Autor Thema: Lydia <lydiamaa4@yahoo.com> <annlydia80@yahoo.com>  (Gelesen 861 mal)

Offline jager500

• I Love Anti-Scam-NL.
Lydia <lydiamaa4@yahoo.com> <annlydia80@yahoo.com>
« am: 30,Apr,2011, 15:53:59 »
Zitat
lydiamaa4@yahoo.com, United states
Alter       32       
Meine Eigenschaften
romantisch, aktiv, kommunikativ, treu, freundlich, arbeitsam, hilfsbereit, ehrlich, intelligent, zuverlässig, spontan
Auf Parties
Ich mag keine Parties
Mein erstes Date mit Dir
Ein Abendessen bei Kerzenlicht
Dinge die mich heiss machen
Ein Schaumbad mit Kerzen und Rotwein
Meine Hobbies
Tanzen, Computer/Internet, Filme, Musik, Lesen, Reisen
Grösse (cm)       166
Gewicht (kg)       140
Augenfarbe       schwarz
Haarfarbe       schwarz
Familienstand       Single
Kinder       Nein
Raucher       Nein
Trinkgewohnheit       niemals
Ich suche nach       Beziehung
Sprachkenntnisse       English

Persönliche Beschreibung:

I am easy going and sociable lady who is optimistic in everything i do, faithful and a very cheerful lady. am loving, caring, affectionate, down to earth, respectful, understanding, affectionate, passionate, have a good sense of humor and in people i value honesty and faithfulness, i also love children and am very serious in doing everything i do and am kind as well i have a thirst for new impressions for learning and discovering something new. i like pets especially dogs and cat. Sport is an important part of my life so i like swimming, jogging, walking, riding bicycle, fishing, camping and i like cooking and ironing. i like nature and sport. In the relationship i think honesty, trust, understanding,respect and dedication are the most important qualities. I’m loved by children and it’s interesting for me to be with them. I have serious intentions as for finding a man to create family with, to live in love, care and understanding, I wish i could meet my special one who i can share

« Letzte Änderung: 16,Sep,2018, 19:26:12 von Administrator »

Offline MBNII

• Adora quod incendisti, incende quod adorasti
Re: Lydia <lydiamaa4@yahoo.com><annlydia80@yahoo.com>
« Antwort #1 am: 08,Mär,2012, 13:13:48 »
Zitat
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

lydiamaa4@yahoo.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to lydiamaa4@yahoo.com cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta1015.mail.sk1.yahoo.com (state 18).

Zitat
Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

annlydia80@yahoo.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 554 554 delivery error: dd Sorry your message to annlydia80@yahoo.com cannot be delivered. This account has been disabled or discontinued [#102]. - mta1106.mail.sk1.yahoo.com (state 18).

Beide Adressen existieren nicht mehr!