Kinder:    Nicht geplant
Rauchen:    Nichtraucher
Alkohol:    Nur in Gesellschaft
Ausbildung:    Hochschule/Uni
Sprachen:    Englisch und Deutsch
Arbeit:    Doctor. Ich habe ein niedriges Einkommen.

lookup "can introduce myself like owl, this means I like to sleep in the mornings, but at the evening I can work and stay awake to much. I always try to be just" @Google :smilie_g_010:

Dieser Text tritt wortwörtlich identisch u.a. bereits in Scamreports aber auch in diversen anderen Fakeprofilen in Erscheinung.
« Letzte Änderung: 22,Dez,2012, 14:41:59 von butterflykiss69 »
Wahre Worte sind oft nicht schön, schöne Worte sind oft nicht wahr!